Vincenzo: I Belong To You

By MissIamKinky

He lived searching for her... She lived in a false romantic fairytale... Will they live happily ever after? ❤... More

Vincenzo: I Belong To You
Passione 1
Passione 2
Passione 3
Passione 4
Passione 5
Passione 6
Passione 7
Passione 9
Passione 10
Passione 11
Passione 12
Passione 13
Passione 14
Passione 15
Passione 16
Passione 17
Passione 18
Passione 19
Passione 20
Passione 21
Passione 22
Passione 23
Passione 24
Passione 25
Passione 26
Passione 27
Passione 28
Passione 29
Passione 30
Passione 31 - Final

Passione 8

2.2K 30 0
By MissIamKinky

I sigh happily as I lay on my front on top of the massage table while a professional female masseuse is massaging my back. It's been a long day and I'm here in a famous spa to relax. My body's been sore because of my vigorous activity with Enzo. He never let me up that sexy bastard, he has a lot of stamina. I groan as the masseur's expert fingers dig into my back... After leaving the mansion, I went to buy a phone with Damien as my guide. After that, we went to an OB-GYNE clinic, just so the doctor can give me a prescription for contraceptive pills that fit me. I was kind of nervous when she told me to take a pregnancy test. I mean my boyfriend has a lot of stamina, who knows how virile he is. I was relieved when it turned out negative. Next we made a trip to the fashion street of Rome called Via dei Condotti. Many shops of famous brands are here like Gucci, Prada, Bvlgri and Armani which I went to and bought a gift for my man. I didn't stop myself from a little shopping. I also went to a shop called Olfattorio that is full of perfume.

I am sure my mother would love those lovely scents. I also saw some make-up stores and decided to canvas European makeup styles in the future. For lunch we went to a small restaurant, the line was kinda long pero nagulat na lang ako when Damien guides me inside. And because the menu was italian, sila na ang umorder para sakin. My favourite was the lasagna, it really has this italian spice bite into it. I was satisfied with the food and we walk on the street more, taking pictures of those beautiful buildings and structures all around. I was enjoying my time and when I felt tired, I told them to take me to a spa and they took me here in Barberin Hills... I must have dozed off and I wake up with very familiar hands sensually massaging my back. How did he even know I'm here? I turn my head and see the gorgeous italian man fully naked.

"V, what the hell are you doing here?" I said groggily. He grins as I feel him squeeze my ass, the towel drape in my naked body is gone.

"I wanted to see you angel. You're like a delicious buffet served in front of me." I turn my oily body facing him and I bite my lip as I see his cock standing proud. "Like what you see?"

"How did you know that I'm here? And did anyone see you naked? Where's everyone?"

"Never mind them... Damien reported to me. He said you've gone to a clinic earlier? Are you not feeling well?" he brushes my hair that sticks to my face and I hold his hand.

"I went there to get some pills for protection. You're not using anything, unless you're going to wear a condom?"

"No, definitely not. I want to feel every inch inside you bare. No condoms." my face heats up with that.

"Then I'm going to use pills instead. I don't want to get pregnant, not now that we're just starting this relationship." His face grew serious.

"Your right... I'm sorry I didn't consider it. I should have taken care of you better and I'm fucking up."

"It's okay honey, I understand." I cupped his face and he smiled, kissing me on my lips. I moan when his hands travel to my breast and he pinch both of my nipples. His lips go to my neck, lightly kissing, grazing his teeth on my pulse and lightly biting it, making me more wanton. "V, we can't do this here..." he opens my legs and I buck my hips when his finger grazes my slit. "V..." I moan.

"It's only us here and the room's kind of soundproof so you can scream my name as loud as you want." he crashes his lips to mine, we open our mouths as our tongues mingle. I am breathless when we part and my heart is beating fast as he kneels down, now facing my moist center. I pant heavily as he starts to lick my inner thighs and I groan when he flick his tongue on my clit. His finger opens my labia and his mouth dove in. I grip his head as he lash his tongue on my pussy. His mouth is unrelenting and I love every second of it, the sensation coming to fast.

"V, I'm cumming..." I whisper and he moves his tongue faster into me. I moan loudly when I come and he laps up all my juices not stopping and I'm quivering from the impact. "Shit..." I cuss and he chuckles. He lifts me up and lays me down on the mat. He nudged my legs with his knees as he settled himself between them. "You should teach me how to pleasure you too." I said as I grip his cock making him flinch. I move my hands up and down feeling the velvety skin and the veins on his hard steel. I lick my lips and he groans. He holds both of my wrists and settles them above my head.

"I will angel..." he said in a sultry voice. "We have a lot of time for that. Now, I want to be inside you... I love how wet you are." I feel him nudge my entrance and we both moan as he fully sheath inside of me.

"Ah V, you're so big." I said opening my legs wider, holding his hips as he starts to move. "Mmm so good... Ah! Ah! Hah!"

"Your pussy's sucking me in Xin, I know how you love my big cock inside you!" he thrust in hard and I made a hiccuping sound as he fully sit in my core hitting my gspot. He's fucking me deep and hard and I'm wanting it more. He covers me with his magnificent body, his mouth latching on my nipple, he sucks them alternately my hips moving with him. He licks my neck, softly biting, he takes my mouth my tongue sliding in. He bite my lower lip and I moan as he moves faster. I grip his back down to his perfect ass, urging him to go deeper. My nails digging in on his skin causing him to growl moving frantically. I feel him getting bigger, a sign that his close. "Xin, angel, come with me..." I tighten around him, he moves faster and we scream in ecstasy as we both came at the same time. He thrust slowly coming down from his orgasmic high and I'm shivering on how I came so hard. We are breathing heavily and my body just turned into a jelly. "Fuck that was amazing..." as he nuzzles my neck. I gasp when his soften member slips from my pussy and I feel his cum coming out. "Lexine..." he calls and I turn my head to him dazely. He brush his knuckles on my face and I smile.

"That...that was fantastic V..." I said lazily. He kisses me on my forehead.

"Hey, don't go sleeping on me. We need to get out of here and eat dinner."

"Dinner? Uhmmm...Give me a minute. I can't move my arms and legs."

"Oh angel, you surprised me..." he said amusingly. We lay there for about half an hour and then we shower. He gives me a paper bag with a designer tag when we are about to put on some clothes. I took out a beautiful mermaid cocktail dress. It has a deep v neck line, ruffled sleeves, it has a sequined egyptian design, combining deep blue colours, reds, white and rose gold. The hem is just above the knee, and it's partnered with deep blue satin ankle strap heels.

I thank him happily as I put it on. He's clothes are different also, he's now wearing a black dress shirt, dark gray pants and suit jacket, his feet covered in a black shiny leather shoes. I guess we are going to a fancy restaurant if we are dress like this. A black escalade were waiting for us when we got out of the spa. The Volvo was still there which is on the back and another on the front of the Escalade. Marcos opened the door and we slid in. Damien is now our driver and Marcos settle himself beside him. We start running with the two Volvos on our front and back. It looks like more of his men will accompany us for them as our guard. Wow...Is this man really powerful? Parang ngayon ko lang nare-reliaze ang pinasukan ko. Nakita ko ang mga shopping bags sa likod at may kinuha ako sa armani paper bag.

"Here..." I said as I gave him the box. Medyo nagulat ito at tinanggap yon. "This will match your outfit." he opens it revealing a grey Emporio Armani Tie, pure silk with diamond patterns on it. I notice his face softens and with pure joy in his eyes. "I had a little shopping and I thought of getting you a gift. Do you want me to put it on?" he just nods his head. Kinuha ko ang tie and I meticulously place it on his neck. I fix his collar when I'm done and I smile.

"Thank you angel..." he says sincerely and he pulls me to him and kisses my forehead. I lean my head on his chest as I feel truly happy because he appreciates my gift. I never felt like this before with my past relationship. I wouldn't think that it's because of lust because if I am with this man, it's more than that. And I'm afraid if I realize that this is something I can't ignore.

I am amazed when we got to the restaurant that is located on a rooftop. Our sit is facing the panoramic view of the coliseum as the sun sets coloring the sky in an orange glow. Our sits are beside each other and that's okay for me so we can enjoy the fantastic view in front of us. Masaya akong tumingin kay Enzo and he smiles sweetly at me. That made my heart jump and it's been going on for a while and I choose to ignore it but this traitor heart and mind wants me to give in. Sinuko ko na nga ang katawan ko, pati ba naman kayo. Give it time guys! Nababaliw na atah ako kasi nai-imagine kong napa-roll eyes and dalawang important part ng body ko. A waiter places champagne glasses on our table and he fills it up with the bubbly liquid. Siya na ang pinaorder ko ng pagkain and he said that I should try the famous Fiorentina steak. I take a sip from my glass and I softly moan as it soothes my parch throat.

"So, how was your day?" he asks, taking my hand and giving it a peck. "Did you have fun?"

"I did actually. It would have been better if you had accompanied me. Damien and Dario are a bore."

"Angel, they are there to guard you and not to enjoy themselves." he places his hand on my cheek. "I want you to be safe."

"And they are doing a good job. It's just that exploring this beautiful place by myself is kind of lonely."

"Are you sure you want to enjoy it with me? Hindi ako masyadong mahilig mamasyal as you say."

"Of course I want to enjoy it with you. And if you're with me, I assure you, you won't get bored." he kisses my hand and when he smiles it just makes me happy.

"I would never get bored with you... Tomorrow, we'll take on a tour."

"Really?" I said happily and he nods. Bigla ko siyang niyakap at mukhang nagulat siya. Bakit ganito? Why am I so excited that I'll be with him tomorrow? He tugs at my heart every single day and I don't know how to even suppress these budding feelings. "Thank you... And thank you for bringing me here." he kisses my forehead, the action so intimate and I even notice some people watching our PDA. Kumalas ako sa kanya but not before giving him a peck on the lips.

"Anything for you angel..." sabay kaming napalingon nang dumating ang waiter dala ang pagkain namin. I almost gush when he's the one who cut my steak into bite pieces at he also wants to feed me. And because kinikilig ako sa mga gestures niya, hindi na ko tumanggi pa. My ex was never this attentive to me, we go on dates but not like this. He doesn't even surprises me on my birthday, I mean he'll just give me a tiffany box and greets me happy birthday. Akala ko normal lang yon sa isang relationship but here is Enzo and in just a few days, ilang beses na niyang pinatalon ang puso ko. Napa-wow ako nang matikman ang juicy steak. He's right, it really taste wonderful, it's like melting in my tongue.

"You know, you should have taken me to a date first before taking me to your bed." pabiro kong sabi sa kanya and he softly laughs.

"I'm sorry, you were just so irresistible." he said that as he hooks a tendril of my hair on my ears. Uminom ako ng champagne and his thumb wipe my lips. I fan myself kasi parang umiinit ang atmosphere eventhough mahangin dito sa taas.

"Well, I should say the same about you." pinakain ko rin siya ng steak which he likes. "How was your day by the way? Did you torture someone?" I whisper the last words and a hint of amusement lights up his eyes.

"No angel... But I did threaten some people to return my stolen money back." I just nod my head. "Do you like the steak?" pag-iiba na niya ng usapan.

"I like it very much! My weakness is food, I can eat anything as long as it tastes good. Me and my friend did a mukbang actually in one of the best sushi places in LA and we made a tower of plates."

"Mukbang?" I nod eagerly but stop when I notice a flash on us. Biglang nagdilim ang masaya niyang mukha at tumingin ito kay Marcos na nakapuwesto malapit samin.

"Did someone just take a photo of us?" he nods hard and I notice his jaw clenching. "Why?"

"I own a lot of business not just here in Italy but all over the world. I go a lot of places to gain something that I want and with profit. We maybe in Europe but italians love some gossip."

"Oh... So you're like a celebrity here. That's tough but, I'm kind of somewhat that way in LA. Especially now that I run away on my own wedding day." parang nawala na rin ang masaya kong mood and I pout. "Does this gossip here travel in USA?"

"I'm sure they will search everything about you." bigla akong kinabahan and I grip his hand tight.

"No one can know that I'm here V... Siguradong ha-huntingin ako ng press pati na ang ex ko at ang family ko. My father will kill me."

"No worries angel..." he cupped my face. "Marcos will handle everything. No one will know your here, I promise you." I sigh and lean into his hands.

"I trust you and I feel safe with you. We should go, the photo taking bastard kinda killed the mood."

"I'm sorry about that. I wanted you to enjoy this." malungkot nitong sabi.

"It's okay V, I can enjoy you in your mansion anyway." His eyes light up again and give me a sultry smile. He lay his hands on my nape, pulling me gently to him and kissing me passionately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 77.4K 18
OLD SUMMER TRILOGY #2 Being the niece of the volleyball team's coach, Alia is hired to design the uniforms of the players. Seven, who has had a crush...
883K 40K 40
It all started when rookie setter Seb Angeles misset the ball causing injury to their team's opposite hitter, Nico Almojer.
22.9K 570 10
No matter how cruel the world is, you'll always feel safe in Daddy's arms. One thing to describe Zyrene Kate's life is 'hell', she was abandoned whe...
8.5M 265K 70
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...