DADDY SATORU [GOJO SATORU X R...

By parasoleil

โŠฑ:*๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฑ๐จ:*โŠฐ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€ More

๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„ - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’, ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ - ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„, ๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‹๐€๐“๐„...
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ - ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„, ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ - ๐’๐Ž, ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐„๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’?
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐— - ๐’๐๐„๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐๐Š, ๐“๐‡๐€๐“'๐’ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐๐„๐„๐‘ ๐’๐€๐˜!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ - ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๐„ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ - ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐’๐๐„๐‘๐Œ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„ - ๐‡๐„๐˜! ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‘!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐ - ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ '๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”!
hey! read this or else )-:<
general consensus of the next couple of chapters??
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ - ๐‚๐€๐‘ ๐’๐„๐—- ๐๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ ๐’๐„๐— ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐‚๐€๐‘...
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ - ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐๐Ž๐Š๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐„๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ - ๐’๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐– ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐„๐˜๐„๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‡๐”๐‡? ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐˜๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’?

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž - ๐ˆ ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐Š?!

13.4K 369 894
By parasoleil

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘, 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄..

[THIRD POV]

"I knew something was up!"

"Gojo-sensei, you said your pull out game was strong!"

"I guess he's a liar now."

The students were silenced by Rei, who told them to walk away. She ordered them to leave the two alone, and she left as well, giving the two privacy. Gojo only stood there, not putting his blindfold off as he got closer to (Y/N).

"Hmm," Gojo had a rather displeased look on his face, "I really screwed up, haven't I?"

(Y/N) had no real response, she was waiting for one that told her that he didn't want anything to do with her or the child. Her hand went to her tummy, rubbing it a bit.

"How many weeks are you?" he asked, looking down at her stomach.

"Almost five." she answered.

"That's a little over a month then," Gojo massaged his jaw, "Why haven't you come to me any sooner?"

"I didn't know where you were; I have such blurry memories of that night, I really was drunker than I thought..."

Gojo stared at her for a few seconds, sighing as he put his hand on her head.

"Can I give you my address? I want to speak to you in privacy about this," Gojo asked her, "I don't mind attention, but there is something I want to clarify with you before anything happens."

"S-Sure," (Y/N) said, and Gojo softly smiled, "Your address?"

Gojo instead gives her his phone number and texts it to her. She receives the message and his address, and she puts her phone away. 

"You can come any time after 17:00, I am sure I will be home by then; I will text you otherwise and beforehand if I cannot make it." Gojo puts his blindfold back on as it looked as if he were leaving.

"Sounds good," she replied, "B-But Satoru-"

She held onto the sleeve of his uniform, tugging it slightly in case he were to leave without knowing her touch.

"Hm?"

"I-I can't tell if you are... mad... or upset... or happy with this announcement," she told him, "Can you please tell me how you feel...?"

Instead of being full of emotions, like how (Y/N) thought, he only laughed a bit, a smile appearing on his lips.

"I never thought that I would become my kink, if I were to be honest."

A slight blush appeared on his cheeks, and she let go of him.

"I will definitely be home by 17:00, so please come whenever you can," Gojo tells her as he starts to walk her opposite direction, "If you need assistance with arriving, please text me and we can make changes."

Gojo leaves completely, with no other word, and leaves (Y/N) to Rei, who appeared from her spying spot.

"He really... isn't mad or anything," Rei said as she walked up to (Y/N), "He looks happy from afar."

"We can't just tell with a smile or anything," (Y/N) told her with a sigh, "I shouldn't let my hopes get up, perhaps he wants to talk to me in private about keeping the child or something."

"Well you already made your decision," Rei replied, crossing her arms over her chest, "You're not aborting, that's what you said."

"I know, and I stand by my word."

"Don't let him influence it then."

(Y/N) and Rei both leave the mountains shortly after, deciding to go get something like sushi or bubble tea before they go back to work. (Y/N)'s cravings were soon to begin, but what they were exactly was yet to come. Craving for something sweet, she drank her bubble tea on the way as Rei offered to drive.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄

"Y'know, I never imagined the day that Gojo-sensei would become a dad," Yuji said with his hands relaxed behind his head, "He's always been the type to look like he'd be single for the rest of his life, with the occasional one night stands."

"His personal life shouldn't be to your judgement Itadori," Fushiguro glared at him, "It's none of our business."

"But he's our teacher Fushiguro," Kugisaki says, "It's not bad to know about his private life."

"Private lives are private for a reason, you two shouldn't mess with it just because he is our teacher."

Sighing, the two only listened to Fushiguro and finished their mission for the day.

They were walking back to the dorms where they would relax; but the event earlier had more or less, boggled them, even Fushiguro who was more than interested. 

He had known Gojo for some time now, so he was also shocked to hear that he himself would be a father soon.

"Perhaps though..." Fushiguro says as they began their walk home, "Well, what do you guys think?"

"Will he want anything to do with his child?" Fushiguro asked, "Or do you think he will just give her enough money to suffice for its life?"

Not much was known on what Gojo were to do, for they even thought that he'd be more careful with where he'd lay his seed. Still, they didn't know exactly what happened between him and (Y/N), so they couldn't assume anything either.

"I say he should be there for their life," Kugisaki says confidently, "Gojo-sensei may look and act like a fuckboy of a teacher, but he isn't heartless enough to abandon his own child after something he did."

"He should take responsibility, I agree!" Itadori added, "Say, if Gojo-sensei doesn't take care of (L/N)-san and their child, let's beat him up!"

"Okay!"

Fushiguro sighed. "Violent as ever, I see."

The students of the Tokyo Jujutsu High were bumbling with theories and assumptions, even future plans to help Gojo if he were overwhelmed. They all, even the second years, doubted Gojo could handle this on his own, and they were even planning a baby shower if Gojo planned to stay that is.

The evening was quiet, it was summer time after all and the night life was still vibrant. Waiting on the doorstep of his home, she clicked her phone off as she knocked on the door.

She wore a light sweater tucked in her pencil skirt; before she had gotten there, she had a meeting with some of her team members about the move to the mountains, so she had to dress formally. She had small heels and her small backpack that held her essentials.

The door opened and revealed none other than Gojo Satoru, who was wearing casual home clothes. He wore grey sweatpants, a loose t-shirt, and sunglasses that covered his light blue eyes.

"(Y/N)," he said, ushering her in, "Please, come in."

She nodded. "Please excuse me..."

"No one's home," Gojo told her, "It's just going to be you and me."

Gojo shows her to the living-room. His house was a little plain, but he only stayed to sleep, shower, eat, or do basic necessities. He spent a lot of time as a special grade jujutsu sorcerer, so it wasn't inexplainable on why he wasn't home.

Still, just this once and probably more, he'd be staying more often.

He took her bag and hung it by the entrance, ensuring her that she'd get it back once she leaves. He then tells her to sit wherever she wanted, only for him to sit opposing to her.

She sits on the couch, and Gojo sits opposite to her on one of the comfy chairs. He asked if she wanted anything to drink or to eat, and she told him no thank you.

"Now..." Gojo said as he fixed his posture, laying back in his chair, "(L/N) (F/N)..."

"I want to know about the party, was it yours?" Gojo asks her.

"No," she shook her head, "The woman I was with earlier was the host."

"Ah, I see," Gojo smiled, "I happened to have sensed a cursed energy near there, so I eliminated it but got dragged into the party."

"That makes sense..."

Gojo hummed in delight. "Something tells me that you're not exactly the people-type."

"What do you mean?"

"I can tell you're shy and meek, but you're also strong and assertive."

"You cannot be a lieutenant in a high detective agency and not issue any order."

"True," he agreed, "But outside of the work life, you are rather conserved and quiet."

"I tend to try not to get into other people's business, it's as simple as that."

"So if you're then if you're the type I am describing now, how did you yourself end up in a very chaotic party?"

(Y/N) explained to him how her friend, Rei, had wanted her to get out more. They were nearing their 30s but were in their prime time of their lives. Rei found her beautiful and pushed her to socialize more, but when (Y/N) showed no interest, Rei got a little upset. She then forced (Y/N) to go to her party, and (Y/N) got drunk... and met Gojo Satoru.

"What a troublesome situation," Gojo said, "I assume this... Rei had found herself at fault?"

"I told her it wasn't, it was mine for getting drunk and acting carelessly; had I known that I was drinking far too much than I could handle, I probably wouldn't be here right now talking to you."

"So then, can I ask," Gojo says, leaning forward, "Do you regret being pregnant?"

(Y/N) was stunned to hear it, but it wasn't an uncommon question being asked upon her.

"I don't think regret is the right word," she said in small voice, "I'm just... very surprised and overwhelmed, that's all."

"Why?"

"I... Do I have to state my reasons?"

"It would be more favorable if you did."

She sighed, giving in. "I thought I would get pregnant after marriage, with someone I know and trust."

"Not after a one night stand, no offense."

"Did you have someone in mind that you would've potentially married and then have a personal life with?" he asked her.

(Y/N) shook her head at his question. 

"I understand, Satoru," she starts off by saying, "If you do not want to have anything to deal with me or your child."

"I have everything I need, a home, money, even paid maternity leave and sick days I can take."

"Nothing will be wrong when I keep this child, which I do intend to keep." she emphasized to him.

"So if... you wish to just not be in this child's life, please tell me straight to my face," as much as she hated saying this and giving him a choice, she found no reason otherwise to leave it out, "I don't want there to be any trouble for this child in the long run."

She waited for him to answer afterwards, something like okay then the news should come out easy then.

But Gojo didn't say that. 

 "I never said that I wanted nothing to do with the child," Gojo said to her, "Your assumptions hurt me, (Y/N)-chan."

Her heart skipped a beat when he said her name, but she kept her stance still.

"But then again, it would cause my life to also change drastically if I keep the child and help you raise it."

Gojo hummed as he looked up at the ceiling; there was an uneasy feeling rising in (Y/N)'s tummy, and it wasn't the child inside of her making her feel this way.

"Nevertheless, you are a good woman; I can tell that you are prepared for anything, and that you accept the child no matter the father," Gojo says, "And for that, I have made my decision."

Gojo gets up and sits down right beside (Y/N), putting his hand on her stomach. She wasn't exactly showing yet, but Gojo knew that she wasn't lying about the pregnancy.

"I will be apart of my child's life and help you through this," Gojo said to her softly, his demeanor changing completely, "I am sorry if this was an inconvenience to your life or hurt you in any way, but I hope you can accept me also to be apart of your life for the future."

"I can't promise anything, but I will try to help you in any I can," Gojo says, "Only if you accept me, that's all."

Part of (Y/N) was a bit shaky; she hadn't expected this from a man like Gojo. First, she thought the worse and thought that a rich man such as he would just give her money to leave and never come to him again.

Instead, he was the opposite; he chose to be apart of their lives now, despite saying he couldn't make any promises, his words were still as good as golden.

"I'll accept you of course... not only for the benefits of me, but for this child as well," (Y/N) said as she glanced down at her tummy, "But please do not let me disrupt your life for the worst..."

"Of course not (Y/N)-chan," Gojo smiled, "Now... for more questions."

"You have already went to the doctor, I assume?"

"Yeah."

"Do you know the gender yet?"

"No..."

"Hmm okay." then Gojo asked his last question.

"Then, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

It was all a daze after that. The next day, the jujutsu students had found out about Gojo and (Y/N), after two mischievous students had spied on the new couple the previous night. 

"But you did it all in the wrong order, Gojo-sensei!" Yuji cried.

"You're supposed to be her boyfriend, marry her, and then get her pregnant."

"Not get her pregnant and become her boyfriend, then marry her!"

"I guess I'm just built different, Itadori-kun." Gojo smiled.

The day went by with happy smiles and cheers, as Maki and Kugisaki both teamed up to prepare for the upcoming baby shower they were secretly planning. Panda, Inumaki, and Fushiguro were just happy that the outcome wasn't too drastic.

Well, that's what they believed.

Hiding somewhere in the darkness, violent cursed users heard of the news of Gojo's life. It wasn't very good on what they were planning, in fact, they were malevolent and hoped to disrupt it.

"I heard he got a girl pregnant, and he's going to keep it as well."

"Then we have found a weakness in him then..."

"Who is the girl he has impregnated?"

"Some weak detective, not even a curse user, can you believe that?!"

"It doesn't matter, Gojo has a weak point we can pressurize now."

Gojo Satoru had accepted something in his life that he thought he would never have in all his years of living, but he didn't regret it either. He now had more responsibilities, big major ones that he needed to protect.

Going on his phone, he texted his girlfriend and asked for her plans this weekend.

Satoru | 12:34
(Y/N)-chan, are you free tomorrow?

(Y/N) | 12:36 
I am always off on the weekends, Satoru

Satoru | 12:36 
Then let's go on a date!

(Y/N) blinked as she stared down at the message, reading it twice.

(Y/N) | 12:39 oh oke then
where to?

Satoru | 12:39 
I'll pick you up and we can decide along the way

(Y/N) | 12:40
wouldn't it be easier if we plan ahead?

Satoru | 12:40 
Yeah but no
Anyway i'll pick you up at your place tomorrow around
13? Is that fine for you?

(Y/N) | 12:40
sure

Satoru | 12:41 
OK!!!
I will see you then my pregnant girlfriend

(Y/N) | 12:41 
pls stop calling me that

Satoru | 12:41 
But it's true and funny

(Y/N) sighed to herself as she told the bizarre man that she needed to go back to work. He told her to not overwork herself, and she said sure and went back to the paperwork. In a few days, the government and detective agency would be moving some of their forces to the mountainside in terms of the agreement.

"Perhaps the agreement would allow me to get closer with Satoru then," (Y/N) thought to herself as she put the pen up to her lips, "He asked me to be his girlfriend, but we barely know anything about each other."

Still, she wasn't mad about it; the man was pretty and chill, so she hoped that he wouldn't back out of it after they got to know each other.

For Gojo, all of this was rushing past him, but he took it slow. Asking her out on the date was the first move, and he was soon to make much more. Granted, he already fell for her the moment he locked eyes with her the second time they met.

"She was sudden to my life, but I can adjust," Gojo said to himself as he put one long leg over the other, "I have heard about her anyway, the meek yet aggressive detective that was able to take down Tokyo's most savage criminals."

Gojo smiled at the thought of her, leaning back in his chair.

"She's cute."

"I told you Gojo-sensei!" Itadori yelled, "You're supposed to be her boyfriend, marry her, and then get her pregnant- you can't just ask her out on a date after getting her pregnant!"

"Itadori-kun."

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

"Yes sir..."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘, 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄..

This story won't really follow along the lines of the anime/manga, but I will include some of it. I won't spoil it or anything, I'll add some things to the manga or make up a few things. 
I hope you enjoyed (-:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 216 9
๐Œ๐„๐†๐”๐Œ๐ˆ ๐…๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐”๐‘๐Ž ๐ฑ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ " ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๏ฟฝ...
51.8K 1.6K 9
๐™”๐™๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™†๐™†๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ†ฌ๐–ธ๐–ด๐–ด๐–ณ๐–  ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ฆ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ด ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง...
637K 28K 36
"แดกสœแด€แด›แด‡แด แด‡ส€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดs แด›แด แดœs, สแดแดœ แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡ แด›แด sแด›แด€ส ส™แด‡sษชแด…แด‡ แดแด‡ ษดแด แดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แดกสœแด€แด›, ส€ษชษขสœแด› ส/ษด?" "ษช แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡! แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด€สŸสŸ, ษชแด แดษดสŸส แด€สŸษชแด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แดา“ สแดแดœ!" "สแด‡แด€สœ..." โžชแด›...
511K 16.4K 43
โŠฑ:*๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฑ๐จ:*โŠฐ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€