Sterek One-Shots:Book Two (Bo...

By adult_disneyprincess

This is the second part of my one shot book! Feel free to leave requests in my inbox if you want. Enjoy my wr... More

Need To Know
Underworld
Stiles Stilinksi's Terrible Guide To Wooing Derek Hale
A Whole New World
The Mechanic (Mature Content)
Gasping For Air
One Cold Day
Once Upon A Dream
Prince Stiles and the Seven Pack Mates
Derek Hale And The Awful Wooing of Stiles Stilinski
Bullet Wounds
Laugh Lines
Still Waters
We Rob Banks
Fine Doesn't Mean Fine
The Wolf and The Deer
Lazy Sunday (Mature Content)
Flu Bugs And Clingy Pups
Friday Night (Mature Content)
1912
Muscles (Mature Content)
18 Candles
Derek In Wonderland
Derek Loves Stiles Who Loves Derek (Mature Content)
Pretty
Never Bet Against Scott And Stiles (Or How Stupid Idiot Is A Term Of Endearment)
Reunions (Or The One Where Derek And Erica Never Dated)
Comic Books
Supernatural Supernanny (Mild Mature Content)
I Hate You (And Other Annoying Things Preteens Say)
Stiles and Derek's Secret Lives (Mature Content)
Cats Don't Glare
First Meetings (Part One of the Man On The Train Series)
The Full Moon (Part Two of the Man On The Train Series)
Building The Pack (Part Three of the Man On The Train Series)
Let's Get Physical (Mature Content)
Stiles and Derek In The Wild West
Rising From The Ashes
Author's Note
Blue Bloods
Truth or Dare (Or The One Where Matt Is The King Of Bad Touch)
It Hurts (Mature Content)
It's Not Funny, Derek.
Once Upon A Timey-Wimey
It's Always Been You
The Guardians
Hey, I Just Met You And This Is Crazy But That's My Ex So Kiss Me Maybe?
Writing Tips!!!!
The Sacrificial Hart
Into The Woods
Prom?
Sweet and Sour Wolf (Mature Content)
Lost In The Sand
The Circle of Life
Cellos and Basketballs
Ink My Skin With Your Name
The Hale's Run Beacon Hills
Coffee and Cakes
Werewolf Protection Program
Take Me Into Your Loving Arms (Kiss Me Under The Light Of A Thousand Stars)
Somewhere Between Fuck You and Fuck Me
White Eyes and Sharp Claws
Daddy's Boy (Mature Content)
The Road Less Traveled
The Tower (Mature Content)
Aching Hearts
Stiles Hale's Home For Sexy Teens
Three's Not A Crowd (Mchalinski)(Mature Content)
D.U.F.F (Or The One Where Derek Is Sick Of Everyone's Shit)
Feels Like Belonging
Durmstrang's Do It Better
Wannabe (Drabble)
I Know You (I Walked With You Once Upon A Dream)
Clairvoyance Isn't A Crime
Wandering (Part One of The Wizard and The Werewolf)
Found (Part Two Of The Wizard and The Werewolf)
Sucker Punch
The Curse
Means to an End
Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon
That's Captain Stiles, Derek. (Drabble)
On a Monday
Back to December
Somebody Told Me
Relax (Sterek+Parrish)(Mature Content)
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Halloween (Everywhere You Go)
Cora and Glue
Dude, Let's Get Married (Or Aces in Love)
Derek in Neverland
Don't Lick Me (That's What Weird Kids Do)
That Boy is a Tramp
Voids
Corpse Wolf
IMPORTANT ASS AUTHOR'S NOTE

Uninvited Guests

16.4K 479 131
By adult_disneyprincess

Hey, guys! I'm sorry about the wait. I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy behind in doing requests. I'm just lacking motivation, but the requests are good ones. I didn't edit this since I'm tired so sorry. It was requested by OUATSuperWhoLock. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        Oh, Well, Imagine.

“Stiles, this is literally the worse idea you have ever had. I cannot believe I agreed to this, and we are going to get arrested.” Scott hisses, and Stiles grins at him while he straighten his tie. Stiles gives him a teasing smile before he pushes them towards the reception hall.

“No, this is the best idea ever.” Stiles says, and he really feels like this is the best idea he's had in a while. Scott and Stiles were both bored and tired with work, Stiles was a deputy and Scott was a vet, so they needed a break for the weekend. They went to the coast, and they just happened to see a sign for a wedding. Scott had made the comment that they had suits with them, and Stiles grinned at him wickedly before telling them that they should go.

“It will be until we get thrown out.” Scott says, but Stiles waves him away. They never make people turn in invitations anyway for weddings, so Stiles thought it would be a nice change.

“Think about it like this. You can get ideas for yours and Kira's wedding.” Stiles says,and Scott glares at him. “Too soon?” Stiles asks, and Scott gives him a you think look. Scott and Kira had only been dating a few months, and Stiles was always in the background asking when they were getting married. “Oh, come on. We're twenty-five and old.” Stiles tells him, throwing his arm over his shoulder.

“At least I have a girlfriend. You have your right hand.” Scott tells him, and Stiles laughs sarcastically as he heads him to the inside of the lovely decorated wedding hall. “We are so going to get arrested.” Scott sighs, and Stiles laughs as he moves them inside.

“I've got my badge, I'll just tell them that we're working under cover or something.” Stiles says, waving them away as they move to take their seat in the groom's side of the hall. It had less people in already since the wedding was set to start in fifteen minutes, and they sit quickly while people flood into the wedding. It's a small one, there's only about fifty people here, so they aren't really blending in.

Scott sighs as the brides side fills up while the groom's side remains almost empty, and Stiles shrugs his shoulder as he looks at the program from the wedding. “If people asked we went to high school with Vernon Milton Boyd the fourth. Holy shit that's a mouthful.” Stiles says, and Scott snorts as he yanks the program from him to look at it himself.

“Don't be a dick, Stiles.” Scott hisses, and Stiles waves him away as he grabs the paper back. They hear the wedding music start, and they watch the groom walk into the room with his two groomsmen with him. The groom is a thickly built African America man, in a nice suit, and his best man is a tall dark haired man with a scruffy beard that Stiles just wants on his face. The last man was a tall curly haired man with sandy pale hair.

“Dude, dibs on the best man.” Stiles whispers to Scott, and Scott rolls his eyes as they watch another man walk in to take the spot on the brides side indicating that he is the man of honor. A woman that looks to the be the sister to the groom, and Stiles and Scott stand when they hear the sound of 'Hear Comes The Bride'.

****

Well, I'll Look At It This Way, I Mean Technically Our Marriage Is Saved

The bride is gorgeous, Stiles is positive everyone thinks so, and she walks with her father to the front of the room where the priest is waiting for them. Her name is Erica Reyes, Stiles reads from the program, and she is grinning brightly at her future husband. Stiles reads that the best man is named Derek Hale, and Stiles makes a plan to get to know him at the reception.

It isn't until almost the end of the wedding when everything gets more interesting. “Erica! Please don't do this! I love you!” A man screams, interrupting the priest. Poor Erica looks mortified, and her fiance looks ready to kill .

“Matt, how did you get in here? Go home.” Erica begs, and Matt gives her a bright smile as he moves closer to her.

“It's not a home without you, my love.” Matt says, and Scott elbows Stiles roughly.

“Do something. This is still Beacon County, show your badge.” Scott hisses, and Stiles rolls his eyes before standing.

“Hi, buddy. I'm Deputy Stilinksi, and I'm going to have to ask you vacate the area immediately.” Stiles says,and the man frown at him before looking at his badge. “Come on.” Stiles says, grabbing the Matt guy by his arm to cart him out by his arm. The man struggles against him until him until he gives him over to the security team that works at the reception hall.

Stiles rushes back to his seat where apparently they had waited for him to start the wedding again, and he blushes while he sits back down. “They are no idea who we are.” Scott hisses, and Stiles snorts as he puts his badge back into his pocket.

“Well, you're the one who told me that I had to step in.” Stiles hisses, and he sees the best man staring at him. “Oh, man. This was a bad idea.” Stiles mutters, and Scott gives him a successful smile while clearly looking like he wants to say I told you so. “Okay, fine. As soon as this is over then lets count our loss and run.” Stiles whispers, and Scott nods.

Boyd and Erica are married without any other interruptions, and soon they're walking out while everyone cheers. Stiles and Scott try to bail, but they get stopped by an older looking woman. “Oh, thank you Deputy Stilinski for getting that horrid man out of my granddaughter's wedding.” She says, and Stiles nods his head.

“No problem, ma'am. Vernon's an old friend, I wouldn't want anyone to ruin his day with Erica.” Stiles lies, and the woman gives him a strange look.

“I've never heard anyone call him by his first name before, you two must have been close.” She tells him, and Stiles tries not to squeak while Scott looks like he wants to bury his head into sand before drowning himself.

“Yeah, we go way back. It was nice meeting you.” Stiles calls, grabbing Scott's hand to drag him along as they head towards the exit.

“Hey, wait! The reception hasn't started yet!” Someone calls, and Stiles and Scott gives each other a grim look before heading towards the hall with people behind them.

****

This Call For A Toast, So Pour The Champagne

Stiles has had entirely to much to drink for the evening, and it's only making him think that everything is funny. Scott is trying to take away his fourth straight shot of Jack before Derek Hale stands to give his best man speech. “Dude, that's the guy. I want to fuck him in gas station bathroom.” Stiles slurs, and Scott shushes. “What, dude? You can watch if you want, I don't mind. I bet he does though. Look at those arm, I bet he could hold me down.” Stiles says, and Scott throws his hand over his mouth.

“Um, hi. As most of you know, I'm Derek Hale.” (I want to get to know you. Shut up, Stiles.) Derek says, and Stiles cheers loudly. “Uh, thanks? Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been friends with both of these amazing people since high school. They have made me a better person, and I am eternally grateful to them because of it.” Derek says, and Stiles watches his mouth move up and down. “Also I want to thank the police officer who kept their day from being ruined.” Derek adds, and Stiles sputters into his drink.

“That would me.”Stiles says, struggling to stand as he moves to climb onto the stage to grab the microphone from Derek. He falls halfway down the steps, but Derek catches him. “Oh my. Thank you so much. You, you just knew I was going to fall.” Stiles says, and Derek stares at him. “Let me say something.” Stiles says.

“Please don't let him say anything.” Scott mutters, and Stiles glares at him as if he could hear it from all the way on the stage.

“I have known Mitch Boyd.” Stiles starts, and Scott groans.

“Milton.” The bride interjects, and Stiles gives her a blinding smile.

“Thanks, Patrice.” Stiles says, and Scott slaps his face with his hand. “Anyway. This is the best wedding I have ever been too, and that includes the time Scott and I-that's Scott, give them a wave, buddy- went to San Fran to see-”

“They don't need to know about San Francisco!” Scott yelps, and Stiles laughs as he nods his head.

“Right, right. Anyway, to Berica and Royd!” Stiles cries, and Scott slams his head on the table. Stiles passes the microphone back to Derek before staggering back to his seat where Scott begs to go home, but Stiles isn't quite ready yet.

****

Haven't You People Ever Heard Of Closing The G*ddamn Door?!

“Dance with me, Scotty.” Stiles demands, and Scott sighs as he takes another bite of his cake. Stiles is pulling on his sleeve like a child, and Scott is making a point to ignore him. “Scott. Scotty. McCall. Scott McCall. Scott Melissa McCall.” Stiles says, and Scott snorts in amusement before looking at him in amusement. “Dance with me.” Stiles demands again.

“It's a dance for couples.” Scott points out, and Stiles pouts until he sees Derek standing back himself watching everyone else dance.

“Oh, he's not dancing. I bet he's a really good dancer. I'm going to ask his scowlly face for a dance. A slow dance too.” Stiles says, determinedly and Scott waves him away. Stiles tries not to trip over his own feet on the way to the handsome man. “Hey, you look like you could use a dance partner.” Stiles says, and Derek frowns at him.

“You look like you should have had fewer drinks.” Derek says, and Stiles sputters in laughter.

“You're funny, hot eyebrow guy. HBG. Ha. No, dance with me.” Stiles says, and Derek looks physically pained with his current situation. “If you don't I will keep asking you. I've interrogated people before, I know how to be persistent.” Stiles says, and Derek sighs painfully before taking Stiles' out stretched hand.

“Are you even a cop?” Derek hisses, and Stiles laughs while he grabs Derek's other hand to put on his lower back.

“I am one of Beacon County's finest deputies, Mr. Hale.” Stiles says, and Derek rolls his eyes as he moves them in circles. “Ooh, you're making the room spin.” Stiles says, and Derek stops moving them around.

“Maybe if you didn't drink yourself under the table.” Derek hisses, and Stiles glares at him.

“Take me to the bathroom, please.” Stiles hisses, and Derek gives him a concerned look before making his way to the bathroom dragging Stiles along with him. Stiles rushes to keep up with him, he doesn't need to get sick or anything he just wants to be away from the crowd.

“Did you just show up at my best friends wedding?” Derek asks, and Stiles waves him away in annoyance before heading into the bathroom to wash his face. “Because I don't know you, and we all have a few small circle of friends.” Derek tells him, and Stiles grins at him.

“Hush.” Stiles tells him, and Derek shakes his head but it looks fond. Stiles turns to reach a towel before Derek reaches out to get it for him. “So thoughtful.” Stiles tells him, and Derek grins. Stiles decides to go out on a limb, and he presses his lips clumsily to Derek's lips, and Derek pulls back in surprise. “What? I wanted to kiss you.” Stiles says, feeling drunk again but for a different reason.

“I wasn't ready.” Derek tells him, and Stiles laughs as he leans against the wall. Derek rolls his eyes while he leans forward to press his lips against Stiles', and Stiles smiles in appreciation. “You're such a dick.” Derek says,licking into Stiles' mouth. Stiles moans softly before pressing himself against Derek to push him into the wall, and Derek grabs Stiles' around the waist.

“That was the fucking point.” Stiles tells him, and Derek grins widely before cupping Stiles' cock through his jeans. “Ah. Point taken, shutting up.” Stiles sighs, and Derek grins as he pulls him another biting kiss.

Stiles is already on his knees unbuttoning Derek's pants when they both hear the door open. “Dude! Close the fucking door before you blow someone!” Scott cries, slamming the door. Derek moves to pull up his pants in embarrassment, but Stiles gets his pretty pink lips around his cock so Derek figures he can wait.

****

It's Much Better To Face These Things With A Sense Of Poise And Rationality

“Please tell Erica to stop sending me wedding arrangements in e mail attachments.” Stiles tells Derek, planting a kiss to the other man's cheek when he gets home. Derek makes a humming noise before looking up from his laptop to drag Stiles into his lap, and Stiles kisses his nose gently. “Stop. I have to make dinner.” Stiles whines, and Derek grins but doens't let him go.

“Dinner can wait. Wedding invitations are due into the copy company by tomorrow.” Derek says, and Stiles sighs. He reads over them before he points to one, and Derek frowns. “Seriously? Talia Hale and John and Melissa Stilinski invite you to the union of their sons Derek and Hezekiah on September fifteenth.” Derek says, and Stiles sighs.

“Fine. What about this one? One that doesn't use my real name?” Stiles says, and Derek frowns at him.

“John asked you to use your real name.” Derek points out, and Stiles sighs loudly in annoyance before making himself comfortable in Derek's lap.

“This one? Derek Samuel and Hezekiah John cordially invite you to their civil union on September fifteenth.” Stiles reads, and Derek wrinkles his nose in distaste.

“I like having our parents names on it.” Derek says, biting his lip. Stiles sighs loudly before standing up to walk towards the kitchen.

“That's it. I'm calling it off. Marry yourself.” Stiles says, and Derek frowns before he leans forwards to send the first choice to the lady doing their wedding invitations. Stiles went into the kitchen to start dinner for himself and Derek.

“I picked the first one.” Derek says, and Stiles nods his approval. “I love you.” Derek says, and Stiles grins at him before kissing him.

“I love you too.” Stiles tells him, and Derek sighs happily as he leans his forehead against Stiles' back. “I'm glad I talked Scott into going with me to that random wedding.” Stiles sighs, and Derek laughs because he agrees. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 1.6K 63
These are a series of stories that probably don't link about sterek the beautiful pair stiles and Derek and even Dylan and Tyler because they deserve...
253K 6.9K 21
The title is pretty self explanatory, come enjoy Sterek fluff and feels and head out to wattpad.com/story/78834694-everything-i-never-published to se...
116K 3.6K 100
Just one shots of youtubers. All fluff with smut hints at times. Requests are always appreciated!! Please keep in mind that this was my first success...
2.2M 69.3K 200
Sterek One-shots. Check out book two! Most of these have been only slightly edited by me and are quite old so there are typos and such throughout. W...