π΅π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‡π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘ 

By -ariscripts

Copyright Β© 2020 by -ariscripts All rights reserved My whole body was warm, tingles were spread all around... More

π΅π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‡π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘ 
π‘œπ‘›π‘’
π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖π‘₯
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑑𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘œπ‘›π‘’
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
π‘’π‘π‘–π‘™π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘’

𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛

21.2K 416 92
By -ariscripts

This chapter includes mention of rape and abuse. If it triggers you, you can skip this part. This part is writing in italic font.

"Do you already have a dress for this gala dinner? Lorenzo has been bugging me about it all along," Valentina asked me as she came down from her handstand.

We were just doing yoga in the living room. The last few days have been very stressful. We had to plan everything, pick out clothes and then Marco and Anna flew to Italy which meant we were alone.

I had no problem with it. On the contrary, I am happy that the two have found each other. And luckily Valentina and Thalia were there to support me. Lorenzo and I didn't see each other very often. He was in his office for hours, sleeping there. We only spent time when he wanted to sleep with me. It was just quick, and he was gone. It hurt me a lot but the two girls always cheered me up.

"Yes, I finally found the perfect dress. Thanks to Thalia. But we have to get ready slowly because otherwise it will be too late," I said and rolled up my yoga mat.

Valentina quickly went to the room to call Thalia, and I went to the kitchen because I was a little thirsty.

In the kitchen, I met Lorenzo standing in front of the stove. He was topless and his back muscles were showing very well. I was wondering if I should just leave or stay here. Either way, I never made the right decision, so I hugged him from behind and hid my face against his back. I could feel his breathing stop and his body stiffen, but relaxed again when he realized it was me.

"Laïa what are you doing?" he asked me with a laugh and I just shrugged my shoulder and snuggled more into him.

He took the opportunity and sat me down on the kitchen counter and stood between my legs. He started kissing my neck slowly. Those sweet kisses upon my neck were the key to my heart and soul, for every time he placed them there I knew I'd adore him for all time. In the moment of the kiss we are our pure and vulnerable selves. After weeks this was the most beautiful moment, we had again, and I enjoyed it as if it was my last day with him.

❤︎

A few hours later and everything was full. Music was loud, women and men dancing, a huge buffet. All the women were wearing beautiful evening dresses, and the men were all dressed in dark. I was wearing nude gold diamond floor length dress with padded diamond shoulders clinging to my body in all the best places. My chest was fully supported with the nude color mesh.

The best designer Valentina knows made this dress, and it was pretty expensive but it looks amazing. In this dress I had so much confidence.
Thalia and Valentina were wearing a similar dress like me and we kinda looked like an elegant version of the power puff girls and I love it. We all had a bit more makeup on then the other days.

"Ready my wife?" Lorenzo asked me with a thick, hot accent and held out his hand.

Black designer suit, white shirt that cling to his muscles. A black and white dotted tie and a white handkerchief that was placed in the front pocket. At the side of his pants he had a gun, like always.
I took his warm hand, and he led us to the dance floor. It was silent. The world seemed empty; the people frozen for a moment, abandoning thought for experience, for the entertainment of watching the brilliance of the product of a master's mind.

Then the music started. Colours floating in and out of focus, existing but not enough to reflect on the audience's eyes, but the performers seemed to share my sight of the sounds. We wove and turned, perfectly matched to the purples and golds
surrounding us.

Our motion created a song of it's own, the sound of our dance painting a masterpiece of sound on the canvas already claimed by the color of the music. Chasing and weaving, not forgetting the power of a frozen pose, the story told in every silence. Then we stopped. And the music stopped, and we all held our breath, caught by the power of nothingness.

Caught like a deer in the headlights, for just a second as our brains processed what they had just witnessed and experienced. Then the room burst full of sound and color, but this time the unsteady battle to be heard of fifty people sharing opinions excitedly in the languages I have grown to love. The sound of life.

Enzo looked at me and everything that was in my mind disappeared as Lorenzo pressed his soft, plump lips against mine. In that kiss was the sweetness of passion, a million loving thoughts condensed into a moment. In his kiss I am home.

After a while I had to go to the bathroom so Lorenzo let me go and I went upstairs. At the stairs someone pulled me by my arm and into an empty room. I looked up and immediately I took a few steps back.

"I will tell you only once, you are bad for Lorenzo. He hasn't been the same since he married you. Soon he will be dead because of you and we don't want that right?" I shake my head vigorously, tears welling up in my eyes.

"So leave him today and go to this address or I swear Lorenzo won't be the only one dying," his father threatens, handing me a small piece of paper.

Before I could say anything he was already gone and I was standing alone in the room with a small piece of paper and didn't know what to do now. I can't be the reason that my husband dies or his siblings.

Everything that has happened in the last few months has disappeared and the only thought was should I really run away. At night you call me lay in bed and my whole life no longer made any sense.
How did his father get here? Why does he want me to run away? Most importantly what happened between the two of them?

"What are you thinking about?" Lorenzo asks, snuggling up behind me.

"Nothing special. I'm just wondering what happened between you and your father.  You never talked about him,about your mother. You know you can trust me, I even confided in you and told you everything my father did and everything about my mother."

He looked up, closed his eyes and breathed deeply. Just when I thought he was going to fall asleep, he started to speak.

"My father always treated my mother poorly, he beat her, he raped her and I saw everything. I tried to hide everything, which wasn't the easiest thing to do, and I was just a teenager,  I just ate it all up. One night I got up and saw my father kill my mother in cold blood after he found out she was pregnant. My mother was lying in my arms covered in blood. I swore to myself as soon as I was old enough I would take Valentina and Marco away and take revenge on my father."

Tears flowed from my eyes and I could not describe how I felt. How can some people be so cruel? I noticed that Lorenzo was very close to me so I took him in my arms and let him cry to let out all his emotions. I never thought that a man like him would cry in my arms. The man who doesn't feel love, who doesn't give emotions, is just next to me in bed and shows me that he has a beautiful heart after all.

He quickly fell asleep and before I left this life I had to tell him something even if he doesn't hear it I have to confess my feelings.

"I love you in the way a puppy loves - devoted, playful, trusting. I guess I should be ashamed of that somehow; aren't we all supposed to be tough? Yet I prefer to be strong; strong enough to risk being broken all over again, to love again, fully knowing my own fragility. I've known heartbreak enough to shatter my mind, to leave my soul feeling like dust in the wind and my body unwilling to live. But, my love, you are worth my life and all that I have left is yours.When I see you, it's as if space and time become the finest point imaginable, as if time collapses into one tiny speck and explodes at light speed. It's as if my universe begins and ends with you. I could run forever, search forever, but in the end, every path leads right back to your heart and soul. I love you, always," I whispered in his ear and kissed his forehead.

I put on something warm, took a small bag with me and tried to get out of the house without getting caught. Luckily Thalia left her bike here so I took it, went out the back door and started riding. After about twenty minutes I was standing in front of a hut and the door slowly opened. Who was standing there took all my breath away.

"Father."

❤︎

Hey beautiful people, I missed you. I know you guys will probably hate me after this chapter but it is what it is. Get ready for some more drama...

I was not feeling good last week but scarredinkscripts helped me a lot and Queenanniewrites  too <3

I'm still deciding if I should add a pregnancy in this book or not so tell me what you prefer.

Pregnancy or not ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 152K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
131K 1.9K 28
When Andrea is sexually unfulfilled with her fiancΓ© she turns to her dominant best friend Lorenzo Marino one of the biggest mafia leaders for help. ...
1.4M 26.1K 34
RATED S FOR SMUTTTTTTT ***** "Please, Enzo!" "Oh, angel. You know that's not what you're supposed to call me. I thought you wanted to be a good girl...
38.1K 743 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...