That moment got me falling fo...

By Woveteez

Wooyoung is a normal boy with a normal life or so he thinks. One day he will meet a group of boys that will c... More

Chapter 1. First Sight
Chapter 2. Who are you?
Chapter 3. Forgiveness
Chapter 4. Hey...
Chapter 5. Why are you here?
Chapter 6. Sleep Over
Chapter 7. Problem one solved ✔️
Character 8. The plan
Chapter 9. He escaped...
Chapter 10. Hyung.....
Chapter 11. Heart Disease
Chapter 12. The couple💙💙
Chapter 13. Am I just a friend to you
Chapter 14. Drunk🍻🍻
Chapter 15. Big Brother
Chapter 16. Beach Date
Chapter 17. Aurora
Chapter 18. Lost in the forest
Chapter 19. Meeting
Characters
Chapter 20. Did I mistake?
Chapter 21. Good Night🌙
Chapter 22. The letter
Chapter 23. Siluett
Chapter 24. TR
Chapter 25. Fall Break
Chapter 26. Him
Chapter 27. Trip to the Past
Chapter 28. Stay
Chapter 29. True Friendship
Chapter 30. Missing him
Chapter 31. Phone Call
Chapter 32. Island 🏝
Chapter 33. I'm sorry
Chapter 34. Story time
Chapter 35. The Sky of 5:53
Chapter 36. Purple
Chapter 37. Is he?
Chapter 38. Mind on him
Chapter 39. Instagram
Chapter 40. Let them in
Chapter 41. Good Job
Chapter 42. Returned
Chapter 43. Only me
Chapter 44. Lucifer's creation
Chapter 45. The Meeting
Chapter 46. Bathroom Stall
Chapter 47. S.Coups
Chapter 48. Closed Door
Chapter 49. If You Are Here
Chapter 50. BabyBoy
Chapter 51. Betrayed
Chapter 52. Consent
Chapter 53. How do you know my name?
Chapter 54. Mama...
Chapter 55. Family dinner
Chapter 56. Traffic
Chapter 57. GYM
Chapter 58. ....you?
Chapter 59. Hospital🏥
Chapter 60. Meanwhile
Chapter 61. Rais of Sun
Chapter 62. Run!
Chapter 63. Panicking
Chapter 64. Held captive
Chapter 65. Arson
Chapter 66. I am not San
Chapter 67. We are free
Chapter 68. Ceremony
Self Promo!!!

Chapter 69. Hi Love!

269 5 32
By Woveteez

Life is good life is great it is until...

"MOMMY DADDY WAKE UP IT'S LATE"

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED??"

"IT'S LATE WE HAVE TO GO TO UNCLE JUNGHO FOR LILI'S BIRTHDAY"

"Mist it's five in the morning"

"Yeah it's late mommy needs three hours to get ready!!"

"Okay okay I'm up"

San's son was jumping up and down getting them out of bed. Wooyoung knowing how his son is didn't even budge.

"Wooyoung baby get up Mist isn't gonna let you live if you don't get up," San said shaking Wooyoung slightly and him just groaning in response.

"Okay okay I'm up," Wooyoung said getting up from bed.

Walking to the kitchen Wooyoung saw his son sitting in the high chair of the table wiggling his legs waiting for the pancakes to be ready and his now official husband making breakfast. They got married a year ago while their son was five years old. They waited, cuz Wooyoung wanted their son to remember their wedding, and let's be honest they didn't regret that day. The happiness in their son's eyes was amazing.

And of course, Mist stayed with his uncles Jungho and Yeosang and his grandmas while his parents were on their honeymoon.

Back to the story. Waiiit did I tell you Wooyoung wore a mermaid dress with a crown and a veil?? Oh well anygay.

After finishing breakfast and getting ready they went to Jungho and Yeosang's place.

San knocked on the door and Yeosang opened up.

"Hey there Wooyoung, hey San, Mist wait a second LILI MIST IS HERE"

Yeosang called out his daughter and Lili was at the door and hugged Mist in what just a blink.

"MIST COME ON IN BESTIEEE" she was so excited to spend time with her cousin. What can I say it's better to have a cousin you have more fun with them than siblings or friends.

( I speak for myself I have more fun with my cousins.)

The parents laughed at their kids.

"When will the rest come?" Wooyoung asked.

"Oh Anna is already there as you know preparing the party for Lili," Yeosang said.

"As always," San said fist-bumping his brother.

(Did I mention I want to name my future kid Mist? If I have kids the if is the keyword. it's a gender-neutral name so it would be great what do you think?)

At the party place

"Okay so hear me out on this one okay? Good so the dancefloor for the big guests here the one for the kids here. The snack bar for the kids here and the one for the elder here, the cake should come one hour before the end of the party, the music is gonna be my playlist I don't give any sort of fucks and prepare my dinosaur costume it's been years since I haven't wore that shit I'm gonna make this kids laugh to death"

"Don't you think you are going a little extreme-"

"Not at all Niki. Don't come in between me and my love"

"Bitch we are married who da hell are you referring to?"

"My job, I love this more than you duh!"

"I want a divorce"

"Sure prepare some wedding certificate for me on your way there thank you"

"Why the hell did I fall for you"

"Because my bestie is irresistible"

Niki and Anna were cut off by Wooyoung's familiar happy voice.

"Aunt Anna and Uncle Niki look we are dressed up as fairy princesses," Lili said when they arrived at their favorite aunt.

(Let's be honest here I am Anna I want to be the favorite aunt so DON'T MIND ME BEING IN THIS AS ANNA THANK YOU)

"Yeah and look at the crowns nona Hwasa made for us they have sparkly crystals in them," Mist said.

"AWWW well aren't you the most beautiful princesses in this universe!!" she said ruffling their hairs.

"No auntie we are fairy princesses we are more magical," Lili said.

"Hah just like your mom aren't you. But don't tell him this you should be more like me a bad bitch" she said winking and the kids giggled.

"Anna, don't tell kids that but for real you are a really bad bitch watch and learn kids cuz I am letting my kid get raised by you hoe" Kate came out of nowhere holding her belly and Namjoon on her side helping her around.

"Aunt Kate you came too yay!" Mist said.

"But of course,"  she said but couldn't get down to ruffled their hair her belly wasn't letting her.

"Girl you bout to have some bad bad bad bitches in the future trust me," San said winking. Everyone except the kids laughed.

"Come on all our kids will it's in their BMA," Mingi said reaching them.

"Baby as much as I love you I have to say you are sweet but you have no brain," Yunho said.

"It's DNA uncle Mingi," Lili said.

"Daddy it's funny when he says something stupid, mommy always says that," Yunho and Mingi's child said.

Their name is Mago and it's ten years old. Mago identifies as Non-binary and changed their name from Sinthia to Mago. Needless to say, Yunho and Mingi were more than happy that their kid was happy.

Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and their daughter Aurora came not long after Yunho and Mingi. Seonghwa saw how happy his husband looked when he saw their daughter. He remembered that the first words Hongjoong said when he saw her were she looks like my sister. So Hwa decided to name their little baby Aurora just like her. Hongjoong was the happiest man in the world as he said that day.

Later the place was filled with all the guests that were invited. And by what you could see everyone was having fun and the time of their lives.

"Okay what's the catch Anna drop the act," Jungho said.

"Bold of you to assume I didn't plan anything else," Anna said grinning.

"Go do it already," Niki said and pushed her.

"GET READY BITCHES"

"We are fucked up as a friend group I must say," Wooyoung said.

"Please you were always fucked up when we came around you became a little saner," San said sipping on his beer.

"Bitch what?" Yeosang said with the offending face of his.

"Baby careful with your choice of words there are kids around," Jungo said only to receive a glare from Yeosang.

"HELLO KIDS I'M REX NICE TO MEET YOU" Anna came back dressed in the dinosaur costume she wanted. The kids were so happy to play with her and just have fun.

"Again why did I marry her?" Niki said pointing his finger at his wife who was playing dead with the kids.

"Because we raised her and she is perfect just like me," Wooyoung said proudly looking at the girl he considerations as his little sister.

"Oh come on it's not I raised her that's why she is like that" Soobin said.

Soobin and Yeonjun just came back from their honeymoon and still don't have a child, unlike Kate who was expecting twins, and Anna who doesn't want kids for now.

"Yeah yeah sure bro," Wooyoung said offended.

"That is a very straight sentence," San said.

"Where have I heard this same line before??" Niki asked.

"The moment we committed arson," Hongjoong said remembering the great times.

"Ah yes, what great memories," Mingi said drinking his beer.

"And very nostalgic once right guys?" Hueningkai said and they nodded.

"Gays" Yunho corrected.

"What arson?" Wooyoung asked confused.

"We didn't tell you omg pardon us we put fire up Choi's base," Kate said smiling happily.

"And how the hell is he out here and married to you?" San asked pointing at Namjoon.

"Well you see um...we kinda hit it off good so..." Namjoon blurted out.

"That makes zero sense," Niki said.

"Wait you committed arson?" Seonghwa asked looking down at Hongjoong.

"Might have baked some marshmallows too" Mingi said moving a little away from Yunho just in case.

"Heyo what are you talking about?" Anna asked moving closer.

"Did you know they committed arson to get rid of Mr.Choi back then?" Yeosang asked looking at her with a glare.

"You did what I knew you were evil mafia but what this is next level I can't believe this shit..." Anna gulped down trying to look as innocent as possible.

"You came up with the idea?" Wooyoung asked with a bored face.

"Yeah basically"

"Hah knew it they are too dumb to come up with this great idea"

"Yeosang you should be on my side!"

"No❤"

Needless to say, the families had a very great time that day. Being all together with their loved ones, kids, and friends. What do you need more in life? Let me tell you nothing.

It's now 9:46 pm and Wooyoung and San went out. Mist was going to have a sleepover with Anna and Niki. All the parents are going out on dates and Anna and Niki were the last opinions.

"How does Niki deal with Anna?" San asked.

"Just like I used to," Wooyoung said and locked the door once he got out.

San and Wooyoung went to an amusement park. Wooyoung wanted to go there again a few weeks ago but San never had time. Now San was going to take him there but right after that, he had planned something else quite cutesy.

"Thank you Sannie," Wooyoung said jumping up and down while side hugging San.

"The night hasn't ended yet babyboy," San said and before Wooyoung could say anything he dragged Wooyoung somewhere.

Wooyoung saw himself on a cliff filled with white flowers.

"Sannie it's beautiful...but why did you bring me up her-" Wooyoung turned and saw San kneeled on one knee. He felt his eyes water and tears were threatening to fall. He didn't know why.

"Sannie we are married already why are you down again? Why am I crying again?" Wooyoung didn't understand himself.

"Wooyoung, my love I know we are already married and that we have an amazing son and life together. I feel like remaking those memories of ours when we were still dating and only the two of us. Just so you know I regret a lot of things in life but you and our son are the only things I will never regret and you are the only things that keep me sane and keep me going in life. So Jung Wooyoung will you give me the pleasure to recreate memories of us and never leave me?"

Wooyoung bend down and hugged San it felt like his bones would break but he couldn't care less.

They pulled away from the hug and stared at each other's eyes that felt like held the universe in them.

San leaned in and captured Wooyoung's lips in a soft, sweet kiss.

"I love you Sannie"

"I love you too Wooyoung"

The end

________________

NOOO, this book finished and I am crying T-T

I hope you liked this crap fanfiction.

We will see each other soon gaygang <3<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 3.3K 24
choi san - the intelligent, kind college student everyone wants to befriend. jung wooyoung - a wrecked boy, whose only priority in life is to have s...
159K 7.5K 27
[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names San. His profile says he's good at helping...
42.5K 1.9K 41
[COMPLETED] Your typical "closeted gay falls for his bestfriend's straight brother" kinda story Main ship- yeonbin Side ships- taegyu(txt), woosan(at...
10.5K 394 24
But this can't be. I never thought of anyone the way I think of Hongjoong. I love him sincerely with all my heart as a friend. This love is only fr...