STRONGEST HERO REINCARNATED A...

By NoahNP

The greatest hero of his era, Lucifer, after saving his world from the evil Gods was gravely injured and died... More

(chp 2)AN ENCOUNTER IN THE FOREST
(chp3) LUCIFER
(chp4) UNCOMFORTABLE MEETING
Explaination
(chp5) Chaos
(chp6) BATTLE'S CONCLUSION
(chp7) ADMISSION IN ACADEMY?
(EXTRA 1) PEACEFUL TIME
(CHP 8) THE CAKE SHOP
(CHP 9) A DARK PLOT
(CHP 10) ALCHEMIST ENCOUNTER
(extra 2) JUST WHO IS SHE?
(Extra 3) FAVOURITE GENRE
(CHP 11) PLAN FALLS DOWN
(chp 12) PLAYTIME ENDS
[chp13] SHE LOST
[Chp 14] Assassin's Oath
[CHP- 15] Otherworldly Reunion
[CHP 16] IS THIS IT!?
[Chp-17] AFTER EFFECTS
Epilogue end:-[Chp-18]RESCHEDULE
[ARC:-1] CHP:-1 LAWLESS
[CHP-1.5] EXAMINATION PATTERN.

Epilogue:- (Chp 1)CURSE YOU GOD!

5K 100 47
By NoahNP

I am Lucifer, the strongest hero. I had saved my world from the evil Gods, who tried to destroy mankind. After returning home in triumph you would expect me to live a luxurious life with infinite riches, power and happy family but what happened to me? I died from a curse left by the Evil Gods, but if that was not enough... I have been reincarnated as a pitiful, weak and mistreated princess? Oh come on....

A young girl in her teens around the age of 17, sat in a large room on a chair all alone. The mansion she was in looked like no one had done it's maintenance since it's foundation. Well that was not wrong, in fact it was so precise that it was worth laughing. The young lady had beautiful, long, silver hair, a slim body as if no one had been feeding her properly yet her figure was so beautiful that people would become mesmerized from a single glance. She wore an old nightdress which she had received years ago, she barely had three to four sets of clothes to begin with.

She, surprisingly, looked uncomfortable in her own clothes. Her room was very simple with the bare minimum furniture. While the maids occasionally came to clean the mansion. This young girl was the first princess of the kingdom of Regalia, however she was born from the late princess of a defeated nation, hence was completely ignored by her family.

LIA REGALIA

Lucifer/ Lia:- "And I have got the greatest honour of being reincarnated into this body....... Like hellllllll!!! What the heck is this situation? Why am I here plus why am I a w....w...woman? For someone like me who had died as a virgin in the previous life, this is too stimulating! The body is so sensitive and voluptuous I feel as if moving around might be problematic! Is this really the body of a young girl?"

Lucifer had just regained consciousness and found himself in Lia Regalia's body. In his previous life he had a strong, tall and muscular body which was his pride. The six pack abs, the well developed muscles and a presence that can over shadow anyone!

Lia:- "Curse you stupid evil gods!! This is all your fault."

Lia:- " I am damn sure they must be laughing at me right now! "

He could hear mocking laughter echo in his head.

Lucifer:- "Ahhhhh. Well no time to bicker around. Let's try to analyze the situation. It seems my status is almost the same as when I was in my old world, just that my age, name and level have changed. I am level one now? Wow, that means I can get thousands of times stronger than I was in my last life! Hmm.. Anyways, there must be library even in this forsaken mansion. Knowledge is the greatest weapon in the world, after all. Well I could easily use magic to search the mansion but I need to get used to this body"

Lucifer roamed around the whole mansion, however due the bodies poor condition he got tired very soon. As a result it took him the whole day to find the library, the mansion might be old but it is still a mansion. He had never seen such a maze type of house! The kitchen barely had anything to eat, mansion was dusty and spider webs everywhere. Surprisingly there still were some painting and decorations around!

Lia:- "Found the library! It is quite big, however I am too tired after a that walking.

Lucifer was not tired physically but mentally. Getting used to his current body was tougher than he thought.

Lia:- "Oh there is a bed here! Lucky me. I will not question why it is here. Let's just go to sleep here, while reading some books ."

After Lucifer finished reading a few books he slept. He woke up quite late and realised that he was so hungry.
Too tired to go searching for the kitchen he ended up using magic and teleported.

Lia:- " Well, the stalls on the road are much more clean and tidy than this kitchen. I am really a royal? A princess at that?

However there was even a greater problem in front of me. I needed to use the restroom. I, a former male, needed to go to restroom as a female. Even I, who has fought against thousands of ghosts and undead monsters, don't have such a mental fortitude to carry out this task!

Lia:- "Woman have such a low controlling capacity! Back in the days we men in the adventurer party, could hold our business at bay for a few days, but now few minutes seem impossible. Sorry my female companions for teasing you back then! "

In the end I tied a blind fold on my eyes and got it over with. I felt as if I took down the demon lords all over again. Well, you are saying that there is a male virgin who as never seen a women naked in his life can resist such a beauty, then count me surprised?

Lia:- " Truly, I being a beauty might be one of the few positive points of this situation. Now then, {Equip:- Hero's overcoat, shoes, t-shirt, jeans and sword}. Let's go hunting! But before that... Let's try to summon them."

In my original world, I had many titles arch-mage, hero, master blacksmith etc and one of them was ARCH- SUMMONER. I was a unique summoner, I could turn people who I have a close relation with me into summons.

Lia:- "I hope this works... Summon my eight generals!"

Eight magic circles appeared infront of Lucifer. The whole area's atmosphere became heavier and out the magic circles appeared 8 extremely powerful individuals.

KURUMI:-
THE EMPRESS OF SPIRITS
NINE TAILED FOX GREAT SPIRIT
RULER OF THE AFTERLIFE
THE ARMOUR OF LUCIFER

She rulers over all the spirits in the world and can summon an army of spirits at her will. She had signed a contract with Lucifer when he came of age and received the title of hero. She was asigned the task of being Lucifer's protector, as she is the first summon of Lucifer. Even the evil Gods had a tough time fighting her.

ALBERT:-
HOLY EMPEROR
RULER OF VIRTUE
GRAND MASTER OF HOLY POWER
LUCIFER'S SHIELD

Albert, the wielder of the strongest holy artifacts and one of LUCIFER'S generals. He was won over by the kind heart and goodwill of Lucifer and started to worship him as his lord. Even the evil God's attacks couldn't pass his defense. His shield can absorb the enemy's attack and throw it back at them. He is one of the few people Lucifer trusts the most, as he was the only one who could stop Lucifer if he goes beserk.

DIANA:-
EMPRESS OF DARKNESS
CONQUEROR OF DESIRE
RULER OF MONSTERS
SECRETARY OF LUCIFER

Diana, was the Saintess of her time however she was betrayed by the very people she loved and protected. Over come with grief she decided to punish them. She took down the demon lord of darkness and stole all of its power. And released her wrath on the people. Later, she received salvation at the hands of Lucifer and became his secretary.

Suzaku:-

GRAND SWORD SAINT
CONQUEROR OF BATTLEFIELD
RULER OF WAR AND CARNAGE
THE SWORD OF LUCIFER

Suzaku, he was worshiped in the battlefield. A reliable comrade, respectable senior, worshiped warrior and living sword, this is how Suzaku lived his life until the day Lucifer thought him the joy of peace and love. He then swore his pledge of knight to Lucifer and became one of his comrades. He then struck down any enemy that stood in his Master's way, even the God of war couldn't out class his swordsmanship.

LUCY:-
VAMPIRE EMPRESS
RULER OF THE DARK
GRAND MASTER OF BLOOD
CARETAKER OF LUCIFER

Lucy, a half human-half vampire. A strong species which had the powers of vampire and (due to the human blood) none of their weaknesses. The prejudice she received, forced her to live in the underworld. A legendary vampire who was never defeated, one day meet young Lucifer(13) and was impressed by his character and determination. She then became his personal maid and caretaker. Since then she has looked after Lucifer.

DEXTER:-
CREATION OF UNIVERSE
RULER OF MACHINES
CONQUEROR OF SPACE
THE EYES OF LUCIFER

Dexter was a creation of gods to destroy their enemies. He thought he was a tool with no emotions until the day Lucifer fought against him and made him realize even he has a heart, a soul, emotions and will. He then teamed with Lucifer and took the evil gods down. Using his space manipulation powers, he became the eyes of Lucifer and guided him to the gods.

Theresa:-
DRAGON SAINTESS
RULER OF SKY
DAUGHTER OF THE DRAGON GOD
WINGS OF LUCIFER

Theresa is the child of the God of dragons, who teamed up with the other races to revolt against the other gods. His daughter teamed up with Lucifer and she fell in love with him in their adventurers. Later, she formed a contract with Lucifer and became one of his summons. She is even stronger than her father and rules over her own legion of ancient dragons, however has failed to convey her feelings to Lucifer.

TITANIA:-
EMPRESS OF FAIRIES
RULER OF FOREST
CONQUEROR OF ALL ELEMENTS
EARS OF LUCIFER

The empress of fairies, Titania, met Lucifer when he was gravely injured in the fight against army of demon lord. She treated his wounds and came to know about his out of the world compatibility with fairies and all 7 elements and decided to teach him. Leaving the forest in the hands of the next generation she formed a contract with Lucifer and accompanied him in his adventures.

Kurumi:- "Ma....ma.. Master! You are alive! I am so happy! "

Kurumi who just opened her eyes started to jump and rejoice. She was extremely happy on knowing Lucifer is alive. The remaining generals also opened their eyes just to see a strange sight.

Albert:- " So are the rest of us .... Master? My lord where are you? "

Suzaku:- " Little girl, have you seen a young man in his thirties around here? We were called by him..."

Lia:- "I think all of you must have gone senile over the time we did not meet. Just because my appearance changed you can't recognize me? "

Theresa:- "Master....? What happened to you! Why are you in the form of a woman?"

Theresa's voice was filled with shock and fear, she must have thought that Lucifer was cursed or something. Well in a why he is cursed..... Or maybe blessed?

Diana:- "Why are you panicking? No matter how he looks our master is alive that is all that matters. I for one love his new appearance."

Well it was rare for Diana to say something sensible for once. However, Diana suddenly licked her lips and had that dangerous look in her eyes.

Lia:- " KURUMI! Protect me. "

Lucifer hid behind Kurumi. Diana is very erotic even back when he was a male. Her seduction skills are other worldly. Fortunately, Kurumi was there. Diana isn't the conqueror of desire for nothing!

Kurumi:- "How dare you.. Master is not your toy, share him with me too."

Theresa:- " Me too! "

Lucy:- " I can't wait to try out all types of different dresses and hairstyles on my master. I will ensure you will be the most beautiful."

Titania:- "My cute student has become even cuter! I have some clothes which will look perfect on you! I always wanted to have a female student you see. "

The girls... No those monsters were planning the most sinister plans Lucifer had ever heard of. Even the evil gods would be shaken to the core by their cruelty. But Lucifer, the one who has fought Gods and came out victories had a great plan! RUN!

Kurumi:- " Master we were just joking. We won't do anything to you, for now that is."

Lia:- " For now...? Curse you... CURSE YOU GODS! "

Lucifer suddenly had a feeling that hus new life was going to be very difficult and All the while the gods will be just laughing and enjoying themselves in hell!

[A/n]

Hello everyone, author here. I hope you liked the first chapter. If you have any suggestions please leave a comment. This is my second project. For checking out my other work, please search the tag :- #demonlordhiro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 197 13
Let's just say, I am going full sadist here. Lucifers are the titles given to the strongest of their generation, from the first gen to the fifth gen...
5.3K 718 44
You've gotten used on accompanying the heroes in their adventure. It's always fun, rainbows, cries and rain all bundled up together. This time, howev...
9.7K 581 39
[Reincarnation Centre] [A place every person who naturally reincarnates must go through, regardless of their world or situation, and as long as they...
431K 14.8K 146
Kichirou Saiyaku was your average 28-year-old shut-in NEET. The type who locked themselves away to always play video games, watch anime, and read man...