Promises

By Wow-anime

More

Thank you
The Survey Corps.
Suprises & Confusion
Decisions
Promise
Closer
Together
Guardian's
Alive
Back on my feet
Reunited
Protecting
Protecting Pt. 2
Father and daughter
Broken
Revived
Bad side
A new addition
Epilogue

The 57th expedition

10.1K 321 131
By Wow-anime

A/N: The flare color meanings
Red - A titan has been spotted
Black - Varient titan

Now enjoy. (◕︿◕✿)
---

*Your POV*

Today's the day.. The 57'th expedition. I feel like Erwin, Levi, And Hanji are hiding something. They've been meeting up more than usual..

All these thoughts swarmed through my head, causing me to wake up earlier than usual. To my left was a sleeping Levi. He looks so calm and cute while asleep.

I kinda didn't want to wake him up, but we had to prepare everything for the expedition.

"Levi, Come on wake up." I gently shake his arm. He grabs my hand and pulls me towards him.

"I'm awake, but lets stay like this for a while."Levi said in a sleepy voice.

"Alright." I replied. We soon broke apart and got ready. We tried our best to stay quite since everyone was asleep and it was only 4 am. I headed downstairs after I was finished with getting ready.

"Rosé?" I hear a voice behind me call my name. I turn around and see my squad.

"Oh, good morning guys." I said with a gentle smile.

"You're up early."Oluo sounded suprised.

"Well it is the day of the expedition but never mind that right now lets go eat." I walk towards the kitchen. We all ate breakfast and barley anyone talked. That's when I decided to break the silence.

"Good luck today everyone. I'm sure we'll make it all back safe." I said while looking down.

"We will Rosé. We'll have more days together where Oluo annoys us." Petra laughed.

"He might annoy me, but I still care for him and all of you." I say.

"We care for you too shorty." Oluo smirks.

"Group hug!" Petra said while getting up and hugging me. The rest of the squad follows her except Levi. Well, Until I grab him and drag him into the hug.

After the hug we all then finish our food and head on out to our horses.

*Time skip*

The whole survey corps were standing right before the huge walls with people surrounding us.

"Look it's humanities strongest soldier Levi!" I hear the crowd shout. I pull my horse up next to him and smirk.

"Well aren't you popular?"

"Tch. Whatever."

"Look it's his girlfriend! I heard she's as good as him."

"She's so pretty too!" I hear multiple voices say.

"Who's the popular one now?" Levi smirks backs.

"Alright! We will now start the 57'th expedition beyond the walls! Onwards!" Captain Erwin shouted.

The wall soon lifted up and all of us headed towards beyond the wall. Soon each squad went their own direction.

Everything was going smooth, until we see multiple red flares go up in the sky then followed by a black one each time.

What the heck is going on? How come no body killed the varient titan yet?

"Tch, How did they let it get so deep into the formation?" I heard Levi complain under his breathe. We soon made it into the woods, but with a female titan chasing right behind us getting closer and closer every second.

"Levi, Whats going on!?" I shout. He didn't say anything to me but kept on going.

"Oi! Its getting closer." Eren shouted sounding terrified. Eren all of a sudden brings his hand closer to his mouth, I could tell he was ready to transform.

"Eren don't! You have to trust us, We're your comrades." Petra shouted.

Levi dosen't know what's going on either I bet ... We still have to put our trust in him though. No matter what.

"Eren, It's your choice. " Levi said calmly. That's when I though about Isabel and Farlan. We made the wrong choice back then and ended up dead.

Eren made his desicion and decided to trust us. Just when the female titan was about to reach us, multiple loud bang happened behind us. I looked back and was amazed at the fact that we had managed to capture the intelligent female titan.

Levi was standing on its head and Erwin was on a large tree branch next to it. The rest of us got off our horses and went to the nearest tree branch.

"What do you think they'll do to it?" Eren stood next to me and asked.

"I hope Hanji dissects the crap out of her."

"Rosé, Lets keep going." Eld said while walking up to me. I nod my head and start leading the squad. As we kept getting further away from everyone else, something felt wrong.

I heard Gunther say something under his breath behind me. I decided to look back when I heard a loud slash and saw his lifeless body hanging from a 3DMG wire.

Petra shouted out for Gunther at the top of our lungs. I then noticed it...

The female titan.

"Everyone come on full speed ahead!" I shouted at them.

"Rosé! Let us take care of the female titan. You need to get Eren out of here." Eld suggested.

"NO!" Me and Eren shout in unison. I don't want to leave them behind. Any of them.

"I'm the superior so let me fight it alone!" I shout.

"You're the only one who Eren trusts, he needs you. You can trust us we'll be fine Please!" Petra shouts. I didn't have time to think about it since the female titan was getting closer to us.

"Fine, but promise me you'll be okay!" I shout.

"We promise!" Oluo replied giving me a smile.The distance between usband the rest of our squad grew farther apart. I looked back frequently to check on them.

They were doing fine and even got the titan down agianst the trunk of the tree.

I felt relaxed until I heard petra scream "ELD!" I looked back and see him in the titans mouth.

Both Eren and I turn around in a heart beat at full speed. My heart felt like it was getting slower every second. I then saw Petra getting kicked onto a tree and her lifeless body smash agianst it.
Oluo witnessed her death and tried to avenge her but he failed and died quickly. Tears started to develop in my eyes and everything started to get blurry.

Both of us looked at our comrades dead body's around us with tears pouring out of our eyes. Just as I was ready to attack the female titan, Eren stepped infront of me and transformed. The lighting bolt that he caused, made me lose balance and fall to the ground.

The impact made me sprain my right ankle and my 3DMG to break. My sword was also stuck near my stomach.

I groaned in pain as I pulled the sword out of me. I look over trying not look down at the blood and as I looked over, I notice Petra's dead body near me.

I looked away quickly while tears fall and tried to get up. It hurted like hell when I did.

This.. Is my fault. I caused my friends to die agian. My choice .. it was wrong. Again.

Tears still pouring out my eyes uncontrollably. I finally got up and tried to reach Eren who was struggling, but fell down immediately when I tried walking.

The female titan wins the fight and swallows Eren whole.

"EREN!" I shout as the titan ran away.

Now Eren is gone too.. This is all my fault.All of it.

I finally give up on trying to walk and sit against the nearest tree. I look around my surrounding and just see my whole squad lying dead infront of me.

"Why does everyone keep breaking their promise?" I start to lose alot of blood from the deep cuts and soon was losing consciousness.

This is it for me..

Soon everything fades away and all I see is pitch black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 10.9K 56
Finally a happy ending?
36.7K 1.3K 39
x black fem reader
66.9K 928 16
A collection of Ereri/Riren one shots and drabbles. I'm open to suggestions/prompts.
506 94 73
I don't know what to put