STRONGEST HERO REINCARNATED A...

By NoahNP

The greatest hero of his era, Lucifer, after saving his world from the evil Gods was gravely injured and died... More

Epilogue:- (Chp 1)CURSE YOU GOD!
(chp 2)AN ENCOUNTER IN THE FOREST
(chp3) LUCIFER
Explaination
(chp5) Chaos
(chp6) BATTLE'S CONCLUSION
(chp7) ADMISSION IN ACADEMY?
(EXTRA 1) PEACEFUL TIME
(CHP 8) THE CAKE SHOP
(CHP 9) A DARK PLOT
(CHP 10) ALCHEMIST ENCOUNTER
(extra 2) JUST WHO IS SHE?
(Extra 3) FAVOURITE GENRE
(CHP 11) PLAN FALLS DOWN
(chp 12) PLAYTIME ENDS
[chp13] SHE LOST
[Chp 14] Assassin's Oath
[CHP- 15] Otherworldly Reunion
[CHP 16] IS THIS IT!?
[Chp-17] AFTER EFFECTS
Epilogue end:-[Chp-18]RESCHEDULE
[ARC:-1] CHP:-1 LAWLESS
[CHP-1.5] EXAMINATION PATTERN.

(chp4) UNCOMFORTABLE MEETING

1.7K 69 19
By NoahNP

Lia:- "Hmmm....... Hmmmmmmm...."

Suzaku:- "Master why do you look so worried?"

Lia:- "Why won't I be worried Suzaku? The royal family is suddenly holding a meeting! Not just that, I am invited in it too. Until know I was ignored completely, but suddenly they call me for lunch and in such a rude way!"

Suzaku:- "Is that what truly troubles you? "

Lia:- "Of course not! The fact that the girls are planning something behind my back is what scares me the most. I hope they won't make me wear some frilly, flashy and embarrassing dress."

Albert:- "Well all we can do is pray in this situation, Master."

Lia:- "I didn't feel so helpless even when I faced of against 'Ancient Dragon of Death' after defeating its army of  ghouls! I am not exaggerating!"

Diana:- "Oh master~"

Lia:- "Kyaa... I mean ahem. What is it Diana?"

The generals present were trying their best not to laugh over the cute shout and face that their master made. However they were also troubled by a strange awkward feeling, seeing Lucifer as Lia.

Diana:- "Could you come here for a second?"

Lia:- "Yeah, why no..not? Suzaku, lead the way!"

Lia/Lucifer was sitting on a wheelchair as his body had taken too much of damage in yesterday's battle. Lia/Lucifer went along with Diana all the while thinking that his greatest fear might come true. However to his surprise, Diana led him to an empty room where he saw clothes which can even make the emperor's clothes look ordinary

Lia:- "Amazing!"

Lucy:- "Glad you like it master! This will be what you will wear for the lunch tomorrow."

Titania:- "We worked the whole day to complete this."

Theresa:- "Glad you like it master, we wanted to make you the best clothes however we didn't have enough time and only had golden cotton thread."

(This material 'golden cotton thread' is considered a nation class treasure. It has the ability to nullify all magic attacks and 50% of physical attacks.)

Kurumi:- "Don't worry about the size master, we have made it according to your measurements."

Lia:- "Oh great! Ah, wait... when did you guys take my measurements? "

On hearing this everyone, they quickly averted their gaze and started to whistle. All Lucifer could do was a face palm.

Lia:- "Never mind, I will forgive you this time. I love these clothes! Proud of you all. I was scared for nothing."

As soon as the words left Lia/Lucifer's mouth, the general's eyes shone.

Diana:- "Master, so ahem. Who are you talking with you to the lunch tomorrow. It is obviously me right? I was the one who designed this after all!"

Kurumi:- "No way, I was the one who made the materials available, so the obvious choice is me!"

Lucy:- "Nonsense, I was the one who did the stitching, it was because of my skills this became so beautiful and as master's caretaker it is my duty to accompany him."

Titania:- "My fairies were the one that ensured that the whole process went smoothly plus I can't leave my student in your hands. Who knows what you might do to him? or her? Which ever it is!"

Theresa:- "I am a dragon princess who is well versed in politics. I kept Diana under control and ensured the clothes maintained elegant and formal air. Plus I can help master deal with does annoying nobles. "

Lia:- "So that was the reason ha? Don't need to fight I have already decided who will accompany me. And Theresa, good job!"

Dexter:- "Who might they be master?"

The remaining of the generals had arrived. All the 8 of them looked at Lucifer with twinkling eyes. As if begging him to choose them.

Lia:- "Lucy, Kurumi and Suzaku. You three. "

The three lucky ones stood with their hands raised in a fist, showing the sign of victory.

"Victory!"

The rest sat facing the ground with a face of disbelief.

"Defeated!"

Lia:- "Well then good night. Theresa as a reward for keeping Diana under control, I shall allow you to be my tonight's body guard."

By that it meant Theresa is allowed to sleep in the same room as Lia/Lucifer.(room not bed, my dear dirty minded readers)

Theresa:- "I lost the battle but won the war!"

The next morning Lucifer/Lia woke up, with Theresa who sneaked into his/her bed at night and started to prepare for lunch, on the other hand...

 In the Royal Palace:-

First prince, Lucario Regalia, sat with his father, the current emperor Antony Regalia in the garden drinking tea. Soon the the other prince and princesses joined them too.

Lucario Regalia:-
First Prince of Kingdom of Regalia
Crown Prince
Sword Emperor
Grand master of SPEAR
Magical swordsman
EXPERT OF SHEILD

Lucario is the first prince along with the next emperor of Regalia (child of the first queen). He is 20 years old. His talent with the sword out classes even his father. He is loved by the people and is one of the people who hate Lia, not because she is a half-blood but because she never fought for her rights. He didn't like her weak nature, as she would become target of manipulation. But he never gave her chance to learn or grow. As a result of his heir status he has learnt a lot of things.

Antony Regalia:-
24th Emperor of Regalia
King of BLUE
Master of War
Magic Swordsman

He is the 24th emperor of Regalia. When he was crowned king there was a war between Regalia and a Demon general. Antony made history by not just winning the war but also beheading the Demon general. He had three wives and treated them all equally. His treatment towards Lia has always been harsh so as to keep her away from him, when he showed favour towards her mother(second wife), she was killed. He has many comrades and equal enemies too. He found her a pain at some point of time and allocated her a secluded mansion toive in. Though he knew he was being extremely harsh but he didn't want to hurt the child my keeping her close.

Lucas Regalia:-
Second prince of kingdom of Regalia.
Master Fire mage
Second Duke of Regalia
KNIGHTLY PRINCE

Lucas, the second prince had a noble personality since childhood. He is the son of the third wife of Antony. Everything he did had grace, elegance, class and standards. Many adults tried to use him, but he instead made a fool out of them. He is also a very respected person. He is a two years younger than Lia but his achievements can't be overshadowed by his age. Lucas, can't stand the site of his sister. She is not graceful, elegant or intellectual. She was a stain on the family as she never even tried to improve. Her passive and adjusting nature was not meant for the royal palace.

Lily Regalia:-
2nd Princess of Kingdom of Regalia
Wielder of DRAGON DUAL BLADE
Master Mage of Lava and Blood
Master of the Underworld

Lily is the second princess of Regalia. She is a one year younger than Lia. Born from the first wife of Antony and the younger sister of Lucario(by blood). She has complete control over all assassins guild in the kingdom and has maintained peace in the kingdom with their help. She is wielder of one of the seven treasures of the world, DRAGON DUAL BLADE. She has been spoiled from a young age as a result she never missed a chance to toy with Lia, her elder sister. Though it was Lily's way of playing, she went to far due to her childish innocence. She was never corrected thus she never knew what she was doing is wrong.

Lola Regalia:-
3rd Princess of Kingdom of Regalia
Saintess of Regalia
One loved by Gods
Master of light element.

Lola, the third princess and the daughter of the third wife. She is 3 years younger than Lucas. When she was born, the previous saintess confirmed her powers. She is the most kind, radiant and forgiving soul in the kingdom. She is the only one who never got a chance to met Lia and has always felt bad about her sister's treatment. It was due to her intervention that nobody tried to hurt Lia after she shifted palaces.

Lily:- "I heard sister Lia will be attending today's lunch. Is it true father?"

Antony:- "It is true. The matter at hand is of great importance after all, I hope the rest of you will behave. The grand duke and some other important figures will be joining us today"

Lucas:- "Just thinking of seeing that Lia makes me feel nauseous. That pathetic thing."

Lucario:- "I agree. "

Lola:- "Come on brothers, we are family. Please treat her well this time!"

Lily:- "I can't wait for her return, my favourite toy."

Lucifer in the mansion felt shivers in his spine. The time of lunch grew closer .

All the royal family members were present except for Lia. Grand Duke Victor along with the kid Hector were also present. It was confirmed at the ceremony that Hector has been chosen as the hero.

Antony:- "Victor is that the kid you were talking about?"

Victor:- "Yes your majesty. We have confirmed that he is the hero. "

Lucas:- "You can believe it father, I saw his bravery myself. He truly has a noble soul. "

On hearing the complement from the second person lead to Hector shying away.

Lucario:- "Lily, any information on the mysterious person who took the Orc King down?"

Lily:- "Well to everyone's surprise, none."

Antony:- "I see,..."

Suddenly the huge door of the dinning hall opened and seven people entered. Out of them three of them wore very strange clothes. The other four were the Elf queen Aria, Dwarf king Pagma, the Demi-human king Levin and fairy Queen Mavis.

ARIA:-
QUEEN ELF
Grand master of Bow
Empress of Forest
Master of Earth and Sand

The current queen of the elves. She has been alive for around 500 yrs. Her bow mastery is the best in the world. She has a contract with three of the seven spirit Kings (water, wind and earth).

Levin:-
The Holy King of DEMI-HUMAN
 King of Sword
Emperor of Jungle
Wielder of Beast Blade

Levin, the current king of the Beast kin, he and Antony had fought against the Demon general together during the times of war. He is the wielder of one if the seven treasures of the world, Beast Blade. He is a class of demi-humans called HOLY BEAST, thus wields holy powers too. 

Mavis:-
Queen of Dragons
Mother of nature
Ancient Dragon of Creation
Grand Master of the wood element

Mavis, an ancient existence, one of the first dragons. In many legends and myths she appearances at least once. Every child in the world knows about her. Receiving her blessings is the greatest honour for all. She is the leader of the faction of dragons that support humans. Do not be mistaken by her looks.

Pagma:-
King of dwarf
Legendary weapon maker
Monster Killer
Ruler of all weapons
Blessed by Mavis

Pagma the living legend, he is the direct descendant of creator of the seven world treasures. He was the one who completed the master piece of his ancestors, Holy sword Excalibur. His words can't be ignored even by the demon lord. Due to Mavis's blessings his life has increased by a 1000 years. However old age has still affected him.

The three strangely dressed people followed behind them.

The Regalia family stood up and greeted Pagma and the rest. Everyone sat in their places, later the three strangers were asked to sit somewhere on the table.

Antony:- "Who are these strange people sir Pagma?"

Levin:- "Even we will like to know that."

Lucario:- "Wait they weren't with you? "

Aria:- "The one who brought them here are sir Pagma and mother Mavis."

???:- "Well you aren't the only ones who wants to know that."

One of the three strangers spoke.

???:- "Exactly, we ourselves are quite lost right now, the last thing we remember is being at our favourite restaurant and eating(A happy meal!)"

Lola:- "Happy meal? You mean to say you were eating happily?"

???:- "No... Wait you don't know what happy meal is...McD? I knew something was wrong. This medieval area setup, these clothes, even the animals are strange here! "

Mavis:- "Yes, you are correct. This isn't your world. Welcome to our world of (ETERNALIA)!"

Suddenly the doors opened and someone entered the dinning hall. The last person who was to be there had arrived.

Lia:- "Sorry, it took some time to find the way here. Jeez why must all mansions be like a maze."

The first princess Lia Regalia, behind her three people. Suzaku, Kurumi and Lucy. The two boys among the strangers were completely mesmerized by her beauty. The clothes she wore weren't some dress or fancy gown, she entered in something close to 'men's wear altered for women'. Her looks even made the female other worlder's heart skip a beat.

Lia:- "I hope you won't find my attire offending, I was never told a dress code you see. I suppose that is my sit? Well if you might excuse me. Hmm.. An interesting bunch indeed. Pleasure to meet you. Sir Pagma, Aria, Mother Mavis and Levin. "

Lily:- "How dare you address them in such a casual manner! I apologize for your behaviour to sir and ma'am."

Pagma:- "So you are the rumoured, first princess Lia?"

Lia:- "Yes, that happens to be my name. I am honoured that you knew my name. Oh, who are these people?"

Tony Marks- "Let me introduce us, as everyone here seems to have the same question. I go by the name 'Tony Marks'. I along with my friends belong to a country called America".

Tony:- "This white haired person is my best friend 'Max Rider' and the girl there is my childhood friend.."

'Anastasia Beverly'. We belong to another world called Earth. It seems due to reasons we have been brought to this world."

Mavis:- "Yes, that is the case and I managed to find them due to a dream I had yesterday. They are important people if we want to defeat the demon lord. "

Anastasia:- "Wow, demon lord? Isn't it supposed to be only in story books? Well going to another world was also supposed to be in story book...ha ha ha. "

Lily:- "All of you have last names, but don't behave like nobles at all. "

Max:- "Well you see, PRINCESS, we come from a land were not having a last name is weird."

The man called Max Rider seemed like a rude person and ended up being one too! Anastasia Beverly seemed to be like a spoiled princess and Tony Marks looked like a cheerful and carefree person.

Antony:- "That not the point"

While all the discussions were going on Lucifer/Lia sat down and the food was brought in. While everyone was busy talking, Lucifer/Lia started eating and watching them, as if he/she had come to see a play. Everyone in the room soon noticed his actions.

Max:- "Well someone was talking about us not having manners, but her own sister doesn't seem to be good at it either."[with a smug on his face.]

Levin:- "You, Antony I hope you don't mind."

Antony:- "I.... Let's not do anything extreme Levin."

Levin:- "You truly are a fool of a father, ha?"

But all the while Lucifer continued to eat. Levin lost his cool and jumped towards Lucifer/Lia, but was stopped by Suzaku.

Suzaku:- "Sorry, I can't allow you to disturb my Master's meal."

He then threw the beast king to the other side of the table. Even though Levin was not using weapons throwing him across was indeed quite a feat.

Lia:- "Well, sorry about that but I was invited for lunch and not gossip you see. I haven't really eaten anything since morning so I was hungry. Forgive my rudeness."

Everyone was shocked. Levin was over powered so easily, but more than that they were surprised by Lia's behaviour. Even Hector and Victor who had remained silent until now couldn't help but gasp in shock over what a mess this meeting was turning into.  

(Chp4) ends here

A reminder, all the photos here are not mine. Plz support the original.
(Alchemist code, Shadowverse and others)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 197 13
Let's just say, I am going full sadist here. Lucifers are the titles given to the strongest of their generation, from the first gen to the fifth gen...
124K 2.5K 32
They say to be reincarnated, one must Have a strong will or a remnant thought after death, (Y/N) (L/N) an Ordinary 16 year old with a not not so Ordi...
1.3K 40 48
Izumi Eru is a remarkable teenage boy, born into a world that's veiled in despair. The 21st century seems ordinary, but it's anything but normal. Dee...