UNSTOPPABLE (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

He was the DON of the college as well as the heartthrob of his college girls. He has been surrounded by the g... More

1 Don
2 Trick
3 Target
4 Help
5 Who is she?
6 I'm the girl
7 Is the girl Khushi?
8 I got her
9 Thanking Style
10 Arvind and Khushi
11 Arnav in Gupta House
12 She is alive
13 The Truth
14 Arvind's Ratna...
15 Reunion
16 Old Memories
17 Mother's stand
18 Affirmation
20 Changed behavior
21 Confused Khushi
22 Responsibility
23 Kishan and Stella
24 Khushi and Friends
25 Angry Arnav
26 Plan Worked
27 Smiling Khushi
28 What does that mean?
29 Chellange
30 Arnav's skill
31 Confirmation
32 Engagement?
33 Bet
34 Proposal
35 The reason for the rejection
36 People and their condition
37 Angered Khushi
38 Arnav and Shashi
39 Bet Again
40 Where is Khushi?
41 Hide and Seek
42 Khushi with Arnav
43 Unexpected Proposal
44 Decision
45 Conclusion
46 Wrathful Vikas
47 Khushi was with Raizadas
48 Khushi is Kidnapped
49 Arnav was in hurry
50 The biggest Decision of Life
51 It's ME...
52 Argument between Mom and Son
53 Shashi's decision
54 No Marriage...
55 Good Boy Arnav
56 Oath
57 The Wedding
57 The Wedding
Epilogue

19 Guidance of Mother

3.2K 232 13
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 19 Guidance of Mother

*I love Khushi...* Said, Arnav.

Ratna looked at Arvind like, DID YOU TELL HIM ANYTHING? Arvind nodded no.

*You love Khushi means?* She back questioned him.

*I love her means I love her...*

*Ok...what do YOU mean by love?*

Arnav looked at her without answering.

*Don't take me wrong, Chotte... LOVE differs according to the people. Some do love as time pass... some do love as they got infatuated... and some do love for life long... what's your love in that category?*

*I love her just like I love you, Mom... before you came here, I wanted her to take your place in our family... in our house... in our hearts...*

Arvind smiled at Ratna proudly. Ratna also was impressed by his answer though she didn't show it.

*Then what are you waiting for? Go and propose to her*

*I did...*

*Oh...did she accept?*

Arnav nodded NO.

*Why? What does she want more than you who is rich and good looking...?*

*She thinks of me wrong*

*Wrong? What did you do that she thinks of you wrong?*

*Mom, I just went for lunch with my college girls... It's ONLY lunch not more than that...*

*Yes, Ratna... Chotte always has dinner with me no matter what...* Arvind tried to put a good impression on Ratna's mind.

Ratna looked at him contently which made Arvind zip his lips. She then looked at Arnav and continued.

*She thinks I'm a playboy... Characterless...*

*Do you think she is wrong?*

Arnav was silent.

*I will also think the same if I were in her place. I trust your words that you went ONLY for lunch because I'm your mother but Khushi....? I know my husband would have brought you up in a good way... even though you roamed with girls. But Khushi knows nothing about you and your father... how could a small girl who has seen you roaming with girls? How does she trust your words? Guys say many things to get a girl but they won't keep their word to keep the girl with them forever... what's wrong if she thinks you are one among them? Could you say it's wrong?*

*I won't say she is wrong. She is cent percent right. A good girl who has moral values will think in the way she thinks...*

We should say Arnav delivered a BROW LIFTING statement. And Ratna did that. Her brows went high, hearing his son.

*So, Khushi is right...*

Cutting her,

*Of course, she is right doesn't mean I'm wrong...*

Ratna nodded her head, pressing her lips.

*What's your point?*

*I want to prove myself RIGHT*

*How?*

*I don't know... the much I know is, following her... roaming behind her... I don't think such gestures are enough to get her love*

*not enough...*

*Then tell me...what do I do?*

*Why are you asking me, Chotte?*

*You think as same as Khushi. That's why I ask you. What character of a man will attract a good girl?*

*Good girl won't want a man chasing her... she likes a man who chases his goals... Do you have one?* She asked Arnav.

Arnav gulped down. What goal he has? Nothing... in fact, he never thought of goals... his life passed with his friends, chitchatting, doing galas...

*fix one and go towards it... you will win not only in your life but also in Khushi's heart.*

*Shouldn't I see her?* he asked sadly.

*Why not....? Of course, you can... but without her knowledge*

*What if she thinks that I changed my mind?*

*Will you....?*

*Never... not at all... I love her very much Mom...*

*Then don't worry... she will understand, seeing you became responsible... and I'm responsible for your marriage if you become a good boy...*

*Really?*

*When my son is a good boy... I will also become a good MOM...*

Arnav smiled at her.

*Thank you Mom...*

*Don't forget one thing, Chotte. A girl needs security in her life. She needs a peaceful life... everything is next to that... materials can't give satisfaction... how can a girl be happy with money if she is not happy with her husband?*

Arnav nodded yes.

*Try to give her assurance... that you will be a good husband to her... forever*

Arnav again nodded yes.

*Thank you, Mom...*

*Chotte... you are brilliant... you joined your hand with Ratna. The man who trusts his mother will never fail...*

Arnav nodded yes and hugged Arvind.

*Good night, Chotte...* Arnav said breaking the hug.

*Good night, Mom* Arnav hugged Ratna.

She kissed his forehead.

Arnav went to his room. Arvind hugged Ratna and,

*Thank you so much, Ratna... you made my day...*

*what do think? Don't I want my son to be happy?*

*No... I was so depressed when you scold Chotte...*

*He deserves it... how could he take life so easily? He should not have roamed with girls...*

Arvind nodded yes.

*Didn't you advise him ever?*

*I did... he realized it only after he fell in love with Khushi*

*Thanks to Khushi...*

*We have to thank her for many things...*

*We will thank her every day when she comes to our family as our Bahu*

*Are you that confident?*

*Of course, Chotte will win her*

Arvind smiled delightedly.

.........

Arnav was lying on the bed thinking about his mother's words. He knew it was not easy to follow her words but he will. Then only he can get her as his wife...

Arnav planned what to do and slept.

The next morning

Arnav came downstairs, getting ready for college. Arvind, who was in the living room amazed, saw him in formal dress. Arvind always prefers formal outfits for Arnav but Arnav never showed interest in wearing them. He feels comfortable in T-Shirts.

*Good morning, Dad...*

*Is this you Chotte?*

*Why?*

*You are in Formals....*

*Come on Dad... be a little responsible...* he said controlling his smile.

*oh... see, who is talking about responsibilities...* Arvind teased.

*I have no time to argue with you... I'm getting late...*

*Yes, Chotte... you are too late today*

*This is the exact time dad... I wasted a lot of time chitchatting about unnecessary things... I can't do it anymore...* he went to the dining, leaving Arvind's mouth open.

*Good morning, Mom*

Ratna nodded yes who just came with a bowl to the dining. Ratna served him breakfast. Arvind came to the dining.

*Chotte, don't be an improver like this all of a sudden... I may get a heart attack...*

Arnav ate breakfast smilingly. So did Ratna.

*My, God... I can't believe this...* Arvind said nodding his head and started eating.

*Don't you go to the office, today?* Arnav asked.

*No... tomorrow only the ship is coming. I have no work today*

Arnav smiled at him teasingly. He stood finishing breakfast. He hugged Arvind and whispered.

*Enjoy...*

Arvind coughed and Ratna passed the glass of water.

Arnav left the place laughing.

*What happened?*

*He asked me to enjoy myself with you...*

Ratna dropped her jaw.

*God... you two are too much...* she went to the kitchen.

Arvind laughed.

In the meanwhile,

The College

Aman, NK, and Akash were sitting under the tree waiting for Arnav.

*Why ASR has not come yet?* Aman asked.

*I think he is on leave today also* Akash said.

*Maybe...*

*Are not you in RM?* Aman asked NK.

*No, yaar... my Lucknow friend came to Delhi yesterday. I was with him. I came to the college straight from his room*

*I don't think ASR is on leave...* Said Aman looking in that direction.

Akash and NK looked in the same direction and nodded yes, chuckling, seeing Khushi coming.

*Nannav will surely come to the college today* NK said.

Khushi looked at them, and in no time they surrounded her.

*Khushi, did BadiMa come to Delhi?*

*Yes, yesterday evening...*

*Oh.., how is she?*

*she is fine and happy...*

*Why not....? After all, she got her husband and son*

She nodded yes.

*What about ASR? What was his reaction, to see his mother?* Aman asked.

*He cried...*

*Won't he come to the college today?*

*How do I know?*

*Why, Khushi? You and he became family friends now...* NK said.

*Families became friends... not I and he. Excuse me...* she left the place.

The trio stood smilingly.

Aman dialed Arnav's number but he didn't respond as he was on the way.

After a few minutes, Arnav entered the college on the bike. Not only his friend but also the whole college was stunned, seeing him in a formal. Arnav came to his friends after parking the bike, all smiling who were standing like statues.

To be continued...

The next part is available in INKITT

Changed behavior

*ASR...* Aman gasped at smiling Arnav.

*What's this year?* Akash asked.

Arnav smiled without answering.

*Nannav mere Bhai, you look like a Raymond model*

Arnav chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 33.2K 52
AN ARSHI FANFICTION....Journey of two lone souls...fought for their togetherness, which is their only solace......
449K 18.4K 71
Just read... you will find out. :::::::: Desclaimer: Character names of the story taken from the star plus show ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON. But the...
99.4K 4.2K 15
A Story of Business Tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada and Heart Surgeon Khushi Raichandh..... They meet in Snow Fall and face many hurdles in life. stay Tun...
411K 22.7K 56
A Story of Abnormal Girl [Khushi] and A Very Handsome Boy[ Arnav]. what happens when they meet?? how Arnav Tackle with the loved one who's Abnormal.