Apocalyptic Dream

By beedough

They say that when we're young, we dream of everything that we think we can survive. Heartbreak, sadness, fir... More

1-Close Call
2 - Lag
3 - Trouble
4 - Familiar Place
5 - Pain
6- Two sides
7- Band-Aids
8- Wake

Summary - Cast

12 0 0
By beedough

The apocalypse has been going on for years, too many for some to even count. Most are already dead, gone forever, lost and as mindless as the rest of the dead. For them, there is no rest. For the lucky few who are dead, they weren't buried, they were eaten. Either by the rotting corpses that walk, by animals, or those who did what they had to do to survive, they were not buried. For those who still live, many are alone, or with a larger group, spaced out between and still dying off every single day that the hellish earth still seems to spin, day and night. for some, their goals are to settle down and get stable, to get a home and have kids to continue on.

The rest plan to survive.

----STARING----

Reece King as Seven Mars

"You left me to fend off those bitches with a sprained foot, asshole."

---> WITH

Technoblade

"Sometimes I really wish I'd left you behind"

Wilbur Soot

"Don't make me say it."

Tommyinnit

"I just want everything to be normal again."

Tubbo

"I cannot cook this... Shit."

Ranboo

"What the hell?"

Dream

"Do you know where it is though?"

Sapnap

"I'm siding with them on this one."

GeorgeNotFound

"What does the color green actually look like, no lying."

Philza

"Mate, you gotta let yourself heal for once."

CallMeCarson

"What the fuck!"

JOKO

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT"

Cscoop

"Nah dude I'm agreeing with this guy."

TedNivison

"Can't you just steel toe the zombies?"

Traves

"I want to help as well!"

Pokay

"FUCK YOU DUDE!"

OGBeefStew

"RUN RUN RUN"

Jschlatt

"No, I cannot."

Charlie Slimecicle

"Yo, I'm bout to Zom-Bee out of here, eh?"

Quackity

"AY! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE ON THE ROOF?!"

Karl Jacobs

"Hey! You're new, aren't you?"

--->ALSO OTHERS<---

Disclaimer! I will take this down if anyone asks me to! I know about several situations regarding some of these people, however that will not stop me from writing their personas into this book! I WILL NOT WRITE THE PEOPLE, ONLY PERSONAS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 19.5K 27
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 (𝐘/𝐍)𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎�...
578K 20.1K 73
Have you ever felt like you don't belong? Like this place you're in doesn't feel right? Like you should be somewhere else entirely? This isn't right...
18.9K 1K 22
Tommy has waited for his moment for his entire life, but it still has yet to come. The moment he would finally reach his potential, when he would fin...
21.7K 1.3K 28
Stop reading this it's old and unedited 😭 It was around year 2080, very horrible year to survive in. Y/N is a young male, working just to survive fr...