Gifted {Httyd fanfic}

By starkium3000

I walked inside the forest to get some fresh air. It's been a week. One week since I killed the Red Death. On... More

In the forest
Searching and lies
My abilities
Hiding secrets is never easy
Sorry..and Thank you!!!

The voices

11.2K 298 95
By starkium3000

Hiccup's POV

'Hiccup...Hiccup.. come..forest..change...forever..'

I woke up screaming. My dad opened the door and ran inside quickly. He looked at me and saw me shaking. "Hiccup! What happened." He asked me. I stopped shaking and looked at him. "It's nothing. Just a nightmare." He sighed loudly. "Hiccup.. you've been having these nightmares for a week now. Maybe you should go to Gothi." I nodded at him and got up from bed."You're probably right. I'm going to Gothi's!" I ran quickly to Gothi. I didn't want to take Toothless with me. Astrid, Fishlegs, Snotlout and Ruff and Tuff saw me running and followed me. "Hiccup! Hey, wait up!" Snotlout screamed. I was running through village, skillfully

dodging everything in the way. 'Hiccup..come..
...change...Prince...Hiccup...Hiccup..' The voices were louder than before."Hiccup!" Astrid shouted."Wow! I didn't know he was that fast!" Snotlout said quietly to the twins. They nodded and looked at me. I saw Gothi's hut coming up and I sprinted as fast as I could. I looked behind and saw the gang far behind. I just out ran dragons ! I quickly knocked to the door and it opened. I saw Gothi there and she was looking like she expected me. I ran inside and Gothi locked the door. I heard someone banging on the door and my friends calling my name, but I ignored them. "Gothi! You have to help me! The voices are becoming louder and I can't bare that anymore!" She is the only one who knows about the voices inside my head. She nodded in understanding and handed me a blue bottle. I looked at it curiously.

"Uhhh..what's this?" She pointed to my head. "It will quiet down the voices?" She nodded and urged me to drink it. I drank the whole bottle and shuddered."That's disgusting!" Gothi chuckled a bit at my reaction. The voices suddenly dissappeared and I was beginning to feel tired. I noticed that the banging had stopped. They probably went to get my dad or Toothless. I decided to sleep here, because I didn't want do face my dad or the gang.

"Hey, Gothi! Can I sleep here?" She smiled and nodded then left the room. I layed down and fell asleep, without noticing a bright flash outside, in the forest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
247K 9.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...