RULES | JJ MAYBANK

By Madallie

john b and his twin sister, on an adventure to find their father who went missing to have a good time all the... More

cast list
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.

six.

4.6K 45 94
By Madallie

"i did it."

g

if was removed for 'personal' reason.*

there are only three kinds of relationships in the animal kingdom. the first is commensalism. one example... fish finding hiding spots in coral reefs. fish profit, but life for the coral doesn't change. then, there's mutalism a relationship where both animals benefit from each other. the tricky thing about animals is you don't always know what kind of relationship your in. which brings me to relationship number three. the parasitic.

I woke up this morning in the same place I was last night, next to JJ.

"Morning," he said from beside me. I'm going to completely honest it scared the shit out of me.

"You scared me. I thought you were asleep," I told him truthfully rubbing the sleep out of my eye.

"You thought wrong," he said leaning down and giving me a soft forehead kiss. "Now get up. We're meeting Kie, Pope, and John B at the 'Wreck'."

We both got out of bed and got dressed. I put on some jean shorts I left here one night I stayed over and one of his shirts. I tucked the shirt in because I didn't want to look homeless and then went to the bathroom.

"Do you have an extra," I asked him bumping the toothbrush that was in his mouth. He spit, which was hot, then rinsed his mouth out.

"You can use mine," he told me, holding the toothbrush out.

"That's mixing saliva," I explained to him.

"Wouldn't be the first time," he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh, shut up."

-

"I'm sorry. Your staying where?" Kie asked John B after he got finished explaining Ward had taken us in.

Which is a problem because now I don't have to have an excuse to stay with JJ.

"Tannyhill."

"So your living with Sarah Cameron?" Kie continued to question.

"Okay, look, the only reason I'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, right? And it's way better than foster care, which, by the way,  is where I was about the go if Ward didn't--" John B began to explain before Pope cut him off.

"Hey, so do you have a membership to the clubs now?" Pope asked his arms behind his head, leaning back in his chair.

"I don't know, Pope."

"What about those golf carts they drve around? You get one of them?" JJ asked.

"Does it come with a sweater-vest, or do you have to buy one on your  own?" Pope asked.

"Look, you promised," Kie said cutting the two boys off. "You said you weren't with her."

"Bro, just own it. She got you," JJ told him.

"Look, if you wanna hang out with her, that's fine. But I'm letting you know now that I'm not doing anything with Sarah," Kie explained to him.

"Do you guys see her here?" John B asked. "No, right. Okay. A little focus would be fantastic. We've got the map, right?"

"It's out of whack 'cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it," JJ spoke up.

"It's 'cause the coast has changed," Kie told him looking at him like he was an idiot. I rolled my eyes as Pope began to speak.

"So we just have to look for landmarks that haven't changed."

"What about the old forts?" Me and John B asked. Yes, I was being quiet but I had alot on my mind. Me and JJ just kissed. But, am I ready for a relationship?

Yes. Yes I am. All I have to do is tell him.

"Battery Jasper."

-

"We're in battery, right here," Pope tells us pointing to a spot on the map. "So if this is parcel nine, then it's somewhere northeast of here."

"Somewhere over there." Kie repeats.

"Right."

Everyone else was standing on the flat ground of the overlook. Except JJ wanted to be different and dragged me up onto the rocks where I could very easily fall to my death. Luckily if I fell so would he since he had his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Over there?" he asked using his other arm to point to where they were talking about. "Guy's, that's not Tannyhill, that's a subdivision."

"Tannyhill Plantation was the entire island," me and John B told them. "It got sold into smaller pieces over time."

"So we're just looking for an old stone wall." Pope explained.

-

"Okay, so the road should split up here," Pope told us. "Alright you're gonna take a left."

"That looks like a stone wall to me," JJ said as we pulled up.

"This is it."

"Not the Crain house," John B complained.

"Come on JB, a couple demons and crazy old lady won't hurt us," I said opening the sliding door and getting out.

"Are you kidding me?" Kie asked as we got to the gate.

"Worst-case scenario," JJ said coming up behind me.

"Why'd it have to be here... of all places?" Pope asked.

"I heard that Mrs. Crain buried her husband's head on the property, " JJ told us.

"You think if we dug it up they'd give us prize money?" I asked looking up at JJ who was still standing behind me.

"I think I must be crazy to want to date you," JJ whispered in my ear so I could only hear before climbing the fence.

"I don't disagree," I said shrugging before following him over. Everyone else followed us into the overgrown yard.

"Look, you guys know whose house this is, right?" Kie asked now leading the group.

"Oh, yeah. No, I do." JJ said pushing the bushes away from me as we walked.

"Honestly, I don't really believe the stories of the place," John B said.

"Which story's did you hear?" JJ asked Kie, pulling another pocky leaf tree branch out of my way.

"The one where she killed her husband with an axe and that she's been holed up ever since," Kie answered him. "On certain nights, when the moon is full... you can see her in the window!" Kie whisper shouted and making ghost hands in JJ's face.

"No, it's not funny, 'casue it's all true," JJ told us. "I swear to God, guys, this is all real. I knew Hollis. Jeez!"

I laughed. Who would name their kid Hollis?

"Wait, you knew Hollis Crain?" Pope asked.

"Yeah, dude."

"Dude, how do you know Hollis Crain?" Pope asked again.

"She was my babysitter, man. She told me all about it," JJ told him.

"And now I'm your babysitter," I said, making JJ push me forward. Not hard enough to make me fall, just so I would stagger.

"Told me the truth... about her mother and about what happened in this house," JJ continued before explaining the story. "So as a kid, she heard all the stories that her mother killed her father, and... she was a murderer and all. Hollis didn't believe it. Until that night."

"What night?" me and JB asked.

"It all came back to her. When Hollis was six years old, she heard her parents downstairs--" JJ started to answer but I cut him off.

"Having sex?"

"No. They were not having sex," JJ cut me off letting out a breathy laugh. "Anyway. So she goes downstairs to see her mom washing her hands in a sink... full of blood. Her mother just says that she cut her finger. Ther next morning, she says her father and her split up."

"Definitely not having sex then. Unless it was break up sex," I thought out loud causing them to turn their heads to me. "Sorry."

"But then, Hollis noticed something. Her morther going into the parlor constantly, in and out and in and out with plastic bags. Weeks pass, and Hollis decides to use the outhouse. And as she's using it, she looks down, and there, in the outhouse, is her father's head, looking straight back at her."

"God, you are so full of shit," John B accused.

"Dude, I swear to God, man."

"Did she call the police?" Pope asked.

"She didn't have time," JJ said as John B started walking towards the house.

"Wait!" JJ yelled stopping John B by his shirt. "You sure you wanna do this? She's an axe murderer. You got a cast on."

"I don't give a shit if she's an axe murderer, okay?" JOhn B told him. "I got nothin' to lose, right? You comin' or what?"

"Come on."

JJ pulled me aside as the others went up to the house.

"What?" I asked confused as he looked down at me.

"You ok? You've been really quiet," JJ asked tracing light circles on my forearm.

"I'm fine I've just been thinking about something," I told him honestly.

"The kiss?" he asked.

"How'd you know?"

"You're blushing," he told me before grabbing my hand and pulling me along back to the others.

"Oh."

"Hey, come one. Come here," John B said rounding us up. "So here's the plan. We need to look for the wheat near the water like it said in Denmark's letter."

"Okay, like what kind of water? Like, pond water?" Pope asked.

"JJ chuckled, "Bong water?" Everyone looked at him like he was crazy and I pushed him laughing.

"No. It-- it just said look for water, okay?"

"That's the shittiest secret message ever," Kie said truthfully before starting to walk forward. John B following after her as they started to argue.

"I'll search the northeast quadrant, you search the northwest quadrant," Pope instructed me and JJ.

"The decapitation quadrant," JJ complained. I walked ahead of him laughing before hearing him sprint to catch up with me.

-

"Hey, psst! Hey, come on. It's the only place we haven't looked," John B called us over.

"Oh, shit..." JJ complained pushing me forward roughly as he's attacked by the bird he'd been scaring for the past ten minutes.

"If you push me one more time, Hollis will have another head in her collection," I threatened and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Here we go," John B said leading us under Hollis's house.

"Down came Mrs. Crain and cut off all our heads. Up came the sun and dried up all the blood," JJ sang from behind me.

"Can you stop?" Pope asked harshly shining his flashlight in my eyes.

"If you don't stop shining that thing in my eyes, I'm going to shove it up your ass," I threatened him.

"See any water?" Kie asked. When no one continued she asked again. "Another dead end?"

"There's not even water on the pipes," JJ said feeling them to make sure they weren't damp.

"There's no water here," Pope told us.

"Not a dropamino," JJ said.

"Know why we didn't find it?" Kie asked. "Bad karma."

"Oh, God. Here we go," me and John B complained.

"You know, we had a good thing going. And then you decide to rope in Barbie, and now the trail's gone dry. Coincidence? Probably not," Kie complained.

"This is exactly why I didn't wanna tell you about Sarah," John B told her.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"What the hell is the deal with you two?" John B asked.

"Nothing."

"Nothing? Is it becasue I kissed you? Is that the problem?" John B asked, leading Kie to slap him.

"Oh!"

"Oh, shit! That echoed dude."

The two continued fighting, but I didn't pay attention. After dropping Rafe I don't want anymore drama.

I looked around before hearing JJ start to complain about leaving again.

"Oh, my gosh! Okay, can we leave? 'Cause I'm already itchin' to leave."

JJ walked over to me and picked up a doll, "I just found Mrs. Crain's voodoo dall guys. All right, can we leave this? 'Cause this is getting--"

Pope started scrambling around and making alot of noises moving boards causing everyone to shush him and me to walk over to him. He would never make that much noise without a reason.

"Hey. Help me move this.Help me move this."

We moved all the boards and underneth it showed a well. Water.

I peared over my foot slipping on some water that was around the sides. Luckily I stabilized myslef with some help from JJ. He kept his arm around my waist.

"Well, well, well," Pope joked.

"That was a good dad joke," John B complimented.

"They built this part of the house right over it," Kie said.

"This is where she hid the bodies," JJ told us.

"Oh, dude, come on."

"Stop."

"No, I'm dead serious."

"Just like the bodies down there," I said making everyone glare at me. "Oh, so when Pope makes a joke it's hilarious, but when I do it's oh let's throw her in the well."

"Well my joke was at the right time," Pope said.

"Was it?"

"Yeah."

"So, we found water," Pope said.

"We're gonna need a really big rope," John B explained to us.

-

"No effing way!" Kie said angry. John B brought Sarah Cameron to our house. I had no problem with it, but it probably wasn't the smartest idea he's had. "You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?"

John B looked over at Pope as if asking him to answer for him, but he just responded with, "I dunno."

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share," JJ told him.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A Pogue thing," Kie continued to complain.

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this," Pope added on.

"Thank you!"

"When are you not?" John B asked him.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably," Pope told him.

"It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him," JJ agreed.

"That's cute guys."

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her here," Kie said.

"I'm still comfortable," I told them raising my hand. "Oh, and as the owner of this house, I say she's a nice addition."

"Well, your the one who was hanging out with her and her brother all the time," Kie told me.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah 'ordered' Kie angryness laced in her voise.

"Then leave."

"I told you," Sarah told John B.

"Told him what, exactly?" Kie asked. "That you're a liar?"

"No, that you're a shit-talking bitch," Sarah 'argued'.

"Oh, shit!"

"When have I lied?"

JJ and Pope started making bets on who would win a fight as I rolled my eyes at everyone fighting. So much for no drama.

"Everybody shut up!" John B yelled making everyone stop arguing. "Kie, you are my best friend, right? And Sarah, you're.. you're my..."

"Say it."

"You're my girlfriend," John B told us. I smiled, but I could feel that everyone else wasn't happy abouy it.

"Ohh... that's new."

"She's your girlfriend now?" Kie asked. "What was all that talk about you were just using her for information? Get a map, cut her loose."

"You said you were using me?" Sarah asked disappointed.

"No."

"Yeah, you did."

"You said those things."

"Look, love just walked in, okay?" John B argued. "I didn't expect it. It just-- it kind of happened. And I'm not gonna deny it. Right?"

"Oh! That's corny," Pope whispered to JJ causing him to hold back a laugh.

"Look, cut the bullshit, John B. If she's in, I'm out," Kie told him.

"I'm not doing this. I can't," John B told her.

"You are going to decide. I'm very interested, actually. Me or her?" Kie asked.

"Both."

"Ooh."

"Went for the Hail Mary," JJ whistled.

"Nooo."

Kie left slaming the door like a child had just gotten their favorite toy taken away.

"It'll be cool, right?" Sarah asked. "I'm gonna leave."

"Sarah, don't."

"Gonna let y'all chat. Let me know."

"I'd just like to say, you handled that beautifully," JJ said.

I slapped him on the head, "Not the time."

-

"What'd she say?" John B asked passing Pope a water.

We were all now in the kitchen, minus Kie.

"That you're an idiot," Pope answered.

"It's a no-brainer. You're picking Kie," JJ told John B.

"Look, I can't make a decision," John B explained to them.

"And you shouldn't have too. If they really cared about you they would get their head out of their ass and work together," I told John B.

"So what? We're just dead in water because you pussy-whipped?" JJ asked. "We can't do this without Kie and you know it."

"And I can't do it without Sarah. Okay? They both have to be in on it," John B explained to them.

"Well, good luck with that," Pope said opening the freezer.

"You know what? I know this was my fault, all right?" John B amitted. "But it's our problem. I've got a plan. And you three shit heads are gonna help me out."

-

"Code red!"

"What the hell is going on?" Kie asked walking up to the boat that me and Pope were in.

It's all an illusion.

"Okay, JJ and John B conked out in the marsh. They need a tow," Pope explained.

"Uh, okay, well, what does that have to do with me?" Kie asked.

"We need you for mechanical," I told her.

"Mechanical."

We went to where the boat was and parked the Pouge letting Kie get on the other boat.

"This better work. I could be sleeping right now," I told Pope leaning back in the drivers seat.

JJ and John B ran out of the boat jumping into the water, and swimming up to the Pogue and pulling themselves up.

"Sayonara!"

JJ laughed pulling me into his side from where I was sitting.

"Get off me, your wet as fuck," I told him pushing him away.

"Are you serious?"

"Are you joking? Get you asses back here!"

"We can't. Not till you two figure it out," John B yelled.

"I will kill every single one of you!"

"Y-You can't just leave!"

"There's food in the cabin and JJ rolled a blunt," Pope told them.

"Hydroponic!"

"Godspeed," Pope said pushing me out of the seat and onto the ground before driving away.

"Pope, watch it man," JJ said helping me up.

"Pussy-whipped," John B scoffed re-peating what JJ said earlier. "Like you have room to talk."

-

I don't know where John B stayed but I'm at my house. The Chatue.

Just lying in bed rethinking life. Well I was until someone knocked on my door.

Sighing I got out of bed thinking, hey, maybe JJ came by to visit, or John B came home.

I thought wrong.

"I thought I got rid of you," I sighed seeing Rafe in the door way.

"Look I'm sorry that I treated you badly--" he started to explain before I cut him off.

"You mean when you raped me?" I asked pettyness throughout my voice.

"Yes I mean that, but I really need a place to stay. My dad's pissed and I owe my drugdealer money so I can't stay there," he explained.

"You can sleep in the yard," I offered.

"I could sleep in anyone's yard," he told me rolling his eyes.

"Take it or leave it."

"You should learn to forgive and forget."

"I did forive Rafe! Multiple times! And you know what you gave me in return?" I yelled. "You threatened my friends and we made a deal. You broke the deal. So naturally I got rid of you, then some way you still figured out how to come to my house without feeling one bit sorry about what you did!"

"But I really am sorry," he told me taking a step forward.

"Do not touch me," I said taking a step back. "Please just leave."

"You don't understand that your life is perfect," Rafe scoffed.

"Oh yeah. Because being chased down by the cops all the time because my dad is dead is perfect. Being raped for weeks is great," I told him lowering my voice. "Yeah your right. My life is fucking perfect."

"y/n--"

"No get out of my house."

-

I didn't cry last night, but it did shake me up a little. But then I shook it right back and got right back on the boat to go pick up Kie and Sarah.

"Uh-oh!" Pope called out when we were in hearing distance.

"You forget your keys or something?"

"You need a tow?"

"You gotta admit it was funny," John B said as we got into reaching distance.

"John B?"

"Uh what's that?"

"Mastermind, huh?" Kie asked.

"I'm always plannin'," John B said proud of himself.

"Some patriarchal bullshit," Kie said.

"Yeah, that sucked," Sarah agreed.

They are awful liers.

"You still love us though, right?" JJ asked throwng them a rope.

"Yeah, whatever."

"You still hate me?" John B asked Sarah.

"A little. We're both gonna get you back when you least expect it," Sarah threatened.

"Watch your back, boys."

"What am I?" I asked.

"You'll have to help," Kie said shrugging.

"I welcome that challenge," Pope told them.

"Me too," JJ agreed.

"So, did you guys, you know..." Pope started.

"Reconcile our differences?" Kie asked

"Mm-mm"

"Not even close."

"But we're... willing to work together," Sarah said sounding as if she still was questioning it herself.

"You know what? That's victory," John B decided.

"Yep."

"Wiggedy-wiggedy-wiggedy," Pope celebrated him and JJ doing a weird handshake.

"Know why? Hydophonic," JJ told everyone.

"I'm sure it was JJ," I said.

"Don't say that," Pope told us.

"All right, shut up. You guys ready to jack someone up?" John B asked us.

"Yeah whatever-yep," Kie and Sarah said hoping in the boat.

"In the boat."

"Let's get it."

-

"You got rope?"

"Got it."

"Grappling hook?"

"No grappling hook. We're not Batman."

"Pulley?"

"Check."

"Dark cloths?"

"Got it."

"Flashlights?"

"Check."

"All right, good."

We finished the checklist just as we pulled up to the Crain Ho/use.

"Let's go get rich, guys," JJ said nudging me with his elbow.

"Yeah. Hell yeah," Kie agreed. "Let's go boys and girls."

"Let's roll," JJ said pulling me out of the van, well trying to before John B stopped us.

"I wanna say thank you, guys. Seriously. It means alot to me that you're here tonight."

"Always."

"Of course, man."

"All right, we done with the circle jerk? Can we do this?" JJ asked.

"Let's get that wheat in the water," Pope said.

"Weed? I'm up for weed," JJ told him.

"Wheat. I said wheat," Pope corrected.

We all got over the wall using our flashlights to see.

We all stopped in front of lights panicking as the censor lights came on.

"Flashlights."

"It's on strobe!" JJ told us panting.

"Shh!"

"Okay so she has motion sensor light," Pope said stating the obvious.

"We could, uh... move really slowly, mabye?" JJ thought, stupidly thought. It's concerning how he pulled me in all honesty.

"That's not how it works," Pope told him.

"Oh, shit. Let's throw a rock at it," JOhn B gave another dumb, idiotic idea.

"What?" Pope asked concerned.

"That's a really good idea. Let the axe murderer know that we're here," Kie agreed sarcastically.

"Throw a rock at it?" Pope continued to ask concerned.

"You have a better idea?" John B asked us.

"We could make a run for it. What if we get lucky and she's blind? Then she can't see the light," I suggested.

"And if we're unlucky we all get murdered," Pope told me.

"What about the breaker?" Sarah asked. "In the circuit box on the porch. We used to play hide-and-seek here as kids. And if we were brave enough, we'd go all the way up to the porch. I've seen it."

"No, no. You're not going in that house alone," John B disagreed.

"Watch me."

"Crain chops people into pieces," JJ told her.

"If you believe that but she's what, 85?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, somethin' like that."

"She's probably barely still kicking."

"Here. Me and y/n will go with you," Kie said as I nodded my head.

"Yeah."

"We'll wait for your signal," Pope told us.

"Okay, cool."

"Hey! Be safe," John B stopped us.

"We will."

I was about to walk off but JJ stopped me grabbing my wrist.

"Hey, um. Don't hurt that old lady to badly," he told me.

"I won't," I laughed leaning down and kissing his cheek.

As I walked off I hear Pope say, "You both whipped."

We started walking around to the porch away from the lights.

"She must have a generator plugged into the main power supply," Sarah told us.

We walked up the steps to the porch, and Kie opened the power box.

"Where are the breakers?" Sarah asked the box just having wires.

"What is this?"

"No, no, ,no, no, no ,no,no."

"Shit. It goes inside."

"Then we're going inside," I say opening the door slowly and walking inside.

I stepped on something, a cat, causing it to go off and scratch my ankles, "Fuck you."

We found the wire and started following it, hoping to also find the breaker.

Once we did we flicked the switches until the lights turned off.

We smiled celebrating until we heard stair creaking. We backed up against the wall so she hopefully couldn't see us.

Starting to hear thumping, shuffling, and heavy breathing let us now Mrs. Crain was awake.

"It's-- it's late, Leon. Too late," she said coughing.

I convered my mouth to keep my breathing from being heard. She walked right past us before turning back and yelling at us. We ran to the front door, but it was bolted shut.

"We're goin to die," I say panicking.

"We're fine, we're fine."

She found us swinging her cane at me and Kie luckily she was BLIND and couldn't aim letting Sarah be able to grab it and push her down.

We went into a room thinking we finally got away before she started to break the door creating holes in it.

"This way! It goes underneath the basement," Sarah tells us leading us down a set of stairs.

"Guys!"

"What's going on?" Pope asked as we came down in a panick.

"Mrs. Crain! She's up there!" Sarah told him.

"She tried to kill us with a fire pocker. We gotta get the fuck outta here," KIe explained.

"We locked her in the parlor, but we gotta go."

"Okay, that's code red, that's code red," JJ panicked. "Hey John B! Get back on man!"

"JJ!"

We all pulled on John B's rope it easily coming up due top him not being attached.

"Where the hell is he?"

"Shh. Shh."

"What's he saying?" JJ asked.

"JJ! Pope! Kie! y/n!"

"Yo, he's drowning! We gotta pull him up!" Kie panicked.

"Hey, John B! Get back on the rope. We're gonna pull you back up, okay, buddy?" Pope yelled down.

"Okay I'm on!"

We all started pulling as I heard creaking on stairs, I'm sure everyone else did too.

"Pull!" just as Pope said that we heard a gunshot go off.

I didn't have time to think before I was pulled out of the way.

Everyone continued yelling as JJ held onto the rope, while somehow keeping my head so protected I couldn't see anything.

"I told ya'll she was probably blind," I said after hearing someone say she was.

We all ran out getting into the car and the shots continuing to be heard.

"Why are we always being shot at?"

John B jumped in the car convered in shit and everyone started talking at once.

Me and JJ were in the front, JJ driving, while I sat in the passenger seat.

"Are you okay? Are you shot?"

"No."

"You good?"

"Yeah, yeah."

"I think I'd know if I was shot, right?"

"You look disgusting."

"God, you smell like ass."

"What the hell just happened?"

"All-time Pogue Hall of Fame, baby."

"Hell, yeah."

"The one time I don't bring the Febreeze."

"That bitch is possessed."

"That bitch can't aim."

"How does she move so fast?"

"She's possessed."

"I don't get it."

"She's blind."

"I told you she was blind."

"Like Master Yoda."

"It makes no sense, scientifically."

"She does yoga. Pilates."

"What is that?" Kie asked after a moment of silence.

"No, you didn't!" Sarah said out of disbelief.

"We did it, baby!" John B told us.

"No, you didn't!"

"I did it!"

We all started celebrating yelling and all that fun stuff.

"Holy shit! Holy shit!"

"That's gold!"

"Wait! Wait!" Kie stopped us. "We're going to be rich."

"Full Kook!"

"Like Kook rich!"

"Full Kook! Full Kook! Full Kook!Full Kook!"

-

Sorry this took so long to get out. I just had my 8th grade graduation. 14th birthday and I'm still getting over strep. Anyway JJ and y/n are FINALLY together. I was debating not having them get togetherk until the LAST EPISODE, but decided against it. Anyway I hope you enjoyed

word count: 5672

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 507 10
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› . . . A royal, from one of the wealthiest families in Outer Banks, mysteriously moved to the cut last year. An enigma to all...
22.2K 318 27
When Isabell's brother Drags her and their friends into๏ฟผ a Treasure hunt their dad started before he went๏ฟผ missing . And along the way they don't ju...