Jschlatt x Reader

By ur_m0ms_left_t0e

This is a jschlatt x reader and like idk i hope you enjoy. lowercase intended somehow this got #1 in #tedniv... More

authors note
Part one
part two
part three
part four :)
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen

part eleven

4.7K 97 80
By ur_m0ms_left_t0e

schlatt drove you back home, basically rushing you inside. you could tell he was pretty excited for you to come. he waited for you to take off your shoes patiently before very impatiently pushing you to your room.

"how much do i need to pack for the camping trip? like how long are we staying?"

"i would say just pack like essentials in a bag cause we won't be there for long, that is if you can stand being in the same clothes though."

"yeah i can. sounds good."

you grabbed a medium sized backpack out of your closet and put it on the bed beside schlatt. to grab your stuff you needed to dip out of the room for two seconds but as you went to leave schlatt grabbed your wrist and wouldn't let you leave, kind of like a clingy puppy. "where are you going?" he made you chuckle and you gently pulled your wrist away.

"i need to get my stuff dumbass." he scrunched up his nose and waved you off, falling onto his back on your bed. you rushed into the bathroom and grabbed your essentials, hairbrush, toothbrush and toothpaste, a little makeup and make up wipes, feminine products...

with all this in your hands, feminine products on the bottom to hide them from schlatt, you walked back into the room and put them neatly in a section of your backpack. another was used for one of your vlogging cameras, a phone charger, headphones, charged camera batteries , and a portable charger just in case. in the largest section you filled it with snacks and drinks that you really only planned on sharing with schlatt. finally you discretely packed underwear, an extra random pair of bottoms, and a pair of sweats and a t-shirt to use as pajamas in a different place of the back pack.

you also ended up packing a whole other suitcase full of stuff because schlatt said you would need it, which you didn't understand but did it anyway.

you put on the hoodie that schlatt had bought you earlier that week, the feeling of the soft fabric making you gush. taking your bag over your shoulder, you walked out into the living room throwing it on the couch next to a bored schlatt.

"do you wanna sleep here for the night or sleep over at the boys so we're just there for tomorrow?"  schlatt tilted his head as he asked you.

"let's just sleep over there!"

"okay well then let's go get food and then go over there."

you followed schlatt out the door, him wearing his boots and you wearing a pair of random boots you found in your closet.

you two sat in the car on your way to some random restaurant when schlatt broke the news. "so the reason you needed a suitcase is because we're going to Australia...basically." you stared at him, wide eyed, thinking to yourself how you could've got yourself in a position where all your friends drop huge things on you last minute likes it's nothing.

time skip after the flight~

schlatt basically took you to get food right after you had dropped your food off at the house.

you and schlatt got food, eating it away from all the boys so they didn't find out. the two of you spent a lot of time talking about random things on the balcony the whole night but you both eventually hung out with the boys. the time flew by very fast and before you knew it you were already falling asleep in a random bed next to cooper. or at least you thought.

when you woke up the next morning, you were slightly dizzy and out of it. you stretched out your arms and felt your hands land on a hard surface when you relaxed again. cooper. of course. you were the closest with cooper why wouldn't you sleep in the same bed as him. you looked over, ready to totally make fun of him but the face you met left you at a loss for words.

schlatts very...very.....very handsome face met your eyes. your hand stayed on his chest and his overwhelming cologne smell hit you instantly. it was great. it was exactly how you wanted to wake up in the morning. every morning. but it was also schlatt so you didn't know how to act with him. him flirting with everyone didn't help that either. quickly you shoved those negative thoughts out of your head and you just focused on schlatts features.

the peaceful staring only lasted about 5 or so minutes before you seen schlatts eyes start to open and you slowly got up, acting like you had just woken up.

"morning." schlatts morning voice was breathy and gruff, making you blush and you mentally thanked yourself for turning away from schlatt when you stood up.

"morning schlagg." he made a breathy laugh sound, slightly taken aback by the nickname so early in the morning. you looked back at him, already curled back into the blankets. you shook your head and stealthily grabbed one of the sweatshirts schlatt had brought, it said home improvement on the front which made you laugh quietly. you grabbed a pair of jeans, noting that they made your butt look really good. sneaking into the bathroom, making sure you didn't wake anyone up or bother schlatt, you changed into the clothes you picked out. looking in the mirror and looking at the sweatshirt made you question how long it would take schlatt to notice it was his, or anyone to notice it was his.

you stepped out of the bathroom after brushing your teeth and running a brush through your hair, sighing in relief as you heard people begin to get up. you didn't know how to explain your excitement for today because before yesterday you didn't plan on camping. hell before yesterday you didn't even like camping. but something about the idea of going with schlatt made you feel quite excited to go.

after everyone had gotten dressed and you and cooper had breakfast unbeknownst to anyone else, the misfits showed up fully ready to take everyone in their van. you felt like you were either going to a drug deal or getting kidnapped and neither were particularly on your bucket list. none the less you got in the van sitting next to schlatt, backpack between you legs on the floor. zuckles sat on the other side of you and cooper sat behind, which was perfectly fine with you because mason (zuckles) seemed super fun and you already knew cooper wasn't gonna bother you.

the boys made you have a good laugh before you even left and you knew that this trip was gonna be fun but also crazy hectic. chad sat in front of you which was awesome cause anytime he seen you sitting even remotely quietly he would ask if you wanted alcohol, it made you chuckle but you accepted a couple of times. you were slightly surprised no one, not even schlatt had noticed the home improvement sweatshirt but you probably wouldn't notice someone wearing it either if you were in this van.

you got comfortable in your seat after cameron (fits) got in the drivers seat as you knew you were about to begin a long journey..a long..long journey. schlatt kept you moderately entertained by things on his phone, randomly brought up topics, or stupid jokes. but he wasn't the only one. cooper and you played cup pong a lot and you almost lost every single one until schlatt took over. you also had some interesting conversations with mason, his accent only added to the level of interest he brought you. cameron, even though he sat in the front seat, always made conversation with you which always made you smile cause he was very funny.  there was a lot of driving and a for a lot of the time the van was silent with either everyone asleep or listening to music. but there was also times when the van was packed with noise and you couldn't stop laughing.

you took a quick power nap after a long while of driving and you woke up maybe 1 or 2 hours later laying on schlatts shoulder. "oh i'm sorry schlatt!"

"hey don't be. you were keeping me warm." It was only now that you noticed you and schlatt had been basically cuddling the entire time, schlatts arm wrapped around you pulling you towards him.

after a little while of driving once more you made a small pit stop to get...alcohol. of course. you didn't know what else to expect from the misfits. chad had gotten a fuck ton of alcohol. you kept giggling, trying to be quiet as you watched him place down a box full of alcoholic beverages.

"schlatt. i said i would look after you boots, but i've only got one of them." you looked up from the box to see bucks handing back one of schlatts boots. as you took it in your hands you couldn't stop giggling at the fact that schlatt might only have one boot.

"this is funny to you y/n?" schlatt looked at you trying to be serious but you could tell he was joking, as he was just barely holding back his smile.

"but seriously what the fuck? what happened to the other one?" schlatt looked away from you and back to bucks.

"i think it fell out the van..."

schlatt looked between the camera and bucks seriously, being his comedic and dramatic self, "you got both of my boots? are they both here?"

"well..uh..i had both of them..and the other one..." bucks was cut off as a guy biked past, making all of you burst out laughing.

after that cameron started to drive off again, everyone mostly doing the same until schlatt decided to contribute to the video. he took the camera, purposely putting it directly in front of your face to record himself so you would have to try not to laugh.

"i've been reading symposium by play-doh."

"tell your boy toy he's gay y/n." you heard chad say from the front of the van. schlatt went dead silent and looked up from the book in his hands just to add to that dramatic effect and you felt your eyes start to water from holding in your laughter.

you calmed down and looked at schlatt, someone pointing the camera to you. "i don't really vibe with them saying that schlatt."

"no?"

chad yelled from the front, "oh shut up y/n when the cameras are off you love bullying schlatt." you couldn't help but chuckle knowing it wasn't necessarily true but it would add to the videos comedy level.

schlatt continued, "there's a part in the book where he talks about how much..better society would be if.." schlatt continued talking but you were sure they would cut it out, just knowing them. 

cooper and traves tried to do a merch plug but you were also sure that the misfits would put their own store over top of what they said.

the rest of the car ride you spent talking with schlatt and mason, both of them making you laugh the entire time. you and mason also exchanged numbers but after that schlatt and you basically only talked until the next stop. everyone kinda got out to stretch their legs, you included because you need some fresh air. you sat up next to zuckles on a fence, him offering you a cigarette and you taking one. you were surprised when you took a puff and didn't cough, but this surprise only came because you hadn't smoked since high school.

schlatt came over to the fence, looking up at you with one eyebrow raised. "you smoke?" you chuckled and took another puff, "no." schlatt sighed dramatically, "what a shame it's kind of hot." you giggled and got off the fence, dropping the cigarette and stepping on it before getting back into the vehicle. you only had to wait for zuckles and chad to get back in before cameron started driving again.

there was a weird moment when you were kind of in and out of it but you heard something about cow tipping and you were suddenly not tired anymore, very interested in hearing the conversation. along with the fact that schlatt kept finding some way to touch you wether it be he just had his arm around you nonchalantly, his shoulder touched yours, he laid his head on you, or his hand rested on your thigh.

after another long while of yelling and driving, schlatt had eventually put his hood up and you could tell he was tired. somehow zuckles mood had yet to sway and he was still vaguely energetic. schlatts mood changed soon enough though after fitz needed to go down a tough back road and chad kept spilling alcohol everywhere. when you finally arrived in the meeting place, everyone clambered out of the van, you including leaving your bag in the van.

this was gonna be a long trip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 102 11
"Goodbye.." Jschlatt x p!childoc @sᴀɴᴅʏғʀᴏɢʟᴇɢs © 2023
165K 1.1K 26
➪ 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨. ➪ 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩. ➪ 𝙭𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. ➪ 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!
5.2K 111 18
After owning a small business for a couple years, and having a growing following on youtube to come with it, you receive a direct message you never s...
168K 1.8K 72
✰ 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝗺 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝗼𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝗼𝗼𝗺. ✰ ✰ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 �...