Just Listen (One Direction)

By CharlieA

Harmony Brown is deaf. She wasn't always deaf, but four years ago she was overcame by an illness that took h... More

Just Listen (One Direction)
Just Listen ~ Chapter 1
Just Listen ~ Chapter 2
Just Listen ~ Chapter 3
Just Listen ~ Chapter 4
Just Listen ~ Chapter 5
Just Listen ~ Chapter 6
Just Listen ~ Chapter 7
Just Listen ~ Chapter 8
Just Listen ~ Chapter 9
Just Listen ~ Chapter 10
Just Listen ~ Chapter 11
Just Listen ~ Chapter 12
Just Listen ~ Chapter 13
Just Listen ~ Chapter 14
Just Listen ~ Chapter 15
Just Listen ~ Chapter 16
Just Listen ~ Chapter 17
Just Listen ~ Chapter 18
Just Listen ~ Epilogue

Just Listen ~ Chapter 19

13.2K 356 169
By CharlieA

OKAY HERE IT IS! Sorry about last night, internet is poopy where I am, but I did finished it and once the internet came back on I was gonna upload and here I am! Final part! Hope you guys like it! There will be an epilogue and I will try to get that out as soon as I can! I put the final song/video on the side for you guys to listen to. Lindsey Stirling is freakin legit. Oh and I do not own any of the songs that are in this chapter, my own image of Harmony's playing is a bit more enticing and hurt in its' own way. Anyways enjoy! And if you want to look at any of the videos or the outfits I imagined her to wear then check out the links at the end of the chapter! Enjoy!!!

Chapter 19

I piled into the cab with Olivia, exhausted by the amount of practicing we had been doing since I had gotten here. We had told everyone, Paul, the staff, the rest of the band, Ed Sheeran and his company and even phone conference with Simon Cowell himself to tell them what our plan was. Surprisingly that man was actually nicer than what I realized since he actually gave me permission to do all this. Jeopardizing the concert in itself. So that's when all the practicing started, I was going to be the opening act for One Direction and I had much to do before I could even go on stage. I had four songs prepared, the first four were going to be for the showcase, apparently they were popular songs, all I knew were the notes and the melody they would make for the violin not the actual songs. The way they played with my violin sounded lovely and fun though, so I can only imagine they are pretty fun songs to the hearing world. 

The band and I practiced for hours, they would play the actual song and follow my lead as I played my own work with the violin. I even had in my own hearing aid, it didn't allow me to hear voices, but rather the frequency and pitches of the music. It would tell me when the rest of the music was playing and when they stopped, allowing me to know when I was suppose to play and stop. They said they would follow me though, but just as a precaution I had the hearing piece, especially when I would play my final piece, my own piece. It was the piece I had specifically wrote after Harry and I had ended, the piece that I hope would show how much he actually meant to me. 

We practiced choreography, since I would need to do some movement on stage, I couldn't just stand there and play the violin, it wouldn't be much fun for the audience. So I practiced and practiced and practiced until I was sorer than a line backer on the football team. I hadn't realized just how difficult it was to perform on stage, not to mention the nerves it was causing me, but I would do anything. This night had to go perfectly. I would face my fears in front of the whole world for Harry.

Olivia tapped my shoulder as I turned to face her, my mind racing back to me from all the practice I was doing in my head. Even though I was done working for tonight, my mind was still going over everything, making sure I knew exactly what I needed to do for tonight. 'We're here, now we're going to have to run inside and upstairs, because the boys are back and Harry is in his room.'

I nodded my head as the cab driver pulled up to our stop and soon I was running out of the cab, the rain hitting me like pellets as Olivia came towards me and linked her arm in mine as we tried to block the rain from us. We were able to run inside, slightly soaked as Olivia led me to the elevator, passing a few security guards as we made our way to the fourth floor where Olivia and Zayn's flat were. 'Are you sure you don't mind me staying?' I signed towards Olivia who glared at me.

"You're my best friend, of course I'm not going to mind." Olivia replied as she flicked my head before we went into her flat. Oliver came running towards me as I noticed my suitcase still in the middle of the floor where I left it.

"Oliver, did you miss me?" I asked with a smile as the little puppy jumped up on me, attacking my face as he did. It was barely even five minutes that we were in the flat before Olivia, Zayn and I all received a mass text. I looked down and my heart skipped a beat.

From: Your Best Frand :)

STYLES ON THE MOVE! ALERT! STYLES ON THE MOVE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

I quickly looked up at Olivia as she was already standing up and on the move, "Okay we just have to hide you, that's all." Olivia replied as Zayn just stood there frozen. "Zayn don't just stand there man!" Olivia said to Zayn as she grabbed his shoulders, he blinked suddenly aware of the situation. 

"Okay! Niall will distract him for some time, we can maybe beat him downstairs." Zayn replied as the both ushered Oliver and I out of the room, hopefully maybe beating Harry so we could run to the stairs. I felt another vibrate in my pocket as we were out of the room and soon the elevator doors were beginning to open. Olivia pulled me back as Zayn ran to the doors.

"Never mind that plan, Harmony go hide somewhere!"

'Where?' I signed quickly as Oliver shrugged.

"Anywhere! Go!" She replied as she pushed me and soon I ran to the bedroom. I ran in place trying to find a place to hide that wouldn't be obvious and then I spotted the closet. I quickly ran inside the small dark room as Olivier licked my chin.

"Okay Oliver, we're hiding, don't make any sounds." I said to the little dog as he gave me a silent bark, "Oh, right." I replied as I looked out of the crack in the door, I could feel movements in the floor and they were getting stronger. 

My eyes suddenly went wide as Harry walked into the room, there he was standing in the middle of the room. He hadn't change much, but boy did he look taller and it looked as if he was more handsome then ever or maybe it was just the fact I hadn't seen him in so long. His green eyes searched the room as I held in my breath while his stared, some part of me wanted him to find me. I watched his slight movements, the way his muscles worked against the fabric of his shirt and the way his hair would fall in front of his face slightly. I moved back and felt the wall, my eyes widened. I had to had made a noise, and sure enough Harry was making his way to the closet. I held my breath in the darkness as I saw the movement of the doors. His hands were on the door and suddenly he'd stop. He was going to open the doors, I had to hide! I had to do something. I clutched Oliver in my hands as I moved down and crouched beside the door underneath the hanging clothes, and just in time. The doors swung open as Harry peered in the closet, his smile soon faded into a frown. He muttered something but it was too hard to catch and just like that, he was gone again.

I waited a moment or two before I let out my breath as Oliver started to lick my face. "I know Oliver, that was close." 

The doors opened again and for a moment I thought he hadn't gone and now I was a goner, but to me relief it was Olivia. "The closet really?"

"It was the only place I could think of." I replied stubbornly as Olivia helped me up.

"Don't you know everyone looks in the closet first? Idiot." Olivia replied as I frowned at her.

"Hey you try hiding under pressure." I replied as Olivia smiled.

"Go take a shower, we have to be at the arena in twenty minutes and that one is going to be even tougher. Harry is going to be there and we have to try to get you ready without him noticing." Olivia replied as I sighed.

'This is much more difficult than I thought it was going to be.' 

"Do you want to quit?" Olivia asked as I looked at her firmly.

"No."

"Okay then, go get your deaf booty in that shower and out in no more than ten minutes and ready to go." Olivia replied as I sighed and went to the shower, I set Oliver down as I got in the shower. 

*****

I rushed to one room to another every time Harry was in a different room, always avoiding him by mere inches or seconds. I placed my butt down in the dressing room I was currently occupying as Caroline was trying to dress me. "Okay, we need something soft, but that is going to make a statement as well."

"What do you mean?" I asked as she smiled at me.

"Honey, you're not longer the scared girl that made her way on that stage a year ago on accident. This time you're purposely going on that stage." Caroline replied with a smile, "And I know just what you're going to wear." She pulled a couple pieces of clothing together and told me to change from my sweats. I quickly did as she told me too and then the next thing I know my hair was being chopped off. I was alarmed at first, but I realized this was a new leaf. I was not the same girl that was afraid of the media, tonight I was going to face them. All of them.

Caroline left me as she went to go deal with the boys as I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a blush crop tee with black braced shorts accompanied with blush bowie sneakers. My hair was no longer the long chestnut hair that fell to my chest, they had cut it shoulder length and added layers to the dullness to make it look more chic. I had blush lipstick on and dark eye makeup that make my dull brown eyes pop out to make it seem like you were staring at golden chocolate orbs. I looked different and I felt different. I felt a tap on my shoulder that pulled me out of my trance, I turned around and my eyes widened. "Oh my, you're Ed Sheeran." I voiced out as the Ed Sheeran stood in front of me. I hadn't ever met Ed Sheeran, Paul was the one that talked to him about tonight and now here he stood in front of me. The ginger man of the hour.

"Hello there love." He replied with his smile as he looked at me, he was shorter than I pictured him to be, but taller than me. "You're Harmony Brown, correct?"

"You know my name?" I asked astounded that the Ed Sheeran, knew my name. He opened his mouth making a silent laugh, I smiled to myself. 

"Of course I do, you are the girl that took my opening act gig." 

My eyes widened in horror, oh gawd, I had made Ed Sheeran upset with me. "I'm so sorry, it's just--"

He placed his finger on my lips as he smiled, "It's fine, I think you'll do a better job than I would, plus I've been wanting to listen to more of your music."

"You have?" I asked with widened eyes.

"Course, when I heard you play at that park, I've wondered where you've gone and now here you are. So I just wanted to come in and meet the woman of the hour." He replied with a grin as I smiled.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me."

"Are you ready?" Ed asked me as I smiled nervously.

"Not exactly, I feel as if I'm going to throw up." I replied as Ed smiled.

"That's normal for every performer for their first time, but from what I hear this isn't your first time playing in front of an audience." Ed replied as I gave a sigh.

"Yeah, but that was a long time ago, before I was deaf." I replied as he nodded.

"Well just remember, the worst they can do is not like it."

"How is that suppose to help?" I asked with an arched eyebrow as my stomach did a lurch.

"It's suppose to help because what truly matters is what you feel when you play, do you like your music?" He asked as I shrugged.

"Well I mean, yes, but that's different."

"No it isn't, what matters is if you love this, then you don't let anybody else tell you differently. Even if it's the whole world." Ed replied with a wink as I smiled.

"Thank you."

Ed looked over as I followed his eyes to see the boys and Olivia walking into the room, they all looked ready and just as nervous as I was. "There you are." Olivia said with a smile, "Are you ready?"

"About," I replied as the boys smiled at me.

"You look great Harmony!" Niall replied with a grin as the boys nodded their heads.

"You're going to rock the show." Liam replied as Louis continued for him.

"You're going to do so good they're not even going to want to hear us."

'You guys haven't even heard me play since the park.' I replied in sign, trying to conserve my energy to speak for later.

"We're just as excited to hear you." Zayn replied as I smiled towards them when Paul came behind them.

"Sorry to break this up, but we've got to get Harry to the other side of the stage and get you out there Harmony." Paul replied as I nodded my head, the boys came in and gave me either a hug or a kiss on the cheek before they left me, Ed gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"If Harry is mental enough not to take you back, then come find me. I'll make sure you're loved." Ed winked at me before he left the room, leaving me alone with Olivia as my cheeks reddened slightly.

"You just got hit on by Ed Sheeran." Olivia replied as she looked at me with wide eyes, I smiled slightly. Even though I had never heard his music, I read it and I could feel the pain and love he had in the songs he wrote. He was by far my favorite artist, even if I couldn't actually hear his music. Olivia walked towards me and placed her hands on my shoulder, "You ready for this?"

'What if he doesn't take me back?'

"Then he's stupid and at least you know you did all you could." 

'What if I mess up out there or they hate me?' I asked as Olivia smiled down at me.

"You won't mess up, and they won't hate you. They may be a little upset when you first go up there, but they are going to love you once you start playing." Olivia replied as I smiled at her, Olivia looked around as the door opened once again, she spoke to one of the tech guys as she looked back towards me, "It's time."

I breathed out before I bent down and picked up my violin and stick. I followed Olivia out as she gave me a hug before she went towards the door, she had seats in the front row so I had at least one familiar face I could look out to when I was up there. I placed the hearing aide in my ear as I could already hear the frequencies of the music getting set up on stage and the high pitches the world around me made. Each sound made a different noise, it was so strange to actually hear something even if they were just pitches, or notes. I froze in the spot I was walking, I must have gone the wrong way because the boys were in front of me staring at me in shock and there in front of me was Harry kissing a beautiful girl in a red dress. He spotted me as he stopped kissing her and his eyes widened.

I couldn't move, I was frozen in place. I couldn't get my feet to move, I saw the blonde girls' move as she spotted me. "Who are you?"

That's when I noticed Harry's lips move, "Harmony." I could tell just by the way his lips moved that he had barely even said my name, but to me it was as if he screamed it. I looked over to see the boys pointing towards the stage, they must have called my name. Somehow I was able to get my feet to move again and soon I was walking towards Harry.

"Hi Harry," I felt my throat vibrate as I forced myself to walk past him and towards the stage. My heart was pounding a million miles an hour as I made my way towards the stage and my stomach lurched. I would face him later, right now I had to speak the only way I knew how to speak. I felt the lights hit me as I made my way on the silent stage towards the middle where Ed was waiting for me by the microphone, I could feel myself shake as I could already imagine the talking that was going on in the audience and what was going on in Harry's head. I smiled towards Ed as I stood in front of the microphone, I glanced back towards the back stage and spotted those dark green eyes on me, the way they use to be. I breathed out once more. "My name is Harmony Brown and I am the opening act for One Direction."

I stared out in the audience and noticed people staring at me, they were either upset, shocked or happy to see me. Either way I didn't care, I was going to do this and I was not turning back. "I know some of you may be shocked, upset or even happy to see me. I'm sorry I'm not Ed Sheeran, but I promise he'll be on later. But right now, I am the opening act. I promise you I will do my best at this performance, this is my first time being on stage since well, I first stumbled on stage that night at the One Direction concert. Just hear me out and I promise you at the end, you will know why I had to do this. I will be playing four songs for you tonight." I breathed, trying to calm myself, "the first three you guys might now and to kind of ease the tension, I thought I'd start with a party everyone seems to be obsessed with right now. Please enjoy and have fun." I felt my throat vibrate as I tried to speak as loud as I could the last part. I looked towards the side, signaling the tech people to start. I fixed my hearing aide to the frequency of the song as I heard the song start, Gangnam Style. 

I put my violin up to my chin as I placed my stick on the strings, I breathed in once more, closing off any nervousness I had and then I let the music hit me. I moved around the stage as I played along with my violin, moving my feet the way the choreographer taught to as I spun around and ran in place before jumping and opening up in the air. I smiled as I opened my eyes for the first time of the performance to see the crowd actually dancing along with the music, they were even doing the same dances I was. Apparently these were the dances to the song as I criss crossed my legs never once stopping my playing. I moved all around the stage as I ran like hammer time. I dragged my foot up from the ground as I smiled to the song, swaying swiftly as the song was reaching the end. I moved my hips the way I didn't think I could and finished up with my leg outstretched behind me as the music ended. I breathed heavily as I stood up and felt the applause and vibrations go through my feet. People in the audience were cheering, actually cheering and waving their arms like they did with One Direction. 

I smiled towards them as I bowed, "Thank you guys." I replied in the microphone, "Now I hope you know the next song as much as this one. This one is my best friends' favorite female artist." 

And then the next song started to play, which was 'Fireworks' by Katy Perry. I took my place on stage as I changed the frequency in my hearing aid. This song didn't acquire as much moving as the last song did, which was good since it gave me a mini break. I touched the floor lightly as if it were on fire as I moved around on stage, throwing in a couple ballet moves as I lightly spun around and did the splits on stage as I was reaching a high note. It was as if I was in the music the way I moved with the silence in my ears, but yet all at once there was an orchestra playing in my own mind and I knew exactly what the audience was hearing as I drifted along with the music. I danced up to the front of the stage as I played to the girls in front of me, who were smiling and reaching out to me as if I was famous. I ended the song as I spun in place with the last note, I smiled as I received the same amount of admiration as the past song. I walked back to the band as I grabbed the water bottle they held for me, taking a quick drink before I went back in front of the audience.

"You guys are truly amazing." I said to the audience, which what looked to me made them move more. "So you guys liked Katy Perry, let's hope you like the competitor, I believe this is from her new album. My best friend isn't a big fan of her work, but she likes it when I play with her songs. So have fun with it and I hope you like it!" I moved back from the microphone as I changed the setting on my hearing aid again to go along with the music as the band started up with the beginning of 'Red' by Taylor Swift as I placed my violin back to the nook in my neck and my stick up to the strings. This would be my last song before my big change and then the final song where I would hopefully show Harry I was not afraid anymore.

The song started as I started to move along with the music, feeling as if this song was about Harry and I. I moved along the stage as the music ran through my fingertips and against the stick and the strings. I played against the guitar player as we both played our instruments as I'm sure Taylor Swift's voice played over us while I made my way back to the middle of the stage. I took a glance towards the side stage, risking a glance at Harry and there he was, right where I left him staring at me with those dark green eyes, the girl he kissed earlier still next to him glaring daggers at me. I focused my attention back to the stage realized I missed a note, just slightly though, no one but me would have caught it. The song was nearing the end as I jumped on top of the drummers platform taking notice of the opening hatch below where I would go as soon as the song ended. I continued to play with the music running through my own mind as I hit the final chord and smoke and lights flashed in front of us, causing a screen on the stage. I jumped off the platform and into the hatch where a team of stylist were waiting for me. 

They helped me undress and change into a beige and green lace dress, with red bow-bootie heels, prettied me up as best as they could as they handed me a different violin. A violin I had just bought and was waiting for the perfect time to play my own songs with and that time was tonight. I stood on the platform as I smiled and thanked the team before I felt the platform start to move. It was just like that night a year ago, the night I unfortunately made it on stage with One Direction. Except now, this time I was purposefully going on stage and I was the show not One Direction. Then again, if it wasn't for that unfortunate stroke of luck all those months ago, I would have never met the man that would make me believe that someone can actually love me, and not just pity me because I was deaf. Harry Styles was the one for me, and I would make the world know that I was not afraid anymore and I was not backing down, if he didn't want me anymore, fine at least I've done all I could do. I was a new person, because I finally listened.

**

The lights shown on me as I appeared on stage, I didn't need to hear to know that I was indeed being cheered for and applauded for. They liked me, even the ones that didn't want to like me couldn't hold back their applause as I appeared on stage with my new look. I smiled at the audience as I walked towards the microphone. "I never knew I could change so fast, but I suppose it helps when you have five people helping." I felt my voice vibrate in the microphone as I noticed some of them laugh. "This here is my final song for the night, it's an original so bear with me. But I wanted to say something before I played my last song for you guys."

I gripped the microphone tighter as I looked towards the side stage, Harry was staring at me as if I was the only person in the world. I gulped down what was left of my nervousness and looked towards the audience. "I'm still in love with Harry Styles." I could already see all the faces turn towards each other as they started to talk and gossip, some of them even started to pull out their phones and cameras as I continued. "Harry and I were dating once upon a time, and I made him keep it a secret, because I was scared. Scared of you guys." I smiled as the girls looked around each other as if they couldn't believe such a thing. "It's true. I was scared of the attention and the media. I've been labeled for a good deal of my life as the deaf girl and even though sometimes I can hide it, it's still there, a part of me and for the longest time I let that label stop me from pursuing my own dreams. I let silly people stop me from going after someone I loved, I let the world get in my way. I was different and I didn't like it."

"I'm here tonight, just so I can open up for One Direction, but it's a huge bonus. I'm here because I wanted to tell the world and to tell Harry that I'm not afraid anymore. I'm not afraid what will happen after tonight, whether I get the guy or not. I'm not afraid what the media is going to say or even what die hard fans will say. And I'm here to tell Clacie that she's a bitch." I replied with a smirk as I saw some of the girls laugh and even one girl jumped up and fist pumped the air. I laughed to myself. "I may be deaf, I may be different, but as you guys can see I can still play the violin. I let the world stop me from one thing I loved more than the violin and that was Harry. Harry," I breathed out as I looked towards the side where he was standing, mouth agape. "I'm sorry for running away that day, for being a coward. It's all I've ever known and that day I acted like my cowardly father did when he ran away from my mom and me. I'm sorry for not giving you all my love when I knew you loved me just as much. I hope you can forgive me and even if I don't win you back after tonight, I just want you to know that I love you and I should have never let you go." I looked back towards the crowd as tears welled in my eyes, someone held up a sign that had the word Harry scratched out and instead what was written was Harmony. I smiled at their quick makeshift sign.

"Thank you guys for putting up with this tonight, this is my final song. It's called Elements and it's dedicated to the Harry Styles himself." I replied as I moved back from the microphone as the lights turned off. I stood in the darkness as I placed my violin up to my chin again, I placed the stick to the strings and breathed and then I let myself go.

This was the song the band would have to follow me and I was going to make sure I could lead them properly. I started off strong as I could imagine the band starting to play behind me before I started again. My body moved along with the music, this was not choreographed, but was my own flow. The spotlight shone on me as it changed color with each different tone as I moved quickly with the harder notes and then softly with the softer notes. I bent myself down as I moved with the music. I felt myself smile as I played my music, I could hear every note and every melody as if I was hearing again, my body swayed with the melody as it itself was the music. I quickened my strokes on my violin as I moved along the stage, going from one side to the next in a quick, steady manner. I slowly eased my way towards the ending of the song as I moved to the center stage, picking at the violin so delicately that you'd barely even notice I was playing.

Then just as quickly as it started, I ended the song as the lights on the stage came on once more as I smiled at the standing ovation I was receiving. I smiled and bowed towards the crowd as I picked up my violin and stick in one hand as I yelled towards the crowd, feeling my throat vibrate once more. "Thank you London!"

I made my way towards the side stage, where I noticed Harry had disappeared from. I felt my breath quicken and I made it off the stage and was soon enveloped by a pair of arms. It was all the boys, they were all saying something that I couldn't make out anything they were saying to me. I held up my hand, "One at a time." I replied as Liam started.

"You were amazing! The best I've ever heard!"

I smiled and thanked Liam as I pointed to Zayn next. "If I didn't absolutely love Olivia I would think that last song would have made me fall in love with you." I laughed lightly as I pointed to Louis next.

"I just can't believe it! You were awesome! You were beautiful! You were fun! I can't believe you've been hiding that from all of us this whole time! You should be up there not us!" I smiled and thanked Louis as I looked towards Niall.

"I think I love you more than food." Niall replied as I smiled at him, "You were really beautiful out there with your music."

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned around and saw Ed Sheeran in front of me, my heart sank just a tad that it wasn't Harry. Maybe he hated me and that's why I hadn't seen him yet. "You may not hear them Harmony, but the crowd is going mental. They're calling your name one minute and then Harry's the next." I smiled as Ed smiled down at me, "Speaking of the bloke where is he? You were brilliant out there."

"Thank you, I don't know, maybe he left." I replied as Louis responded next to me.

"He left with Amelia during your transition from Red into Elements, but he came back and now I don't know where the bloke went off to." Louis replied as I turned around and immediately noticed a red angry thing running towards me.

"You." The girl said as she charged me, her finger pointed directly at me as the boys quickly took their places in front of me, blocking me from the stunningly beautiful and intimidating woman. "Move out of the way, let me at the whore."

"Don't call Harmony that." Niall said as his icy blue eyes looked so deathly.

"She ruined everything." She glared at me with his own pair of icy blue eyes. "Who do you think you are? You think you're so special just because your deaf and you had a thing with Harry a long time ago."

"I don't think I'm special, but my name is Harmony Brown." I replied nonchalantly.

"Amelia leave Harmony alone." Liam replied as he glared down at her as she glared at him.

"Where's Harry?" Louis asked as Amelia immediately glared towards me again.

"She took him from me, let me at her!" Then she lunged, but the boys and Ed were there so she got nowhere near me and soon security came to take her. "You bitch!"

"What did I do?" I asked curiously, I had never done anything to her, I didn't even know her, but the name Amelia did sound familiar. From my knowledge she was Harry's new girl, but that's all.

"Harry broke up with me because of you!" Amelia said as tears poured from her eyes, my eyes widened as I looked at her and then I felt an enormous amount of guilt.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean."

"Yes you did, the moment you stepped foot on that stage you meant to break us up." She replied and hearing it now made it more surreal. It was true, I wanted Harry back and even if it meant breaking him up with his current girlfriend I was going to do it. I sighed, it was true and I was not about to lie.

"You're right, I'm sorry but I love him."

"You just wanted the attention." She said as she spit in my direction, I glared at her as I stormed up to her, pushing past the worried boys that tried to stop me, she immediately flinched as I got up in her face.

"You don't know me and by looking at you, it seems like you didn't really love Harry. You were the one that wanted attention, if you did love him you wouldn't be able to move right now. You would be a crumpled mess on the ground right now if you loved him. I love Harry Styles, more than you ever will and I will not apologize for that." I replied firmly as she stared at me as if seeing herself in my eyes and then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Harmony, you might want to go to the stage." Niall replied as I arched an eyebrow and walked towards the stage as I noticed Harry standing in front of the microphone.

"Oh Harmony, now would be a good time to come out, I don't think the fans will wait too much longer. Can someone get Harmony?" Harry said in the microphone as my heart skipped a beat, I was frozen in place but thanks for me I felt five pairs of hands give me a small push forwards as I looked around and noticed the boys smile at me. I nervously made my way on stage as Harry looked in my direction, his eyes landing on me and my breath caught. "There you are."

I gulped down my breath as I walked towards the middle of the stage where he was, "Here I am." I felt my throat vibrate but it couldn't have been more than a whisper.

"Harmony Brown, since you publicly announced yourself, I figured I would do the same, but I need you here with me." Harry said as he smiled down at me, that smile that always seemed to melt my heart. "I love you Harmony, short and sweet." My knees wobbled as my legs gave out from under me, Harry quickly put his hands out and steadied me. "Whoa there, still a bit of a clutz are you?" His breath tickled my nose as he smiled down at me.

"What about Amelia?" I asked already knowing the answer, but I wanted to make sure. Harry smiled down at me as his green eyes held my chocolate ones.

"We broke up, I'm a single man." He replied with a smile as I let out a shaky breath as he steadied me. "Harmony, I've loved you since the day you drove away and left me in the rain. I'm not about to pass up my opportunity to get you back, and since our fans have already heard you say it, I figured we'd give them the pleasure of seeing us get back together."

I felt the tears fall down from my eyes. "You really mean it?"

Harry moved his hands from my body as he spoke to me in the language only I knew, 'I love you.' 

The tears spilled out as I placed my hands up to my mouth, but I shakily moved my hands in my own language. 'I love you too.'

Harry smiled as he grabbed the front of my dress and then pulled me into him, he placed his arms around my waist as he smirked down at me. "You don't know this, but the fans are going absolutely mental." he breathed on my face as I smiled up at him.

"Maybe we should give them something to go even more crazy about?" I asked as Harry smirked as our lips connected in that instant. My hands went up and cupped his face as I took him in. A smile broke lose on my face as Harry kissed me, the old Harmony was gone, but that was okay, because this one was enjoying her new beginning. Her new beginning with Harry Styles.

We broke apart after a few moments as I laughed and smiled up at Harry who was grinning like a cat as he looked out towards the fans, "One Direction will be out in a second! Thank you guys and I hope you all enjoy the rest of the night!" Harry grabbed my hand as he pulled me off stage towards our friends, congratulating us as Harry never once let go of my hand.

The internet blew up that night, twitter, Facebook, tumblr, wattpad, anything you could think of was talking about this. Whether it was love or hate, there was more love than the hate, but who cared about the hate anyways? I had the guy of my dream standing right next to me and this time I wasn't letting anything take us apart. Harry smiled towards me as he bent down and kissed me again and again and again. He wouldn't have to stop, well at least not until he had to go back on stage. He did have a show.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Long right? :D Here are the links:

Polyvore Part 1/2: http://cookiemonster88278.polyvore.com

Gangnam Style: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4ntkbeytAo

Fireworks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4CLYKFzmoY

Red: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GfmdvwisOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 61 41
Meet Avril. Two years after her parents' death and she's still struggling with her emotions towards them. When Dallas shows up at her school, Avril...
35.4K 626 20
What if you walked in your house only to find strangers sitting on your couch? but they're aren't just strangers, they're One Direction? Well that's...
204K 6.9K 59
The worst thing in a girl's life is supposed to be a bad break up. At least, that's what Grace Tanner thought before her world came crashing down on...
63.3K 1.6K 49
Hollister Miller was just an eighteen year old girl with alcoholic parents who are addicted to drugs. Not only that, but they abuse her for no reason...