A Boy's Best Nightmare (Villa...

By Neko_Rangel28

"Only when you reach the lowest pit of hell will you learn what true pain is." (Y/N) was a normal boy all of... More

Bio
Main Genderbends + Costume
A Place Even Deeper Then Hell
Memories That Will Not Burn
Where is he? / Is he OK?
Awokend, Yet Still Dreaming
The Start Of The Journey
Heartbreak Off The Heroes - Part 1
A Boy's revenge. All you'll find is enemies!
Finally, It's Over! But can we call this a victory?
The Monster Unleashed. Prepare for the Festival!
Festival spirit! A broken soul with a broken mind!
What about this story?
Interns of Hell! Judgment is coming so get Ready to Pay!
Announcments! (Please read)
Hello there at everyone, Blank face enoji!
Special celebration!
Bloody Path, Bloody Past
Hosu Madness. Heroes and a Male Unite?
The Aftermath, The Apology and the New Begining.
Final Exams! One More Push To Victory!
Announcments And Questions
Remember the Queen
20 - Izumi and Katsumi Against the Number 1! A fight for the sake of the Damned!
20.5 - Stories of the Untold.

Heartbreak Of The Heroes - Part 2

7.6K 115 125
By Neko_Rangel28

A/n - Before You start reading this, as I write this I haven't updated in a week. I'm sorry for not informing you all before hand, but I had multiple activities and tasks that I had to go thrugh and finish. I had no time to write. Now however, I once again write to you all about my favourite little villain.

(Y/N) POV:

Ahhh, the USJ. We planned the attack for weeks by now and finally, it is in motion. I love the look of terror and those so called heroes! I can also recognize some of them. Katsumi is here, that's not a surprise. She is really powerful and aggresive. I am surprised to see Izumi here, wasn't she quirkless? I guess I kinda own her a favor since she never bullied me.

(Y/N): "Nee-chan~, you see that green heard girl?" I say, pointing twords Izumi. "Please don't hurt her~ She was kind to me."

Tomu: "I'll do my best, lil bro." She promised, I know she'll do her best since she never lied to me. "Now, where is All Might? And after we brought all of our friends here just for her..."

She said that load enough to the point those heroes heard her, but she didn't care. We could see how the students were running back with Thirteen while Earaserhead was going to fight those thugs we brought with us.

Tomu: "Kurogiri, you know what to do."

And with that, Kurogiri went twords the exit and blocked it, starting her mission. Meanwhile, Earaserhead was doing quite well against our 'allias'. To the point big sis decided to fight her herself. She started to run twords Earaserhead and kept saying the time her quirk was earased to keep track of how much the heroin was worn out. This will be so cool! Big sis is awsome!

Izumi POV:

[A few moments before]

I can't believe it. He's alive! But, why is he with the villains? Why is he helping them? And w-why is he pointing at me?!

Aizawa: "Izumi, what do you mean 'brother'?

I was so caught in the moment that I didn't relize I said that out loud.

Uraraka: "Yeah, deku. What do you mean by that?"

Izumi: "The boy I was talking about, the one who inspired me, yesterday I founnd out he was my brother. Well, he was annouced dead, but they never found a body. He was the only person to say that I can be a hero in my entire class. We acually nevr knew we were related and i must find out more about that."

Aizawa: "Ok, but do you know why would he side with the villains?"

Izumi: "I don't really know, but since he is a boy, he was picked on by everyone but me. He never spoke much and was accepting of the beatings he recived, always because he was a male."

Katsumi: "And he sure damn deserved it!" She said that like it was nothing, I can't help but wonder why are so many people treat males like that. "That good for nothing male is nothing more than a breeding horse, at best!"

Unknown to all of the students, Aizawa was saddened by the story and had a diffrent reaction then most.

Aizawa: 'So that is how bad it was. It really is sad that he went through that. That can alos explain why he would side with the villains, since the heroes did nothing to help him.'

???: "Now, where is All Might? And after we brought all of our friends here just for her..."

That caught us all of gaurd. I could see how Aizawa went into fight or flight and landed on fight.

Aizawa: "Thirteen, take all of the students and get out of here! I'll hold them off."

Izumi: "Sensei, you can't fight them all at once! You're fighting style is a one on one  based style! Against so many of them, you'll be deafeted!"

Aizawa: "Kid, you can't go pro if you only have one trick." And with that, she took off.

As we saw her fight and beat all of the villains, I couldm't help but shed a tear as I saw (Y/N) with the villains, a wicked smile was plastered on his face as he looked at all of us.

Thirteen: "We most get out of here! Let's go!"

And so. we tried to get out, but a purple smoke appeared infront of us, completley blockoing our path.

???: "Apologies, UA, but I cannot allow you to escape. It is my role in this to make sure you won't get any help."

Just then, Katsumi and Kirishima attacked together, but they missed.

???: "That was close. You youngsters really are careless. Especially you there, Katsumi Bakugou. We were told about you and how aggresive and barberic you are." That itself sent shivers down my spine as I relized that someone I know gave the villains information about Katsumi. "Now then, I need to finish my part of the mission so..."

With that, the smoke spreaded around us and then next thing I know, i was falling into the water.

(Y/N) POV:

Big sis was dealing with the hero but I could see how Nomu was walking up behind them. Just then, I could hear sis telling the hero that she wasn't the final boss.

Tomu: "You know hero, I'm not the final boss here."

And with that, the hero noticed Nomu just as it grabed her head and smashed it into the ground. Blood slpashed from the ground as it appeared to have been from the hero's injury.

I already knew of the students watching from the water next to us. I must say, they are quite powerful and skilled if they were able to finish the water zone this quickly. Well, Izumi is with them. She was always a good thinker.

(Y/N): "Big sis~... Where is that hero?" I said, a bit annoyed that All Might isn't here yet.

Tomu: "Don;t worry, she'll be here soon. But until then... let's hurt that pride of hers a bit. Ok?"

(Y/N): "OK! Just don't hurt that one with green hair. She was nice to me all of the time."

Tomu: "Sure thing lil bro."

And with that, she dashed twords the frog girl, but stoped meer seconds away from her. i was confused as to why did big sis stop her attack, until lshe said this.

Tomu: "You really are cool, Earaserhead."

And I turned around just in time to see the heroin using her quirk to stop big sis, only to get her head smashed in the ground.

The next moment, Izumi jumped out of the water and used power that rivals All Might's while yelling "SMASH!' with the attempt to hit big sis. LUvkily, Nomu was there the moment of impact and absorbed it all. However, it then did something that I didn't like. It attacked Izumi.

Izumi POV:

Izumi: 'That thing just blocked my attack?! But it was 100%!'

Just then, that juggernot of a beast tried to swat me away, as two diffrent things happened. The first one being All Might appearing out of no where. The second being that the blinded villain...

.

.

.

.

.

saved me.

All Might: "Have no fear students... FOR I AM HERE!" She didn't have a smile on her face.

???: "All Might... You're finally here. We have someone that would like to settle a score with you."

(Y/N): "Finally, I'll get my revenge..."

Revenge? Why does (Y/N) need to get revenge on All Might? And why is he with the villains? I just know it's him from his voice... The voice of the brother I didn't get to know.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izumi: "Is that really you...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Y/N)?"

(Y/N) POV:

Izumi: "... (Y/N)?"

Ahh, crapbaskets. She knows it's me. Well it dosn't really matter to our plan since I still want to kill two people here.

(Y/N): "Hey, Izumi..." I said with a nervous chuckle. That, for some wierd reason, made her super happy.

Izumi: "It's really is you! Where have you been? Whyareyouwiththevillains? Iwastoldthatyoudiedandnoonecouldfindyourbodyand..." I just had to stop her there.

(Y/N): "Practicly dead. Revenge on those who killed me and I did somewhat die."

Izumi: "Wha-"

(Y/N): "Point is... I got a top hero to kill so if you will..."

Izumi: "What do you-"

(Y/N): "Point is... I'll speak with you after I kill this so called hero of justice named All Might."

And with that, I left her there as I walked twords the plaza of the USJ. I was prepared to face of against All Might when Izumi said one thing that bothered me.

Izumi: "Please just wait...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Brother."

(Y/N): "What? What do you mean by that?" I turned around to face her, just as All Might was begining her fight with the Nomu.

Izumi: "I had the police do a DNA check on your blood to make sure it was you who was reported dead. It turned out my mother had twins, me and you. She gave you to someone else since you were a male and she didn't want to deal with one."

(Y/N): "N-No! That can't be true!"

younger (y/n): 'one thing will decide if you two really are related.'

Izumi: "I know how to convince you that it is true!"

younger (y/n): 'a simple song...'

Izumi: "...passed down to the family by blood!"

(Y/N): "...Evelyn."

Izumi: "Evelyn."

(Y/N): "Why do we bother to stay?"

Izumi: "Why are you running away?"

(Y/N): "Don't you feel like severing?"

Izumi: "Everything's just come together at last"

(Y/N): "It's broken, I don't want to play"

(Y/N) & Izumi: "We grew up closer than most"

(Y/N): "Closer than anything"

Izumi: "Closer than anything"

(Y/N): "Shared our bed,"

Izumi: "and wore the same clothes"

(Y/N): "Talked about everything,"

Izumi: "spoke about so many things"

(Y/N): "What shall we wear tonight?"

(Y/N) & Izumi: "What shall we eat today?"

Izumi: "Can we go ice skating?"

(Y/N): "But we just did that yesterday"

Izumi: "Should we be firemen?"

(Y/N) & Izumi: "Can we be astronauts?"

Izumi: "What if they find us?"

(Y/N): "They're not looking anyway"

Izumi: "Evelyn"

(Y/N): "Evelyn"

Izumi: "Why do we bother to stay?"

(Y/N): "Why are you running away?"

Izumi: "Don't you feel like severing?"

(Y/N): "Everything's just come together at last"

Izumi: "It's broken, I don't want to play"

(Y/N) & Izumi: "Fill my glass, let's drink a toast"

(Y/N): "This is our birthday,"

Izumi: "so why are we weeping?"

(Y/N): "At your side,"

Izumi: " I feel like a ghost"

(Y/N): "I wake up first,"

Izumi: " and I stare at you sleeping"

(Y/N): "What shall we wear tonight?"

(Y/N) & Izumi: "What shall we eat today?"

(Y/N): "Do you think I should marry him?"

Izumi: "But we just met him yesterday"

(Y/N): "Should we be movie stars?"

(Y/N) & Izumi: "Will we be millionaires?"

(Y/N): "I want to be famous"

Izumi: "They're watching us anyway"

(Y/N): "Evelyn"

Izumi: "Evelyn"

(Y/N): "Why do we bother to stay?"

Izumi: "Why are you running away?"

(Y/N): "Don't you feel like severing?"

Izumi: "Everything's just come together at last"

(Y/N): "It's broken, I don't want to play"

(Y/N) & Izumi: "We grew up so very close"

(Y/N): "A parasite needs a host"

Izumi: "I'm only trying to do what is best for us!"

(Y/N): "Well, I never asked for this, I never wanted this. All that I want is some time to myself"

Izumi: "Looking in your eyes, I'm coming home"

(Y/N): "Just get away from me, please just stop touching me. You're always trying to be somebody else!"

Izumi: "Now I realize I'm not alone"

(Y/N): "Well, you're only scared of me"

Izumi: "But you never cared for me..."

(Y/N): "Why don't you let me free?"

Izumi: "'Cause you'd never dare to be!"

(Y/N) & Izumi: "'Cause you never listen, you're always insisting!"

(Y/N) \ Izumi: "Just stop  reminiscing! \ I'm just reminiscing..."

(Y/N) & Izumi: "I feel something missing!"

(Y/N) \ Izumi: "I just want my privacy...\ I just wantyou here with me!

(Y/N) \ Izumi: "God won't you leave me alone? \ God(can't we just get along?"

(Y/N): "Evelyn, Evelyn..."

Izumi: "Evelyn, Evelyn..."

(Y/N): "Evelyn, Evelyn..."

Izumi: "Evelyn, Evelyn..."

(Y/N): "Evelyn, Evelyn..."

Izumi: "Evelyn, Evelyn..."

(Y/N): "Evelyn, Evelyn..."

Izumi: "Evelyn, Evelyn..."

(Y/N): "Evelyn..."

Izumi: "Evelyn..."

(Y/N): "Evelyn..."

Izumi: "Evelyn..."

(Y/N): "Evelyn..."

Izumi: "Evelyn..."

(Y/N): "Evelyn..."

(Y/N) & Izumi: "Evelyn... Evelyn... Evelyn... Evelyn... Evelyn... Evelyn... Evelyn... Evelyn... Evelyn..."

.

.

.

.

(Y/N): "Oh god..."

By the time we stoped singing, Izumi was crying rivers. I could feel how my blindfold was wewt from tears I didn't know I shed. We didn't relize it, but everyone stopped fighting and was looking at us. Even All Might and the Nomu. Tomura was surprised to know that someone just sang with me, and All Might was devestated to know that I was alive, since she knew about me being Izumi's brother.

All Might: 'Shit! I thought he died! How is that male even alive?!'

The rest of class 1-A was shocked to say the least. They all heard the small tale about the Midoriya bloodline, and all of the great singers that came from there. All, were pure of heart. They knew Izumi was from there, but now they knew that one of the villains they were fighting, was none other than the brother of the classmate they all befriended.

(Y/N): "...We really are...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Siblings..."

And that's it for this one.

Surprise. Surprise. Our favourite young male has found out about his true family.

Izumi confirmed what she both wanted and didn't want. 

They now both have to make a choice... That being...

To fight my brother/sister, or not?

Also, sorry for taking a month to update this. School isn't easy and it is important!

Anyway, See you all next time!

Sayonara!

.

.

.

Next time on "A Boy's Best Nightmare":

All Might: "PLUS... ULTRA!!!"

(Y/N): "Well.. plan B it is!"

Iida: "Shut up! You're just another male!"

Nezu: 'This is no ordinary male...'

Izumi: "Why did you do this...

.

.

.

.

.

Katchan?...

.

.

.

.

.

All Might?"

Next chapter:

"A Boy's revenge. All you'll find is enemies!"

Don't miss it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
244K 7.6K 29
You'd always play with him as a child. You'd always be nice to him as a child. You obtained your quirk. You eventually forgot about him later on in l...
2.4K 71 12
This story follows our main protagonist Shiro, who, up until now, did have the best type of upbringing. From his parents avoiding him like the plague...
5.2K 198 23
Quirks, the evolutionary advancement of human evolution, the next step in human history to become better than what they we're before but that was ju...