The Last Whisperer

By ashetox

Seren, 17 year-old, returns to her homeland destroyed one night by the Fae. 200 years later, she wakes up fro... More

The Last Whisperer
~PROLOGUE~
×PART ONE×
1 | The Cold Remnants of Wintery Nights~
×××
×××
3 | A Random Exchange of Greetings~
4 | The White-Stripped Haired Maniac~
5 | An Unexpected Encounter~
6 | Seren~
7 | Morning Gist~
×××
8 | The Shadow of Crescent Peak~
9 | The Ivy League~
×××
10 | The Conference~
11 | Four Brothers~
12 | Hospitality And Hostility~
13 | Captured Like A Bad Guy~
×PART TWO×
14 | Reminisce How I used to Look~
15 | Big Bad Faeries~
16 | Shipped To An Island~
17 | All His Darn Fault~
18 | Nero Galloway~
19 | Bad Days And Bad Nights~
×××
20 | Screwed To The Bones~
21 | Butchered Meat~
22 | Astra Dagdrazil~
23 | Sloppy, Sloppy Runaways [REVISED]~
24 | The Pirate and The Girl~
×PART THREE×
×××
•••
25 | What A Cocky Guy~
26 | Not In This House~

2 | The Novice Of The Axe~

117 59 32
By ashetox

Three months later...

There was someone knocking on Eith's door late at night.

Eith lifted his nose from the book he was reading and got up from his study table.

Who is it? This late at night...

He was wearing nothing but his sleep attire and walking barefoot when he undid the locks to his door.

He was greeted by a big and tall man that was at least two feet taller than he was. He was dark-skinned and had long dreadlocks adorned with golden rings. He wore a pair of dark circular shades to cover his eyes. It was Micah, his senior in the Ivy League.

Suddenly, Eith didn't know what to do.

"I—uh... didn't know you were coming by, mister Micah... sir." He twiddled with his fingers behind his back, which were getting sweatier by the minute.

Micah just stood there with his arms crossed, then said "We're going somewhere."

And then he stalked off.

Eith popped his head out of the door and followed him with his eyes until Micah turned down the next corner. When he was sure he was alone, he swiped the sweat off his brow.

"Phew."

He could not even begin to express just how intimidating it was to just stand in the same room as Micah Manslov. If this was how Eith reacted to one Ivy League member, then what would happen to him when he meets the rest of them?

He sighed and got to work.

~Support the story~
by voting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 954 63
For centuries, the oceans of the world have served as a refuge for the pirates who sailed upon them, but many other dangerous creatures lurk beneath...
359K 24.1K 40
"They become like us, but beautiful. Dangerously beautiful. Oh yes. And they can make the sky do their bidding. They cast spells with their music tha...
289K 2.8K 6
A dark foe. A forbidden love. A deadly, high-seas quest. Mercenary sailor Jack's past comes back to haunt him when his crew receives a commission dur...
555 3 51
Comments appreciated 😁 Book 1 of the 4 book series: Ex Navy Seal Chaos Alabaster Frost was a shapeshifter born in a world of monsters, myth, and fan...