Attention ° Kise Ryota × [OC]

By scarui_xiao

Kuroko no Basket FF (Kise x OC) Kuroko Tetsuki is a first year volleyball player of Kaijo High and a younger... More

0. Attention.
Characters
2. About Volleyball.
3. Nanase Sakura
4. Apology.
SEIRIN'S GIRLS VB MEMBERS
5. 4 Versus 4-Match.
6. Practice Match Starts.
7. First Set Ends.
8. Third Game.
9. Protect.
10. Unexpected Visitor.

1. Kise Ryouta.

375 11 0
By scarui_xiao

This is my first fanfiction, I hope you guys will like it. I wonder if there are people who still read knb fanfictions, hahaha. I will also write Haikyuu!! Fanfiction and some others, I'm expecting for your support! ^^

**************************

Tetsuki's POV

First day, I finally reach the stage of high school. I hope for a good high school life here in my new school, Tetsu-nii called me earlier and wished me a good luck for my first day of high school. I told him I'm gonna continue playing volleyball so he told me that he'll keep playing basketball, too and that he has decided to show his former teammates about his style of basketball. I support my brother of course--even though I never meet his former teammates. He told me about their last game last year and about what happened to Ogiwara-kun, it seriously made my blood boil, damn that Generation of Miracles, I'm gonna serve a volleyball to their faces.

"You..." I turn around when someone spoke behind me, it's a girl with gray hair. She has medium length of hair and based on her appearance--she's a volleyball player.

"Kuroko Tetsuki? The one who won the overall libero award in her three years of middle school?" Huh? Well, yeah I won those awards, it's not a big deal though.

"Yes, that's me," I replied, her smile widened. She look so happy and excited for unknown reason. It's also a surprise that someone know me and the awards I won, it's not like winning awards will make me famous. Hmm...maybe it really can and I just never notice because I don't care about my surroundings.

"Are you going to join volleyball club?" She asked, I grip the strap of my bag and nodded. I brought extra shirts, knee pads and elbow pad, because I thought of joining the club in my first day. I think I'm lucky since I don't have to look for the volleyball gymnasium.

"Ah, please follow me," I just nodded again to her so she started walking, I follow her behind as I roam my eyes around the school. This place is really big, as expected of a private school--hm, my former school is private as well but, this is bigger.

I wonder if Tetsu-nii's school is also big as this school. He attends Seirin High in Tokyo, it's a new school in Tokyo and was opened just last year so this year is it's second. I hope Tetsu-nii's doing fine there. I'm pretty sure his new teammates won't notice him and he might scare them if he suddenly popped out of nowhere. It's kinda cool, Tetsu-nii's lack of presence, me--despite of having a short height, people always notice me because of my hair color. It's light blue and not everyone can have this kind of hair color, it's just amazing that people don't notice Tetsu-nii even though we have the same hair color. Maybe he really has a power to hide his presence.

While walking and looking around, I suddenly bumped into someone--someone tall and it's really annoying how I fell on the ground because I literally bumped my whole body to his. Man, he's tall.

I remained sitting on the ground, trying to calm myself. I shouldn't get mad because it's not his fault that I'm small and he failed to notice me since I didn't reach his field of vision.

"Woah--I'm sorry, are you alright?" The guy kneeled down to match my small body sitting on the ground. He offer his hands to me and I stare at his hand before accepting it. He stood up and lift me up to help me.

"Thanks, it's fine and I'm okay," I answered, the girl who invited me to follow didn't even help me, how rude.

"Ah...Kuroko-cchi," I cocked a brow and look at him with creased forehead. Kuroko-cchi? How did he knew my name? And what the heck is with that -cchi?!

"You looks like Kuroko-cchi," Eh? Is he referring to my brother? Looks like it.

"By Kuroko-cchi, are you referring to my brother? Kuroko Tetsuya?" I asked, his eyes widened as if he was so surprised about my question. Man, he's freaking tall that I decided to stop looking at him--because it's like I'm staring at a huge and tall tree.

"Wow, Kuroko-cchi has a sister? He never said anything about it," so he really know my brother. How come? And he's in Kanagawa while my brother lives in Tokyo.

"Maybe you didn't ask, by the way I'm going," I said and look for the girl who told me to follow her. She's waving her hands at me because our distance got bigger when I bumped to this guy, it seems like she didn't notice that I'm gone from her tail. Maybe because she's too excited to meet her other teammates.

"Ah wait, I'm Kise Ryouta. Kuroko-cchi was my teammate in Teiko Basketball Team, you are?" I started walking and didn't pay attention to his introduction, but, I stopped walking when I realized something.

He's a former teammate of Tetsu-nii?

I glanced at him and continue walking, should I keep talking to him or ignore him? It's a bit rude if I ignored him, right? But, he's one of the guys that hurt Ogiwara-kun, because of that he quit basketball and almost lead Tetsu-nii of quitting as well. I continue walking and he followed me, lining up beside me.

"It's not necessary to answer that, and I don't plan on being your friend just because you were Tetsu-nii's former teammate," I said, leaving him behind. Looks like he was surprised by my reply that he stopped walking. That's good, since I hate those people who hurt my brother and Ogiwara-kun.

"Woah, that's mean," I furrowed my brows and look at him who's walking beside me again, he's looking ahead and I can't help but to get jealous because of his height. My height didn't even reach his shoulders, wait--the real problem is him following me.

"I just wanna befriend Kuroko-cchi's sister--are you his older sister? Younger?" I didn't answer him and continue to walk towards the senpai's durection. There are girls following us with their eyes and they are all talking about how handsome and tall this guy is. While I'm being hated because I'm not paying attention to him.

"Or maybe twin sister? You seems like a new students, too. Or maybe just a younger sister who's advance-"

"Younger twin sister, now get lost," I answered to make him shut up and run towards the senpai, yeah--I decided to run because he's starting to get annoying.

I think he won't follow me for now since he might have a basketball practice or training--that's good and I hope he would really get lost forever.

Just kidding, that's a bit rude.

When I reached the upperclassman, she smiled at me before looking behind me, I blinked for a couple of times because I have a small hint why she's staring behind.

"Hi!" What the heck...

Why is this guy following me?

"You're going to join a volleyball club? But, you're small," I grit my teeth and close my eyes intently. Excuse me, don't underestimate small humans, we're athletic and cute so shut up.

"Ah...uhh...yeah, she's the top one libero in middle school," the upperclassman answered him instead. It seems like she noticed that his words annoyed me, thank you senpai I can say that she's nice.

"Ahh, libero! I see, that's amazing!" I took a deep breath and ignored him again, I dunno his deal so Im'ma just ignore him.

"Uhm, can I have an application paper?" I asked, the gray-haired senpai nodded repeatedly before grabbing a paper from the table behind her--because she's standing in front of the table. She pulled the chair and let me sit before going to her seat across the table.

"Here, it's a shame that the other members aren't here. They're handing out fliers, I'm sure they'll be happy to see you Kuroko-san, we really wished that at least one from the Four Queens to join us, I hope you will enjoy in our club," Ugh...she's being so polite.

"Wow, Four Queens, amazing," I ignored the whisper of a bug beside me, he's watching me sign this club application paper. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Our team isn't that amazing, sorry if we can't live up to your expectations, we'll work hard," I twitch my lips and stop writing, this person...she's treating me as if I'm superior to her.

"Uhm, please don't treat me as someone special just because of the awards I got before. I'm just a normal student in Kaijo High, please treat me normally," I spoke and smile a bit before continue signing the club application. Both her and the guy didn't spit out any comments but, I think that's better.

"And I don't really care if the team isn't so good or what, I just want to be in a team where team play works the best," I ended, I give her the paper I signed and stood up before bowing my head. She's just looking at me with her innocent big eyes, it looks like she was surprised about something I dunno.

"Well then, I'm gonna head to our classroom," I smiled at her as I turn around and start walking. Kise Ryota didn't bother to follow and that's great, I hate being followed around.

But, this day will be my first step of having a new life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
565K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
94.1K 2.9K 75
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
175K 9.5K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...