Wistful | Nagatoro x Obsessed!Reader Part One🍁

I was always a loner, never had friends nor just anyone who supported me. Until I met her, Nagatoro Hayashi, of course we only talked a few words to each other but she seemed somewhat nice, but who knows, shes quite popular. 

I was drinking from the water fountain and I noticed someone behind me, but I didnt care cuz i was thirsty as hell 🤤. When I was done drinking, I bumped into Nagatoro and we just apologized. But I wish I was able to communicate more with her. 

So every day since that, I had always wrote my fantasies in my notebook, just conversations that we would have. Could i be obsessed?  I could be, but I didnt care. All I just wanted was a conversation with her, until a thought came into my head. 

What if we started dating? I started writing more fantasies in my notebook, writing for hours until my parents started worrying about me, asked if I was ok. I had always responded with a 'Im fine', but to be honest I wasnt lying. Fantasies coming through my head and more writings until iI had used all of the pages. I had to grab another notebook until I couldnt fine another one. 

I knew that all of this was unhealthy but I couldnt help it, she was perfect to me, and I needed more.

Finally the weekend was over and it was Monday morning. I rushed with my morning chores so I could get to school early. Once i had arrived, I tried to find her, and with Lady Luck on my side, i had found her. 

As she noticed my presence, she had asked "Hey youre that idiot at the water fountain"

IDIOT! WHAT WAS SHE TALKING ABOUT. WAS I WRONG ABOUT HER, WAS SHE DIFFERENT THAT I THOUGH? 

"Idiot?" I had asked her. "Well yeah, you obviously knew someone was behind you and you still bumped me, was that all on purpose eh?" 

"No it wasnt, and Im sorry I didnt mean to bump into you" "Im Y/N L/N, a first year" I had introduced myself. "Didnt really wanna know your name but whateverr, Im Nagatoro Hayashi, a first year as well" She had introduced her self as well.

Is this a dream? Me, talking to someone amazing as her! This couldnt be real, can it?

"Soooooooo, what do you want?" She had asked. "Oh I just wanted to say how I think youre amazing and all, youre like my favorite person in the whole world" I said with drool coming down my chin. "Ew, wipe that off" she grabbed the closest napkin near her. "There ya go you freaky bastard, anyways we've only  said a few words together and you think im the "most favorite person in the world", you sound like a stalker. She started leaving the room. 

Dammit i blew it