Hate to Love It

נכתב על ידי quarantinedchipslut

Magnus Bane, the CEO of the multibillion dollar Edom Group, is a Recessive Omega who badly wants to have a ba... עוד

Chapter 1: The Bonded App
Chapter 2: Ten Minutes Late
Chapter 3: Fly High Drug
Chapter 4: Heats in The Institute
Chapter 5: Run, Omega, Run
Chapter 6: Just Fairytale Shit
Chapter 7: Online Meet Cute?
Chapter 8: Alpha Meets Omega
Chapter 9: The Omega Types
Chapter 10: Intruder in the System
Chapter 12: Provisions and Conditions
Chapter 13: Who Are You
REREAD CHAPTER 11
Chapter 14: You Won't Hurt
Chapter 15: At It Again
Chapter 16: The First Trial

Chapter 11:"When Do I Start?"

1K 45 21
נכתב על ידי quarantinedchipslut

Chapter Eleven

"How did it become like this?" Magnus thought, feeling hot and cold at the same time, his face pressed on his oak desk. Fingers from the unrelenting hand on his neck brushed the shell of his ear and he shivered.

He could feel the hard body behind him, strong pheromones filling up the room as he struggled to keep a moan from escaping. Fuck, this feels so good.

He could feel his Omega enjoying it and he would too, if he could, in better circumstances.

Thirty minutes earlier...

Alec lost his brain somewhere along the way. He hated the way his Alpha growled appreciatively and he hated the way he couldn't stop his eyes from looking at the Omega leaning casually on the oak table, a glass of whisky dangling from elegant black-polished fingers.

He wasn't just looking, though. He was fucking undressing the man through his eyes alone and he should fucking stop it right now.

Magnus Bane was wearing an open black suede jacket with a burgundy shirt underneath, unbuttoned except for two. It showed a generous expanse of smooth, sunkissed skin, lovingly interrupted by a mix match of long silver and gold necklace. Alec could feel himself gulp. The floral scent mixed with sandalwood and bitter musk coming from the man was so irresistible that he had to dig his nails on his palm, breathing as little as possible.

And those tight black pants should be illegal.

He didn't hear what the Omega was saying, his eyes stuck at the perfectly-shaped lips, calling his name?

"Mr. Lightwood," Magnus called again, head tilted adorably,"I believe we haven't been formally introduced. I'm Magnus Bane."

Alec wrenched his eyes from the Omega's lips and used what little brain capacity he still possessed to respond.

"Please call me Alec," he said as Magnus threw his head back and finished his drink. It caused his Adam's apple to bob and Alec's eyes greedily drank the sight, feeling his body betray him.

For fuck's sake, I hope he doesn't notice my boner, the Alpha thought in panic.

"Is that short for Alexander?"

Alec nodded. To avoid looking more of the fool he was around Magnus, he stared intently at the framed picture of a chonky tabby cat on top of the desk. Magnus straightened up, eyeing Alec like he found him fascinating in day-old dark jeans and crumpled black shirt he hurriedly put on to go straight to where the Omega was.

"Please take a seat, Alexander," Magnus offered.

Holy shit, the way this stunning man utters his full name from those fucking lips will end him. He just knows it.

Alec shook his head. His pants are so tight right now, it's not a good idea to even move a little. "Suit yourself," the Omega said, leaning back again on the edge of his table.

"So you're the founder of Bonded?"

"Yeah. My best friend and I built it from scratch after we graduated college. I am currently the one handling it...since she's temporarily in an indefinite leave right now."

Magnus crossed his arms and those biceps had Alec biting his bottom lip. The Omega's eyes flickered to the gesture and thank fuck, he's not the only one apparently affected with the whole interaction, Alec though drily.

"Well, I heard about it being down yesterday. And as much as I am thankful for you and your team for saving me from a deranged Alpha, that same man managed to contact me using your app. There's clearly more you can improve on it especially when it comes to protecting Omegas, don't you think?" Magnus said conversationally but Alec caught the condescending tone beneath. He fought the urge to growl, to show this proud Omega just who is more superior between the two of them but he tamped it down.

"Cut the bullshit. My staff spent sleepless nights just to beef up the security after what happened to you and we implemented the necessary measures but apparently he was looking for you. While we are trying to protect all of the users, he managed to slip past our defenses and directly contacted you using my account. I want to extend my apologies for such an oversight. You can blame it on me but keep my team off your unnecessary judgements," he spoke angrily, clenching his fists.

Alec's pheromones flared in fury and his Alpha snarled dangerously, feeding him images of Magnus on his knees and him looking down at the Omega. Stop it. That's not helping at all, he groaned in his head as his pants turned even more tighter as possible. He took a deep breath to rein his pheromones in, the effort taking a toll on him.

The Omega's twinkling laughter filled the room and surprised Alec. If only Magnus' eyes were as soft and carefree as his laughter, Alec would've believed that the Omega was truly amused.

"I didn't mean to offend you, darling. I can totally relate to your situation right now. As a start-up, I'm sure you still need funds for your company to reach its fullest potential. I was at that stage too. And I was alone," Magnus said in a voice that sounded like steel cutting through silk, sweet but deadly.

Damn. Darling.

"No, Bane. You inherited a whole fortune and had companies handed to you on a silver platter while me and my bestfriend practically begged every investor out there to loan us capital to start Bonded. Do you think they were keen on investing their money to fresh-out-of-college dreamers? No. Don't you dare compare yourself to us because that's not how this is," he gritted.

"My, my, someone has been reading too much shit on the internet. And here I thought you had credible material at your disposal and you still chose to believe rumors," the Omega spat back and Alec was hit with a wave of Magnus' pheromones that made his hair stand on end.

"Stop using your pheromones right now, Bane! I am doing my best to control mine and you don't even have the courtesy to do the same?" Alec was shouting now. How dare this man insult him and his company while at the same time arouse him all in one breath!

"What the fuck are you talking about? I'm a Recessive! You can smell a Beta's natural scent better than mine. I barely have pheromones!" Magnus answered, voice going up a notch,"I am an Omega in a world that bows down to Alphas, Alexander. So trust me when I say I have at least an idea of what you went through."

The Omega picked up his empty glass with shaky fingers and stalked toward the drink cart behind Alec. He huffed past the Alpha and Alec closed his eyes, taking a subtle deep inhale of the delicious scent that surrounded him when Magnus passed him.

"You want a drink?" Magnus asked, not meeting his eyes.

"Yeah, I could use some," he answered tiredly, running his hands through his hair. The Omega handed him a glass full of clear white liquid.

"Let's have a truce?" Magnus asked as he held his glass in toast to Alec.

"Truce," the Alpha answered and sipped his drink. Oof. That's hard. He made a face that caused Magnus to chuckle.

"I sincerely wanted to thank you for rescuing me. If you weren't there, I don't know what would've happened..." Magnus trailed and wrapped his arms around himself. Alec reached out to comfort the suddenly vulnerable Omega but pulled his hand back.

"We were late, anyway. He still managed to drug you. Did Raphael ever tell you I almost bit you?" Alec confessed, gulping down his drink for additional liquid courage.

"What? No,"

"Your heat caused me to have my rut. It was the most intense one out of all the ones I had. I managed to hold myself back and bit my hand instead before Underhill managed to inject us with sedatives,"

"I have a lot to thank you for, then. I'm so sorry for what I said earlier about Bonded. With what's happening, I've been stressed out of my wits trying to figure out how I can stop Sebastian, once and for all," Magnus said.

Alec faced Magnus. "That bastard attacked our systems, too. What can I do to help?"

"What do you know of the Circle Industries?" the Omega started, pouring another shot of whiskey in his glass. He offered to refill Alec's to which the Alpha declined.

At Alec's frown, Magnus continued."It's a powerful company and my company's biggest competitor. The thing is, it is well-known in the business community that the Circle, headed by Valentine Morgernstern, uses underhanded methods by tapping the underground. They hire goons and other questionable personalities to get deals through intimidation and other lawless means. Some higher-ups in the police force and even the judiciary are on their payroll."

"What does this have to do with Sebastian?"

"He's Valentine's son. That's why our cases against him were dismissed in a flash," Magnus sighed.

Alec would do anything in his power to wipe the helplessness off the Omega's face. He touched Magnus' arm and sought his golden-brown eyes."Let me help."

A shiver seemed to run through Magnus' body and his pheromones turned a little sweeter compared to the strong one from earlier.

"No, it's okay, Alec. I'm sure we can catch him red-handed soon. We need to talk...about us,"

"Isabelle told me the findings of what she witnessed that time when you delivered the shots to me," Magnus continued.

Alec stiffened and immediately felt himself bleed tension. The mate shit again.

"So?" he said curtly, falling in a relaxed stance even if what he was feeling was far from being relaxed. A flicker of light from above caught the purple highlights of Magnus's hair and he felt breathless.

"Alexander, she told me that we are might be ma--,"

"No, we are not. That's just her theory. If we really are, I would've torn your clothes off right now, with no disregard whatsoever of what you want and mate you. We are having a conversation like proper adults," he said in a hard voice. There is just no way he has a mate. He heard the stories. His pheromones remained stabilized and so was Magnus' although it is taking all his control to keep his own from fully manifesting.

Yeah, it may have threatened to go out of control but so far, both of them are fine.

"That's not how it goes. I smell your arousal even before you entered the room. I'm sure your people told you of what I did at the Institute when I smelled your rut. I know you feel what I feel, Alec," Magnus said, staring straight at his eyes.

Alec felt his stomach lurch. His heartbeat went faster and his palms started to sweat.

"You don't have any clue what I feel," he murmured, cutting his eye contact with Magnus who sighed.

"I can even feel your pheromones trying to reach me right now," the Omega said matter-of-factly.

I feel yours too and it's driving me crazy, he wanted to say and just be done with it but he can't. Pheromone-induced attraction can never be love. It never will be.

Alec didn't know what went into his mind but he uttered the words that made him regret almost immediately.

"Why are you so desperate for a mate?"

Fuck. That's not what he intended to say. He just wanted Magnus to back off a little. He hates it when someone corners him. It makes him lash out.

A flash of hurt passed on Magnus' face and the Omega's shoulders slumped a little. Alec tried to reach out to apologize for his words but the Omega turned his back and went back to sit on the executive chair. Magnus took a deep breath and met his eyes, cooly.

The intensity of the stare made Alec take a step back.

"100 million dollars."

"W-what?"

"I'm going to pour that much for your company to further develop the app and help me find evidence against the Circle and Sebastian,"

"You're kidding."

Magnus smiled like a cat that was fed with his favorite food and pushed a crisp cheque in front of the Alpha.

"Pay to the order of Bonded Solutions Inc., in the amount of $100,000,000."

Alec stared at the cheque in front of him, mouth hanging open.

"I think I saw this in a telenovela. My mother loves those films and this was exactly one of the scenes," the Alpha said, unblinking and unbelieving.

Magnus had the gall to look at him like he just lost his mind,"What?"

"I offered to help you with Sebastian with nothing in return!"

"Yes. We have established that. There's something else I want from you," the Omega said.

"And that is?"

Magnus steeled himself and enunciated the words slowly."I. Want. Your. Sperm."

Alec's felt the blood drain from his face. "What? You're mad. You're fucking mad."

"Just think of what it can do to your precious Bonded, Alexander! The expansion! More manpower, the upgrade of all your systems. And you can easily help me with that psycho too!" Magnus reasoned out, seeing Alec walk back and forth, agitated.

"I can give it to you," he said finally after a few moments.

"No. I want it through...natural means," Magnus managed to choke out.

The Alpha might have been so shocked and forgot that he was with the Omega because his pheromones hit Magnus in full force.

Alec became more aroused.

The Alpha tried to school his features back to normal but it was too late, Magnus' sharp eyes took his reaction in and leaned back, apparently pleased.

"What's the catch, Magnus?" Alec looked down, clenching his fists.

This will not be good.

"You have to get me pregnant within a year," Magnus said without preamble. He didn't even blink. The whole conversation felt like some weather report on TV, Alec thought, aghast.

---

"Just to be clear, I don't need a mate," the Omega said, his voice hard.

"So you just need me to fuck you til you're pregnant then?" Alec bit out in sarcasm.

Magnus raised his eyebrows in shock. The Alpha noticed how a pink flush went up the Omega's neck until his whole face was flaming."That's not-- I, I prefer to use the term...donor."

"That's exactly what this is! Why to this extent, Magnus?"

"I want a fucking child, Alexander."

"Can't you do it in a normal way? Instead of paying an Alpha to do this to you?"

"For fuck's sake, you're the only Alpha I want to do this with. And stop being so crude. If you don't want it, I can always ask an--,"

"DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE, BANE."

"I just want an heir, okay? There are only a few available Dominant Alphas in the world and fewer still that are still not mated. And that includes you," Magnus explained, his voice trembling.

"Only Dominant Alphas can get Recessive Omegas to bear a child. But it's really rare for your kind to have a relationship with a Recessive since we're apparently 'the lowest of the low' for not having strong pheromones, for the close to none fertility rate, for basically being ourselves. And I am so sick of it!"

"But, all my partners are Betas. It's not like I hate Omegas, in fact, I look up to all of you for being so strong despite the adversities you are going through. You know how much effort and dedication I put into Bonded to make it a safe space for you, guys," Alec said.

"Then just take me up on my offer, Alexander. You get your money, I get my child. Once the child is born, you are free to go wherever you want,"

"This isn't about the money, Magnus. This is about y--"

Magnus cut him off. "You're the closest and most available Dominant Alpha to me so why would I not grab this opportunity to have you as my donor?"

"Who told you I'm fucking available? If there were any other Alpha aside from me, will you also offer your ass up for them too?"

Magnus glared at him."Stop being so vulgar and approach this with a level head, Alexander."

"I tell you, there's nothing level with my head," Alec pointed at his head,"and my head here as well right now," he said, gesturing at his crotch. It brought Magnus' attention to the Alpha's hard dick and he gulped in mix horror and delight.

----

Alec wanted to puke. Everything is going so fast. One moment, they're talking and comforting one another and the next thing he knew, they're already shouting at each other. He can't imagine Magnus in another Alpha's arms...he just can't.

He's yours, his Alpha whispered longingly.

Alec laughed humorlessly. Absolutely not.

He'll worry about the strange feeling later but right now he has to deal with this stubborn and fucking obnoxious Omega that managed to push all his buttons.

So tempting and insufferable at the same time.

But I can't. What about her?

He's our Omega. Not her.

You don't get to decide for me.

His Alpha went eerily silent and Alec expelled a harsh breath to ground himself.

"Alexander?" Magnus' worried voice asked as he hung his head low in contemplation.

----

Magnus saw the Alpha bow his head as if it was too heavy for him, his hazel eyes hidden. "When do I start?" Alec uttered in a cold voice.

"Start what?"

"This whole deal,"

"You can start now," Magnus purred, excited that the Alpha finally agreed, eyes challenging Alec to make the first move.

There was mirth running around the edges of the Omega's stupidly beautiful golden-brown eyes that made Alec grit his teeth.

In a heartbeat, Alec pulled him out his desk, destroying his power pose and pinned him face down on the oak surface. The hard wood felt cold on his heated face.

Magnus could only gasp in surprise as the Alpha tightened his hold on the Omega's wrists, squeezing it almost to the point of pain.

"Wha--," his pitiful question stuck on his throat as Alec molded his body on Magnus' back, kicking his legs open, wider.

Magnus' eyes widened, feeling Alec's hard cock on his ass, like their clothes were not even there anymore. A full body shiver threatened to overtake his body but Magnus tamped it down by biting his bottom lip and focusing on the pain.

Their pheromones flared immediately, mingling with each other and choking the room in lust-charged electricity.

"Deal." Alec's thick voice whispered angrily on his ears. The Alpha seemed to grit out the words. He propped him up with a huff, Magnus' back meeting Alec's hard chest."But if either of us falls in love with the other, you know this is going to end badly, Magnus Bane."

Alec let him go abruptly and stalked out without a backward glance, leaving Magnus crumpled on the floor. His knees gave up even before the Alpha was out of the room.

Angry tears welled up the Omega's eyes as he slammed a heavy fist on the table. Why couldn't he just tell the Alpha that he's the one who's surely going to lose it first.

Notes: Hope you enjoyed. Apologies for the delay. Work was demanding. xoxo.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

136K 4.5K 47
some memories never leave your bones. like salt in the sea; they become part of you - and you carry them. + + + In which a stoic shadowhunter, a dem...
119K 2.5K 9
A story of love and sex between the sexy Magnus Bane and the hot Alexander Lightwood. It'll start with an hot fall but.. how will it finish? 😉😏 Le...
7K 477 27
simple Alpha omega story..
162K 4.4K 38
malec as an alpha omega. alec just broke up with magnus and decide to move back with his parent. but he found out something and his life changed comp...