Sword of Supremacy (Rwby fanf...

By _KENSEI_

In the continent of Menagerie, a swordsman takes on the world will he succeed or will he fail... Any art or c... More

Chapter. 1
Chapter. 2
Character Description
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Character Description 2
Chapter. 9
Chapter. 11
Chapter. 12
Chapter. 13
Chapter. 14
Chapter. 15
Chapter. 16 Finale

Chapter. 10

32 0 0
By _KENSEI_

Yang's Confession.

y/n:"Blake a-are you sure?"

Blake:"yep,she told me when you left"

Y/n:"are you ok with this?"

Blake:"yeah i am actually.... Plus me and her had already talked and we have a plan"

Y/n:"what is it?"

Blake:"you are going to date me and yang together"

Y/n:".......what?"

Blake:"you heard me, staring today im giving you permission to have a harem as long as im the alpha"

Y/n was just confused and did not know how to react.

Y/n:"do i even have a say in this?"

Blake:"nope... Now go to yang"

Y/n:"ok?"

As y/n left to find yang all he was thinking was.

Y/n:"what the hell?"

After walking for half an hour trying to find yang, y/n encountered ruby and asked her where yang was.

Ruby:"well if I remember correctly she wanted to have fresh air..... So she's probably on the rooftop."

Y/n:"thanks ruby!"

As y/n ran to the rooftop, there he saw yang sitting down over the edge looking at the moon.

As y/n slowly approaches yang sge turns around.

Yang:"hey y/n!"

Yang waves her hand and y/n went beside her.

Yang:"I'm gonna guess blake told you about me liking you?"

Y/n nodded.

Y/n:"did you force blake?"

Yang:"nope, actually after you left i kinda started seeing blake as a very close friend of mine and told her about my feelings for you, at first she was mad but then she stopped and said. Ok i'll give it a chance but I'll remain as the alpha girl and so we decided you might attract other girls as well so we thought of a harem."

Y/n:"but still... I'm not ready having a harem"

Blake appears out of nowhere.

Blake:"you'll be fine, after all your the sword of Supremacy"

Yang:"and i can't wait to see your sword~"

Blake blushed.

Blake:"yang! Thats lewd!"

Yang, y/n and blake laughed.

Y/n:"fine I'll give this try then"

Yang:"yes!!!"

Blake:"yeah!!!"

As the two girls hugged y/n l

Yang:"also by the way y/n were going on a date just you and me"

Y/n:"when?"

Yang:"well tomorrow, since its vytal festival classes are suspended."

Y/n:"ok then"

Blake:"I'll just hit the library tomorrow then"

Yang:"well see you after our date blake"

Blake:"ok then"

Then y/n escorted blake and yangbto the dorm. After that y/n went straight to his dorm, but when he opened his door he was suprised to see his mom.

Y/n:"hey ma.."

Glynda:"come here y/n"

The two then hugged.

Glynda:"i missed you my son"

Y/n:"i missed you too ma"

Glynda:"know what is this i heard about you dating blake and yang from team rwby"

Y/n sweat dropped expecting his mother to be angry but then glynda suddenly smiled.

Glynda:"i nevr expected my son to he such as lady killer... Be good to your girlfriends y/n"

Glynda then left her son's room.

Y/n:"what a very surprising day..."

Timeskip...

Yang and y/n was walking the streets of the city whilst holding hands.

Yang
:"wanna go to the cinema first?"

Y/n:"sure!"

Y/n smiled, and then they went to the cinema watched a movie and then left. After that they went to have lunch at a 5 star restaurant and y/n paid.

After that they went to the parkbjust sitting and walkingvtalking about what they missed and what their likes and dislikes.

Y/n:"actually yang"

Yang:"hmm?"

Y/n:"this is actually my first actual date"

Yang:"wait you went on a date with blake right?"

Y/n:"yeah.... But our date felt more like a shopping spree and I was just the baggage carrier...."

Yang:"but you had fun right?"

Y/n:"yep i did"

Yang:"well there you that was still a date, but if you want just bring blake on another date eazy as that"

Y/n:"you know what I'll do that"

Y/n then gave yang a peck on the cheeks whilst yang blushed.

Timeskip...

Yang and y/n was on the library nowblooking for blake, after passing through multiple tables they saw blake and weiss along with ruby playing some sort of card game.

Y/n:"hey guys"

Weiss/blake/ruby:"hello.."

Y/n:"everyone seems focused"

Ruby:"thats beacause were playing a very hard card game and weiss is losing"

Weiss blushed.

Weiss:"well of course i would lose i don't know how to play this game.."

Ruby:"aha!! Blake just lost"

Blake:"weeeell.....thats that"

Yang:"can i joing ruby"

Ruby:"off course!"

Blake then gave her chair to yang"

Blake:"well how's your date with yang?"

Y/n:"it was quite nice actually... Wanna have another date blake?"

Blake:"hmm? But didn't we just had one last time?"

Y/n:"i don't know i felt more like that was a shopping spree than a date plus we weren't even dating that time yet?"

Blake:"i guess your right"

Blake then started walking.

Blake:"walk with me?"

Y/n:"sure"

Y/n then took blake's hands as the two roamed around the library halls eventually reaching the end of the library.

Y/n:"so Blake i heard from professor oz that you guys have problems regarding the white fang?"

Blake immediately looked sad and stressed.

Y/n:"was this a sensitive topic?"

Blake:"kinda i guess, but its ok"

Y/n:"you sure?"

Blake:"its just the white fang is planning something big and i fear the city maybe in trouble"

Y/n:"don't worry im already here plus while im here u doubt the white fang would do something stupid."

Blake:"thats what i fear.... They might target you y/n and im scared to lose you..."

Y/n then hugged blake and comforted her.

Y/n:"don't worry you wont lose me... But if you really think the white fang might become a problem, wanna help me hunt them then?"

Blake:"i-i dunno maybe that what they want..... How bout you stay at the school for know and let me and the other handle it"

Y/n:"well i can't do that.... But i can use my wings to stay on the skies while you guys hunt so i can protect you while your hunting..."

Blake:"yeah that might be a better plan."

Y/n:"ok then..."

Blake:"hug me?"

Blake hugged y/n as the two hugged a a faunus was seen jumping off a ship running away from the crew.
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 941 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
270K 3.4K 25
(Y/n) a young boy, 17 years old, all alone, no name (yet), and no Idea why he exists, only that wherever he goes, death is not far behind by. What wi...
18.7K 208 16
What happens when the Fall of Beacon plan failed, and Salem decided to take matters into her own hands. At the same time, Team RWBY was patrolling Va...
48.4K 693 30
This is a Yang X Reader, you are Y/N, a knight in training, ran from his home and now must live with his past right behind him, he joined Beacon to f...