My Girl: A Miraculous Story

By milkandsoap

This story is gonna be about how Marinette and Adrein fall for eachother in every way possible, not only thei... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 15

3.5K 46 105
By milkandsoap

Marinette's POV:

I'm very excited to see Adrien, but I didn't want Chat to leave and I could'nt exactly recommend the three of us hang out together. Even though that would be hot as fuck. Chat could choke me and kiss me hard while Adrien went down on me....What is wrong with me?

I get to Adrien's house and he pretends like he didn't basically instruct me to come over.

"I hate you."

"Liar."

I feel so bad. Adrien and Chat deserve better than me. They deserve someone who wants only them.

"Haha."
I offer him a fake laugh even though he's not wrong, I don't hate him. It was a lie.

"I hope you brought your baithing suit."

I didn't.

"Did you tell me to bring my baithing suit?"

He doesn't answer, he just starts walking and I notice he's wearing his signature black shirt with swim trunks underneath, I follow.

He walks to his backyard. There's a pool big enough to fit a whale. Probably. There's also a hot tub which I fixate on because I've always wanted to make out with someone in a hot tub. I don't know, I think it'd be fun. Especially with Adrien.

"Getting lost in thought there, princess?"

"What? No."
I turn to look at him. He's getting undressed.

He pulls his shirt off in a way that makes me want to jump at him. His muscles are defined and  his v-line is showing.

"Woah."

Did I just saw that out loud?

"What'd you say?"

"Nothing!"

Okay so yes, I said that out loud but at least he didn't hear me.

"So you're gonna go swimming in your clothes?"

I don't really have another option. I didn't plan on swimming today. I put on a new pink skirt with flowers on it and a white tank top with a cute cardigan over it. Not exactly pool ready.

"Do you have any ideas?"

I raise my eye brow at him.

He walks over to me.

"Well I do have one.."

He basically towers over me. He's so close and he's staring into my soul.

He slips the cardigan off my shoulder then hesitates to take it completely off so I pull it off myself so he knows I don't want him to stop.

He bites his lip just a little then tries to act like he didn't.

I want to touch him.

I reach out and rub my hand down his abs.

"S-Sorry.."

"Eager are we?"

Yes.

"N-No. Are we gonna go swimming or not?"

He smirks and takes off my tank top over my head and stares at my boobs. Nobody has ever seen my boobs. Not even Chat. I mean I've been to the beach in a swimsuit before but nothing nearly as revealing as the bra I'm wearing right now.

"I know they're not-"

"Stop it, they're-."

He doesn't continue.

Does he have a boner right now?

He definitely does.

He gets on his knees and slowly brings my skirt down to my ankles so now I'm only in my bra and panties.

He looks up at me and stands back up.

"Shall we, my lady?"

Okay, what the fuck is up with everyone calling me their lady?

I can't think about it for another second because this man picks me up and throws me into the pool then jumps in after me.

I try to come up for air.

"Adrien Agreste!"

He splashes me.

"Adrien!"

He splashes me again and I sink under water.

It's probably too late at this point to tell him I don't know how to swim.

I literally think I'm gonna die but I guess he noticed I wasn't coming back up so he swam down and grabbed me before bringing me back to the surface.

"What is wrong with you? Cant you swim?"

Is he mad at me?? He threw me in!

I'm pressed against him and push away even though I know I need him to stay above the water.

"You're the one who threw me in!"

I grab onto him so I don't actually drown.

He starts to laugh.

"So you can't then? Swim?"

This is so embarrassing.

"Yes of course I can swim!"

He smirks and let's me go.

I splash around trying not to sink under water, but because I can't fucking swim, I go down almost immediately. For a second I think he's just gonna let me die but he pulls me up again.

"I guess I'll just have to hold you close then."

Or we could just go to the more shallow end of the pool but I don't say that because I love being so close to him.

We spend the next half hour talking about school and our friends and random stuff like the best and worst pizza topping. By the way he likes pineapple on pizza so he's definitely not perfect.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around the back oh his neck. I play with his wet hair.

He moves a piece of hair out of my face and tucks it behind my ear.

I want to kiss him.

There's a small breeze and it sends shivers down my spine.

"Are you cold? We could go to the hot tub if you want."

Holy shit, I guess with my life flashing before my eyes while I almost drown so many times, I completely forgot about the hot tub.

I nod and smile.

He goes over to the edge of the pool and sits me down on the floor so only my legs are in the water.

He's just staying there.

He puts his hands on both of my thighs and looks up at me.

"You're beautiful, Marinette."

He gets out of the pool and helps me up by my hand.

We walk over to the hot tub in silence but our hands are dancing next to eachother. Like they want to hold eachother but they can't.

When we get to the hot tub, he gets in and sits down. I consider for a moment sitting across from him because I'm still kind of embarrassed about not being able to swim but instead I follow him and sit on his lap, straddling him.

He's surprised but his hands fall to my waist.

"You know I don't have to hold you anymore, this hot tub is like 4 feet deep or something."

I want to give him another boner.

"Fine, I'll just get up then."

I lift myself off his lap and he pushes me back down.

"Don't you dare."

I smirk at him.

"Exactly."

Adrien's POV:

I got a boner earlier when I saw Marinette in her underwear. Although my fingers have been inside her, I never actually saw her in so little clothes. I don't think she noticed it though.

I didn't know she couldn't swim or else I wouldn't have throw her into the deep side of the pool like that but it worked out because I got to hold her in my arms.

We're in the hot tub now. I've always wanted to make out with someone in a hot tub, I dont know why but I don't want to do it with anyone else other than Marinette.

"Exactly."

I've never seen her with so much confidence. It's very sexy.

I'm starting to get a boner again.

Fuck.

She's literally sitting on my lap. If I get a boner right now there will be absolutely no hiding it.

"Maybe we should just go inside."

I don't want to go inside, I want to make out with her in my fucking hot tub.

"What? Why?"

"It's just so cold. I mean hot!"

She's looking at me with her big bluebell eyes. I think she was just trying to get comfortable but she rubbed against my dick and now I'm definitely hard.

She runs her fingers through my hair and uses her other hand to tilt my head up with her index finger.

"Just say you're trying to hide how hard you're getting for me or shut up."

Who is this?

There's no way this is the same girl who was begging me to let her cum only a couple hours ago.

She's kissing my neck, not hard enough to leave hickeys, but enough to make me bite my lip.

She starts softly grinding on me.

Fuck this feels so good.

She stops kissing my neck and brings my face down to look at her.

Our faces are so close and we're just staring at eachothers lips and breathing hard.

We're inching our lips towards eachother painfully slow until they touch only for a moment. A spark. I crash my lips into hers and kiss her until I can't breathe then pull away only for a second before kissing her again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 3.1K 21
{completed} Marinette's parents die at a young age. Her mom when she was 8, and her dad when she was 11. She has to go to an orphanage, and hopes tha...
19K 519 40
"The magazine that Adrien is currently modeling for, has asked that I provide them with a new medium to present Adrien in. They do not want a photosh...
237K 5.7K 30
"What is Marinette doing?" Adrien said. This was the fifth time she rejected his invitation to hangout and she was avoiding him at school. There was...
6.8K 260 19
BOOK ONE of the Sweet Tooth storyline. **A story in which Marinette (Aka Ladybug, age 17 turning 18) and Adrien (Aka Chat Noir, age 17 turning 18) f...