โ—œ ๐๐”๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐ˆ๐€๏น•k.bakugo...

By angelzxlla

โ” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š/๐’ ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’Ž, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’”... More

: the dolls
: new friends
: mitsuki
: exploration
: bobinsky
: spink and forcible
: weird
: garden

: the other mother

131 5 1
By angelzxlla

"Oh my cranky, angry boy,
I think you are so mean,
I give you bowls of curry and I give you cups of green..
tea!"

Bakugo scoffs at his fathers' embarrassing  song while y/n giggles.

It appears that Masaru's mood had done a complete turn, his being felt more cheerful than before. Thank god he didn't find out y/n was the one that turned off the switch. 

Masaru places a gross-looking mix of veggies and who knows what onto both Bakugo and y/n's plates.

Trying to be polite, y/n pretends not to show dislike to the food, while Bakugo straight up grimaces at it. 

Bakugo shoves the plate away. "Ugh, why don't you ever cook old hag?!"

Mitsuki sighs. "Katsuki be nice, we have a guest here! I'll go food shopping as soon as we finish the catalog!"

"Thank you for letting me stay Mistuki." Y/n says with a smile.

Bakugo leans his head on the table, y/n poking the strange food with her fork.

Y/n cautiously picks up the swiss chard and takes a hesitant bite out of it. It tasted like nothing but a slight hint of bitterness and probably the teeniest bit of salt. Surprised, she continued eating.

She turns to her side and nudges Bakugo in the shoulder with her elbow. "The chard isn't that bad y'know."

He raises his head the slightest bit and scowls at the vegetable. "Ew. Looks like shit."

"Well it's 'shit' or bedtime Katsuki. What's it gonna be?" Masaru asks.

Bakugo sits up and leans slightly to y/n. 

"I swear these bastards are trying to poison me."

Y/n shrugs. "I haven't died yet."

The pomeranian boy sighs.

✖ ✖ ✖

Bakugo tosses a plain black shirt to y/n from a cardboard box filled with his clothes, the girl already holding a pair of pajama shorts. 

"You can wear my old t-shirt. The shorts belonged to the old hag."

Y/n holds up the shirt in front of her, noticing the "AJI-FRY" print on the chest.

"Change in here, I'll change out in the hall."

Bakugo walks out of his room with his own clothes and doll in hand. 

The girl absorbs the inside of Bakugo's room, so far only boxes and a few decorations being put up. It looked boring, but she couldn't blame him.

She sets her doll down to face away and mindlessly changes into the clothes she was granted, tucking her overalls and sweater under her arm. 

She knocks on the door. "I'm finished!"

Bakugo opens the door, now in a skull shirt and plain black pants.

"Took you long enough." The boy jokes to hide how much he liked y/n in his shirt.

Y/n playfully rolled her eyes. "Psshh I only took 4 minutes." 

Bakugo jumps onto his bed and sighs, y/n making herself comfortable on the floor like it was no big deal.

The ash-blonde just stares at the girl. "What're you doing on the floor dumbass?"

"I'm not sleeping with you (yet) am I? I used to do this all the time at Kiri's house before they let me use the guest room." She explains, setting her doll and clothes down to sit on the floor. 

The boy stares as she lays down like a robot.

He then hesitates before throwing her a pillow and a blanket, not wanting to feel ashamed of his poor hospitality skills. 

"Thanks." Y/n says whilst laying her pillow down and bundling herself up in the blanket.

Bakugo stares at the poison oak he had gotten earlier, his hand now forming an itchy bunch of hives. 

His doll now sat still on a chair next to his bed. He glances at his photo of friends from his hometown, y/n silently observing his longing expression in pity. 

Y/n gets comfortable again in her makeshift bed while Bakugo shuffles and switches off the lights. 

"Night little me.." Y/n mumbles.

The pair slowly drift off to sleep. 

✖ ✖ ✖

The tiny door creaks open in the night, revealing a twisted blossom of paper cutouts in the shape of mice blooming out from the bricks blocking the door. 

✖ ✖ ✖

Bakugo's eyes flutter open as he hears the squeaks of mice pierce the silence. He groans and peeks under his bed, a single mouse running to escape out his bedroom door. 

The boy gasps and flies out of bed, quickly kneeling down to where y/n was and gently shaking her awake.

"Dumbass!! C'mon y/n get the fuck up!" He urgently beckons in a hushed tone. 

Y/n grumbles and rubs her eyes, rising up from her place on the floor. The boy stares in concealed adoration at her sleepy figure as she mumbles curses.

"What? It's like 3 AM or something...." She says, eyes now open with confusion.

Bakugo grabs her wrist and yanks her up. "Bitch hurry up, there's a mouse!"

Y/n groans but nonetheless follows Bakugo out the room. "You seriously woke me up for a mouse?"

The boy spots the mouse trotting down the stairs, y/n now intrigued and rushing with him to follow it. The two ran to the first floor and past the closet. 

The mouse lead the duo to the depressing room with the fireplace and mysterious door. 

Spotting the mouse again, Bakugo yanks y/n's wrist and runs to the tiny door, which was now cracked open just enough for the tiny critter to sneak inside. 

Y/n opens the tiny door up, confused when the mouse wasn't where she had thought it was. Bakugo squeezes beside her, looking to find the mouse.

Magically, the door begins to glow galactic shades of purple and blue, the mouse following through the now expanded tunnel to another door on the other side. 

"Holy shit." Bakugo mutters.

A breeze blows through both tween's hair. 

"Should we... go in?" Y/n asks.

Bakugo nods slowly. "If some shit happens, lets find each other and come back through the tunnel. Deal?"

"Mhm, deal." She nods. 

Bakugo crawls in first, slowly gaping at the whimsical array of blues and purples. Y/n followed after, gazing at the spectrum of colors pulsing towards the other side. 

Bakugo and y/n arrive at the other side, only to realize that everything looks the exact same. Y/n looks at the painting on the wall, noticing it was no longer boring nor blue. 

"Something smells nice." Bakugo muttered. 

He gestured for y/n to follow as they both followed the sound of humming through the hallway and into the kitchen, which now was decked out in kitchenware and a fancy table. 

"What the fuck are you doing here in the middle of the night old hag?!" Bakugo questioned.

Mitsuki turns around, only now she had peculiar and creepy black buttons for eyes. 

"You're just in time for supper dears!"

Both tweens gape at the sight of buttons for eyes, y/n taking a subtle step backward. 

Y/n raises her eyebrow. "You aren't Mitsuki, she doesn't have b-b-" She points to her eye. 

The woman copies her stutter. "B-b-buttons?" She chuckles. "Do you like them?"

She faces Bakugo. "I'm your other mother Katsuki. Now go tell your other father that supper's ready." 

The other mother opens the oven and refers to a delicious chicken roasting inside. 

The pair glance for a moment at each other, both sharing confusion and suspicion.

Without a word, the two silently agree that this could be a shared dream, so they went along with the "story."

Bakugo noticed that she hasn't even yelled once.

"Now go on, he's in his study." The other mother kindly smiles. 

With mistrustful looks on their faces, the pair slowly inch towards what they assumed was Masaru's study.

Bakugo pushed the door open, revealing a well-decorated and artsy study filled with new books and instruments. In the center stood Masaru, pressing on the random keys of a piano.  

"Dad?" The blonde boy asks.

Masaru swerves around in his hair. "Hello Katsuki and y/n!"

The two noticed he also had buttons for eyes.

"Wanna hear my new song?" He asks. 

Bakugo raises his eyebrow, "My old man can't play the piano."

The other father smiles. "No need to..." a pair of white gloved hands emerge from the piano. "...this piano plays me!"

The pair of hands slip onto the other fathers, diverging him around to face the piano with a surprised yelp. 

The piano played with impressive skill, the other father starting to sing a song about Bakugo as the platform underneath started to spin.

"Making up a song about Katsuki,
he's a champ, he's a puppet, wouldn't you agree?
He's as great as a button
In the eyes of everyone who ever laid their eyes on Katuski!
When he comes around exploring,
mom and I will never make it boring,
our eyes will be on Katsuki!"

Shocked but still embarrassed, Bakugo scowls at the upbeat song while y/n lightly applauds to be polite. 

"The old hag told us to tell you that food is ready." The boy says with crossed arms.

The other father smiles. "Mmmm. Who's starving raise your hand!"

Both glove contraptions raise their hands as Masaru yelps again in surprise. 

Bakugo's face slightly softens, his secret wishes of having a decent family again being fulfilled.

Y/n noticed his change in mood, maybe thinking that this 'dream' wasn't has suspicious as she thought it would be. 

Y/n and Bakugo sat tensely side by side at a grand dining table full with a vast array of different, scrumptious food. Even the chairs and shelved looked expensive and matched aesthetics with the rest of the house.

The other mother and other father clasp their hands together in prayer.

"We give our thanks and ask to bless, our mothers' golden chicken breast." The other father announces with a laugh.

The other mother rolls her eyes before ringing a bell, everyone digging into supper on queue. Bakugo looks around before hesitantly reaching for a drumstick.

He stares at the appetizing flesh before taking a bite.

"Woah, this chicken is good!" Bakugo says in surprise.

Y/n stares at Bakugo's drumstick before gazing back at the turntable of corn, peas, and other wholesome food, her face becoming more contorted with suspicion. 

Bakugo notices her awkward stare and pauses. "Why aren't you eating dumbass?"

She shrugs. "I don't know... I've got a gut feeling."

Unlike Bakugo, y/n was a little more weary of this, even though she was sure it was a dream.

From the dolls, it felt like it had all ended up to this, and Bakugo was slowly giving into what she had assumed was his desires involving family.

There wasn't really anything for y/n to enjoy, even though she could admit that she did have wants regarding her parents. 

Bakugo snaps y/n out of her little thought bubble by handing her a plate with some sliced chicken and mashed potatoes, his face a lightly flushed glare. 

Y/n lets out a tiny sigh through her nose and takes the plate, grabbing her fork and allowing herself to indulge in some good food. Y/n watches curiously as a tiny train pours gravy on Bakugo's mashed potatoes. 

"Another roll? Sweet peas? Corn on the cob?" The other mother asked.

Bakugo shakes his head and looks at y/n for her response.

"I am a little thirsty." The girl admits.

The chandelier from above sinks down to the table's level. "Ah yes, any requests?"

"F/d?" Y/n asks with a tiny smile.

The chandelier magically spins around to a dispenser of f/d, y/n filling up her cup with the drink and taking a sip.

The lights dim down and the other mother takes away both Bakugo and y/n's plates. She places a cake towards Bakugo, which brought on yellow candles and writing in icing that said, "Welcome Home!"

Bakugo and y/n read the decoration on the cake. The ash-blonde raised his eyebrow. 

"Home?" He questions.

The other father walks beside the other mother to hold her hand. "We've been waiting for you, Katsuki."

"For him?" Y/n asks while referring to her friend next to her.

"Yep, wasn't the same without you kiddo!" The other father says to Bakugo.

Bakugo stares at the couple, his eyebrows lowering. "Didn't know I had an other mother."

"Of course you do!" The other mother maliciously smiles. "Everyone does!"

"Even me?" Y/n asks. 

"Uh huh! And as soon as you both are through eating I thought we would play a game!"

The pair notice the other mother's button eyes shine and her perfectly painted fingers taping in sync along the table. 

"You mean like hide-and-seek or some shit?" Bakugo asks.

The other mother clasps her hands together. "Perfect! Hide-and-seek... in the rain!"

"...what rain?"
Y/n was quickly corrected a clap of thunder and a flash of lighting, rain soon pouring down outside on queue.

The girl yelps while Bakugo flinches, his hand unconciously hovering beside y/n's figure. 

Y/n huffs in shock. "What about the mud?"

"We love mud here!" the other father exclaims with outstretched arms.

The other mother rose from her seat and made her way to Bakugo.

"Mud facials, mud baths, mud pies! It's great for poison oak!" 

The fake mother gently takes Bakugo's hand, unlike Mitsuki would do.

Startled, Bakugo pulls his hand away from her. "How the fuck did you know-" He pauses at his exclamation. Y/n stares at his sudden freeze.

The boy looks into y/n uneasy eyes for a second before looking back to the other mother. 
"...we would wanna play but..."

The ash-blonde stood up from his chair and urgently coaxed y/n out of hers with a meetup of eye contact. 

"...we gotta get home to my other mother." Bakugo explains, hoping to get out of this 'dream' to put ease on his friend.

"But I'm your other mother!" Mitsuki places her hand on her chest. "I meant my other, other mother." The boy glared. "The old hag?"

Y/n backs subtly away before running info the other fathers' chest, who gives a little wave. 

The girl scratches her neck, following Bakugo's act. "I think we should get to bed."

"Of course sweetheart, it's all made up." The other mother coaxes the two upstairs.

"But-"

The other father pushes the two out of the dining room. "Come along sleepyheads."

The duo make it upstairs to Bakugo's suspected room. The other mother opens the door, revealing a far more well-decorated and colorful room. 

Tiny little dragonfly toys flew through the room as if they were living. Bakugo's bed was now complete with nicer pillows, red bed sheets and black comforter. 

On the black shelves sat a oceanic, cat-squid plush along with an unusual green narwhal plush.

Even on the floor was a designated places for y/n to sleep in with lots of cozy blankets and pillows of f/c.

"Hello Bakugo! Hello y/n! Hello! Hello! Hello! Hello! Hello!" The dragonflies spoke with naive voices as they flew through the air in sync.

Y/n cooed at the cute hedgehog toy that crawled out from under Bakugo's bed and beckoned it closer to her. 

"Hey! Hows it going Bakugo? " "Who's that cute girl over there?" The boy widened his eyes at his picture frame, which now moved like a video call.

"You fucking bastards! Can't wait to see you bitches during summer." Bakugo smirked and crawled onto the bed to view the frame better. 

Y/n chuckled at his comfort with his friends whilst playing with the hedgehog toy among her blankets and pillows on the floor.  

"We're already here Bakubro!"
The two friends on his photo started messing around as Bakugo playfully rolled his eyes. 

Bakugo notices the other mother opening a container of mud from the corner of his eye. 

"Hah? The mud?" The boy sets down his photo while the other mother spreads the mud out onto his hand. 

Bakugo checked on y/n on the floor who was already almost half asleep with the hedgehog toy by her pillow.

The pomeranian boy yawned and shuffled into the cozy covers of his bed, attempting to fall asleep.

The other father quietly switches off the lights and the other mother tucks Bakugo in as the room grew silent. 

"See you soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 21K 52
"๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐••๐•’๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•œ ๐•š ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐• ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐••. ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๏ฟฝ...
111K 3.7K 21
โžช ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแด x แดษชssษชษดษข! Pส€แด-สœแด‡ส€แด! Rแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โžช sแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด "ส™แด€แด… สœแด€ส™ษชแด›s" โžช ษดแดษดแด‡ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด€ส€แด› ษชs แดษชษดแด‡ โžช แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s แด€ษดแด… แดสœแด€ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด สœแดส€ษชแด‹แดsสœษช โžช sแด›แดส€สสŸษชษดแด‡ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษขs...
444K 23.1K 44
๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ (๐š—.) ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š— ๐š๐š˜;...