Unpredictable Life

By hersheys052002

peep in to know 😉 More

Introduction and Characters
Chapter 1
Teaser
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Party Time
Chapter 9
chapter 10
New OS
NOTE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Characters
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 13

270 14 67
By hersheys052002

Hii everyone 😁

I am back with the new part 😅

Hope you will like it 😋

Happy Reading 🤗

******************************************
RECAP

Sam was dancing so energetically and smoothly. The crowd was turning crazy seeing him.
Sam jumped higher... rolled his whole body in a ball and landed back on his feet marking the end of the event. Whole stage turned dark and only a small light focussed on him. During the jump Sam's hoodie slid down... he turned back immediately ... covered it back and instantly left from there before anyone could see him... but the person standing just behind him got a glimpse of his face and she just froze... she was shocked beyond limits.

Sharon (whispers): Swayam.

CONTINUED

Sharon's trance is broken by a huge round of applause. Whole audience has turned mad... they were shouting and hooting for him to perform once again. Sharon looks at the stage to find that the curtains have been already pulled down and Sam was standing with his bodyguards trying to go out of the place. She immediately runs towards him.

Sharon(shouts): Sam... Sam ruko please.

Sam looks at her once then immediately moves out from there carefully covering his face... and guards try to stop her from following him.

After they all leave... Simmi immediately comes to her.

Simmi(worried): Kya hua Sharon tum aise?

Sharon looks at her then composes herself.

Sharon : Kuchh nai Simmi wo bas I think I got carried away with Sam's performance. You know how much I love his dance (looking towards where Sam disappeared) I just wanted to see him. (Look at Simmi) Achha Simmi I got to go now.

Simmi nods but is not fully convinced as Sharon was not a fan girl type person who gets mad behind their ideal. She was the one whom people follow , not one who has to follow someone and then leaving the event before it ends. She is the one who leaves at the last of any event after ensuring that everything goes fine.

Sharon keeps her hand on Simmi's shoulder seeing her lost.

Sharon (assuring smile): Don't worry Simmi I am ok it's just that I am feeling a little tired and event bhi almost khatam ho gaya hai.

Simmi just nods.

Simmi: Take care of yourself and please agar koi bhi zarurat ho to just call me.

Sharon nods then leaves after hugging her.

OtherSide

Krireyam were sitting in Kriyam's house.

Swayam was beaming in happiness.

Swayam (happily): Devil, Rey tumne dekha na maine stage pai perform kiya... maine koi gadbad nai ki. He goes to Kriya and holds her hand and twirls her.

Swayam : Kriyu di apne dekha na maine issbar kisi ka sapna nai toda, meri wajah se kisi ka sapna nai tuta... Mumma khush hongi na. Ab to koi mughe selfish bhi nai kahega na... meri wajah se to issbar kuchh galat nai hua... nai hu na mai selfish?

Kriya immediately hugs him tightly.

Kriya (teary): Shh... mera Swayu bilkul bhi selfish nai hai. Wo to itna selfless hai ki usne khud itne pain mai hote hue bhi kisi ki khushiyon ke liye apne darr ko overcome kiya... uska sapna poora karne mai uski madad ki... she brings Swayam out of hug and pats his shoulder.

Kriya: I am proud of you.

Rey: nahi we are proud of you... saying so he too hugs Swayam and pulls Kriya too and they share a group hug.

Swayam (still hugging them): thank you guys... ye sab sirf tum logo ki wajah se hua agar tum nai hote to.

Kriyaansh tightens their hold on Swayam.

Kriyaansh: hum hamesha tumhare saath rahenge.... Hamesha.

Otherside

Sharon was in her car , driving... She was not able to forget what she just saw. She was again and again getting the flashes of Swayam being Sam.

Sharon (mutters) : Swayam Shekhawat... Rishi Shekhawat ye mere dimag mai pehle kaise nai aya Swayam hi Sam... How is this possible? Swayam ke dad to par Sam... Oh god kuch samajh nahi araha. (She remembers how Kriya used to always ignore Sam's discussion... how Swayam was adment to not perform in front of the public... how he used to always amaze her with his dancing skills ) Iska matlab isi liye Swayam mere saath perform karne ke liye itna hesitant tha ki kahi uske dad ko na pata chal jaye or fir isi liye he hides his identity... par uss din jo maine dekha wo kya tha (she remembers Swayam's breakdown while singing) ye to ab bas Swayam hi Bata sakta hai... he will have to tell me everything now (determined)

After sometime Sharon stops her car in front of Swayam's house. She comes out of it and marches towards the main gate.

Sharon (hurt): jo bhi reason ho Swayam mughse itna bada sach kaise chupa sakta hai. Meri feelings janne ke baad bhi usne sach batana zaruri nai samgha? Kya yahi reason hai ki he rejected me thinking I don't deserve him... and I won't be able to match his status. But fir wo uska confession (she remembers how the drunken Swayam confessed to her that he loves him)no Sharon Swayam aisa nahi hai... to fir kya is it because of his dad . Whatever it is mujhe pata lagana hi hoga.
She takes a deep breath and finally rings the bell.

Kriya opens the door and is a little surprised to see Sharon there at this time.

Kriya(surprised): Sharon tum iss waqt yaha?

Sharon didn't reply and just went inside.

Sharon (shouts): Swayam... Swayam

Kriya got baffled with her behaviour.

Kriya : kya hua Sharon baat kya hai tum aise.

Sharon turns to her

Sharon(little furious) : I thought we were friends but tumlogo ne mughse itna bada jhooth bola. How could you? Ekbaar bhi meri feelings ke bare mai nai socha ki jab mughe sach pata chalega tab mughe kaisa lagega (hurt)

Kriya was standing confused totally clueless.

Kriya : Sharon tum kis bare mai baat kar rahi ho meri kuchh samagh nai araha...

Before Sharon could say anything Swayam comes there along with Rey.

Swayam (smiles) : Kya hua Sharon? Tum iss waqt yaha?

Sharon didn't say anything. She was just looking straight into his eyes. Her eyes were slightly wet with the thought that Swayam hid such a big thing from her. She was feeling betrayed.

Seeing her tears Swayam gets worried.

Swayam (worried): Sharon kya hua why are you crying? Sab thik to hai?

Sharon : Just stop it. Stop faking that you care for me.

Swayam (hurt): Sharon

Sharon: What Sharon haan... agar tumhe sachmai meri parwah hoyi to tum mughse itna bada jhoot kabhi nai bolte... dost mana tha tumlogo ko (eying Kriyaansh) par tum sabne milke to mughe bewkoof banaya... kisi ne bhi ekbaar bhi mere bare mai nai socha... meri feelings ke baare mai ki jab mughe sach ka pata lagega to kitna bura lagega. (Now looks at Swayam) mere confession ke baad bhi batana zaruri nai laga tumhe. Ye jaante hue bhi ki what I feel for you tumne mughe andhere mai rakha. I thought ki tumhe time chahiye tum dhire dhire mughe sab bataoge. Mughe pata tha tum different ho tum chize itne easily share nai karpate but I never thought ki tumhari to identity hi jhoothi niklegi. How could you Swayam? Tumne mughse itna bada jhoot kyo bola?

Swayam and Kriyaansh were confused.

Swayam (softly): Sharon tum konse jhoot ki baat kar rahi ho ? Maine kab apni identity chupayi.haan mai maanta hoon ki I haven't told you many things about my life par iska ye matlab nai hai ki maine koi jhooth bola ho.

Sharon gets angry seeing him talk so normally and clueless even now.

Sharon(furious): so , you really don't know anything Mr. Swayam Shekhawat or should I say Mr. Sam Shekhawat... son of great dancer and choreographer Rishi Shekhawat.

Swayam and Kriyaansh froze as soon as those words escaped Sharon's mouth.

Sharon (continues in same tone): I was ready to wait for you jabtak tum apna past mughse share nai karte because ... but after knowing ki tumne to apni identity tak galat batayi hai I want to know the reason ki aisi kya wajah hai jo tum sab kuchh hone ke baad bhi yaha aise akele rehte ho... jo ladka iss world ke best colleges mai padh sakta hai wo yaha kya kar raha... London mai the na tum to...

Swayam (coldly): Look Sharon I don't know what you saw or not. But I really don't want to talk about this. You may leave now.

Sharon shakes her head in disbelief and her anger raises heights.

Sharon (shouts) : what do you mean you don't want to talk about it? Who the hell you think you are to play with my feelings? I don't give a damn to whether you want or not I just want to know the truth. And the way you are denying to talk about it shows your lie. And then why did you do all this dancing drama? I am sure iske piche bhi tumhara koi motive hoga.... Oh I got it you were afraid ki mere saath perform karne se tumhari so called star image effect hogi. Isn't it? Tabhi tum mere saath perform nahi karna chahte the.

Kriya : shut up Sharon. Tum bina sach jane aise hi kuchh bhi nai bol sakti... u are misunderstanding everything

Sharon looks at her angrily and cuts her in between.

Sharon (angrily): oh please just shut up. I don't need to know from you how to react or not. Tum bhi apne bhai ki tarah hi jhooti or dhokebaaz ho. Tum aur Rey hamesha Sam ki burai karte rehte. Tum logo ne har koshish ki taki mai Sam ke bare mai janne ki koshish na karu... tum jante the I want to work with him... but you both played very smartly and made me hate him... Kyonki you knew ki isse tumhara sach samne ajayega. Mughe pata chal jayega Swayam hi Sam hai... Bas ekbaar mughe bata dete atleast mai tumlogo ki iss fake Friendship ko itna trust nai karti... aur mughe itna bura nai lagta.

Kriya looks down with tears in her eyes. Swayam sees this and gets angry.

Swayam(shouts) : Enough! Kabse jo mann Mai araha hai bole ja rahi ho. I was quiet because you were raising questions for me. But not my sister. I won't tolerate anything against her and definitely not when you don't know anything.

Sharon too shouts.

Sharon : Then say na what's the thing. Kya reason hai jo tumne apni identity chupayi. Why is the great Sam Shekhawat here , hiding from the world?

Swayam finally loses his cool and snaps on her

Swayam (shouts): ha ha ye sach hai ki maine apni identity nai batayi... nai bataya ki I am son of Mr. Rishi Shekhawat. Par ye bhi utna hi sach hai ki Mai Swayam hi hoon.

Sharon: what nonsense? Ab ye kya drama hai.

Swayam: drama nahi sach ha..
Kya bataata tumhe ye ki Mr. Rishi Shekhawat ka ek nai balki 2 judwa bete hai... ya ye ki unmai se unke liye matter hi nai karta... (looks at Sharon's shocked face) Haa mai hi hoon Rishi Shekhawat ka chota beta Sam Shekhawat ka judwa bhai swayam hoon... jiske baare mai koi nai jaanta... Aur kya bata tumhe ki mere dad ke liye mai exist hi nai karta. I am no one for him just because meri soch unke jaisi nai. Mai unke liye matter hi nai karta. Ya fir ye ki jiss Bhai se mai sabse zyada pyaar karta hoon uske liye mai uska culprit hoon. He thinks I am jealous of him and wants to kill him. Bolo kya batau (shouts)

Saying this swayam angrily marched from there and entered his room banging the door behind.

Sharon looks at his retreating figure shocked.

Kriya was about to follow him but Rey stopped her.

Rey : leave him alone for sometime.

Kriya : but...

Rey looks at her assuringly and she stops... she then looks at Sharon who was still lost in her thoughts... she keeps her palm on her shoulder... Sharon immediately looks at her.

Kriya : Sharon I know you are confused with all this. I will tell you everything. I know once I said that Swayam will himself tell you everything. But because of this wait so much happened. I don't want you to misunderstand my brother in any way. I will tell you everything.
So...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( 🤫🤫That's between Sharon and Kriya and secret for you all😝😝)

And that's why me and Rey created all this plan and did all this drama. After we got to know that your partner has ditched you for the event. We made this plan and then Rey became your partner... then his accident.... And Swayam ka tumhare notice mai ana. We did everything which will force Swayam to dance.

Sharon (shocked): this much happened. I never knew... how can a family be like this... Swayam thik hoga na... I said so much in my anger (concerned)

Kriya(sighs) : Sharon he will be fine. For now I think you should leave.

Sharon nods and leaves from there.

That's when Kriyaansh turns back to see Swayam standing there shocked.

Swayam (murmurs) : it was all a plan... everything was a plan...

Kriya : Swayu tu

Swayam cuts her in middle

Swayam (hurt): Kriyu di you don't trust me na? You too don't trust me like others.

Kriya immediately moves to him and holds his hand.

Kriya(softly): nai Swayu. Why are you saying this? You are my baby bro... I trust you

Rey : Haa Swayam ye tu kyo bol raha hai we both trust you.

Swayam (shouts): no... you don't trust me... you don't. Agar trust karte to itna bada jhooth nai bolte.(Looks at Kriya) you know I love you so much and I will do anything for your happiness. Sirf ek baar agar tune kaha hota ki Swayam please dance for my happiness for me... to Mai tere liye wo bhi karta... I would have never denied you.

Kriya : But I didn't want to force you. I wanted you to overcome your fear not just force yourself for my happiness.

Swayam : Didn't I force myself? Don't you know ki what all I went through because of all this? I was afraid ki kahi meri wajah se Sharon ka bhi sapna na toot jaye... agar mai perform nai karpata to.

Rey: we had faith that would never happen.

Kriya : ya I know my baby monster can never do wrong with anyone and that's what we wanted you to realize that you are not unlucky. Tumhari wajah se kuch nahi hota. Uss din jo bhi hua wo bas ek accident tha aur kuchh nai. Aur jo kuchh bhi Sam ne kaha wo galat hai... he can't blame you like this. We wanted you to get over that feeling. You don't deserve to be guilty for what you have not done.

Swayam looks at Kriyaansh for a few seconds... then smiles understanding their motive... they wanted him to regain his confidence... he immediately goes to them and hugs them tight.

Swayam: thank you guys... you are best and no one can win you in any discussion... you are always right... I am fool... kuchh samaghta hi nahi

Kriyaansh: so to hai (and hits on his head lightly)

Swayam pouts... then three of them burst out laughing.

Swayam (seriously): Devil we have to leave now.

Kriya : hmm I will be back.

After sometime Kriyam comes there with their luggage and they leave for their destination... Rey too goes to his home.

******************************************

Ok that's all for today

Please do share your reviews ☺️

Did anyone expected the twist... I know many of you expected Sam and Swayam to be one... But it came out the other way 😝 scenes were written to make everyone think so.

PRECAP

Sam and Swayam 😉

I am not able to update regularly because of my hectic schedule and a lot of assignments given by my college. I don't really want to discontinue this work that's why thought to update is slowly slowly only whenever I get time.
I don't even know if now anyone is interested in reading this or not but still I will try to complete the story 🤗

Meet you all in the next update... till then Stay safe.😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 309 30
Hello TaaReyians. ❤️ LBF changed to Ek duje ke Vaste Firstly Wanted to say something.. I am very big Taarey fan and during d3 days when I was in coll...
69.4K 5.7K 13
Story of two different persons ❤
6.1K 124 6
"I love you, Jia" Swayam whispered, looking at his wife, Sharon. Sharon's every tiny hope dies there. People says, there is a weird pleasure in...
10.4K 506 23
Best Ranking- #12 in sadstories #1 in D3 #1 in VruShan #2 inSwaRon Sharon Rai Prakash, a twenty-seven years old, confident and smart woman lives a...