The Girl Next Door (Hitoshi S...

By LightTheNight23

What happens when the new neighbor, famous gamer, Hitoshi Shinso, moves in next door to the girl who has two... More

Just simply some info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Thanks!

Chapter 34

753 24 13
By LightTheNight23

(y/n) sat in the chaise lounge with Izuku who was rocking her back and forth as they listened to the album Kiri and the band made about her.

Katsuki had gone to work making a shoot for awareness today. The directors had loved the idea and because it affected him personally because of (y/n) they said it would be a perfect opportunity.

"You just gotta meet the girl next door," the lyrics repeated. "She's sweet on the eyes and sweet on the soul, with her fiery attitude and heart of gold. You just gotta meet that girl next door."

"It's so silly that they made all these songs about me," she paused and looked out the window lifting her head off of Izuku's arm and onto the back of the chaise lounge. "Well silly isn't the word, it's just unbelievable I guess." she smiled for real for the first time since Shinso broke her heart.

"You changed a lot of our lives here in the apartment complex." Izuku said to his sister. "I mean you always buy that lady two floors down bouquets on Mother's Day, bake cookies with Katsuki for the whole apartment complex, say hello, and goodbye. You don't realize it but you changed people."

"I don't know, why didn't I change Shinso." She mumbled, laying in her back and looking up at the ceiling.

"Because some people are hard to change, but even at that, you helped him." Izuku paused as he looked at his sister. She was stuck in a look of doubt and confusion. "You can't tell me he didn't love you, I mean, I saw the way he looked at you, protected you, even held you."

"But it was All just an act," (y/n) mumbled, eyes dull once again. "He didn't harbor one feeling towards me like I did for him. He toyed with me and dragged me along."

"Give him a chance," Izuku said looking down at her. "Go over there and check on him."

(Y/n) sighed and looked at her brother. She wished he didn't suggest this, but she also knew it was the better thing to do. Be a bigger person, and at least act like it never bothered her.

"Fine," she sat up and paused the CD. "But I'm gonna be in and out." She stood up from the couch and stretched before her feet started to drag to the other apartment over. She was finding backups to say she was here. Her hand reached up getting ready to knock. She never knocked. It was unusual to do this. She could act like this affected her. She needed to show him that she was fine even when she wasn't. She shook her head and turned the knob pushing it open with a smile on her face. But when her eyes carried to Shinso and another body, she felt a twitch in her heart. Like a pain. She didn't realize Jiro was here, and now she felt like she was really used, like she was nothing but a rebound and a possible reason to make Jiro jealous.

"Oh look, honey." Jiro sneered at the girl. "It's that coffee girl."

"Yeah the coffee girl," (y/n) rolled her eyes. "I just came over to see Kirishima and Denki, are they here?"

"Uh, no," Hitoshi's words seemed sad and like he was hoping for something else. His eyes lingered in her form as a frown made his way on his lips.

"Okay, well let them know I came to see them." (Y/n) said getting ready to walk back out.

"Are you Just going to let her waltz in and out whenever she wants?" Jiro asked, disgusted. (Y/n) scoffed and turned around.

"Yeah Indie, are you?" Her words were like a dagger stabbing him in the heart. They were harsh and directed to him.

"Wow," Jiros jaw dropped as she headed the attitude in (y/n)'s voice. "She's gonna speak to you with that attitude. I'm not gonna let that happen."

"What are you gonna do about it, huh." (Y/n) snorted as she got ready to leave. "Your Not, because you step one foot near me and I will have my brother over here in a heartbeat and your ass will be on this ground with cuffs on them. Especially after your ratings started going down." (Y/n) was finally pushed to the end of her metaphorical skiff with this woman. She was annoyed.

"What!" Jiro ripped her phone out and looked all over social media. "What, who the hell."

"Shouldn't have spiked my drink at that party with everyone watching you." (Y/n) smiled sweetly. "Tell Kiri I was over." She slammed the door shut and came face to face with Katsuki who had the look of approval but disapproval written all over his face.

"What were you doing?" He asked, surprised by her angered attitude, which only seemed to calm down when Katsuki was in her line of sight. "Did they bother you?"

"I'm fine," she whispered, falling into his side and allowing him to wrap his arms around her and walk her into the apartment. "Izuku's Suggested I apologize, but I don't think that will be happening for a while." She chewed one her cheek and shook her head making her way to the couch. "Not for the way I was used, it's now clear to me that I was a pon, just to catch earphone jacks attention. I'm glad he's happy though."

Her words had a sour end, she wasn't happy. She was angry, angry with the way she was used. Angry with the things she dealt with.

"It went bad?" Izuku sat up from the lounging position he was in. His head turned to Katsuki who leveled with a glare. "It was bad." He said in an understanding tone.

"It was worse," she mumbled, wiping her eyes gently and taking a deep breath before she spiraled down into a breakdown. "Jiro was over there, she instantly attacked. But you know what, I'm better without him." (Y/n) put a fake smile on her face.

"That's a girl," Katsuki said as he sat hot coco in front of her and Izuku.

"This was going to get far worse, and she could feel it. She knew a fight would break out at some point just when was her worry.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Shinso sat at the counter drinking a can of Mountain Dew. He was rubbing his temple as his thoughts flooded his brain leaving him with a numb sensation lingering in his body.

Jiro has just left leaving him even more upset with himself with the way he was being used. Being used just to make it seem as if they were together when she just threatened him every second. Used to get what she wanted and nothing but what she wanted.

"Dude, Are you serious?" Denki groaned as he looked at Hitoshi with his dark eyes with bags sagging from his eyes. Denki knew the man wasn't sleeping. "You can either fight for what you want or you can be miserable for the rest of your life."

"Pretty sure she was the one," Kiri said, reaching into the fridge pulling out a bottle of water. "Not everyday that happens."

"You know what, I know." Hitoshi growled as he slammed the can down on the table. "You don't think I don't know that, she made me feel, me again. Made me happy, but I can't put her in the line of fire."

"She can handle it, with you by her side the two of you could get through it." Denki tried to force.

"I'm better off without her, she would only be held back." Shinso mumbled as he watched the clock on the wall tick on. "Plus, Jiro wants to try again, maybe this time it won't be so bad."

Hitoshi could hear Denki's sigh. Denki knew this would be the same exact thing over again. He would get hurt and be the same mess he was.

"Whatever man, but you hurt my friend." Denki mumbled as he walked away slamming his door shut and hauled himself up.

Denki could remember the last time Shinso was with Jiro. Hitoshi was depressed, an alcoholic, never could control his life because he wasn't a picture perfect boy for Jiro, so she controlled him.

Everyday he tried to show him what was going on but it took forever for the indigo haired man to see what she was doing to him, and when he did, it was a miracle to get him back on his feet.

He was healthier, but he still wasn't himself. Up until he met (y/n). Denki knew she changed his life, she turned Hitoshi into himself. He was no longer the shell of what Jiro left him as, and to watch him go through it again, that would be hard. And to be honest Denki could sit here and watch it again, he refused to watch it happen.

Jiro would rip him to shreds and make sure he was broken again, and then she would rub it in Kirishima's and Denki's face. All so she could make a point.

One.

Stupid.

Point.

And it all started when Hitoshi Lied to (y/n), when he told her he never loved her.

That night he had heard Hitoshi crash and ruin the apartment, with a few stumbles here and there. He had heard his friend cry, but he could make himself move because of the fear of watching him break again.

When he had to call Hitoshi's father, aizawa, he could bear the words he had to say.

"Mr. Aizawa, it's Hitoshi, he's falling into her trap again."

He didn't want to hear himself have to say that again, but he did. He watched Hitoshi break too many times, and he finally got used to the idea of Hitoshi healing with the help of (y/n). But that was all pushed away.

Aizawa never liked Jiro, he knew what she did to him, and when those words came from denki's mouth. The only thing he could even muster to say was:

"Real Great, how bad?"

Aizawa has heard stories from Hitoshi about (y/n). He had taught the girl back in high school, he was her hometown teacher. He would call Aizawa many nights and just gush to his father how great she was, and when he heard from Denki what happened, he so badly wanted to set his son down and make a session for him. But that wasn't parenting, they had to learn from their mistakes at some point, even if they went through them a second time.

He could hear those words his son said on repeat that night when he heard about it.

"God, she's good to me dad, she makes me feel loved, makes me laugh, keeps me on my toes. I never met anyone as special as her."

When did things change, when did Hitoshi make that choice to fall back into his last life. Aizawa barely saved him from that.

When did Aizawa raise his son to be an idiot?

When did Denki just sit on the sidelines and watch his friend destroy his life and fall back into the same bad patterns he once lived through before?

"I can't do it," Denki whispered as he closed his eyes and clenched his fists. "Goddamnit, she was good to you and you hurt her!"

_____________________________________________

I do not own the characters, Kōhei Horikoshi does!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.4K 19
โŒœ โ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐”๐€? โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ใ€„ ๐—•...
26.4K 590 14
This story is a Hitoshi Shinso x reader! I don't really have anything to say except your Kyoka Jiro's twin Sister! And if you want me to change it to...
24.3K 996 23
"๐•Š๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•–. ๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•ƒ๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•ค ๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
8.5K 339 16
Shinsou Hitoshi was looking for help with his hero suit that day, not a partner. Although he supposes the second option isn't so bad, either. Mute re...