𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥�...

By moonlightforks

-CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!- Renesmee had a twin that everyone loved. but she was more human and they had to gi... More

-characters-
Chapter 1: Birth
Chapter 2: Mystic Falls
Chapter 3: Her
Chapter 4: Welcome to the Family
Chapter 5: Little Pancake
Chapter 6: Caught Red-Handed
Chapter 7: The Clean Up
Chapter 8: I promise I will never forgive them
Chapter 9: A New Closet In Order
Chapter 10: The legends and Mythes are real
Chapter 11: What Am I
Chapter 12: My Biggest Secret
Chapter 14: The Salvatore Boarding School
Chapter 15: Knock Off of Hogwarts
Chapter 16: Forgotten Memories
Chapter 17: What The Hell Is Malivore?
Chapter 18: Decade Dance
Chapter 19: New Family In Town
Chapter 20: Cold Ones
Chapter 21: Same Red Eyes
Chapter 22: Birthday Girl
Chapter 23: Dinner With The Cullen's
Chapter 24: Lab Rat
Chapter 25: Mystic Grill
Chapter 26: Love is in the Air
Chapter 27: Ditcher
Chapter 28: It Wasn't A Dream After all
Chapter 29: A Game
Chapter 30: The Merge
Chapter 31: Girlfriend
Chapter 32: No More Fighting Monsters
Chapter 33: The Accident
Chapter 34: The letter with the Red Stamp
Chapter 35: Knowledge
Chapter 36: Preparation
Chapter 37: Pre- Battle
Chapter 38: Red Coats and The Cullens (Part 1)
Chapter 39: Red Coats and The Cullens (Part 2)
Chapter 40: Always and Forever
Finale
A/N THANK YOU

Chapter 13: Secrets Are Never Secrets Forever

6.1K 171 9
By moonlightforks

Elena's POV
As I was speaking to Caroline and Stefan, the smell of fresh blood filled my nostrils. I look around to see some of the other vampires with the same expression. "did anyone injure themselves?" I asked Caroline and Stefan.

The my both shrugged, I looked around the room and everyone seemed to be fine. I followed the smell from upstairs. It was much stronger when I reached Ivy's room. That's odd.

I quietly open the door and saw her chanting something, the wound on her hand that has bloody, closed as she chanted a spell similars to Bonnie's. I shut the door discreetly and walked down the stairs quickly. I went back to my place with Stefan and Care. Ivy is a witch.

"What's wrong?" she asks.

"It's nothing." I tell her trying to ignore the topic for now.

I couldn't stop replaying what I saw, my daughter is a witch and I never known of this.

-----------------⊰∘⌑✿⌑∘⊱------------------
Normal POV
"Ivy, you know you can tell me anything." Mom says sitting on my bed. "I know about your little secret. I sort of.. saw you use magic."

I look at her, "oh." was all I can get out.

"How long have you known about you being a witch?" she asked with her kind voice.

"Well, since last summer. I told Bonnie months ago. I felt like she understood, and she did, She helped me a lot." I explain to her.
in
"I see. I'm glad you did, at least you weren't alone on that." She wraps her arms around me. "I'd there anything you want to talk about though?"

I look at her, "actually yes. I've been very curious. I found this file, it was adoption papers."

"We were going to tell you, when you were old enough. We don't want you to think differently now that you know that. We love you so much." She explains.

"I realized. I just kind wish I knew earlier." I tell her, warm tears rolling down my cheek.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want you to find out like that."

-----------------⊰∘⌑✿⌑∘⊱------------------
"Bonnie, how long did you know?" I heard dad yelled from downstairs.

"I'm sorry, I helped her when no one was !" Bonnie yelled back.

I heard something being thrown, "She's our daughter! We need to know this kind of stuff- and we could've helped her!"

"Damon, calm down." I heard mom say to dad. "It's okay, You can't blame Bonnie or Ivy. She probably didn't tell us because she was scared. I mean come on, wouldn't you be scared if you founded out that you have powers."

Dad sighs loudly. "Ivy! Get down here!"

I ran down the stairs to the living room where they all stood. Alaric and Caroline were here too. Which it confused me. They all looked over to me. Bonnie smiled weakly at me.

"yes?" I ask softly.

Mom walks over to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and leading me to sit on the couch with her. "There are some things we have to discuss."

"Am i in troub-" I try to say.

"No, you're not in trouble." mom says rubbing my back. "There were some things we kept from you- only because we thought you were an ordinary child. We live in a world where the supernatural walks with us on this earth."

"what?" I ask still confused about this topic. I only believed witches were real, maybe even vampires.

Dad walked over and sat next to me. "What she's trying to say is, the world is full of creatures that aren't exactly human. There is more than you think."

"That's why Alaric and Caroline are here." Mom said.

My eyes widen. "You guys are gonna lock me up?"

"What? No!" Caroline says. Alaric stood behind her laughing.

"What do you think that school is for?" Mom asks.

I turn my head to her, "for weirdos?"

She rolled her eyes, "No Ivy, 'The young and gifted' it's really for kids with the supernatural ability."

"That's why we are. We want to help you, yes, Bonnie has helped you through a lot. Thank you for that, Bonnie, but there is so much more for you to learn. Not only that, but other people your age will be by your side to learn with you." Alaric says smiling.

I stand up and face both my parents, "You guys are sending me away?" I felt numb.

"No, baby! It's not like that." Dad stands up and hugs me tightly. "We just want what's best for you."

Mom stood up and hugged me as well. "We'll visit and you can come home whenever you like."

-----------------⊰∘⌑✿⌑∘⊱------------------
I was packing up in my room, mom helped me pack up some things. I only took the things I need and want the most.

It felt weird that I was leaving the house to live in a school full of supernatural kids. And to think that i'm also one of those supernatural kids.

This also meant that I would be leaving my school. The kids i've known all my life to be with some strangers. I wouldn't be able to gossip in the back of the classroom with friends like we usually do. They were the most disappointed when I broke the news to them. They'd miss me, but they told me how to be careful with the freaks I talk to there. They still are convinced that the school is a freak show, I mean I they were kind of right in some way. The school wasn't exactly open to any ordinary person, but for supernatural kids.

"I wanted to give this to you," mom says holding a sage green journal. "It's a diary or journal, for you to write down stuff."

I take the journal in my hand, "thanks mom." I say with a smile. I place the journal in one of my bags and take it downstairs.

Dad comes downstairs with two other bags, "hey, kiddo."He says after placing the bags on the ground and ruffling my hair.

"Hey!" I fixed my hair before giving him a dirty look before trying to run up the stairs.

He knitted his eyebrows and grabbed my arm, stopping me from going upstairs. "What's up with you?"

"Nothing, Dad." I try to run up the stairs again before he grabbed me again. "I mean it. Nothing."

"Then what's with the dirty look? Are you mad at me?"

I sigh loudly, "No, I just really don't want to go to that school. I like my school."

He looks up the stairs and looks back at me, "Let's make a deal." I raise my eyebrows when he said that. "If you stay at that school for at least a month, and if you don't like you can go back to your old school." He holds out his hand for me to shake on the deal.

I smile widely, "Deal" I gladly take his hand and shake it.

Mom ran down the stairs and yelled, "No! Absolutely not! You will stay at that school, it's good!"

I look at her confused, "How did you even hear that? You were all the way over there."

She rolls her eyes and brings down the last of the bags. "Come on. We need to get going."

She walks past us to the car loading the bags in. Dad picks up some packs and joins her outside. I grab the last bag and head outside as well.

"That's the last of it." Dad says closing the trunk. We all jump in the car and leave the house.

I put in my earphones to avoid the conversation from my parents. I shuffle my playlist, 'under the moon'. I lay my head against the window as I watched the houses pass by as we drove away from them.

*Always Forever is now playing

I continued to stare out the window looking as the town went by.

Out of no where, my vision goes black and the song faded away. It was like I left my body to somewhere else. Then I see something.

I was standing in the middle of the Mystic Falls high school.

"Hi." A girl with black pixie hair, pale skin, and yellowish eyes says to me, "I'm Alice. I had to introduce myself, I know we're gonna be great friends!" she says before pulling me into a hug.

"oh- um, I'm-" I try to say before i'm cut off.

"I know who you are, Ivy!" She says laughing. "Come! I want you to meet the family." She links her arm with mine, and pulls me to a group of people.

Why'd she say the family instead of her family?

"Guys this is Ivy." She says to the group. They all turn around to face me. Alice let's go of my arm and goes to a boy, pale, same yellow-ish eyes, with honey blonde and curly hair. "Ivy, this is Jasper, my guy." She smiles at him with love in her eyes.

"Wait- but you're siblings?" I asked confused.

"Not biologically, we're all adopted." She laughs at me, as well as the others. "That is Edward and Bella," she points to a boy with bronze hair and a girl who was so stunning with a similar color. "This is Rosalie and Emmett," she points to tall boy who was very muscular with jet black hair and a gorgeous girl with perfect blonde hair. "And that is Renesmee and Jacob." She points to the last of them, a girl with similar hair to mine she was beautiful, and the boy was different from them all- his skin color was darker compared to them.

"Who would've thought little cullen would be back again." The guy Emmett says with a smirk. The blonde smacked his arm making everyone else tense.

I furrow my brows. "excuse me-"

before I could finish, I was back to reality.

The music was playing again. My vision was back.

The car was stopped. We were at the Salvatore school. Mom and dad both got out of the car and took out bags from the trunk.

Alaric and some other people came out of the building. Maybe students.

"They'll take that up to the room for you." He says signaling the kids to grab the bags from the car and head inside. "You guys got here on time. Come in."

He leads us to his office. He spoke to my parents about certain thing s about the school. I didn't really care, My mind started to wonder off about that vision I saw. Why did that happen? Does all witches have this too or is it maybe something from my biological family?

"Ivy?" Alaric's voice says breaking my from my thoughts.

"uh yes?" I ask.

"I'm done speaking to your parents. I think you should probably say goodbye now." He says before walking out of the office.

They both stand up from their chairs and open the arms for me to hug.

"good luck, little pancake. Take care of yourself here and don't forget to call us of you need anything." Dad says muffled in my hair.

"Don't be afraid to call us of anything okay? i love you, Ivy." Mom says as she holds me tightly.

Alaric came back i to the office, Mom and dad both had an arm wrapped around my shoulder. "Well now that she kinda knows about the whole supernatural thing, I think it's time you told her the truth." He says to both both of them.

"Right. Ivy, There was a thing I wish I could have told you before, but we decided to keep it from you so you'd have a normal life." Dad starts.

"But now that you know of the supernatural world, I think it's safe to tell you what we really are." mom says holding both of my hands.

Dad smiles and then says, "We're vampires."

I laugh at what he said. Vampires. I could never take him seriously.

"Why are you laughing?" he asks confused.

"Come on. Be serious for once dad." I tell him still laughing at his stupid comment.

"No, we really are, Ivy." Mom says in a serious tone.

I look between both of them. "what?"

"Yeah.. As well as Stefan, Caroline, the Mikaelson's."

I look at both of them in disbelief. I didn't believe a word that came out of their mouth. I turn to Alaric, the one person I know who is truthful about everything. He just nod his head, I guess he knew I didn't believe them.

Vampires. My family are vampires. Secrets aren't always secrets I guess. Well fuck man.

hi i'm gonna do this every now and then. 'under the moon' is a real playlist. if your interested in listening to it, click the link on my profile and it should have my spotify account.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 112 17
If you're reading this now, I'll assume you've already read my sister's books. She was, after all, the more popular Swan daughter. It had always been...
782K 22.5K 120
[Completed] When Bella, Edward and Alice were about to leave Volterra after rescuing the mind-reader, the three of them felt a pull to one of the roo...
162K 2.5K 12
Rensemee has a twin. She is younger but has more vampire traits. None of the Cullen's like her, but Jasper and Alice. When the Volutri comes and dema...
5.8K 110 39
I'm moving to Mystic Falls and getting a fresh start after the love of my life left me in the woods. I'm never gonna move on from Edward, he's consta...