โ—œ ๐๐”๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐ˆ๐€๏น•k.bakugo...

By angelzxlla

โ” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š/๐’ ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’Ž, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’”... More

: the dolls
: new friends
: mitsuki
: exploration
: the other mother
: bobinsky
: weird
: garden

: spink and forcible

90 5 1
By angelzxlla

Bakugo knocks on the door of the infamous Mrs. Spink and Mrs. Forcible's house.

He peers through the murky window, seeing nothing but some furniture and shelves. 

Y/n spots a washed-out doormat displaying faded text that said, "No whistling in the house" 

As fog pours down the steps to the door, Bakugo peeks again through the window, this time yelping at the monstrous barks of numerous black dogs jumping from the other side of the door. 

The door flies open and 3 dogs trot around y/n and Bakugo's legs. 

"Oh, cease your infernal yapping!"

A woman with pink hair, a teal robe, and cakey blue eyeshadow scolds the noisy dogs. 

"Oh how nice to see you again w/n! And who is this? Your boyfriend?" Mrs. Spink looked Bakugo up and down.

Bakugo frowns in disgust and crosses his arms, secretly considering the idea of being with y/n.

Y/n secretly imagines the idea but waves her hands aggressively. "Oh- uh.. no, he's just a friend!"

"It's Bakugo. I moved in yesterday." Bakugo explains.  

"Oh, my apologies! Do come inside dears, we're playing cards." Mrs. Spink backs away from the door to allow them inside.

The pair walks inside the cozy entrance and y/n closes the door shut. 

"It's still y/n Mrs. Spink!" Y/n mentions.

"Miriam! Put the kettle on!" Mrs. Spink yells.

She winks and walks herself through the red curtains dividing the next room. 

Y/n pulls the hat off of her head and quickly shoves it onto Bakugo's head and pats his head while he brushes his raincoat off, sending a blush to his ears and cheeks. 

The girl stares for a moment at an old poster of two attractive women labeled 'Spink' and 'Forcible' before pulling the curtain open and walking inside. 

Bakugo follows y/n through the curtain, the two gazing at the grand flat that once looked like an active performance stage. 

A busty woman with white hair and a pink robe shuffles out of the kitchen, grabbing a pair of glasses clipped at her robe. 

"April! I think you're being followed!" Mrs. Forcible exclaims with a squint.

"It's the new neighbor, Miriam! Bakago! And of course w/n is here as well."

Y/n waves at Mrs. Forcible while Bakugo just glares. He peers at the signs and decorative posters of 'Spink and Forcible'. It seems as though they used to be stage performers back in their day. 

"They'll be having Oolong Tea!" Mrs. Spink decides.

Mrs. Forcible gasps. "Oh no, no, no! I'm sure they would enjoy Jasmine!"

Mrs. Spink pauses. "No, Oolong!" 

"Ah! Jasmine it is then!" The lady announces, completely ignoring her statement. 

Y/n smiles and Bakugo frowns as Mrs. Spink rolls her eyes and smacks her hand on her forehead. 

Y/n chuckles and leans slightly toward Bakugo to mutter by his ear. "They're always like this."

The angry boy huffs in response as they were both led to a velvet red couch trampled by the dogs from before.

"Come on boys!" Mrs. Spink waves her hand away as the dogs flew off the couch, allowing y/n and Bakugo to sit side by side.  

Mindlessly, the ash-blonde and y/n observe the room...

Until y/n seeings a fucking shelf of dead dogs-

The girl gasps and her eyes widen. Bakugo perks up and follows the girl's gaze to the same shelf decorated with dogs in angel costumes. Both tweens stare at the display in confusion and surprise. 

"Are those damn dogs... real?" Bakugo asks.

"Our sweet, departed angels. Couldn't bear to part with them, so we had them stuffed." Mrs. Spink explains with a sigh. 

"Now, there's Hamish III..."

Mrs. Forcible butts in and sets down a tray of... what looks like candy and a pot of tea. 

"Go on, have one. It's hand-pulled taffy from Brighton! Best in the world." 

The lady strikes a pose while y/n attempts to take a piece, only to find that the entire thing was clumped together. 

Bakugo was surprised when he found that y/n accidentally threw the bowl of old taffy into the air while attempting to grab a piece, which then miraculously stuck to the ceiling. The two stared at it in unison before Mrs. Spink pulled a lamp towards herself.

"I'll read them if you like." Her voice was now hushed and secretive. 

The two faced Mrs. Spink. "Read what?" Y/n asked. 

The woman places a wonky purple hat with a single fake eye in the middle on her head.

"Your tea leaves dears. They'll tell me your future." She says with jazz hands. 

Bakugo raises his eyebrow and leans slightly to y/n. "Sounds like bullshit to me." He whispers.
He watches as y/n smiles and waves her hand off.

"Drink up then, go on." Mrs. Spink eagerly beckons. 

Y/n grabs her cup of tea and hands Bakugo his own before he nearly gulps it all down.

"No, no not all of it, not all of it!" Mrs. Sprink urgently says. 

The two finish their steaming tea and set their cups down on the table, the woman taking Bakugo's first and swishing it around with her hands. 

Mrs. Spink gasps with horror written on her face, making the pomeranian boy suspiciously stare at her. Y/n silently watches her friend with concern. 

"Ohh! Oh Bakago, Bakago, Bakago. You are in terrible danger! I believe you are too w/n!"

"Oh, give me that cup April. Your eyes are going." Mrs. Forcible snatches the purple hat from her roommate and places it on her head. 

"My eyes? You're blind as a bat!" Mrs. Spink steals the strange hat back.

Mrs. Forcible examines the tea leaves with her teal glasses. "Well, not to worry child. It's good news." 

"There's a tall, handsome beast in your future!"
"Hah?" Bakugo contorts his face in a confused look.

"Oh Miriam, really? You're holding it wrong!" Mrs. Spink exclaims, taking the cup back. 
Mrs. Forcible takes another look at the leaves. "See? Danger!!"

Bakugo and y/n scoot over on the couch, hoping to see what they saw in the cup.

"What is it?" Bakugo asks. 

Mrs. Spink tilts the cup, revealing the shape of an eerie, nimble hand. 

"I see a very peculiar hand."
Mrs. Forcible moves the cup, switching the hand upside to make the hand look like a giraffe.
"I see a giraffe."

Bakugo just stares in complete disbelief. 

"Giraffes don't just fall from the sky, Miriam!" Mrs. Spink claims.

On queue, the colorful taffy bowl stuck to the ceiling from before landed on the ground and shattered to pieces, everyone in the room letting out a startled shriek. 

"Well... what the fuck do I do?" Bakugo asks, now only believing 1/3 of it.

"Never wear green in your dressing room." Mrs. Spink bumps her friend with her hip.

"Acquire a very tall stepladder." Mrs. Forcible bumps back.

"And be very, very careful." Mrs. Spink finishes off by brushing herself off.

"Now, w/n let me see your cup."

Y/n nods, handing her teacup to the woman while Bakugo leans back and rests his head in his hands. 

Mrs. Spink swishes around the china and then soon widens her eyes. "My my, w/n. It looks like you have the same fate as Bakago over here!"

Y/n frowns and shuffles in her seat. "What do you mean?"

In the cup, Mrs. Spink sees a woman's head facing forward with round eyes and a barely-there smile, which was creepily similar to the other mother in the dream.

"Oh gosh April, again? Give me that!" Mrs. Forcible examines the tea cup.

From Mrs. Forcible's point of view, the leaves looked more like a heart instead.

"Don't mind April sweetie, there will be a lively romance in your future!"  

Bakugo's ears perk at the statement while y/n blinks a few times. 

"Can I see the leaves?" She asks.

Mrs. Forcible hands her the cup.

Y/n widens her eyes and immediately tugs on Bakugo's raincoat.

"What now?" He complains whilst sitting up in his seat. 

His eyes widen when he sees a figure similar to the other mother. Taking the cup from her hands, the two inspect the bunch of tea leaves.

On the other hand, the two did see the heart, but it felt more like a coincidence.

"Is there something wrong dears?" Mrs. Spink asks.

"Oh- uh, nothing at all!" Y/n exclaims while sweatdropping and setting the cup down on the table. 

Y/n stands up from the couch and brushes herself off, Bakugo following through and doing the same thing.

"Thank you for the tea though!" Y/n waves and walks towards the door, the dogs eagerly leaping back onto the couch. 

"Toodle-oo!" 
"Cheery-bye!" 

Bakugo went ahead while y/n's sleeve was held back by Mrs. Spink. 

"Y/n dear, try to take care of that boy okay? It's only a gut feeling but I feel as if you both might have to rely on each other sooner or later." She says in a quieter voice

"Oh, alright. Thank you for the advice Mrs. Spink." Y/n gives a polite smile and catches up to her friend. 

Both kids were shocked at the amount of misty fog that appeared during their visit. It felt as if they were walking through an actual cloud instead.

The blonde waited for her by the entrance. "What took you so long?"

"Oh Mrs. Spink just wanted to thank me for being nice." Y/n lied with a shrug.

Bakugo suspiciously raised his eyebrow, but left it at that and dipped his hands into the pockets of his yellow raincoat.

The two began to walk up the foggy stairs. 

The 'lively romance' fortune lingered in the back of Bakugo's head as they walked. Sure it was probably a coincidence that the heart was kinda shaped like the other mothers' head, but maybe there was some truth to it? He's taken a bit of an interest in y/n, even if he wont admit it.

Y/n was also a bit baffled by the fortune Mrs. Forcible gave. She forced herself to think that the heart thing was just unlikely, and that they both needed to stay weary of the other mother. 

She won't forget what Mrs. Spink said earlier about keeping an eye on her friend though. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 21K 52
"๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐••๐•’๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•œ ๐•š ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐• ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐••. ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๏ฟฝ...
165K 5.9K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
168 5 1
~*~ katsuki bakugo x reader ~*~ ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
3.4K 129 8
๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ *๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–.....๐’Š ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...