ʀᴇsᴇᴛ ➪ sᴏʟᴏ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟɪɴɢ

By winter2121

(ɴ) sᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴏʀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ 𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎ "ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ?" ... More

00
02
03

01

4.5K 309 54
By winter2121

Life.

Death.

Such words with many different types meanings.

It something everyone once thought through their life. Why were we brought into this world and what is after death?

There were many theories on what is after death but nobody really knows. Many say you got to the heavens or hell, reincarnation, or maybe there is nothing after death.

Yet when the young male was dying in a crossfire as he saw a figure in front of him.

The words spoken towards the male were in another language, not one that exists yet one that was dead. A dead language he could understand.

"You will help create a new shadow monarch"

'Did he say shadow monarch?'

"Yes, child. Your mission is to help Sung Jin-Woo become the new monarch by using the system"

'Isn't Architect the creator of the system?' You ask the being.

"You'll make sure Jin-Woo becomes the shadow monarch no matter what or the world will reset and you'll have to do it all over again. There is no other choice m/n l/n, you can not escape this"

'My personal hell huh? Seems like fun'

"Oppa! Stop eating so much candy, that's your third bag already!"

"But Cha, your oppa hasn't eaten candy for a week"

The black haired male sighs as he watches his younger sister take all his candy before walking off to hide it. His red eyes turned at the blue screen in front of him, with his mission written on it.

[ᴍᴀɪɴ ǫᴜᴇsᴛ]

ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜɴɢ ᴊɪɴ-ᴡᴏᴏ ᴛʜᴇ
ɴᴇᴡ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏɴᴀʀᴄʜ
ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇsᴇᴛ

The candy-addicted male, had been reincarnated in a popular manhwa called Solo Leveling. It follows a male called Sung Jin-Woo as he becomes the new shadow monarch after Architect failed to make him into a vessel for the old monarch. From being the world's weakest hunter to the world's strongest hunter by the system.

And now his mission was to basically create the dungeons, weapons, and potions that Jin-Woo would eventually use and get stronger to become the shadow monarch.

His appearance changed as his still had his old name but he had a younger sister. In his old life he was an only child so finding out he had a sister was troubling for him. He didn't know how to take care of a child, much less a girl.

Like how the hell did Jin-Woo do it, you barely know much about girls but thankfully you were able to learn fast.

In order to survive in this world like your old one you needed a job so he just decided to became a model for fun but to his surprise he was now well known.

"Oppa don't forget you have another photo shoot at 3!" You heard your sister yell as she grabbed her school bag.

"Need me to drop you off?" You asked.

"No! See you later"

"Don't talk with strangers!" You yelled as you heard the door slammed close, knowing your sister already left.

You sigh as you were bored, getting up to get some candy from your secret stash. Your bright red eyes looking at the news where new dungeons opened are showed.

You still were getting used to this world, especially living in South Korea. Sometimes you forget the currency or language, going back to your first language.

Seeing that you may need to get close with Jin-Woo to complete your mission you decided to just see if your qualified to be a hunter.

To your surprise you were an A-rank healer. Many of the top guilds tried to get you to join as healers were the smallest number in the world of hunters. Healers were important to have in a raid group as its basically having a doctor with you but a doctor that can heal your injuries completely in seconds instead of weeks.

You just took commissions from many guilds but never joined there guilds. Dealing with the S-rank hunters early in the story was something you didn't want.

Maybe befriend Jin-Woo but befriending a S-rank hunter, like what kind of main character power you would have.

"I wonder if I'll become friends with Jin-Woo...at least I won't be able to get on his bad side if I do" you smiled remembering how much chaos he caused when someone he knew was injured.

A small chime got your attention as you opened your eye to see a screen in front of you. A small grim showed on your face as the quest in front of you.

[⚠︎︎ᴀɴ ᴇᴍᴇʀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ǫᴜᴇsᴛ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪssᴜᴇᴅ]

ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sʏsᴛᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜɴɢ ᴊɪɴ-ᴡᴏᴏ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ:1 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs

ɪғ ᴛʜɪs ǫᴜᴇsᴛ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ
ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇsᴇᴛ

"So it's already begun" you sigh as you stood up.

"Accept"

Suddenly you were teleport inside of the double dungeon. You stood in front of the dying Sung Jin-Woo as the giant soldiers had frozen.

You hold your hand out as a screen appeared in front of Jin-Woo. Your red eyes staring into the dull grey eyes.

"Do you accept or refuse to become a player?" You asked him as he only had less than a second to chose.

Architect designed it like this because he didn't want Jin-Woo to become the vessel for his king but he couldn't disobey an order from Ashborn.

"I...accept..." you heard his voice as you watch a bright light shine around the room.

The giant soldiers and the king had disappeared as all what was left was the altar. You turned to see Jin-Woo laying on the altar.

You were teleported back to your apartment by the system as your sister still wasn't home.

You sat down on your couch as a small grin appeared on your face. You knew the timeline of this story but seeing that the Architect would fail you started to wonder.

Were you under the command of Ashborn or not? The being never mentioned it.

You knew that Architect was sent to make Jin-Woo Ashborn's new vessel but your mission was to create the new monarch yet here you are, with the system Architect created.

Only a week until Jin-Woo would enter the Instant Dungeon, a sudden quest which was assigned to him by the system.

After that was a hell of a ride. Many ups and downs but it would help Jin-Woo become the shadow monarch.

"I wonder if my presence may affect the storyline"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 9.7K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
767K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.