Melting the Cold Ice [Dark Ac...

By Shiningblinger

DARK ACE SERIES #3: Melting the Cold Ice Cold as Ice? Xander is known to be Colder than Ice that never melts... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
EPILOGUE
AUTHORS NOTE AND DARK ACE SERIES #4

CHAPTER 45

183 3 0
By Shiningblinger

[Xander's POV]

"Are we there yet?! Sera please hold on!" I was holding Sera's hand inside the ambulance. She is wearing an Oxygen mask holding my Hand tightly. She was squeezing my hand every time she is Inhaling air from the mask.

She is already sweaty and I am scared that anytime she might give up breathing and I don't want that to happen. Please!

"Don't let go of my hand okay?? Squeeze it whenever you are having a hard time" I whispered wiping her sweat using my hand.

She didn't answer but just nodded.

We arrived at the nearest hospital because she needs much more medical attention. Pag dinala pa namin siya sa Manila she might be Dead on Arrival on her state.

We arrived at the hospital, Sera was already unconscious so nurses did CPR on her. Sumunod sila Zeke sakin and they were there just watching how nurses revive Sera.

Napatalikod ako pulling my hair in frustration. She's sick and pinagod ko siya! Kung di ako napagod kaagad I should have carried her until we arrived sa kalsada! Her inhaler wasn't enough for her!

"This is all my fault! I should have come with her in the first place. Sana di ko siya hinayaan pumunta sa bahay na yun mag-isa. I'm useless" I put my hand in the wall and leaned my head on top of it, crying.

"Stop blaming yourself. No one wanted this to happen" Zeke said holding my shoulder but I shook my head. I didn't protect her nor stop her even if I knew that I already had a bad feeling about it.

I found myself walking in a nearby stainless steel chair and taking out something from my pocket.

"Ano yan?" Dwayne asked me as I showed them a red box.

"Don't tell me you're proposing to her?" Gulat an tanong ni Zeke and I nodded. I was suppose to propose to her as soon as possible but then this happen.

I bought this when we were in Rizal and I even ask Justin and Thea for help especially He just proposed to her and getting married this year.

"Do you want us to help you with the transfer in Manila?? At least Kyle and Gian can monitor her there?" Zeke asked but just nodded staring at the box I am holding. 

A few minutes of staring we heard the door from the Emergency room open so that was the cue that I had to stand up because it was already the Doctor.

"How is she??" I asked the doctor.

"I'll be honest with you about her condition. She almost gave up earlier but we managed to control her breathing. Kinailangan namin siyang tubuan dahil alam naman natin na may sakit siya at mahina ang baga niya. She got to tired and stressed and that triggered her illness to come out. And let me get you straight, COPD is a rare case and it cannot be cured but we will be doing our best to help her" 

"Is it possible if we transfer her in Manila?? We have friends that are doctors there. Is she suitable for traveling??"

"Yes she is but kailangan nakatubo pa rin siya since oxygen is not enough for her" Zeke nodded.

Sera is in Coma right now and doesn't know when she will wake up. We are not allowed to go inside the ICU for the safety of the Patients inside and we only have this specific time of visit.

It was already the time of the Visit. Zeke is busy with the Transfer Papers so we can bring her to Lopez as soon as possible and Dwayne is the one helping me with the case against Francine and her minion.

I wore safety a hospital gown, Mask, gloves, and shower cap before entering the ICU and look for her curtain.

I saw her lying unconscious in the bed with a tube connected to her lungs. You will really see how she is suffering right now but trying her best to breathe. It was a long silence and you can hear her heavy breathing that's making me more scared that anytime I might lose her.

I took her hand massaged it using my thumb.

"Be okay, I will still marry you" I whispered hoping that she could hear me wherever she is. "I wish I could kiss you but si pa pwede eh. So Recover fast okay?? I miss kissing and hugging you"

I didn't want to cry but because of this, I couldn't stop it. I never cried like this in my whole life. I know I don't usually pray but please help her recover Because I don't know what will I do if she leaves me.

I can't need her! Xyro Needs her, Everyone needs her so, please... Don't take her away from me.

Visiting Hours was already up and I didn't notice because I was happy beside her. I thought the time went fast but that's what they say you will feel if you are with the person you want to be with.

"Kidnapping and Serious Illegal Detention and Attempted murder ang kinaso sakanya pero nalaman nila na ang ginamit nila Baril is hindi pala lesinsyado so nakasuhan sila nang Illegal Possesion of Firearms." Sabi ni Dwayne habang andito kami sa waiting room nang ICU for Visitors.

"Thats it? That's not enough! How many years?? Months?" I asked. I wont forgive her and I wont forgive myself if she wont stay to jail forever.

"Reclusion Perpetua" Nakangiting sinabi ni Dwayne kaya napabuntong hininga ako. Thank god.

"We can transfer Sera Tomorrow. An Ambulance from Lopez will get her so you don't need to worry anymore kami na bahala dito. All you need to do is watch Sera because that what she needs for now" Zeke patted my shoulder as I nodded. Thank god I got friends like them.

[So nakulong na ba siya?] It was Xavier and he called me when he found out what happened.

"Yeah. Lifetime Imprisonment" 

[dahengida] He sighed in relief (What a relief)

"But Sera is still in Coma. We will be transferring her tomorrow there in Manila"

[Okay thats good para Kaibigan mo ang mga Doctor niya. You should rest as well di gugustuhin ni Sera na pag gising niya ay ikaw naman ang nakahiga sa Hospital bed]

"I will Hyung" 

[I miss you calling me 'Hyung']

"Tsk shut up. Stop being Cheezy" 

[Just kidding. Mag ingat kayo diyan ha? Call me if you need anything or if there is improvements]

"Okay. I will"

[Sige na Bye na umiiyak na Pamangkin mo oh. Baka gusto mo dalawin gantihan mo naman ang pagiging tatay ko diyan sa anak mo nang dalawang taon] I Sigh.

"Fine. When Sera wakes up we'll visit him"

[Yan dala ka Gatas at Diaper pamalit na din nung binili ko sa Anak mo]

"Tsk Kuripot. I'll put this down" 

[Sige babye Baby Cousin!]

"Shut up"

I didn't let him talk and just ended the call. I'm just happy that we are okay now because Sera wouldn't like it if we still fight just because of her, That to immature.

It came to the day of Sera's transfer and they had to be careful in handling her. I didn't ride in the ambulance because they needed big space for the machine of Sera so kasabay ko si Zeke sa kotse niya.

"Andun daw sila Zylie sa hospital kasama nila yung kaibigan ni Sera na Flight Attendant." Dwayne said reading a message in his phone.

"She might be really worried now" Zeke shook his head. Naka-convoy kami sa Ambulance.

We just travel for an hour at nakarating na kami sa Hospital. Nakaabang pareho si Gian, Kyle at Kathleen sa labas nang Emergency room and tumulong sila sa pag baba kay Sera sa ambulance. Si Kathleen at Gian ang nag tutulak nung machine while Kyle was checking on her.

I walked with them until they arrived the ICU room. 

Here in Lopez you can see the Patient from behind the glass so I am happy that we got to transfer her here so I could watch her 24/7.

"You should take a break first, Zeke said you havent eaten yet" Kyle walked closer to me with both his hand inside the pocket of his Lab Gown. "You don't want to be confined to. Atlease get a snack or something"

"Will she be okay?? Is she improving?"

"I still don't know Xander, I was not the doctor who checked on her few days ago so I couldn't compare. But she's fighting and by the looks of it, She's not giving up" Sabay kami tumingin sa window na bungad agad si Sera.

"I just miss her... I miss her Voice, Her Scent, Her Smile, Everything." I whispered.

"I'll be monitoring her for you, Tomorrow pa naman tapos nang shift ko so you can still go home and go to your son. I heard that he was looking for the both of you" He said and also told me that Sera had to go home dahil iyak daw nang iyak si Xyro looking for her mommy. 

Maybe I should rest so Angelica can visit her best friend and I can watch Xyro.

I whispered goodbye for now to Sera and binilin ko siya kay Kyle. I had to book a grab going to Sera's unit.

"Daddy? Daddy!" Xyro run to me as I enter the door and he just came from crying. "Daddy why leave Xyro again? Mama where?"

He was wiping his tears while hugging me. But I didn't know what to say. He wont understand right now.

"Mama is fighting okay?? Always pray for mama so she can win" I patted his head at napakunot agad ang noo niya?

"Mama fighting what? Monster? Mumu?" He asked innocently but I just nodded my head. Lets just consider her illness a monster that I also want to defeat but I cant. its all up to Sera to defeat it.

"Don't worry about Mama. Mama is strong and she will win. Don't cry para mama can be strong okay?" He just nodded and wiped his tears. I stood up carrying my son na mabilis rin nakatulog maybe because kanina pa siya umiiyak.

"Kumusta si Sera?" Angelica asked walking closer to me.

"She's still in Coma. You can go visit her. Ako na muna bahala kay Xyro" She smiled at me and nodded. Nag palit lang siya nang damit niya at nag paalam na sakin na aalis na siya.

"Just call me if there is an emergency" She nodded and closed the door. 

I went to the bedroom at hiniga si Xyro dun at kinumutan. I was about to laydown when I saw a Notebook at Sera's desk. I know that its bad to touch things that isn't yours but I had this urge to want to see whats inside it.

I stood up and took the note book and in the front page was her name and the title "A Journey to Remember"

It wasn't a notebook but a Diary. It was her Diary when she was still elementary. In the first Page was her selfie wearing a Pig tail and her school uniform. 

March 24, 20**

"My First Cellphone in School"

Binilhan ako ni Mama ko nang cellphone! Ang saya ko kasi ngayon lang ako nakakuha nang gamit na galing sakanya. Lagi na lang kasi sila Ate ang binibigyan pero ang ganda talaga nang phone ko graduation gift ko daw.

She even has a picture of her in a white toga while her Dad was wearing her a medal in stage ang a family photo. Her smile was like she had the happiest day in her life.

June 10, 20**

"First day in highschool"

It was her picture in highschool wearing an improved version of her previous uniform so I assume that she studied in a same school.

Kinakabahan ako nung una dahil baka walang may gusto sakin pero may lumalapit din naman pala sakin ang kaso pag nalaman nila na may sakit ako di na nila ako nilalapitan dahil sabi nila nakakahawa daw. Di naman nakakahawa eh pero ayos lang kaya ko naman mag isa dahil yun ang turo sakin 'Pag ayaw sayo, edi okay' 

In the future di ko na sasabihin ang sakit ko para di nila ako layuan.

September 20, 20**

"Get well soon self"

Sabi nila mama muntik na daw ako kunin ni lord pero fighter daw ako. Akala ko talaga di na ako magigising dahil parang hinihila na ako palayo pero sabi ko gusto ko pa makasama sila mama at papa nang matagal kaya I considered this as my second life.

It was her picture in the hospital and she was still young. She was so thin but what I like is her bright smile like nothing happened to her.

March 14, 20**

"Graduate na ako!"

Grumaduate ako with honors at sobrang saya ko pero ayun nga nag hiwalay na sila mama at papa ko at sumama na sa pamilya nila. Di ko alam kung magiging masaya ako or malungkot pero think positive ika nga so mas inisip ko na lang na atlease nakagraduate ako. Yay!

It was selfie of her showing the medal she got while she was wearing it.

August 8, 20**

"Senior High!"

Bakit ba kailangan akong abutan neto?? Hay! Sabi nila mahirap ang STEM pero kakayanin ko para sa pangarap ko. Ang ganda rin pala dito noh pero pagkarinig ko kung magkano tuition ko parang usto ko mag back out pero nawala nung makita ko ang isang lalaki na di ko na maalis sa paningin ko.

It was her wearing the senior highschool uniform.

August 9, 20**

"New Friend"

I met a new friend! Angelica at naging besties na kami! Sana lang pag nalaman niya yung sakit ko di niya ako layuan. Oh yeah nakita ko yung crush ko uli sa ABM building. Gusto ko sana malaman yung pangalan pero di ko alam paano.

It was her picture with angelica

August 15, 20**

"Xander!"

Xander ang name niya! Ang gwapo nung pangalan! Pang mayaman! At andaming chika na sikat pala siya at young gang niya. Hays pero wala akong pake sa iba gusto ko kay Xander lang. Sana makilala ko siya  soon. Pag nagkatuluyan talaga kami pwede na akong kunin ni Lora. Joke wag naman gusto ko pa siya makasal sakin hahaha

I blushed when I saw a picture of me taken by her and I was in the canteen looking bored as always when I was those years.

March 30, 20**

"Selos ako!"

Nakakaselos yung babaeng kasama nila. Ang close ni Xander sakanya tapos ako ilang buwan sumusulyap pa rin :( gusto ko na makipag kaibigan sakanya pero wala akong lakas nang loob dahil nakakatakot na lalapitan ko pa lang rejected na ako.

There was no picture on this page though

February 14, 20**

"sayang :("

Lalapitan ko na sana siya ngayon dahil valentines at gusto ko makipag kaibigan pero intake ako nang hika ko dahil siguro sa dami nang taong lumapit sakanila nung araw na yun. Tinry ko lang naman makisiksik pero intake ako at nalaman pa ni Angelica tuloy yung sakit ko buti na lang di niya ako nilayuan.

It was picture of her name tag bracelet sa hospital with her full name dated feb 14, 2019

So she was about to approach me that time??? Sayang nga...

April 5, 20**

"Graduation"

Happy Graduation sakin! Kaso ako lang umakyat nang stage dahil makapunta sila papa. Ngayon din kasi graduation nung anak nila so Mama na lang ni Angelica ang umakyat para sakin. Atlease diba meron!

Hays sayang di namin kasabay grumaduate ang ABM pero sana dito pa rin siya mag College para dito rin ako mag college! Yay!

August 5, 20**

"Nakausap ko na rin siya!"

Dito pa rin siya nag college at nakabangga ko pa siya! Kinikilig ako!! Kahit masungit siya naiinlove lang ako lalo! Ang saya nang college life ko.

Hayss... ang sakit niya naman mag salita... :(  Buti na lang mahal ko siya.

August 8, 20**

"Thank you Zylie"

Mabait pala si Zylie hays naguilty tuloy ako na pinagbintangan ko siya. Kaso ayun nga ayaw pa rin sakin ni Xander kahit pinakilala na ako naospital tuloy ako after. Ayos lang di niya naman alam baka kasi pag alaman niya na inatake ako dahil sa pag sungit niya sakin baka maguilty siya hahaha pero joke lang di naman ata siya ganon. He doesn't really care for me :(

August 11, 20**

"Friends na kami ni Xander"

Tinulungan niya ako dalhin sa clinic and I'm so thankful na andun sila ni Zylie dahil kung di dahil sakanila ay nakipag laban nanaman ako.

Di pa rin ako makapaniwala na magkaibigan na kami ni Xander. Ang saya saya ko!

March 30, 20**

":("

Di daw kami pwede. Hayss... di pala siya tatagal dito edi gawin ko na lang pinapagawa niya sayang naman yung bahay maganda talaga.

June 6, 20**

Joke lang pala yung friendship namin :(  Ayaw niya na rin ba sakin dahil sa sakit ko?? Napilitan lang daw siya dahil gusto ni Zylie na maging mag kaibigan kami. Buti pa si Zylie :(

December 23, 20**

Malapit na ang graduation namin at malapit na rin siya umalis buti na lang 5 years siya kahit papano maextend pa yung pagsasama namin. Dinadasal ko na sana kahit konting chance sana magustuhan niya ako pero syempre naiintindihan ko siya dahil gusto niya mapalapit sa pamilya niya. Sino ba ako para pigilan siya??

April 10, 20**

Graduate na ako edi di ko na siya makikita araw araw :( pero okay lang friends naman kami kaso di nga lang araw araw. Oh well mag rereview na lang ako for my board exam gusto ko ipasa para matuwa naman siya sakin.

February 14, 20**

Niyaya ako ni Xander sa boracay! Nang kaming dalawa lang! Date na ba toh?? I'm soo happy! Lord gabayan niyo po ako sana di ako atakihin sa sobrang kilig.

Ang sakit! Nag halikan kami for what?? Trip niya lang??

April 20, 20**

Iniwan niya na ako. And he been hurt my feelings :( at  nalaman ko pa na buntis ako sa anak niya. Akala ko kakayanin ko nang wala siya pero dahil sa anak namin ay bumalik ang lakas ko. I can just think that this is Xander, and Xavier promised me that he will stay with me. At least I still know that I am safe even without him in my side anymore.

I hope he got my letter...

November 25 20** 

My Little Angle was born. Even as a baby he really resembles his  Father. Speaking of his father, I really miss him so much. I keep on looking on his social media kung may mga post siya kaso knowing Xander wala talagang laman ito. Wala bang kahit Hi or hello sayo?? Miss na kita eh! Tignan mo picture nang anak natin oh

A picture of Xyro was attached and he was sleeping in the incubator with a tag "Baby Rivera"

Kaso galit ka nga pala sakin. 

I realized that I was already in tears dahil aksidente kong natuluan yung diary niya. I wiped my tears looking at my son who was peacefully sleeping. 

"I Should've been with you and your mother when you needed me... but I wasn't. I'm sorry son if I failed to be your father. I promise babawi ako sainyo and I will treat our family the happiest family you didn't feel when you were born" Hinaplos ko ang buhok ni Xyro. I was about to stand up and take a bath when my phone rang.

"Hello"

[Xander!! Si Sera!!] It was Angelica and she was crying. Bigla along kinabahan because I don't feel good about what she is acting right not.

+++

Epilogue na guys! Sorry talaga nalalate ako sa updates ngayon. I'm really really busy right now. HAHAHAH iba talaga pag college na

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 489 56
Ivy moved to a different city and a new school. She wants only a quiet, anonymous life but she became friends with the popular and outgoing Trida. Th...
12K 788 53
LOVE is not controlled by feelings. It does not do anything it feels. CAUTION is not created to warn everyone. It is care taken to avoid danger, risk...
23.1K 2.3K 43
Mortal Series 1: Kashro Kinn Lacrose Cover not mine.
790K 13.8K 56
HIGHEST RANK ACHIEVED: #1- wattpadromance #1- tagalogstories #1- secretidentity #2- rivalry COMPLETED (September 02, 2019) Gagawin mo ba ang lahat ng...