STRONGEST HERO REINCARNATED A...

By NoahNP

The greatest hero of his era, Lucifer, after saving his world from the evil Gods was gravely injured and died... More

Epilogue:- (Chp 1)CURSE YOU GOD!
(chp3) LUCIFER
(chp4) UNCOMFORTABLE MEETING
Explaination
(chp5) Chaos
(chp6) BATTLE'S CONCLUSION
(chp7) ADMISSION IN ACADEMY?
(EXTRA 1) PEACEFUL TIME
(CHP 8) THE CAKE SHOP
(CHP 9) A DARK PLOT
(CHP 10) ALCHEMIST ENCOUNTER
(extra 2) JUST WHO IS SHE?
(Extra 3) FAVOURITE GENRE
(CHP 11) PLAN FALLS DOWN
(chp 12) PLAYTIME ENDS
[chp13] SHE LOST
[Chp 14] Assassin's Oath
[CHP- 15] Otherworldly Reunion
[CHP 16] IS THIS IT!?
[Chp-17] AFTER EFFECTS
Epilogue end:-[Chp-18]RESCHEDULE
[ARC:-1] CHP:-1 LAWLESS
[CHP-1.5] EXAMINATION PATTERN.

(chp 2)AN ENCOUNTER IN THE FOREST

2.4K 75 29
By NoahNP

LIA:- "Anyways, we can continue this meaningless conversation later on. For now go through my memories."

Lucifer has the ability to share specific information from his memories with the summons. He let them know about Lia Regalia's back story along with some information he acquired yesterday from the books. He had learnt that in the new world the greatest threat for know is the demon lord, LUKE ETERNAL . The Hero, who can defeat the demon lord, is yet to be born and this kingdom of Regalia is one of the largest and strongest kingdom of mankind. The people in this world receive a divine job at the age of 10. Lia, the one who he was reborn as received no divine job as a result she was ignored even more.

Lia:- " This the gist of things. "

Albert:- " Master... "

Theresa:- " How dare these low lives treat our master this way!"

Lia:- "Calm down Theresa, this is to our advantage. In this way no matter what I do no one will trouble me. My objective for this life is to live a happy, carefree life and eat delicious food! As long as possible."

DEXTER:- "But master, you are a noble and soon you will be 18 in this life, don't nobles have their official social debut at the age of 18. According to the book you read atleast"

Albert:- "Not just that, you are a female, that means those scum can sell you in the form of marriage."

Lucifer was shocked after hearing those facts. However he was even more shocked on hearing Albert swear, the noble general whose language is the most refined and elegant!

Keeping that aside. His generals were right, it was indeed a problem. 

Lucy:- "Not just that master, but what you think is always shown on your face even right now, though it is really cute. You won't be able to survive the palace politics. You right now were shocked with Albert swearing weren't you?"

Diana:- "Exactly, though the face you make is so cute that I feel like taking you to the bedroom, it won't be good in front of the cruel, ugly and fickle humans! Plus I can't allow their disgusting gazes to fall on you!"

Lia:- "Who said I will let them do that, even if I did you guys wouldn't, right? Plus would you stop with your jokes Diana it is scaring me!"

Kurumi:- "You are absolutely right master, also Diana this is one of those rare cases where I agree with you. Let's decide the dates of who will take master to bed and when, right now!"

Theresa:- "Even though you are a female now, my love for you is never ending. I won't let anyone except me marry you. Sign me up for the date fixing meeting!"

Lucy:- "Me too!"

Titania:- "Me too! I have all sorts of things planned, I will tease you all night Lucifer~"

Lia:- " Wait what! I... I.... Well.. Ha? You guys! Suzaku, Albert and Dexter do protect me from them, I am extremely scared now."

Lucifer made such a cute embarrassed face that all of the legendary and over-powered generals fell in one whole swoop. It was a one hit ko. As expected of Lucifer!

Suzaku:- "Will you stop teasing master that way. Here, here would like a candy?"

Lia:- "sniff sniff.. Thank you, grandpa, sniff. "

Lucifer and Suzaku have been extremely close, even before Suzaku decided to follow Lucifer. Suzaku is older that Lucifer so he tends to call Suzaku grandpa, while Suzaku treated him as his grandchild.

Suzaku:- "Ho ho ho.. It feels as if I have got myself a lovely and cute granddaughter."

Suddenly the room was filled with a loud rumbling sound.

Lucy:- "I shall prepare lunch at once."

Lia with blushing face:- "Kurumi and Dexter come with me, we will hunt for some animals in the nearby forest. The rest hold the fort."

All the generals:- [Master is so cute when he tries to hide his embarrassment, which we of course can't say to him]

Everyone:- "Roger"

Lucy:- "Come forth my loyal 'Maid corps'. Master has given us our first task after his reincarnation. Let's make this mansion fit for someone of our Master's caliber."

Lucy's maid corps are actually her familiars in the form of maids. In this way if anyone from the main palace comes, they can mind control them to think everything is OK here, while Dexter will use his space time control ability to take them to the forest

Dexter:- "We have arrived in the central parts of the forest master. "

Lia:- "Leave the hunting to me, I have to get used this body, and nothing is better than actually combat to do so."

Kurumi:- "Master, the spirits have found an Orc settlement nearby"

Lia:- "Today we will be having a feast it seems."

In the orc settlement at that time

An Orc was walking through the settlement with a head of a human hanging in his hand. He was an evolved and stronger variation even among the orcs.

Name:- CAPTAIN OF ORC CORPSE
    Ron (element- earth)
Level:- 130
HP:- 3000
POW:- 3500
AGILITY:- 3400
MANA:- 200
ENDURANCE:- 4000

It was an Orc warrior. It seems to have slain a few adventures that had come to subjugate them.

Ron:- "These adventures are so annoying, this time there were no women either. Such a waste of time"

There came another Orc warrior. Unlike the one before he was completely white. As white as snow, you could say.

Name:- VICE-CAPTAIN
  Bon (element- ice)
Level:- 133
HP:- 3200
Pow:- 2550
Agility:- 4000
Mana:- 250
Endurance:- 3000

Bon:- "They are our food source, don't play around with them too much. You remember our lords words, right?

Ron:- " Yeah, yeah stay back and wait until signal then attack the royal capital."

While they were talking a third Orc warrior came out of the huge Hut. He seemed to be the leader of the orcs and the wind around him seemed different.

Name:- VICE-GENERAL
Kon (element- wind)
Level:- 150
HP:- 5000
POW:- 5500
AGILITY:- 5600
MANA:- 490
ENDURANCE:- 6000

Kon:- "Not just that, we can toy around with any women we find, even if she is a princesses. Ha ha ha ha! I can't wait for the hunt to begin"

All the while Lia, Kurumi and Dexter were listening to their discussion. Dexter was tasked with searching for survivors, while Kurumi checked the number of the enemies.

Lia:- "Well we can't ignore it anymore can we? Stay back both if you, take care of anyone who tries to run. I want to go wild. "

"As you wish, Master!"

Lia:- "It's your unlucky day orcs. May God mercy on your poor souls cause I won't."

Orc1:- "Oi look, a woman!"

Orc2:- "All alone at that, she is coming towards us! Can't look at her face because of the cloak."

Orc3:- "I think she wants to be my toy! Ha ha ha. Let's get her, our new breeding cattle!"

Lia:- "Orcs here are lust driven monsters too, ha? It was disgusting before and now that I am the target of the lust it is even more disgusting.
'BLADE arts {style chaos}: Elemental snowflakes!

Lia aka Lucifer disappeared into the thin air. Without been able to react the ORCS.....

Orc1:- "Where did the woman g...."

Became minced meat after getting caught in shower of slashes of Lucifer's blade.

Each strike had a different element leading to creation of a scenario where it seemed as if rainbow had appeared on land.

Not letting go of the momentum, Lucifer continued his attack.

Lia:- "1,2,3....50,51,52.......70,71,72...100. Wow, that was a good exercise."

The hundred orcs present in the camp were cut down in merry seconds. Even an army could not achieve this.

Ron:- "What happened?"

Kon:- "All of our henchmen are dead?"

Bon:- "Look.. Is that a woman? "

They could see a woman wearing a black overcoat and it's hoodie hiding her face. They were more over-joyed than angry, as strong women give birth to strong off springs!

Lia:- "You are the bosses, here? Orc warriors ha, three at that. 130,133 and a 150 , hmm. It is quite rare to find Orc warriors yet there are three in one place? I see that means an Orc king is involved. "

In a second she managed to guess the whole situation. The Orc warriors were shocked while two individuals enjoyed the show from the bushes.

Dexter:- "More popcorn Kurumi?

Kurumi:- "Yes, thank you"
(not questioning about where he got it from.)

Lia:- "Sorry, I am in a hurry. I don't want to be late for lunch or else Lucy will chew me alive. "

Ron:- "You arrogant bitch, let's see if you can hold on to that pride of yours when I make you mine!"

Lia:- "Utterly disgusting creatures!"

Ron swung his huge sword towards Lia thinking the she will be cut in half but for his surprise, she blocked the swords with her bare hands.

Lia:- "BLADE ARTS:-THUNDER. Disappear you disgusting Orc."

In a slit second Ron's body got cut into 8 parts. Bon and Kon looked at this spectacle with utter disbelief.

Bon:- "How can a merry human, a woman at that kill us so easily. You woman are just tool of pleasure made for us to toy with! How.. How?"

Kon:- "Let's take her down together!"
(Kon being a higher level orc managed to remain focused even after seeing logic defying scenes.)

Both of them rushed at her direction.

Bon:- " skill:- FROZEN GREAT AXE!"

Kon:- " Skill:- WIND SPEAR! "

Lia:- " Tools of pleasure ha.... You truly have made me angry!
{GRAND DARK MAGIC:- PRISON OF PAIN} Drown in your sins and suffer!"

Just like that the two got swallowed by a red chamber full of chains and equipment for torture. All they could do was scream, which could be heard throughout the forest.

Lia:- "Kurumi."

Kurumi:- "Yes,  my master!"

Lia:- "The survivors, save those brave women and treat them with utmost respect. Treat their wounds and erase their horrible memories. Dexter take me to the market of royal capital. I really wanted to visit the town, it seems there is a festival today."

"Understood master, your wish is our command!"

At that time the royal market area was under attack by an army of orcs led by the Orc king.

Name:- Ling (element- fire, wind)
Level:- 300
HP:-15,000
POW:-12,000
AGILITY:-13,000
MANA:-900
ENDURANCE:-15,000

LING:- "Slaughter all humans! Don't let a single one survive!"

The fun festival had become a slaughter house!

Chp2 comes to an end!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 5.4K 30
Y/n L/n is a normal young man that lives a normal life with a basic job and friends while going to school. But that all comes crashing down as Y/n fi...
63.1K 2K 42
Akemi was the most powerful immortal of another world. Why did I say "was"? Oh, because he's been reincarnated into the body of a powerless 16 year o...
734K 35.5K 23
"I want a queen to rule by my side." Azazel looked at me like he couldn't believe I was the ruler of Hell. "... My lord, you have ruled alone for tho...
142 10 9
What would you do if you were given another chance to live? Most people would take the blade to become the hero or an adventurer. Some want power...