DADDY SATORU [GOJO SATORU X R...

By parasoleil

โŠฑ:*๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฑ๐จ:*โŠฐ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€ More

๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž - ๐ˆ ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐Š?!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ - ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„, ๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‹๐€๐“๐„...
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ - ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„, ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ - ๐’๐Ž, ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐„๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’?
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐— - ๐’๐๐„๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐๐Š, ๐“๐‡๐€๐“'๐’ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐๐„๐„๐‘ ๐’๐€๐˜!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ - ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๐„ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ - ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐’๐๐„๐‘๐Œ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„ - ๐‡๐„๐˜! ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‘!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐ - ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ '๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”!
hey! read this or else )-:<
general consensus of the next couple of chapters??
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ - ๐‚๐€๐‘ ๐’๐„๐—- ๐๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ ๐’๐„๐— ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐‚๐€๐‘...
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ - ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐๐Ž๐Š๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐„๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ - ๐’๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐– ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐„๐˜๐„๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‡๐”๐‡? ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐˜๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’?

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„ - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’, ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„!

15.6K 385 580
By parasoleil

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐘-𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑...

[THIRD POV]

The (H/C) haired girl was in shock and awe; she thought she'd get pregnant after marriage, but instead it happened after a stupid party. She mentally slapped herself for this; it was life-changing, and she really preferred to be married before getting pregnant.

...Still, after a few days of thinking about it, she decided to keep the baby... despite not remembering who it was that got her pregnant, it would be better to keep it, so that's what she did.

She had to adjust to the pregnancy life; she already set up doctor appointments and everything. Her diet had changed, and she could no longer drink heavily like she was before. She also had to be wary of the smokers in her job, for she worked in a detective agency where smoking was normal.

But the one thing that irked her the most was the father- she felt the need to tell him that he got her pregnant and wanted to know what he would do about it.

This situation was more than stressful; it wasn't like she hated kids, she just... didn't expect to have them so soon. Moreover, she was pregnant with somebody's kid, the least she could do is contact the potential father.

Rei, the friend who threw the party, instantly went through the guest list and tried to help (Y/N) find the man responsible. If things were to their luck, the man wouldn't be a douche and not help (Y/N) after impregnating her. Still, even if he did, (Y/N) was still in a good lifestyle. 

She had enough money for about 5 life times. She had a big enough house, and she could get paid leave for almost 5 years. She worked hard since she graduated college and got a job that gave lots of benefits. 

So even if the father wouldn't be in their lives, which would be rather more heavy on the emotions, (Y/N) was prepared to take care of the soon-to-be (L/N) child by herself, with the help of her parents and Rei.

Speaking of Rei...

"Damn girl, I knew I had to get you out there, but I didn't mean to get you pregnant and all that," Rei said with a sigh, "This is all my fault, I'm sorry."

"It's... not your fault necessarily Rei-san," (Y/N) said as she sat down at their desks with a cup of coffee, "I should've not drank a lot that night..."

"Still, I forced you to a party," Rei replied, "I should've just left you alone."

To be fair, (Y/N) agreed with her a little, but things were done and cannot be changed.

"As a makeup for this... I'll cover your shifts whenever you need it, and I'll help you find the man who did this to you," Rei offered with a sad smile, "I know everyone who entered the party because they are either friends or friends of friends."

"Are you sure?" (Y/N) asked, "I mean... there were a lot of people at your party, you can't possibly pinpoint at least 500 people."

"You think I can't?" Rei laughed as her eyes turned dark, "(Y/N)-chan, we work in the best detective agency in Japan."

"I can find whoever I want, when I want."

Rei instantly got to work with tracking down who exactly was at the party. She asked (Y/N) what the guy looked like, and she had very fuzzy memory of him.

"Well..." (Y/N) thought about it for a second, "He had... white hair?"

"Woah, did you fuck a grandpa?"

"Did you invite a grandpa?"

"I hope I didn't." Rei blinked.

(Y/N) blinked.

"Anyway, anything else? The structure? How he talked?"

"Hmm..." (Y/N) hummed, "Well the most striking feature of him were the eyes."

"He had bright blue eyes, very light colored," (Y/N) told Rei, "He was fairly tall too, and his voice was a little deep."

"White hair... light blue eyes... tall... deep voice..." Rei wrote all of these descriptions down on a notepad and entering them in the data base, "It will take a while for this to process, given that I'm searching for the entirety of Asia-"

"Asia...?" (Y/N) sighed, "Rei-san, that's a bit too much."

"Well I'm just trying to be careful!" she threw her hands up in the air, "For all we know, we might be dealing with a dude who knew he got you pregnant and dipped."

"I am sure he wasn't like that," (Y/N) mumbled, remembering a bit of the night where he didn't want to fuck her because he thought she was heavily drunk, "But I guess since you already did it, it can't be changed."

Rei and (Y/N) talked for a bit until lunch came, and for the rest of the week, the computer was busy trying to find people who matched the description. Over the week, (Y/N) had to tell her boss that she was pregnant, so the cases she were to be given had to be a bit on the lighter side. 

"If you get too tired or too sick though, (L/N)," her boss says, "Please inform me right away, and we will have adjustments to be made."

"Yes sir," she replied, "But Yoshiro-san, I don't want my position to be taken away if my pregnancy gets in the way."

"Nonsense," he said as he got up, "You getting pregnant is obviously your business, and it won't interfere with ours."

"You will just tackle less heavy stuff as the time goes, you will still be the lieutenant; you're one of my hardest workers, and I refuse to let you go permanently."

She nodded, understanding.

"But please (L/N), your life will be different now," he says as he puts his hands behind his back, "Take it easy, and don't do anything dangerous."

"I have kids of my own, and if you ever need something like advice or anything, you're welcome to talk to my wife."

(Y/N) couldn't help but smile; she was glad her boss understood her position. Though she didn't quite explain thoroughly the process of how it happened, her boss knew that she just needed to be guided.

Bowing and leaving, Yoshiro wishes (Y/N) her best and encourages her to come to him if anything were to happen. She then meets up with Rei, and another week passes by.

The two were given a case to talk to some principal at a school; it was simply just a document to be signed by the owner of some land to let the government search for someone. It was completely unrelated to what Rei and (Y/N) were doing on the side, but (Y/N) was happy to be back on her feet given that she hadn't been doing much.

(Y/N) got on the driver side after arguing with Rei, who said a pregnant woman can't drive.

"I'm just saying (Y/N)-chan," Rei muttered, "You don't need to force yourself to do things like this; you're already what, four weeks pregnant?"

"I'm pregnant, not disabled, Rei-san."

"You'll be disabled soon, watch."

(Y/N) sighed and shook her head; she didn't like how everyone was treating her like she needed fragility and care, but then again she had to understand it from their perspective as well. Sooner or later, her body would undergo tremendous changes and she'd probably not be able to drive.

Rei explained to her the address and where they will be going; granted, (Y/N) drove there without hesitation. She was good with navigation, and so they ended up to the school in just half an hour.

They got out of the car, seeing that they were on the mountainside and needed to climb a bit to get to the actual school.

"I've never been here before," Rei commented, "Have you?"

"I probably passed by for an investigation, it definitely feels familiar."

"Probably."

Another ten minutes and they ended up in front of a gate. There were little tradition Japanese architecture around, followed by a whole field dedicated to perhaps running. Still, there was a protective barrier surrounding the school that they were aware of, which is why it was a little weaker now since their arrival.

"I heard this is where the sorcerers go to school," Rei said, "It's this magical institution thing that is in charge of eliminating curses."

"Curses... hm," (Y/N) had studied this back in college; the government in which (Y/N) and Rei worked for and the Jujutsu Sorcery had fairly strong bonds between each other, "I hope there aren't any near."

"If there were, there'd be fighting right now."

Behind (Y/N) and Rei were none other than some of the students of the school. Standing behind them were a brown haired girl, a pink haired boy, and blue haired boy, all wearing a matching dark uniform.

The girl had her hands to her hips as she pointed at them. 

"I recognize your badges," she said to them, "Why is the government on our property?"

"Yeah! What's the government doing here!?"

"We have a meeting with your principal," Rei said sternly, "Surely there is an adult here who is able to take us to him?"

The blue haired boy sighed, scratching the back of his head. "Please excuse those two, they don't know any better."

"Fushiguro," the pink haired boy whined, "Let us be cool for once!"

"No, you're embarrassing me in front of the higher-ups."

"No you're the embarrassing one!"

The three students eventually helped them enter and get to the principal. Soon after they got inside of the building, Rei and (Y/N) spoke with Yaga Masamichi, the principal of the school.

"Essentially, we would like to temporarily borrow a part of the mountain," (Y/N) said calmly, "The government requests this for the detective agency because we need a place to do some tests."

"What exactly will you be testing?" Yaga asks them.

"There is a new type of blood that needs to be tested out of the laboratory we currently have in the agency," (Y/N) explains, "Unfortunately, the tests are to see how the blood would react if we put certain chemicals to it."

"There has been a weird similarity between a chain of murders that happened a few months ago, and we just found a lead on the blood samples provided. In summary, the blood disappears to a certain chemical, so our forensics team would need to test out various chemicals to find out which would make the blood disappear."

"Using the mountainous setting would prevent the entire agency from being destroyed but also to be in close enough proximity to where we have easy access to," (Y/N) explained in the end, "We ask of your assistance with our cases for it would help us greatly."

Yaga in the end agrees to give up part of the mountain land to their benefits, explaining strictly though that it mustn't interfere with the students and their training. The government would only need a small portion of the location to set up tents and a small laboratory, which Yaga finds no issue with.

Yaga signs the contract which would end in half a year. (Y/N) and Rei smile, bowing and thanking Yaga for his approval.

"Please send me any sort of communication that would tell me in advance the day the government comes, for I will weaken the barrier again."

"It is hard to travel here without any cursed energy."

"Thank you very much for your help Yaga-san," (Y/N) and Rei said, "We will be on our way then."

Yaga walks them out, and when they reach the outside again, they are met with more Jujutsu students.

"Huh... the government," a girl with a ponytail said, "I suppose we aren't in any trouble."

"Not at all," (Y/N) smiles a bit, "We will be visiting here a lot though, so we hope that we won't cause you any disruption to your work..."

"Huh?"

"Salmon."

Rei explains to them what (Y/N) told to Yaga, and they understood. They were a bit anxious about having the government on their side, but they nonetheless went with it.

"Now then," Rei said, turning to (Y/N), "Shall we go and get a snack before we head back?"

"Sure-"

Suddenly, a very tall, white haired man with a blindfold over his eyes walks towards the students and the two detectives.

"Yo guys!" he said, putting his hand up, "I just had the best mochi ever, and I-"

(Y/N) widened her eyes.

It was the voice, the hair, the structure of the man that resembled the same as the one who got her pregnant. 

She immediately tugged Rei's sleeve, causing her to look at her.

"What is it, (Y/N)-chan?"

"I-It's him," (Y/N) said under her breath, "H-He's the one who got me pregnant..."

"What-"

(Y/N) walked up to the man, causing him to stop. He looked down at her with slight confusion.

"Detective and government worker..." he said to himself, "To what do I owe the pleasure of your company?"

"Do you not recognize me...?" she says with a little fright as this man felt intimidating.

"Hm?" he hummed, his hands in his pockets as he bent down to have a closer look at her despite having a blindfold on, "To be honest, I don't think I have ever met you before in my life-"

And (Y/N) did the unexpected.

With her small, shaking hands, she tried to take the blindfold off of his eyes, but there was a barrier between them. 

He took a step back with a frown.

"What are you doing, Miss?" he asked.

"Please take that off for a moment," she told him, "I need to make sure of something."

The students and Rei were all standing in the background, watching this unfold; for they had no idea what was happening or how (Y/N) knew one of the teachers at their school.

The man laughed, his perfect pink lips forming a smile. "Since a pretty lady is asking me, I'll take it off for you just this once."

With his hand, he takes off the blindfold, looking straight at (Y/N).

And it was no question.

This man was the same one she fucked that night at the party.

Biting her lip, she was now prepared to tell that man who she was and what he did to her.

"Satoru," she remembered his name now, just from the looks of him; and at the same time, his smile faded, "You and I met at a party a few weeks ago."

"You and I ended up..." she was aware of the children in the background and she shook her head.

"Satoru..."

"I-I'm pregnant."

"And y-you're the father..."

The hard part wasn't telling Gojo Satoru.

It was what would follow afterwards. 

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐘-𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 56.6K 38
[๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] โ†ณ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ...
339K 13.3K 30
[๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] โ†ณ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ...
242K 8.9K 55
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ-๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
106K 4.9K 41
โ๐๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹โž . ใ€€ใ€€ โŠน โœฆ ใ€€ โœต ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€* * .ใ€€ ยท . ใ€€ ใ€€ * . ใ€€ ยท โœฆ * ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ยท * . โ€ข ใ€€ ยท โ€ข. โœถ หš ยท .ใ€€ใ€€ ยท ...