๐ง๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๏ฟฝ...

By mqlkbread

๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’™ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’ ๐’Š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’š ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•... More

๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ
Lassitude || Nagatoro x Tired! Reader โ˜๏ธ
i might discontinue
authors note

Wistful | Nagatoro x Obsessed!Reader Part One๐Ÿ

1.5K 30 15
By mqlkbread

I was always a loner, never had friends nor just anyone who supported me. Until I met her, Nagatoro Hayashi, of course we only talked a few words to each other but she seemed somewhat nice, but who knows, shes quite popular. 

I was drinking from the water fountain and I noticed someone behind me, but I didnt care cuz i was thirsty as hell 🤤. When I was done drinking, I bumped into Nagatoro and we just apologized. But I wish I was able to communicate more with her. 

So every day since that, I had always wrote my fantasies in my notebook, just conversations that we would have. Could i be obsessed?  I could be, but I didnt care. All I just wanted was a conversation with her, until a thought came into my head. 

What if we started dating? I started writing more fantasies in my notebook, writing for hours until my parents started worrying about me, asked if I was ok. I had always responded with a 'Im fine', but to be honest I wasnt lying. Fantasies coming through my head and more writings until iI had used all of the pages. I had to grab another notebook until I couldnt fine another one. 

I knew that all of this was unhealthy but I couldnt help it, she was perfect to me, and I needed more.

Finally the weekend was over and it was Monday morning. I rushed with my morning chores so I could get to school early. Once i had arrived, I tried to find her, and with Lady Luck on my side, i had found her. 

As she noticed my presence, she had asked "Hey youre that idiot at the water fountain"

IDIOT! WHAT WAS SHE TALKING ABOUT. WAS I WRONG ABOUT HER, WAS SHE DIFFERENT THAT I THOUGH? 

"Idiot?" I had asked her. "Well yeah, you obviously knew someone was behind you and you still bumped me, was that all on purpose eh?" 

"No it wasnt, and Im sorry I didnt mean to bump into you" "Im Y/N L/N, a first year" I had introduced myself. "Didnt really wanna know your name but whateverr, Im Nagatoro Hayashi, a first year as well" She had introduced her self as well.

Is this a dream? Me, talking to someone amazing as her! This couldnt be real, can it?

"Soooooooo, what do you want?" She had asked. "Oh I just wanted to say how I think youre amazing and all, youre like my favorite person in the whole world" I said with drool coming down my chin. "Ew, wipe that off" she grabbed the closest napkin near her. "There ya go you freaky bastard, anyways we've only  said a few words together and you think im the "most favorite person in the world", you sound like a stalker. She started leaving the room. 

Dammit i blew it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
61.3K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
249K 12.7K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
93.9K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...