Unknown Number | L.S.

By Soof2233

Unknown number: Hey Luke it's Harry from last night xx Me: Uhm I'm not Luke mate... Unknown number: You're no... More

First word!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Epilogue
Thank you!

Chapter 4

189 17 1
By Soof2233

Me: I'm sorry about last night I was wasted and my head hurts like a bitch.

Harry: Language and It's fine. Do you really want to meet though?

Me: Someday yeah I do want to meet you but maybe not now

Harry: Yeah me too, I would love to meet you honestly but later.

Me: I wonder what you voice sounds like

Harry: I also wonder what yours would be like.

Me: Well maybe we could facetime? We've known each other for more than 2 weeks now.

Harry: I don't know I look terrible right now.

Me: You will be fine and I told you already you look perfect so I'm gonna call you now.

I hit the call button and waited. It wasn't like I wasn't nervous. I was almost sweating but this is amazing. I get to hear his voice for the first time. I waited a few seconds more until Harry's face was on my phone. "Goodmorning Haz!" "It's noon actually but fine. Hey Lou!" We talked for a few hours until both our parents told us to get down.

When I came downstairs my mum asked me: "Who were you talking to?" "Harry." "Who's Harry?" "Someone who unintentionally texted me and now we're friends." She decided to not go any further into the subject which I was grateful for. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5K 47
Louis Tomlinson is hurt and no one seems to notice. After his mother dies 17 year old Louis is left with his abusive father. Will anyone notice how m...
74.5K 2.5K 22
"You're still seeing in black and white?" Liam said, no longer beating around the bush. "Yeah, but maybe there's some kind of problem, you know?" "Th...
27.7K 335 14
It starts with a follow.. •HarryStyles Just followed Louis91•
53.8K 2.8K 16
Last year of High School. Harry is a smart kid that skipped two grades ahead, which means that he's a sixteen-year-old in a class with eighteen-year...