desperate// yugbam

By YSLTUANO0

"why do you want me to stop?" Warning: this story has a whole lot so prepare yourself Bambam: 17//bttm Yugy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 💘
27
28
29
31 💗
32 (final chapters 1/2)
33 final cjapters (2/2)

30

399 24 43
By YSLTUANO0

3rd person view

bambam looked at his phone for hours. He didn't know what he was waiting for, or who. If he had to choose a person, it'd be yugyeom. That boy ruined him from the start and it all ends like this? no texts, calls?
Does he even know about the video?? fucking hell, yugyeom. Bambam thought, throwing his phone across the room. He was angry. His face flushed bright red, balled fists, his hair parting slightly against his forehead, and small droplets of sweat falling from his face. He hates Mark. He hates him so much his chest began to burn. He was trying hard to hold his tears. Everything went to absolute shit.
If you could ask bambam when it did , he'd know the answer. But so do you. You know the story, reader.

Bambam got off his bed, took his phone back into his hand, cracked. He was going to text Yugyeom... and maybe youngjae. Considering he was his only friend left. he doesn't know where Jinyoung and him stand anymore. He's a bad friend on Jinyoung anyways. Bambam himself can't disagree on that statement.

Me: where are you?
have you seen the
video...?

Bambam stares, should he send it? whatever. The worst had already happened. He sees that yugyeom had read his message but doesn't seem to be replying since the small bubble isn't showing up, it's like this for awhile. it's too quite.

Me: are you there??
I can see that you've seen the
message, yugyeom.

yugyeom: right, sorry.
and I have. people were
air dropping it everywhere.
don't be mad when I tell you
that the video doesn't upset
me. it's quite hot if you ask
me.

yugyeom: we can make tons
of these videos. post them,
make money??? holy shit
would we become rich.
don't you wanna get out
of that house of yours??
this city?

Bambam eyes flickered. his tiredness coming to a hit. He couldn't think right. Was yugyeom being serious?? Was he clowning him?? this isn't a joke. How does he even respond to him.

Me: you're insane.

Me: this was the last thing
I'd think were to happen.
How are you not bothered?

Yugyeom: well it happened.
do you know who recorded?

Me: mark.

Me: god I hate him so much.

Me: should've beat his ass when
I had the chance.

Yugyeom: you're a bit weak if
You haven't realized. But so is he.
you two are fucking twinks.

Yugyeom: ha. ^^

Me: shut up.

Yugyeom: what are you going to
do tomorrow?

Me: don't..

Me: because I'm not even sure. Also
Jinyoung? yeah. I'm not sure how
I'm going to confront him. I've
Tried for so long to hide our
relationship from him. If he sees
The video, it's over for me.

Me: I'll literally kill my self if
this gets too out of control.

Yugyeom: god you're dramatic.
I haven't even seen you two talk.
forget him, seriously.

Yugyeom: you have me. you
only need me. I don't think you'd
survive with anyone else

Yugyeom: but me. I don't
mind sticking around with you.

Me: sure.

Bambam closed the app immediately. his thighs clenched together, holding his phone tightly. Was yugyeom being serious? is it possible that maybe, they can actually be a... thing? Bambam shivered at the thought. Yugyeom doesn't want him. Maybe not romantically, possibly sexually only. Bambam had always had the thought of being someone's sex slave, he didn't actually want it to happen. It was a thought that only he wanted to know about. But yugyeom has this odd way of controlling Bambam into things. Ever since yugyeom arrived, bambam's way of being went haywire. he went insane.

"I hate myself.." Bambam mumbled, taking his pillow and suffocating himself with it. yelling into it. He needed this feeling. The feeling of feeling off the edge, only to come back, taking heavy breaths.
"Holy fuck!" He laughed, he enjoyed the sudden feeling of being light headed from that. Brings him back to when yugyeom shoved his face into the pillow as he fucked him.

god was that night really nice. Felt so lucid.

Bambam groaned into his sheets, another day. he checked his phone, two messages from yugyeom from last night.

Yugyeom: you know me too well

Yugyeom: i don't mean it. good night.

Bambam rolled his eyes and stuffed his phone under his pillow to keep him away from distraction as he changed into his school clothes. He wonders to himself why the hell hes even bothering to attend. The boy began to feels sick. He could only wish non of this was actually happening.

He took his backpack and quickly ran out the door. He attempted to leave earlier than he did, he wanted to avoid jinyoung as much as possible. He looked at the time and began speed walking. The cold air hitting his face, making his face turn numb. He wonders if smokers keep warm by taking a cigarette in the morning. Maybe he should try smoking. For real this time. He tried Chan's cigarettes, he didn't like those. Bambams fingers curled just remembering the taste. How did people do it.

"Ya! Bambam!" Bambam's ears perked. No nono , fuck!!! The boy pretend not the hear only began walking faster, he was running until he felt a hand on his shoulder stopping him before another movement.

"Are you ignoring me?"

"no.. sorry, I had an earbud in." Bambam stutters in the beginning. Shoving his 'earbud' into his front pockets and Jinyoung's eyes follow. Jinyoung isn't dumb. Bambam was attempting to run from him.
Jinyoung only nodded his head. The both boys were walking to school in sync.

"Guess who came to visit me yesterday." Jinyoung suddenly said to break the awkwardness. Bambam kept looking down, he hasn't said anything about the sex tape yet. He hasn't seen it? How is that possible? Bambam thought.

"Who?"

"Jackson and Mark." Jinyoung chirped happily. He swayed his shoulders side to side. "I missed them." Bambam stopped his tracks. His facial expression absolutely terrified.
"Really?! what did they say to you?" jinyoung stopped his walking to face him, he looked taken back from his friends sudden worried tone. Jinyoung asked if he was ok and Bambam only repeated the question. Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing much. They were just hanging around the neighborhood and I invited them in and they agreed. We watched Shameless and drank a whole lot of energy drinks, yeah." As jinyoung spoke, Bambam noticed he was too happy.
"Cool.." he responded. Bambam put the pieces together as they walked. Mark and Jackson...? They filmed together? They were around here and went over to Jinyoung's afterwards? fucking delulus. He thought to himself. Bambam expected mark to do this all on his own but Jackson?? what is wrong with people now n days.

"you said you missed them?" Bambam asked. Jinyoung nodded,

"It's been so long! it felt really nice being able to have a conversation with them. I missed them a lot." The older said picking up pebbles from the ground and throwing them into the river. Bambam did the same.
This was probably going to be the last sane moment with jinyoung. After he walks into school he'll know everything. Bambam was just more partly confused into why mark didn't tell him about Bambam and yugyeom, or more specifically, what had happened that night. Why didn't mark or Jackson say anything? there's too many questions unanswered. Bambam was panicking.

The two boys made it to school and jinyoung went on ahead since he went on his way to find mark and Jackson again. He really thinks they're friends again. poor boy.
On the other hand, Bambam got a lot of stares. There was nothing he could do to prevent them, the attention was too much. Especially when that attention was toxic. He wanted to desperately go home. He scurried off into the library in the hopes to find youngjae. He's not sure what he's going to say, but youngjae was too much of a good friend to just end things like this.
Bambam's palms began to sweat, he was shaking again. Youngjae was looking at the books, concentrated in his own world. Bambam nervously crept around him, not too long before youngjae looked up at him.

"What?" Youngjae said sternly. He put the book back and walked into another bookshelf.
"You don't read historical fiction.." Bambam said quietly as he picked up a few books. Youngjae scoffed.

"What is wrong with you? Seriously. To think you could just show up like nothing happened. you've gone clueless haven't you." Youngjae laughed hysterically. He was in disbelief and really had no interest in what Bambam had to say. But Bambam wanted to at least try.
"Ok I know, I know I'm a really shitty person but can you please listen to me, Youngjae."

"no."

"please.. I wanted to tell you someday about yugyeom and I but it's even confusing for me to understand." That was a lie. Bambam didn't want anyone to know about the odd relationship between yugyeom and him. It embarrassed him.

"For how long have you two been at it, hm?" Youngjae asked, pushing the other slightly, making him fall against the bookshelf. He's never seen Youngjae this mad. Not even when jaebeom and him broke up. This was new.

"Not that long. About a month, I swear!" That was another lie. He was going to keep lying, whatever it took to gain youngjae's friendship back. But in honesty, Bambam can't even answer the question to himself of how long him and yugyeom been at it either. It is confusing.

"What a fucking lair.." Youngjae scoffed with a mixed laughed.

"but why? why play around with him? it's— I don't get it. Why hide it? I'm more angry that I found out this way rather than you just telling me. For fuck sakes Bam, I found out through a sex tape!" Youngjae whispered the last part. Library, quiet voices.
Bambam flinched. he was being scolded by Youngjae. It was a weird feeling.

"I know and I'm sorry! but like I said, it's been only a month and I'm also confused because I'm not sure what Yugyeom and I are. And believe it or not, this was Yugyeom's and I first time having sex. I'm serious." Now this, is the truth. Youngjae isn't believing it though.

"And you keep lying. Unbelievable." He shook his head. Youngjae wants to leave him so badly it's actually making him itch. "You're pathetic. Don't come and speak to me again." With that, Youngjae took his book and walked off. Bambam stood there dumbfounded. This was a situation where he should've chosen his words wisely. Of course he wasn't going to believe that they haven't had sex more than 5 times!

"Fuck!" Bambam yelled, throwing a whole bunch of books onto the ground. He met glares from the other students and he just flicked everyone off and walked out the doors. Man was Bambam pissed. Was this seriously his fault? Bambam has a hard time accepting his wrongs, he was never going to admit that maybe he has some sort of fault in this. Maybe he fucked this up by his own actions. Maybe. But he wasn't going to allow himself to admit it. He's just going to continue to point fingers, just never at himself.

"Hey." A sudden familiarity in a voice ringed. Bambam's body softened and slowly turned to see Yugyeom standing there. Bambam had this weird urge to just hit him but he couldn't. Bambam mumbleda hey and both boys just walked. they might be going to class early, who knows.

"You seem upset. What's wrong?"

"I spoke to Youngjae. He doesn't wanna hear from me. I should've gone on my knees or something because clearly trying to explain myself didn't work." Bambam said. The boys made it to class, early and they both sat in random seats. Yugyeom shrugged.
"If he wants this than let him."

"It's not that easy yugyeom." Bambam's teeth grites against each other.

"You don't have any fucking friends so you don't know-" Bambam was caught off from speaking. Yugyeoms large hand wrapped around Bambam's throat. He looked at him fiercely and Bambam was a bit scared. He can't lie to himself.
"You look pretty like this... and not when you're whining for others validation." Yugyeom spoke, admiring the boy in front of him. Slithering his long fingers into the warm boys mouth, Bambam lightly sucked. He didn't know why he did, but he did.

"This is seriously the only way I can keep you quiet? Stop talking about those silly ex friends of yours you hear?" Bambam wanted to nod, he did but for some reason he wasn't budging. He felt Yugyeom's hand lightly slap across Bambam's face, it got harder each time when Bambam didn't agree.

"say you'll stop obsessing over them. say it." yugyeom said against Bambam's neck. The warmth of the other made Bambam's whole back shiver.

"Ok fine.. I'll stop." Bambam tried to hold in his choked tears. it was all too hard for him. Too much to not stress over. It's not easy for him.

"Good boy." Yugyeom planted a soft kiss against Bambam's neck and backed away and headed to his assigned seat. The teacher walked in and so did the students filling in the class. Bambam cleared his throat, fixed his suit and pretended to look for something in his backpack. God was this embarrassing. hopefully nobody looked.

A/N: heyy </3 I forgot about this story for a minute, my bad 💀
Also a few more chapters and this mf is overrr!! I can already see it ISNT going to end on a good note so you better be prepared silly one.

Also I feel bad for jinyoung, he just needs an actual friend. Everyone here is so shitty besides him & Youngjae LMAO

byebye for now 😁💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 366 65
'' 'Cause I can't handle it...'' ~2Jae Texting ~English ~No smut, just fluff ~Sideships: Yugbam & Markjin Don't like it, don't read it.
13.4K 471 50
"hyung, do you love me? " jinyoung just stare at yugyeom Random story. 💗 DO NOT COPY MY WORK. 100% my idea. English not my first language so forgiv...
21.5K 1.1K 69
Mad Love Between Two People ...Find Out More... Will They Be Able To Continue This Mad Love OR Stop Their Madness
205K 8.9K 60
"I can do anything if you tell me good boy" In which Yugyeom is Got7's good boy. __________ Got7 is just really gay in this story. And in real life- ...