You're all mine (Yandere!Akam...

RedNightRaider által

What happen's when the most feared woman of night raid become's obsessed with someone? absalute hell for her... Több

Chapter 1 (The begining)
Chapter 2 (He's here)
Chapter 3 (His story)
Chapter 4 (The hit)
Chapter 5 (Obsession)
Chapter 6 (Secret's revealed)
Chapter 7 (Warning)
Chapter 8 (New story)
Chapter 9 (Bonding with a Yandere)
Chapter 10 (New victim)
Chapter 11 (To chear him up)
Chapter 12 (Truth of the blade)
Chapter 13 (Return to the village)
Chapter 14 (Family's Past)
Chapter 15 (Kill the General)
Chapter 16 (Painfully Lustful)
Chapter 17 (Deal of a lifetime)
Chapter 18 (His past)
Chapter 19 (Bloodlust)
Chapter 20 (The hunt)
Chapter 21 (New rival?)
Chapter 22 (New found power)
Chapter 23 (Stylish battle)
Chapter 24 (Lust or Love)
Chapter 26 (Vengence)
Chapter 27 (Final Confession)
Chapter 28 (Before the battle)
Chapter 29 (Night raid vs The capital)
Chapter 30 (Happy Ending

Chapter 25 (New Dawn)

2K 28 4
RedNightRaider által

\Art is not mine/

Akame's P.O.V

I woke up the morning after i made sweet love with Tatsumi-Kun he had his face nuzzled in my breast i thought he was rather cute i waited for him to wake up before i did anything.

After a minute or two he woke up and we shared a quick kiss before he slid down and put his head on my stomach.

Tatsumi:"Hopefully in nine month's well have our baby."

Hearing how happy he was made my smile at least until we heard the door open.

Leone:"Ohhhh i had a feeling."

Tatsumi:"Uhh sis uhhh this isn't what it look's like?"

Akame:"This is exactly what it look's like."

After i said that be burried his face into the sheet's to hide his blush it's just so cute.

Leone:"Oh this is so cute i'm gonna be an auntie if it's a girl i wanna name it if it's a boy i think Boss should name it this is so adorable i mean i had a feeling that you two liked eachother but i didn't think it would be this soon and-"

Tatsumi:"*Muffled screaming*!"

Mine:"What's all the yapping about-Oh umm i'm not sure how to feel about that if it's hot seeing you two in bed or if i should act shocked."

Akame:"Probably a little bit of both."

Mine:"I'm thinking it's more on the hot side than anything."

Leone:"Next there gonna have a baby i wonder who they'll look like probably more like the father it's so exciting."

Tatsumi:"First i look more like my mother so Akame-Chan likly has the dominante gene's and second we don't even know if she's pregnant yet!"

Mine:"Well if you ca-EEP!"

That moment since i'm guessing they wouldn't stop Tatsumi-Kun threw his mother's dagger almost hitting Mine.

Tatsumi:"If you ever tell boss i'll shove my Murasama down you're throat and make you into my new scabbard."

Leone:"I think sooner or later boss will find out especally when she get's a baby bump that will make it obvious what happened."

Akame:"That is true."

Tatsumi:"Oh my fucking god boss is gonna kill me."

Mine:"Well that and likely her boob's will get bigger for her breast milk."

Tatsumi:"Please shut up."

Leone:"Well were just telling you what could happen since she's likely pregnant i mean if you gonna go at it why would you pull out?"

Tatsumi:"To be responcible which i clearly was not!"

Akame:"Well i told him get me pregnant so he does listin."

Just then senpai covered his face again.

Tatsumi:"Fuck my life. I would jump out that window but i don't have any clothes on and i don't want someone to see me like that."

Leone:"I think Akame would."

She said teasingly.

Tatsumi:"Fuck you Leone just fuck you."

Leone:"I mean i'm free tomorrow night."

Tatsumi:"Not like that!"

I had a feeling that Leone's teasing would make senpai angry but right now it look's like he's gonna kill her i have to calm him down.

I grabbed his face and pulled him into my breast.

Akame:"Could you two please go before he end's up killing you two."

Mine:"See ya would most defenantly wanna be ya."

She said with a comical grin.

Leone:"Just don't fuck yourselves to dea-AHHH!"

Tatsumi-Kun threw another dagger at Leone this one cut off a strand of her hair.

Leone:"I'M GOING I'M GOING!"

Tatsumi:"Never fuck with a violent vigilante."

Akame:"Let's just sleep a little while longer 'kay?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah that sound's good."

We layed back down. I laid his head on my breast as a pillow and we slept for another hour before we finally got up for the day.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all next chapter bye]

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

79.8K 1.6K 24
DISCONTINUED! Planning to REMAKE IN THE FUTURE »«The world is cruel but it's also beautiful, Nothing feels complete without the other»« "That's what...
6.1K 118 21
[The Anime Timeline] In the middle of the disagreements between the Empire and Night Raid, there was one solo being who was not aware of the corrupti...
71.8K 804 58
As the only child of the legendary devil hunter Dante, Tatsumi was taught how to slay the demon's that Dante had slan so long ago. Once Tatsumi and h...
5.6K 91 17
The White Dragon. Y/N has a strange Imperial Arms. In a way, the Imperial Arms is the owner and Y/N is just the host.