The new Argent

By Lucasdarkxcg

Aaron Jackson gets his life flipped upside down when his parents die in an 'animal attack'. Adopted by a new... More

Prologue
Beacon Hills
Confrontation
Vs Derek
Magic bullet-part one
Magic bullet-part 2
The war begins
Night school
The cure
The truth

The talk about Aaron

54 2 0
By Lucasdarkxcg

3rd person pov

Mr Argent watched daughter carefully. After the events at the school two weeks ago, she had barely moved. She had sat by her brothers side and watched him in his state. Of course Mr Argent had tried to take Allison to school, but she said if Aaron woke up she would, but until then she was staying right by his side. Unless the doctors told her to leave because they had to clean the wounds that were left upon him.

There was a knock on the door and the two Argents turned backwards to see Kate.
"Can I steal your dad for a second?" She asked. Allison nodded and turned back to her brother. Mr Argent followed his sister out the door
"Ok, so you and I both know what is under that nice long bandage on his forearm."
Argent ran a hand through his hair nervously.
"And we both know it wasn't Derek at the school that night." She added.
"He's in a coma Kate, and we aren't killing my son, unless we know he actually turns!"

Kate shook her head, knowing what her brother was going through.
"If he starts ultra healing and wakes up killing people, what do we do then!?" She asked frustrated.
"We deal with it when it comes to that! Do you see Gerard here? No. So until then, we have to try to figure it out on our own!"

"If dad figures out to do, you'll have no choice but to hunt and kill your son, Chris I don't want you to have to do that."
Argent shook his head. "If he even wakes up, like I said we'll deal with it then!"
"It's simple Chris, don't let him become what he hunts! Don't make him choose between pack and family!" She pleaded.
"It won't come to that." Argent said trying to convince himself.
"If you don't do anything by his second full moon, it won't end very well."

Aaron pov

I woke up gasping and I looked around. I was in a wooden shack it seemed, there was a bed, a table and a mini fridge with a fire place. Next to the wall was a hunting rifle and snow camouflage hunting outfit.
I looked out of the window and saw snow covering the ground.

"Where am I?" I mumbled to myself, as I got up.

(Time skip)

Snow crunching under my feet was the on.y sound I could hear besides my breathing. I clutched my rifle looking for anything.
"ALLISON? SCOTT? DAD? KATE? STILES?" I called out hopefully.
Instead I heard a yell back, I heard a howl. Then another, then another.
A pack of wolves. That's not good. I need to get back to the cabin. I turned around to follow my footsteps but hey we're gone.
"What the?"
I started sprinting back the way I came as all I heard was the Wolves howling. I didn't know how long I was running. I never got tired and I never found the cabin.
I stopped running and fell down on my knees defeated.
I looked up into the sky and screamed. It echoed in the air cutting through the howling wolves. It became quiet again.
"That's not good." I mumbled as I stood again looking around. I squinted to see near the forest exit and saw thirteen wolves running at me.

I loaded my rifle up and aimed down the scope. When I was about to take the shot, I noticed something. There was a black wolf. Everything about it was straight black. Even it's eyes, which seemed to glow like Scott's except they were black... which meant...
I aimed for another and saw a blue-eyed wolf.
"Werewolves." I growled.
I couldn't our run them either way. I looked around and suddenly, there was a river behind me. It was about thirty yards and the wolves were gaining.

"Screw it!" I said as I sprinted towards the river. I spun around on one heel to see a wolf diving for me. I shot without thinking and the bullet sprayed through the wolf's body, knocking it to the ground.
The blue eyed wolf was right behind it also dived. I hit the wolf with the butt of my rifle. It whispered and hit the ground hard. I spun around and jumped into the river.
I was expecting it to be freezing col, except it felt normal. I surfaced in the water, just to see I was being forced downstream. I tried with all my force to swim to the other side, but it was no use.

I felt like I was in a Hollywood movie because guess what was coming up. A waterfall. A FUCKING WATERFALL!
I was sucked under the water and then was thrown down.
I spun around while trying to surface. I felt like my lungs were going to explode, when suddenly something tugged me out. I gasped for air as I was pulled towards the shore.

When I finally felt land, I looked up to see the black wolf in front of me. I raised one eyebrow at it and it tilted its head to the side.
"What do those black eyes mean?" I asked it. The wolf didn't shift or answer, just flashed its eyes at me.
"It's what you are."  A voice sounded out from behind me.

I spun around quickly to see who spoke. It was the same guy from my dream.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
He just smirked and crouched down next to me.
"Aaron, don't you see, you are the dark wolf. Now, WAKE UP!" Suddenly he picked me up his eyes flashing gold.
"WAKE UP!" He yelled again this time punching me.
"Stop!" I weakly cried out just to be punched again.
"YOU NEED TO WAKE UP! AARON! FIGHT BACK!" Punch.
"WAKE UP FROM WHAT!" I asked my nose bleeding.
"You want to defeat the alpha? Well you can't! NOT AS A HUNTER! NOT EVEN AS A BETA!
"What is a dark wolf! I've never heard of it!" I said scrambling back from him.
"That's because it's a myth! A legend! A wolf with black eyes means it's pure! The most loyal, the most self sacrificing, the most honorable! It keeps the darkness at bay! IT'S STRONGER THAN AN ALPHA! FASTER! SMARTER!

"YOU'RE LYING!" I cried out.

"Am I? Dark wolves are rare! Usually you have to be born of two alphas that haven't killed, and we both know how hard true alphas are to come by, one for every century maybe!? But you! You were bit!" The beta said.

"How is it possible?" I asked.
"Well let's see, you sacrificed for your friends, family and some jackass you hate. You fought on even when you were bleeding out! You have always had honour! You've always been the one to do what's needed to be done, you were born that way!"
"How do I control it?" I asked scared.
He smiled. "That's the best part, you've always been the dark wolf! You've always dreamed about that wolf since you were three!"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?" I cried out.
The beta kneeled down by me.
"Cause I'm your conscious dumbass."
"I have a werewolf as a conscious? Wait how come I can see you?"
"Maybe it's the fact you are in a coma?"

Then I remembered everything. I needed to wake up, I needed to save my family. Scott and Derek needed my help with the alpha. I needed to defeat to help defeat the alpha.

"If I'm better than an alpha in every way, am I an alpha?" I asked.

My conscious smirked at me and lifted me up.
"Your only an alpha when your ready to be. And when your ready, trust me they will all follow you."

I took a breath
"I'm ready to wake me up now."
My conscious smiled.
"Hopefully I won't be seeing you anytime soon." He said, then punching me knocking me out.

(Time skip)

Scott's pov

"Mr Argent, can we please see Aaron." Stiles pleaded.
We have to check on him! The bite marks, the scratches, the everything!
"You two are very lucky, Allison is gone or I would have said no, you have 10 minutes." Mr Argent growled leaving us alone.

"That went better than I thought." Stiles remarked.
"So Derek said we need Aaro to stop the alpha right?"
"Yeah but I mean, Aaro is the best hunter we know and he almost got killed!" I exclaimed.
"There was so much blood." Stiles remarked.

"Come on, let's check on him." I ordered. We walked into the room next to Aaro's bed.
"Hey, can we not tell him I made out with Lydia?" I asked Stiles.
"That would probably be the best idea. Man remember Jackson's face when Aaron kissed her. Priceless!"
"Stiles, shut up!" I growled, hating myself for what the full moon made me do earlier

I slowly checked his shoulder to see how his chest was doing. And to my surprise, it was just a regular scar.
"Scott?" Stiles voice broke out, cracking a bit.
"What?" I asked, still eyeing the quickly healed wound.
"Didn't he get bit?" My head snapped towards his forearm and Stiles had removed the bandage from his arm to reveal smooth skin.
"What the hell?" I asked myself.

Suddenly Aaron shot up gasping for air. Stiles and I both fell backwards and looked at him in shock. His eyes were black. Glowing like my yellow except black. His eyes then returned back to normal. They then rolled back up into his head and he passed out.

(Like this)
"What the hell." Stiles asked.
"We have to tell Argent that Aaron just woke up!" I exclaimed
"Maybe his daughter not exactly boyfriend that he never liked, does it?" Stiles asked jumping up.

I knew his real reason for leaving though. Aaro had been bit and it turned him. But why did he have black eyes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 1.7K 15
Tyler Adams was never that interested in making friends, or joining sports. He was all about finishing school, earning money, and taking care of his...
1.4K 27 17
Addison and her family moved to Beacon Hills after leaving San Francisco Addison and Allison have trouble understanding the supernatural life and how...
39.8K 748 29
🎵𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙚, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙢𝙚🎵 After experiencing the worst loss imaginable, Alex made the hard decision to move...
3.1K 63 14
Aussie moves to Beacon Hills with her mom, dad, and brothers, Rhys and Flavian. Then she finds a guy in the middle of the road, it awakens something...