My Girl: A Miraculous Story

By milkandsoap

This story is gonna be about how Marinette and Adrein fall for eachother in every way possible, not only thei... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 14

3.5K 44 37
By milkandsoap

Chat Noir's POV:

I wake up before Marinette and probably before everyone else in Paris because the sun isn't even out yet.

She's so warm and soft and she's wearing my clothes.

A part of me wants her to turn around and open her eyes and finally know I'm Adrien.

I pull her closer and run my middle and ring finger up and down her arm softly which wakes her up but it really wasn't my intention.

"Kitty?"
She says it quietly.

"Sorry princess, I didn't mean to wake you."
My voice is slightly raspy. I hope she's one of those girls who like morning voices.

"It's okay."
Her voice is soft.

I cuddle her back to sleep.

"I love you so much- I know you're asleep already but I promise I will love you forver, princess. I promise it's gonna get so much easier for you. I swear. I'll talk to Ladybug, okay? I want to tell you who I am."

I thought maybe for a second she was still awake but she wasn't.

Eventually I fall back asleep too.

Marinette's POV:

"Kitty?"

I wake up but barely.

"Sorry princess, I didn't mean to wake you."
His voice is raspy and I find it kind of sexy but I'm too tired to do anything but blush a little.

"It's okay."

He brings me closer to him and I cuddle into his arms. I look at his hands. I forgot that he wasn't in his suit. He's just him. In the flesh.

His hands look so familiar and I can't stop looking at his ring. I know I have seen it somewhere and then I remember I'm I'm literally Ladybug and have worn his miraculous before.

I'm about to kiss his hand but then he starts to speak.

"I love you so much- I know you're asleep already but I promise I will love you forver, princess. I promise it's gonna get so much easier for you. I swear. I'll talk to Ladybug, okay? I want to tell you who I am."

He thought I was asleep but I wasn't. He wants to tell me his secret identity? Why? Why now?

Everything is happening too fast. He has come to my house for the last 2 nights, told me he loved me, fingered me like it's his fucking job which I kinda wish it was and I'm supposed to go over to Adrien's in a few hours.

This is so unlike me.

It all went by so fast. I love him too. How can I love him if I just met him. Well. I mean I have known him for years but not as Marinette.

Then it hit me.

I love him because I've known him for so long as my alter ego.

What if he loves me because he's known me for so long as his civilian self?

I need to sleep.

Chat Noir's POV:

When I wake up the second time, the sun is finally out. I can hear traffic but the sound of Marinette's cute yawn drags all my attention back to her.

"How'd you sleep, princess?"

She starts to turn around, probably forgetting that I'm not in my suit so I quickly hide my face behind her back and remind her even though I don't want to.

"Marinette! I'm not transformed yet!"

"Fuck sorry-"
She says it quickly as she turns back around.

"It's fine, princess."

I can tell she's upset. I pull her back to my chest again and kiss her shoulder.

"Do you want me to leave so you can transform?"

She sits up and slouches on her bed, facing away from me.

"Not yet."

I sit up and lean my back on her wall then pull her back to my chest so she's sitting between my legs. I want to feel our skin touching for just a little bit longer.

"I'm going to Adrien's house today."

"Are you now?"

"I- I think so. I'm kind of embarrassed."

"Why's that?"
I start rubbing my fingers in her hair.

"I got really drunk last night and did some really humiliating stuff and he was there the whole time."

I decide to mess with her again.

"He didn't try anything on you, did he? Because you know I'll cataclysm him if you want."

She giggles.

"No Chat, he didn't. He just took care of me, he would never take advantage or me like that. He's a good guy."

"Seems like prince charming to me."

"I didn't mean to-"

"Relax princess. I know you're mine."
Her body pressed again mine becomes too much.

I bring my hand to her neck and apply a bit of pressure. I start kissing her neck softly.

I press my index finger onto the hickeys I  previously left on her and she whimpers.

"Does this hurt, princess?"
I do it again.

"Mmm..A little.."

I leave one hand on her neck and use the other to grab her thigh as I keep kissing her neck.

I slowly move my hand to the crotch of her, well my pants and rub up and down, earning whines from my princess.

"Chat-"

"Say what you want me to do and I'll do it, princess. Use your words."

She doesn't use her words, she just keeps whimpering and tries to rub against me.

"Did you forget who's in charge?"
I pull away my hand and leave it resting on her thigh.

"No- no please keep going. Please Chat."

I put my hand where it was before but barely move it.

"I'm going to tell you one more time. Tell me what to do and I'll do it."

I can just tell her face is hot.

"C-Can you please..."

I slowly start moving my hand to the inside of the sweat pants.

"...I want you to..."

I slip my hand into her panties.

"Make me- feel good.."

Oh princess I would love to do nothing more.

I start rubbing circles on her clit and she immediately starts to whimper again.

She brings a hand behind her and starts running her fingers through my hair, tugging softly.

"You're so wet, princess. I've barely touched you."

She whines as I slip two fingers into her at once.

I go faster and start curling my fingers. I can feel her getting close.

She's moaning and her legs are shaking. She's about to finish on my fingers.

"Chat- please don't stop.."

I slow down right before her climax.

"Awe but princess, don't you have to start getting ready for your prince charming?"

I slow down even more until I stop and pull out my fingers.

"But-"

"Can't keep him waiting, can we?"

"Chat I-"

"Shhh."
I grab the inside of her thigh tightly so it hurts a little bit and suck a hickey into her neck in a place her hair can't hide.

"Close your eyes, princess."

She does and I turn her around so she's facing me now. Her face is red and so are her lips from biting down on them so hard.

I kiss her softly and whisper "I love you." On her lips without a response but again, I understand. She hasn't known Chat for long.

I turn her back around and hold her for another moment before getting up to find Plagg and transforming while Marinette cleans herself up.

"Can I look now?"

"Yes princess."

She opens her eyes and smiles before kissing me again.

"Maybe I should reschedule with Adrien.."

"No! Don't! I mean- he would probably be upset or something. Not that I care."

"What?"

"Nothing! Go! Have fun- be crAzy!"

"What are you talking about? What about the YoU'rE MiNe stuff and the-"

She gestures to her pussy which I fixate on because it's probably still stimulated.

"Never mind that! I should get going, you know being a superhero isn't as easy as it looks."

"You're so weird."
She brushes out her hair, it looks so soft. I make a mental note to run my fingers through it when I see her as Adrien.

I kiss her cheek and walk to the hatch in the ceiling but before I leave, I offer her one final goodbye.

"As always, I will see you tonight, my lady."

I hop out and I'm half way across the city in seconds before I realize I just called her what i call Ladybug.

I wonder if she thought anything of the new nickname. Nobody knows about that nickname but Ladybug so she might not think anything of it.

I get home and de-transform.

I hear the doorbell and run as fast as I can downstairs before chilling out and opening the door.

"Marinette? What are you doing here?"

"Wha- You said-"

"Just messing with you, princess. C'mon."

She walks in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 597 17
Ladybug and Chat Noir have been partners for years, but what will happen when one of them gets hurt in battle? Will Ladybug finally fall for Chat Noi...
19K 519 40
"The magazine that Adrien is currently modeling for, has asked that I provide them with a new medium to present Adrien in. They do not want a photosh...
179 0 6
Marinette Dupain-Cheng has given up on her love for Adrien Agreste. Marinette doesn't know what to do, but luckily, Luka Couffaine is there to love a...
6.8K 261 19
BOOK ONE of the Sweet Tooth storyline. **A story in which Marinette (Aka Ladybug, age 17 turning 18) and Adrien (Aka Chat Noir, age 17 turning 18) f...