His Little Flame

By Strawberrymyylk

MATURE CONTENT 18+ (Ongoing) #1 in Cute 6/15/21 #1 in Scars 6/28/21 #1 in Gummybears 11/8/22 #1 in Heterochro... More

Intro
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Peach Tea
Chapter 2: Merde
Chapter 3: Coffee
Chapter 4: Bunny Slippers
Chapter 6: Honey
Chapter 7: Nuit Rouge
Chapter 8: Urusai
Chapter 9: Evie
Chapter 10: Selfish
Chapter 11: Strawberries
Chapter 12: Mafia
Chapter 13: Thunder Clouds
Chapter 14: Lucciola
Chapter 15: Pappus
Chapter 16: Gummy Bears
Chapter 17: Orgy
Chapter 18: Red Chrysanthemum
Chapter 19: Fuck You
Chapter 20: Je te Déteste
Chapter 21: Fucking Idiot
Chapter 22: Naughty
Chapter 23: Bite Mark
Chapter 24: Qamar
Chapter 25: Eli
Chapter 26: Cute
Chapter 27: Lune qui Pleurs
Chapter 28: My Little Love
Chapter 29: Aïe
Chapter 30: Pinky Promise
Chapter 31: Milan, Italy
Chapter 32: Range Rover

Chapter 5: Piccolina

16.9K 407 351
By Strawberrymyylk

☼ Elias ☼

Marcus is chasing a laughing Gio and Luca around the pool because they sprayed him with their water guns. I'm sitting on one of the pool chairs watching the two idiots and Gio. Courtney is sitting next to me talking about god knows what.

She won't leave me the fuck alone!

Finally, Marcus snatches Luca's water gun away and starts chasing him and Gio. Marcus starts to shoot at Luca relentlessly while Gio takes cover beside me. "Please stop, it's so cold my balls are shriveling up!" Luca yells. Marcus stops shooting him, walks up a few feet, and kicks Luca into the pool, "no fair!" He shouts resurfacing.

"You're next!" Marcus says pointing at Gio, sauntering slowly towards us.

"E, save me!" Gio shouts grabbing my arm as a shield. He holds up a water balloon over his head and threatens Marcus, "back, back I say!" He turns to me with his doe eyes, "please E, protect me!"

I smile at him and reach for the water balloon above his head, giving it a squeeze so it would pop right over him and he squeals, "no can do buddy," I tell him.

"Awe, I can protect you Gio!" Courtney says with her hand over her heart.

"Um... I think I'll take my chances..." Gio deadpans then runs off leaving a baffled blonde behind. Marcus quickly chases after him, Luca close behind, both of them laughing.

Courtney wipes the shock off her face and leans in forward, deliberately pressing her arms together to push her boobs out of her neon pink bikini top. "So Elias-" she gets interrupted by girls screaming.

Marcus and Luca are shooting Maeve, Sabrina, and Alz in hopes of getting Gio, who's conveniently hiding behind Maeve. Artemis and Apollo growl at the two cunts with water guns, then run off to the pool.

The girls laugh and form a wall around Gio. Sabrina grabs Gio's water gun and points it at Luca, "hand it over and no one gets hurt." He turns to Marcus, offers a quick 'sorry' and hands it over to her. Now with two water guns, she chases Marcus and Luca through the yard. Alz grabs the bucket of water balloons and chases after them and quickly betrays Sabrina by throwing them at her.

Maeve stalks over with Gio's hand in hers. Her wet, white t-shirt clinging to her body from the water. It's a little see-through now and I can see the mint green top that is doing poorly at concealing her tits.

Fuck me.

I hop off of the chair and dive straight into the pool. Maeve helps Gio strap on his floaties and Courtney makes her way over to the pool dipping her legs in before submerging herself underwater, a few seconds later she comes back up and whips her hair back, running her hands through it. She starts swimming to me but is interrupted by a splash between us, Luca jumped in.

Thank you Luca!

Soon after that Sabrina, then Alz, followed by Marcus jump in. Gio seeing us all in the pool decides to jump in as well, directly on top of me. I catch him mid-air and throw him towards the shallower end, he bobs up laughing. Artemis and Apollo swim over to Gio and keep him company.

After about thirty minutes Gio drags himself out of the pool and groggily walks around the pool's edge towards the pool chairs, Artemis and Apollo by his side. The three climb onto a chair and lay down, Gio laying on Apollo while Artemis snuggles into Gio. The girls 'awe' and take a few pictures, so does Luca.

Maeve, who still hasn't gotten into the pool, carefully takes off Gio's floaties to not wake him up and drapes a towel over him.

She seems good with kids.

"Let's play chicken fight! I call Sabrina!" Luca shouts wrapping his arms around Sabrina.

Marcus grabs Alz and pulls her into his side, causing her to blush. Alz has had a crush on Marcus for the longest time and she thinks I don't even know. I'm not the type of person who would care if my sister dated my friend, I know Marcus and I think he'd be good for her.

Better than the bitch that broke her heart. Alz is bi, she had a girlfriend from 15 to 18, she's 20 now. Anyway this bitch broke up with my little sister after 3 years together because she thought Alz was more likely to cheat on her because she's bi, and her ex was a lesbian.

That fucking whore ended up being the one to cheat on my sister.

The breakup was hard for Alz because not only did she get cheated on, but her ex broke up with her after our father died.

Two groups have already been formed and I'm the last. Courtney makes her way towards me but I quickly turn and rush out of the pool. I walk over to the lounging area near the pool where a sleeping Gio and a reading Maeve are. I loom over Maeve, water dripping from my body onto her. I grab her book and toss it aside, "stop pouting piccolina, you're coming with me," I pull her up and drag her towards the pool.
(Little one)

She digs her heels into the ground and I turn towards her, "what wrong?" I ask.

"I don't remember how to swim," she says looking down shamefully.

I grab her chin and force her to look up at me, "then I won't let you fall," I say before pulling her closer towards the pool. "Are you going to take that off?" I ask pulling at the white fabric, she clutches the fabric tightly and shakes her head no.

If she doesn't want to take it off she doesn't have to.

I slip into the water and watch Maeve hesitantly do the same, her shirt slowly getting wetter and wetter. Once she's chest-deep, I'm about waist-deep. I dive down and slip beneath her and rise with her on my shoulders. She tugs at my hair to steady herself and I quietly groan. Her little fingers feel so good in my hair, and her thighs are so soft.

I'm glad my lower half is underwater or else everyone would see my raging hard-on.

I wrap my hands around each of her thighs and move towards the group of people. Courtney moves past us bumping into me. I don't even move an inch, I'm a wall of muscle compared to her. She climbs out of the pool then stomps toward the sitting area. When she tries to take the seat next to Gio, Artemis and Apollo growl, so she moves a few chairs down.

"Ready?" I say when we approach Sabrina and Luca, who knocked down Alz off Marcus seconds ago.

"Yeah!" Maeve shouts enthusiastically. I move as fast as I can, cutting through the water to face Luca and Sabrina head-on.

Sabrina and Maeve grab each other's hands, attempting to push the other off. Maeve struggles against Sabrina, Sabrina clearly overpowering Maeve. I decide to help Maeve when she almost falls off, so I knee Luca in the balls.

Luca's hands immediately go to his crotch, leaving Sabrina's thighs. That makes things a little easier. Sabrina starts teetering on Luca's shoulders, but she's too stubborn to fall. I stomp on Luca's foot and that does it. Luca leans over grabs his foot, his other hand still on his crotch. Sabrina falls forward, and I sidestep to free up space for her to fall.

I'll apologize to Luca later... maybe.

Just when Maeve starts cheering Alz and Marcus come our direction. Before Maeve can react Alz pushes her off my shoulders. Maeve falls in the water, I pull her up quickly, she's too short for this part of the pool. I set her on the pool's edge and she coughs.

"Sorry, you okay Maeve?" Alz asks concerned, Maeve gives her a thumbs up with both her hands.

So fucking cute.

"I'm never riding you again," she says. I either have an extremely dirty mind or Maeve knows what she's doing, but judging by her innocent face, she doesn't.

"You don't want to ride me?" I teased smirking at her, "that's too bad, it would be fun."

Fuck, I wish she'd ride me.

Maeve smiles at me and shifts her body so her legs aren't in the water. Her wet shirt rides up just a little bit more and I thought I saw black ink.

Does she have a tattoo?

My thoughts are cut short when one of my men comes bursting through the back door, "Capo, abbiamo un problema!" Gabriel shouts.
(Boss, we have a problem!)

I pull myself out of the water and rush over to him, "cos'è successo?"
(What happened?)

"Abbiamo ricevuto un messaggio criptato sul commercio di armi, pensiamo siano gli ucraini," he answers panicking.
(We got an encrypted message about the weapons trade, we think it's the Ukrainians.)

I grab a towel and dry myself off, "dove?"
(Where?)

"Le banchine," he says taking the towel from me. I look around to find Luca and Marcus, but they're already standing behind me.
(The docks.)

I turn to Alz, "Prenditi cura di questo." I say, referring to Maeve and Sabrina, they can't know about this stuff, I won't bring them into this life, especially someone as innocent as Maeve.
(Take care of this.)

She nods at my words, "Fratello, stai attento," Alz says.
(Brother, be careful.)

Maeve walks up to us looking confused, "Is everything okay, you guys look stressed?" Maeve puts a hand on my arm and looks between us.

"Stay out of it!" I snap at her, shrugging her hand off my arm. She flinches and takes a step back.

Why did she flinch?

Before I could say anything else to her she slowly steps back more, "let's go get changed and watch some movies!" Alz wraps her arm around Maeve's shoulder and pulls her toward the door, Sabrina looks confused but follows them after waking up Gio.

Courtney is mafia so she understands what's happening right now.

___ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ___
A.N-

This chapter isn't too long but that's okay!!!

What's going to happen next chapter??

What do you guys think of Courtney?
Clearly not a favorite of Gio's...

Does Maeve have a tattoo?
Why did she flinch?

-
I wanted to say I don't have an update schedule, I just write when I'm free.

This story will probably move fast because I don't have the patience to write enough chapters to space everything out!!

Word count- 1784

5/4/2021
-strawberrymyylk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1.6K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
254K 8.1K 19
''You don't know me?'' he asked me with the same soft voice. ''How could I?'' I yelled, struggling even harder. ''Let m-me go!'' My voice started to...
1.6M 38.1K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
262K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...