He Cares (Kokichi x Gonta Fan...

By Lily_Cloud_

I do think Kokichi cares about Gonta so heres an au fanfic where they feelings for eachother (pls dont be mad... More

Break
The Lab
After School
Saturday Morning
Wanna go on a Trip?
Sundown
The Park
A Long, Nice Ride
Going Home
The Next Day
4 pm
Dinner
Feelings
School - Monday
At Class
Lunch

The Tea Party

390 13 5
By Lily_Cloud_

As Kokichi came home he heard some shuffling from his backyard. He imediantly knew what it was so he rolled his eyes.

As he entered Gonta looked at him with cheery eyes instantly melting Kokichi's heart and any annoyance towards Gonta but kept the act up. "Oh my god Gonta, did you make another tea party in my garden I told you to stop doing that" snarled Kokichi while not agreeing with the words spewing out of his mouth. "Gonta thought Kokichi looked sad, so Gonta make tea party for Kokichi" smiled Gonta as Kokichi thankfully looked at him. "Ok I guess I'll join in this time" retorted Kokichi secretly overjoyed to spend time with Gonta.

Gonta and Kokichi spent the whole rest of the day drinking tea and playing with Gonta's small friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.1K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
433K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
399K 19.3K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...