In The Dark : Summer Only We...

By waanjai-svla

Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, CEO of Veevat Corp. who never trusted love, faced with the difficult choices give... More

[Coming Soon in June 2020]
* Authors' Warning *
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Promise Me
Chapter 2: I'm The Devil
Chapter 3: Who Are You
Chapter 4: Behind Blue Eyes
Chapter 5: Lucifer
Chapter 6: Today My Life Begins
Chapter 7: I Wish You Didn't Love Me
Chapter 8: Mysterious Boy
Chapter 9: Secret
Chapter 10: Hello, Who Are You?
Chapter 11: Split Personalities
Chapter 12: Somebody To You
Chapter 13: I'm Falling For You
Chapter 14: Someone You Loved
Chapter 15: Grow As We Go
Chapter 16: ทุกฤดู (Season of You)
Chapter 17: ละลาย (Melted)
Chapter 18: Wonder
Chapter 19: Secrets
Chapter 20: Terrified
Chapter 21: Heal Me
Chapter 22: All The Things You Said
Chapter 23: It's You
Chapter 24: All About Us
Chapter 26: Alpha
~* Apology from the Author *~

Chapter 25: I'm Your Nightmare

734 73 20
By waanjai-svla

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Gulf was sitting with his notebook while his hand was busy playing with his pen when someone knocked on the door.

"Yes? Please come in...", Gulf answered as he straightened his sitting position.

Nurse Baifern's head peeked from the back of the door and smiled.

"It's 10 already Doctor Gulf. I'm going home. Why are you still here?"

Gulf smiled, "I'll be out soon. You may just go back first, Fern. There are some papers I need to take care of. A little more and I'll be done for the day."

Nurse Baifern nodded, "Alright then. I'll see you tomorrow, Dr. Gulf. Have a good rest for the day."

Gulf nodded back, "I'll see you tomorrow..."

Once Nurse Baifern was out of sight, Gulf sighed and opened his notebook, and wrote some questions on it. There were so so so many questions he had on his mind right now about Mew and his condition, but he knew so well that he needed to find out the answer himself because Mew wouldn't be able to answer it. So... who could help him to find the answer?

It happens in people with D.I.D. Mostly they will not remember what they did when their alter egos took control of their bodies. It would be the same case for Mew. Mew would not be able to remember what he had done once Day took control of him, or any other alter egos.

Mew mentioned that he overall had 4 alter egos. Gulf met Day and Pong already. But how about the other two? How could he trigger Mew to show his other 2 alter egos. He definitely needs to meet all 4 of them before he could make assumptions and plan how to settle the matter one by one. Gulf sighed again. Perhaps he should start with Day first.

There would definitely be a reason why people have D.I.D. The same goes for Mew. There would be a root cause in Mew's case on why he has those 4 alter egos. Usually, alter egos surfaced as shields to protect the main character due to a bad past. What bad past could Mew possibly have? With Gulf's experiences, he seldom saw any bad alter egos, so he believes that Day was there for a good reason, perhaps to protect Mew from something. But from what Mew had told him about Day, he could feel there was this resentment Mew felt towards this Day character. However, Gulf also could take a hint that there was something deeper than this that made Mew unconsciously doesn't want to let go of this character. What was it? Was Day a shadow from Mew's past? Someone he actually knew or interact with?

Mew informed Gulf that he needs to hurt himself in order to let Day out and control his body. But then, how did Mew went back to his normal state? Mew couldn't answer that since he has no recollection whatsoever every time he woke up and went back to his normal state. What would trigger Day to let go and returned Mew back to his normal state? That's also a question Gulf needs to find out.

Once Gulf has finished writing on his notebook, he closed it and wiped his face in frustration.

"How did I drag myself into this mess for Godsake's..."

He gave it a thought for a moment before he opened his wallet to look for a name card. Once he found what he was looking for, he took a deep breath and dialed the number. After a while, someone answered his call...

"Yes, Hello..."

"Hi, this is Gulf Kanawut."

"Oh, hi Gulf. Anything I could help?"

"Sorry to trouble you at this kind of hour but uhmm, I was wondering if you have free time for us to meet?"

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Mew parked his car on the port and walked inside the house to find that it was dark. He looked at his watch. It's almost 11 already and seems that Gulf hasn't come home yet.

He went straight to the kitchen to grab a glass of water to drink. He was about to put his glass on the sink when he realized something. He gritted his teeth and hold the glass tighter and tighter until it broke into pieces and hurt his hand. Blood started to seep out of his hand. He gripped the sink-frame for a moment before he finally could get ahold of himself. Slowly, he turned on the water to wash his wound and dried his hand with a hand towel.

He turned the lamp off and climbed upstairs towards his room. He opened the door and turned on the lamp and found out he was right all along. Someone was waiting for him inside his room, sitting quietly on his couch. Mew just smirked without bothering to look at him.

"Surprise, surprise... but here you are, not surprised at all...", the guy chuckled. "But I was surprised to know that you didn't change your door code at all..."

Mew smiled coldly, "Why should I? I wasn't running from anything... or anyone..."

The guy slowly stood up from his seat and walked towards Mew who was currently taking off his shirt.

"How did you know I'm here?"

"You never washed your own glass."

"Ahh... me and my bad habit", he grinned widely, "Sorry for that... I was thirsty..."

The guy slowly moved his hand towards Mew's abs, tracing the old history when suddenly Mew grabbed his hand and stared at him coldly. If eyes could kill, the guy probably would be dead by now.

"Didn't I tell you not to touch this body anymore, or did you forget?"

The guy widened his eyes and quickly retracted his hand. He looked at Mew with fear in his eyes.

"Y-, You... You're not Mew... Who are y-, you?"

"Hello, Bright Vachirawit... long time no see... I'm your nightmare, remember?"

"D-, Day?"

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Gulf was enjoying his coffee when he saw the guy invited stepped inside the shop and waved at him. He immediately stood up and waved back at him.

"Sorry, am I late?"

"Hi, Godt...", Gulf shook his head and smiled, "Nope... all's good... I ordered a cup of hot latte for you, I hope it's okay?"

"Great, great... thanks, Gulf", Godt took off his jacket and took a seat in front of Gulf. "I was kinda surprised when you called me."

"Sorry to bother you at this hour since I was so busy lately with both works and my study."

"Oh yeah I heard.... so... what is it? You sounded so serious on the phone..."

"Ahh...", Gulf chuckled, "Sorry about that. Did I scare you?"

"Nah...", Godt laughed, "So tell me... how can I help?"

"Maybe you've heard from Mew that I have decided to help him with his alter egos problem?"

Godt sipped his drink slowly as he nodded, "Yes, Mew told me about it."

"I talked with Mew about this, but it's kind of hard for me to decide on things since Mew was not much of a help as it happened to people with D.I.D. Mostly, they have no recollection whatsoever when their alter egos take control of their bodies. So, I was hoping I could get info from your side as I heard you're the only one who understands his condition..."

Godt sighed, "Well... I need to correct you on this one thing."

"What thing?"

"I'm not the only one who knows about Mew's condition."

"Really? Mew didn't mention anything about it to me previously."

Godt nodded, "Yes... I don't think so he will mention this to you because there is one other person who knows perfectly about his condition."

"And who is he? Or she?"

"A he, Mew's toxic ex-lover. But let's just move on since that guy is out of the picture already. I hope I could be much of help to answer your questions regarding Mew's condition."

Gulf smiled and nodded, "Great. I really appreciate it. Mew told me that he has 4 alter egos. I only have met the 2 of them. Have you meet all of them yet, Godt?"

Godt gave it a thought before he nodded slightly, "I guess you could say so?"

"What do you mean?", Gulf frowned, "How so?"

"You could say I have met all of them. Maybe you met Day and Pong already. The third one is a little boy called Mew who hates pink."

Gulf looked at Godt in confusion, "A little boy called Mew who hates pink?"

Godt nodded, "I supposed that little boy should be a 7 or 8 years old little Mew, a picture of his past when he was a little kid. "

Gulf nodded understand. "Okay... I understand what you were trying to say... how about the other one?"

Godt was quiet for a moment before he sighed, "This one... I didn't know how to explain to you."

"Why?"

"Because the fourth egos, he never talks. Not even a single word. He's just there, sitting quietly, saying nothing, staring blankly doing nothing."

"Did he even mention a name?"

"He didn't... at first", Godt was quiet for a moment before he finally sighed. "Until you came to Mew's life..."

"I'm sorry, I don't get you. What does it have to do with me?"

"Before Mew met you, his fourth alter ego rarely showed up. Even if he showed up, he would not say anything. But... after Mew met you, I found out that the last ego is also a little boy. That little boy finally answered my question."

"What question?"

"His name."

"Did you tell Mew about this?"

Godt shook his head, "No, I don't know how to tell him."

"Why? What did it say? What's his name?"

"He told me that his name is... Gulf... Gulf Kanawut..."

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

"Hello, Bright Vachirawit... long time no see... I'm your nightmare, remember?"

"D-, Day?"

"Surprise, surprise...", Day smirked towards him.

Bright sighed, "Why were you here? I thought I could reminisce my old times with Mew since I'm back in town but well..."

"The more the merrier, don't you think so, Bright? How could I not join the fun when it's my brother who asked me to?"

"P'Mew let you out? Wow... it's something new to me. But anyhow, I missed P'Mew so much... now I'm sad to know that I couldn't see him... but...", Bright smirked, "There are still plenty of times for me to meet him. So, I'll let it go for now..."

"Since Mew won't be back for a while, it would be better for you to leave now. But in any case you're lonely, I would be happy to entertain you in a way...", Day laughed, "or two...",

Bright huffed, "Whatever... I'm out of here!"

Bright pushed Mew out of his way as he walked away. But before he could walk out of the door, Day called him back.

"Hey, Bright Vachirawit!"

Bright turned his back to look at him questioningly.

"It would be better for you to use the backdoor. I don't want him to see you."

Bright smirked, "Him? So P'Mew have someone new now? I'm curious to know him. Is he better than me in any way? In bed maybe?"

Day replied with a cold smile, "He's someone who you would never be able to compete with."

"You make it more interesting, P'Day. Now I'm dying to know him."

"Be careful. You're playing with fire."

"And why is that?"

Day turned his face away from Bright to hide his sadness as he whispered to himself, "Because he probably would be the only person who will be able to kill me..."

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 389 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
36.1K 2.5K 21
Mew Suppasit is a famous singer,with his handsome face,and angelic voice...He surely can steal any girls heart. Being the most positive and happy go...
21.1K 1.7K 24
SYNOPSIS: Two men met on a bridge to commit suicide----but they together decided not to---- they made plans to overcome their fate---- and they succ...
127K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...