๐–“๐–Š๐–•๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–๐–Š

Av filthymudbloood

A story about young girl, Nadia Duarte, trying to find herself and while dealing with her dark childhood. Her... Mer

๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 1
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 2
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 3
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 4
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 5
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 6
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 7
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 8
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 9
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 10
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 12
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 13
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 14
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 15
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 16
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 17
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 18
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 19
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 20
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 21
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 22

๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 11

573 17 2
Av filthymudbloood

I woke up pretty late this morning and my cheeks were sore. I assumed it was because I probably slept while smiling like a freak. The moments of last night kept replaying in my mind. It actually worked. Using him did in fact help me forget about the moments that happened before. I felt conflicted with my feelings towards him. I didn't want last night to mean anything but at the same time- I did. I kept reminding myself of how he just helped me with my situation and how I was just really upset last night. I pulled myself up from my bed and decided to shower first and get changed before heading down to breakfast. To my surprise, I did not have any marks on my body from last night.

I got dressed and wore black cargo pants with a black tank top and had my hair down. I made my way to the breakfast table and saw that the whole Malfoy family was present.

Shit-

I slowed down a bit as everyone on the table noticed my presence. "Morning, sunshine." Draco greeted me first. I blushed and made my way to my seat next to him as Narcissa flashed me nothing more but a smile.

I helped myself with the food but noticed that the only food that I wanted, which were the waffles, was placed all the way over at Lucius. The elves make the best fucking waffles. I don't know what they put in those waffles but damn, they're good. I sighed and decided that I'll just eat something else. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Lucius' lips twitch as he noticed my actions. I slightly turned my head and rolled my eyes as I asked Draco to pass me the apple juice. Draco and I started talking about school and quidditch when I started noticing Lucius kept glancing over at me as he ate his breakfast. "Blaise mentioned that school couldn't find a potions teacher, well- they technically did but," He rambled but his words started to fade as I chose to pay attention to someone else.

Jackass, stop looking at me.

Lucius shook his head as he poked his food and brought it up to his mouth. I pretended that I was listening to Draco when really, my full attention was to his father.

Oh- don't flatter yourself, Ms Duarte.

I narrowed my eyes at him before we were interrupted by Narcissa. "So Nadia, dear.-" I turned my head to face her as she gracefully wiped her mouth with her napkin. "I couldn't help but notice your little tattoo on your collarbone." 

My tattoo was small and was of roman numerals. It was just beneath my collarbone and was quite significant for me, but she didn't need to know that. "Oh-It's just my birthday in roman numerals." I lied. "How lovely-" she smiled and I flashed her a smile before thanking her. "Draco dear- we have some last minute work to do before we leave in two days. Get ready in about an hour." Narcissa reminded her son as Draco nodded and continued stuffing his face with breakfast. I giggled as I, too, ate my breakfast.

-----------

After breakfast, I went to my room and decided to start on some of my summer homework that Snape gave us. What a prick honestly. Summer can never be complete with Severus giving his students a dreadful amount of homework.

By the time I was even half finished, 3 hours had already passed. I groaned as I folded my arms and slumped over the desk. Fuck me. Snape is going to fucking pay when I get back to Hogwarts, I swear. As I got up from my seat I heard a harsh knock on my door. I bit my lip and walked towards the door and opened it.

"Nadia." Lucius smirked as he took his free hand and placed it on the door frame, towering over me.

"What do you want, Mr Malfoy?" I rose my brows as I crossed my arms, pushing my breasts up. I caught him glance at my breast area as his smirk faded. I giggled at him before he shot his eyes back at mine and narrowed his eyes. "Library. Now." He demanded and before I could protest he walked away and made his way downstairs.

I rolled my eyes and followed him.

He opened one of the doors and allowed for me to go inside first. "What exactly do you need me here for, Mr Malfoy? You know I have homework to do and-" I was interrupted by his cold hand being placed over my mouth to shut me up. I furrowed my brows and looked at his hands and I felt his chest being pressed against my back.

"We're going to be cleaning the library, Ms Duarte." What did he just say? Cleaning? Lucius Malfoy, cleaning? I tilted my head back and used my hand to remove his from my mouth-

"Lucius Malfoy- Cleaning? Now that's something you don't hear everyday." I teased as I turned around to face him. "Don't be ridiculous, Duarte. I heard you moaning about how grubby the place was." I clenched my jaw at his comment. "How dare you- get inside my head, Malfoy." I snapped at him and smacked his arm.

"Now, now, Grumpy. More cleaning and less talking." He snapped his fingers and cleaning supplies appeared around the table. Lucius took a few steps in front of me and glanced around the library.

"When I heard you complain about my library-" he teased- turning his head to me and flashed me a smirk before turning back to the bookshelves. "-I told the elves to start cleaning up the place but, they still missed a few spots here and there and -your books are still not organised, obviously the elves will have a hard time with that so, I suppose we could fix that." he winked at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and rolled my tongue across my inner mouth. 

"I suppose so, but something's missing." I said as I walked next to his figure and crossed my arms. "And what could that be, Ms Duarte?" he, too, crossed his arms while pointedly looking at me.

"Music."

-----------

I started upstairs with the books and used my wand to lift books up and put them in order while Lucius was downstairs working on the bottom shelves. I giggled to myself at this situation and felt a bit of déjà vu. I remember during my first year at Hogwarts, I took my first trip to the library and picked up a book that first caught my eye. It was a book based off of my favourite fairytale, Beauty and the Beast. The book was called "Beauty and the Beast: Lost in a Book" and it was the book that made me start reading.

I was almost done with the last shelf, upstairs, when I heard a groan from below me and a faint cuss. 

I quickly used my wand and arranged the books into place and made my way downstairs. There I saw piles and piles of books all over the floor and a distressed Lucius facing one of the shelves- with his arms crossed over each other. 

"Having some trouble there, Mr Malfoy?" I teased as I walked towards him. The music playing in the background faded a little bit as I looked up at him. "This is ridiculous-" I started gathering up the first pile of books on the floor, using my wand, and placed them on the shelves. I gave him a look and smirked as he rolled his eyes. I giggled at his reaction and moved on to the next pile when I felt a pair of cool hands on my waist.

"You-"

Lucius placed me over his shoulder and dragged his hands down to my ankles.

"LUCIUS-'' I yelped at the sudden action as he chuckled at me. His head was directly in front of my pussy and before he could move his head to look up at me, I placed my hands on his head to stop him. "Don't you fucking dare look up." I warned him. He grabbed my wrists and moved his head to meet my eyes. I bit my lip at this as I looked back at him. "So sensitive." he teased.

"Put me down," I said, trying to warn him. "Jesus, Duarte. You want me that bad? You know,-" he said while placing his hands on my waist- pulling me up and placed me back onto my feet. "-you could've just asked." I turned around to face him and pushed his chest.

What an ass. All this teasing was just- too fucking much. I wanted him, though. His touch. His lips on mine.

"Shut up-" and before I could even finish my sentence, he grabbed my waist with one of his hands and pulled me closer to him. I gasped and placed my hands on his chest as we looked at each other. I narrowed my eyes at him as he flashed me a smirk. My nose flared as I pulled away from his grip and levitated the books once again.

Organising the books here was much more difficult than upstairs. I spent quite some time trying to arrange the books and novels by genre and author while Mr Malfoy lounged at the sofa, reading some novel , with his feet laying on the coffee table in front of him. I rolled my eyes at his laziness. He told me that we would clean the library, not just me. Mind as well be alone in this damn library. I mean it's ridiculous- how does he expect me to finish this whole library on my own? It was already dark outside and I did nothing but clean up his Library by myself. Fuck you, Lucius. Fuck you and-

"I can hear you, you know?" He muttered. I paused my actions and turned around to face him. I spun my wand around my fingers and huffed at him. "I could use some help. This isn't a one man job, Lucius."

"We go by first names now huh?" He smirked as he placed his book down and stood up- flexing his back from sitting for sometime. "What do you need help with?"

"Those piles of books go over here and make sure they are in order, by the author." I told him as I pointed in the direction of the books. "Yes, ma'am." he said as he started to unbutton his sleeve- pulling them up to his forearm, revealing his compass tattoo. He flexed his arm while he bent it, folding the sleeve up. I didn't even notice that tattoo last night when we had our little moment.

"Stop staring, Ms Duarte." he said, while not even looking at me. He then grabbed his wand and started doing what I told him to do.

"Why did you lie to Narcissa about your tattoo?" He asked, breaking the silence. I glanced at him for a moment and sucked in a breath. "I didn't feel like talking about the real meaning behind it.-" He stared at me, giving me his full attention but I didn't feel like making eye contact.

"-It's actually my-my mothers birthday in Roman numerals. I got it during my third year, on my birthday. It covers up my scar that-" I paused for a minute as the memories slowly came back to me. "-that I got from my childhood." I noticed his body stiffen up as I mentioned my childhood. "I noticed your other tattoos on your chest, the three small swords." I did in fact have another tattoo in between my breasts and it was of three small swords, pointing downwards. I finally looked at him and met his soft eyes. I released my breath and pressed my back against the shelf and dragged myself down onto the ground. "I started getting these tattoos after the- cutting seemed to have lost its purpose. It helps with the pain and-the outcome looks hot so-" I joked.

Lucius took steps towards me and joined me on the floor. I banged my head against the shelf and looked up. He didn't say anything but instead followed my move.

"I don't-" he finally broke the silence. "-like it when you hurt yourself."

I don't like it either, but that's why I get my tattoos, so I feel a bit better about it. I chuckled at his comment. "I heard you that night." he blurted. I furrowed my brows in confusion and he noticed and said,

 "Why else do you think I called your little friend in the middle of night to tell her to take you out for lunch?"

That night- I heard something hit against the other side of the door I was sitting against.Could he the one on the other side of the door, listening to my cries? Did he, too , sit against the door and stayed with me?

I turned around to face him only to see that he was already staring at me. His beautiful eyes-  Lips. Why was he being so affectionate towards someone like me? Why me? I didn't deserve any of this. None of this-

I quickly stood up to get away from him and looked at the shelves again and double checked them. I wanted him again. His touch and his lips. I wanted to escape again and I wanted him to help me. I brushed my fingers against the books on the shelves when I felt his presence behind me. 

He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him, making me feel him. He leaned down to my ear and whispered "May I?" I almost immediately nodded and felt his hands drag down to my pants and unbuttoned them. I sucked in a breath and bit my lip. " Let me make you feel good, Nadia." I threw my head against his chest as he dragged one of his hands down to my panties and slipped his hand inside. "Lucius.." I breathed.

I felt his fingers brush against my folds as he moaned slightly. "Hmm..So fucking wet." I felt his chin on my shoulder as he started kissing my neck. "God, I want you. I want to feel you around me. I bet your tight-" I wanted nothing more but for him to fuck me senseless. Right here. In this fucking Library.

"You like that, Duarte? fuck -" He played with my clit as he bit down on my shoulder. "Lucius-" I squeaked. " I need you-"

"You already have me, Princess." He purred.

"No.. I want you-fuck- I want to feel you-" I panted. I felt him insert two fingers inside me as I reached for his arm, grasping for him. "You're not ready yet, Princess."

Fuck, yes I am.

"Nugh- Sir-Please..." I begged him. Last night was most definitely not enough and neither were his fingers or mouth. The sounds of our panting and my wetness echoed as he started to speed up. I felt so close and I could feel how hard he was through his pants, pressed against my ass. I could only imagine his hard dick waiting for release-

"Fuck! Sir... I'm going to cum-" I gave a high pitch moan. "I love the way you feel around my fingers, God- I could only imagine how you would feel around my cock-" his words were sending me over the edge.

"Go on, Princess- Cum for me... cum for daddy." I screwed my eyes shut as I came around his fingers. "Fuck!" I screamed. I expected him to stop or slow down but he only sped up. "Daddy-" 

"Come for me again, Ms Duarte. I want to feel you come for daddy." he then roughly pressed my front side against the shelf as his free hand was placed on my waist, holding me put. I grabbed his arm that was thrusting in me and held him tightly. I squirmed under his touch, moving my ass backwards, slowly grinding on him. I placed my hands on the shelf in front of me as he kept thrusting his fingers in me.

"Be a good girl for me, shit- the way you squirm for me- all for me..." He panted next to ear.

"Lucius! Shit...I'm going to cum again!" I moaned. I turned my head to face him and kissed him. He kissed me back and bit my lower lip. I breathed against his mouth and came.

"Good girl." he hummed as he slowed down. He pulled his fingers out and slipped his two fingers in his mouth and had a taste of me. 

He hummed as I panted while he turned me around to face him and reached his hands out to my trousers and buttoned it. Lucius then brushed his hand against my cheek. "Lucius-" I whispered but was interpreted by his thumb being inserted in my mouth. "Suck, Slut." he pointedly said.

I obeyed him and sucked on his thumb. Lucius towered me and pulled me close to him by my waist and used his free hand to slap my ass. "Such a good girl." I innocently looked up at him and he flared his nose. He was the most beautiful man I had ever met in my life and I wanted nothing more but for him to claim me. He leaned into my ear and licked it. "Go upstairs and get yourself cleaned up, Princess." No, I wanted more-

He removed his thumb from my mouth and stepped aside, gesturing for me to leave. I didn't want to though. I wanted to stay with him. I didn't bother to look at him as I lifted my chin and made my way out the library.

-----------

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

578K 15.5K 43
My apologies but this is my first fanfiction and I wrote it when I was 13-please note that the romance moves quickly as I needed to speed up the stor...
12.9K 264 35
Five years passed after the fall of Volan De mort. There are no Deatheaters anymore. Lucius Malfoy get out of Azkaban, lonely and broken. Draco has g...
185K 5.9K 34
The Malfoys hire a new governess for nine year old Draco, but it turns out Lucius is the one who receives a hard lesson from this young witch. Luciu...
855K 17K 102
!!SEQUEL TO DARK SECRETS (DRACO MALFOY X READER!! After Y/N Riddle is sent to Azkaban for her crimes she committed during the war, she awaits her tri...