He Changed || KookV ✅

By hippy_hoppy

[Completed] "Come in." Taehyung walked inside the vacant office. The aesthetic interior caught his attention... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 (epilogue)
Author

16

28.9K 1.5K 1K
By hippy_hoppy

Third Person POV:

They were fucking drunk.

"Jungbook~~~." Taehyung giggled as the said male made weird faces, sitting in front if him, a chicken drumstick in his left hand, the sauce all smeared but he was too drunk to care about it at the moment.

"Taefyun~~." The said male replied, making grabby hands towards the other who pouted in response, clearly not happy with the response. 

"My name is not Taebyun dumbass...Its Taekyun! How can you forget that?" Taehyung slurred as he gave the other a supposed scary glare, nostrils fake flaring. 

Jungkook retreated his hands that were still hanging mid-air before looking apologetically at the other.

"I'm so sorry Tigwan! I won't ever forget your name, hmm?" Jungkook pleaded as he cupped the other's cheeks gently, some of the red sauce getting on his nose. 

Jungkook gently removed the red stains as he watched the other scrunch his nose cutely. 

Taehyung hummed as he leaned towards the inviting warmth. Jungkook's hands were surprisingly warm in the cold weather, his body radiating heat that wanted to curl into. 

Maybe it was because of the atmosphere, or how things went, both of them started leaning closer. Taehyung closed his eyes as he felt the other so close to him.

Jungkook's hot breath fanning his nose, since he sat a bit straight, he was towering the other with half-lidded eyes. His eyes focused on Taehyung's plump, inviting lips.

They were just centimetres apart—

"HOLY SHIT. LORD MOLY! WHAT DID I JUST WITNESS!"

A sudden loud voice brought them out of the trance. Simultaneously jerking back as if they we were burned, they broke apart and glared at the intruder.

"LORD MOLY! BLESS MY NOT-SO-INNOCENT EYES! EW EW!" 

Jimin entered the room, his appearance was disheveled. Jimin wore a navy blue suit that perfectly fit his lean body, his tie hanging loose which looked even sexier. He looked as if he had run a marathon before coming here. 

"Dibam? What are you doing here?" Jungkook slurred as he tried to sit up with wobbly moves, hands on Taehyung's shoulders to support himself. The latter slapped his hands off his own shoulder when he received a certain hard push. 

Jungkook pouted in an exaggerated manner, extending his arm out at Taehyung who smiled sheepishly looking at the red hand mark on his hand. 

"Oh my holy moly god! You are both wasted!" Jimin muttered as he stared at the giggling males, who were now both helping each other stand straight, the previous argument long forgotten. 

Jungkook had his hand wrapped around Taehyung's waist, the drumstick he held was now laying flat on the white sheets, a stain was visible to Jimin who just grimaced at their disgusting acts.

"And Taehyung! I told you to take care of him and look at you. He's the one looking after you!", Jimin proceeded to accuse the sulking male who just whined and started complaining about he had taken care of Jungkook and even made him soup.

"Jungfun!" Taehyung asked in all seriousness, his voice several octaves lower.  

"Tell him. Did I take care of you or did I not?" He even passed him a subtle glare to make sure Jungkook would answer in his favour.

"Yeah. Yeah. Jimbam! He took care of me. Don't scold my baby!" Taehyung patted his head and smiled at him dreamily making Jungkook feel even giddier. 

"Why am I Jimbam and he's your baby?" Jimin sighed, not sure why he was even having this conversation with two wasted people in the first place. 

"Cause he's cute and you're not." Jungkook pinched Taehyung's cheeks who was staring somewhere else but flinched at the sudden contact.

"Ew. Ew. Don't do the dirty in front of me." Jimin raised his voice as he looked at them in pure disgust but one could not miss the soft look his eyes conjured when he saw his two best friends laughing together. It had been so long. 

Even if they were drunk, they were not in their right mind, still Jimin wanted to squeal in happiness because finally he was able to see the Jungkook.

"Okay hoes! Now get out so that I can clean your mess!"

Jimin sighed as he got to work. He took an urgent flight back to Seoul the moment he heard about the news spreading round the country.

Being his manager, he had to bribe the media and reporters not to spread the news further and even asked some of his men to investigate how it spread out. As far as he knows, only the doctor, assistant doctor and the people involved in his surgery besides him knew. So how the hell did it get out?

After all the trouble he went through, he certainly didn't expect to clean Jungkook's room which, by the way, seemed like it was hit with a typhoon.

They went wild. 

After nearly half an hour, he had settled everything, well, almost everything but it looked pretty nice compared to few minutes ago.

He went to fetch his two wasted friends, who were sitting in the living room, oddly silent.

"..."

Jimin facepalmed at the scene.

There sat, Jeon Jungkook, in all his glory, sobbing silently while Taehyung not-so-gently tried to soothe him.

Jimin, for a second, forgot that Jungkook becomes the biggest baby when he gets drunk and he sighed as he imagined what was about to come.

God What did I do to deserve all this! I must have wiped a whole ass country in my past life to go through all this shit.

"W-why did you leave, huh?" Jungkook sniffed as he glared at the stuffed toy in front of him, clearly believing that was Taehyung sitting in front of him.

Jimin was so done with his shit.

"What happened?" The only one who was sober enough to act mature asked the other male who was holding a weeping Jungkook, himself on the verge of tears.

"Jabin! I just...just wanted to ask how he bought that cute tiger plushie and he...he started crying."

Jimin ignored how he had never been called by his name since he arrived and instead focused on Jungkook who was weakly hitting Taehyung.

"Ow!" Taehyung winced as he received a hard punch, it was not that hard but since he was drunk, everything seemed painful.

"Ow!" It was Jungkook who shouted in pain this time because Taehyung had hit him on his head and as funny as it was, Jimin had to stop the two who were glaring at each other.

"Hold up bitches! Jungkook? Why are you hitting him?" 

"He left me. F-five years ago." Jungkook pointed at the other accusingly who squirmed in his seat, clearly uncomfortable about discussing such a trivial matter.

"Do you know how hard it was for me? I only loved two things. Only two. Why can't I have them both? Why does one leave when the other comes?"

Jungkook rambled and Jimin wanted to laugh as he held three fingers instead of two but decided against it as it would further infuriate the other if he corrected him in such a situation—

"That was three fingers, idiot." Taehyung muttered in a soft voice, he couldn't remain silent when such injustice was being practiced in front if his sinister eyes.

"N-now you are saying I can't even count?" Jungkook wailed loudly.

"But you really held wrong fingers, it should have been like this-" Taehyung defended as he held four fingers out and Jimin wanted to bang his head against the door.

"Both of you shut the fuck up." Jimin warned in a low voice when neither of them backed down and kept fighting about how five fingers were not two.

They were silent for a good few minutes.

"You know Taebum," Jungkook muttered after this peaceful silence and Jimin wanted to tore his scalp into forty seven pieces.

"Hmm?" Taehyung hummed as he was laying in the couch while Jungkook and Jimin were sprawled on the floor.

Initially Jimin wanted to just tuck them into bed but that went rather bad. Jungkook and Taehyung both teamed up against him and started wailing loudly, shouting how they were not kids and shouldn't sleep at eight.

No matter how many times Jimin argued that it was not 8 but past midnight, none of them would listen.

They even threatened to bring down the clock and shove it in his face to prove that it was eight not twelve.

That is how he ended up on the floor with Jungkook beside him. While Taehyung laid comfortably on the couch, as instructed by Jungkook because apparently the floor was too hard for Taehyung. 

Jimin would tease the hell out of Jungkook for this. 

"You know I only love two things right? I have only two things that I can't live without. You know that right?" Jungkook slurred as he moved around to get comfortable, in doing so, he kicked Jimin in the shin.

The latter couldn't let it go even if the younger was drunk so he kicked him back and jumped onto the couch, hiding behind Taehyung.

Jungkook glared at thin air, where Jimin was sitting and started fighting the air, Jimin and Taehyung giggled at his stupidity. 

"He's not there dumbo, He went home." Taehyung cackled and Jimin stared at him in disbelief because he was hiding behind him but couldn't be seen. 

I'm scared now. Just how much did they drink? 

"Oh really? That's a shame. I wanted to break his bones and feed them to Mimi!" Jungkook murmured with a low voice and Jimin just smirked at that.

"Wait! Who is Mimi?" Jimin shouted suddenly, startling Taehyung who started shouting in response.

"GHOST!GHOST!"

"JUNGDUCK!!! I HEARD A GHOST. SAVE ME!!!"Taehyung struggled to get off the couch and ran after Jungkook. 

However he ran in the complete opposite direction from where Jungkook was standing.  Jungkook shouted after him and ran too.

"DON'T RUN AWAY YOU HOE! TAKE ME WITH YOU." Jungkook stumbled after Taehyung who ran towards the bedroom at the speed of a bullet train.

Jimin sat there dumbfounded before erupting into laugher, he laughed and laughed like a madman.

No... It wasn't because of how hilarious the situation was. It definitely wasn't because of that. It was because of how hopeless and tired he felt right now that he laughed like a maniac. 

"SHUT UP BEFORE I SHOVE SOMETHING DOWN YOUR THROAT." Jimin's laugher ceased at the booming voice of Jungkook's neighbour before he sighed loudly and passed out right there.

"Can you see the ghost?" Jungkook whispered as he unsuccessfully hid behind Taehyung's thin frame who shushed him before peeking out of the slit of the bedroom door.

"I told you he won't be able to face me, he's dead. Lying on the couch,"  Taehyung whispers with a proud grin, head high with hands on his hips.

"Ow!" Taehyung winced as Jungkook flicked his forehead.

"Says the one who ran down a marathon leaving me behind." The bulkier scoffed causing Taehyung to groan in embarrassment before clearing his throat and taking a deep breath.

"Let me, the god of goodness and piety, remind you, that the sinful act I practised earlier was the result of a biological phenomena called reflex action, which we, humans undergo during stressful and sudden situation--"

"Ew Ew. Shut Up. I fucking hate Science!" Jungkook shrugged the other off before walking to the bed and laying down, eyes closing in a second, the tiredness making its way through his system.

He was ready for a peaceful goodnight sleep until a heavy weight plopped itself right on him, Jungkook cursed at the sudden impact. Eyes wide open, he stared at Taehyung who laid on top of him.

As uncomfortable as it seemed, Taehyung didn't budge. Not even an inch.

"Excuse me?"

"Excused!"

"Would you kindly fuck off?"

"Would you kindly shut up?"

"I--This is my bed."

"Give me the proof!"

"I swear to god! This is my bed."

"I swear to god too, I am sleeping here."

"Why can't you sleep on the floor?"

"You are saying as if it is a grassy, soft meadow. Moreover I am not a cow, why would I sleep on the floor!"

"Don't insult cows, and who says they sleep on the floor, I saw a sexy cow sleeping on a bed when I was in college."

"I can't decide what to be shocked about. The fact that you called a cow sexy, or that you saw a cow sleeping on a bed, or the fact that you even went to college." Taehyung counted on his fingers before plopping his chin on Jungkook's chest, who winced once again at the impact. 

"Shut up and sleep. I'm tired."

"Yeah me too." Taehyung yawned before getting off Jungkook and rolling to the other side of the bed.

Jungkook was extremely grateful for the kind act. He was. He definitely was before Taehyung wrapped around him like a human koala, not giving the other a chance to escape.

The latter just sighed and escaped his cruel fate.

He sort of liked the feeling of someone's presence next to him anyway. 

A/N: Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 1.2K 54
A taekook fanfic recommendation book Best taekook books
176K 5.6K 9
[TAEKOOK] Jeongguk and Taehyung become roommates after entering university. Jeongguk in a daily need of getting off, does it in the shower because he...
184K 7.4K 62
"I love you." "And I loved you." Jungkook loves his boyfriend, Taehyung, but so does Jimin. Taehyung doesn't love Jungkook anymore. He falls in love...
185K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...