Ex Best Friends with the Bad...

By waterfallrainfall

Willow Green used to be best friends with the Oliver Black. When he hit age 15, a lot of things about him cha... More

Characters
1 - Tutoring
2 - The Family
3 - The Ex
4 - Blackmail
5 - Coffee Shop Drama
6 - Cassie
7 - Story time
8 - Lizzy
10 - Hate You

9 - Good Girl

146 6 2
By waterfallrainfall

WILLOW'S POV

After leaving the boys to continue their usual lives I walk back home. I found it easy to leave them, knowing it could be the last time I would talk to them properly, I hadn't grown close to them. But I felt like something within me longed to see the boys again, longed for a friendship and companion. I wasn't sure how Oliver's family to react to my disappearing act but at least this time it was of my own free will. Kind of.

"So you agree?" I hear James ask as I was walking down the path not far from my house.

"Do I have a choice?" I ask sarcastically. We both knew I didn't, he has everything he needs to make me do whatever he wants.

"Not if you want to see your mother again." James smirks. I just nod and stay silent. "Come on Will, we had some good times."

"No we didn't." I point out. "Any 'good times' were built off a fake act. Our whole relationship was a scam."

"Oh Willow. It seems you have forgotten who's in charge here. Remind me, what are you supposed to do?" James asks with a smirk. I want to make a snappy comment, to tell him to shut up and hurt him in ways that nobody would ever be able to imagine or replicate. I knew I couldn't, he has my mother somehow, somewhere.

"Agree with everything you say." I sigh.

"Good girl." James motions for me to follow him and I do so silently. He leads me to his car and as if he was a gentleman opens the passenger door for me. I slide into the seat and James smiles in triumph as if he completed something amazing.

The car ride is silent, James steals glances at me but I keep my eyes trained out of the window. I hated him with every fiber of my being. I knew I would have to be careful for now on, hopefully I could take on a few more hours and the book shop since I would have to lay off fighting for a while. This was becoming increasingly stressful and I wasn't sure what I could do to help my mother anymore. I knew I had to follow James' demands but I wasn't sure how I could keep my mouth shut all this time. I wasn't sure what I could do, I certainly knew what I wanted to do. But I couldn't. This sucked, life truly sucked.

The car stopped and together James and I walked into a warehouse. With a clap of James' hands by arms were grasped and tired behind my back, I knew the rope burns would be left tomorrow as I tried to fight my way out. James smiled at my futile attempts to get away from his men. With a shake of his head James tutted and shock his head.

"Don't fight it Will." James ordered as I was pushed onto a chair where I was tied down, I kept trying to escape until my unconscious was dragged out. Her breathing was shallow and her body was bloody and bruised. The sight brought tears to my eyes. I did this. It was my fault. "Now Willow, you have to promise to be a good girl. Don't go back to your little toy boys, I'm all you need from now on. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I answer quickly, I didn't want to give him the chance to do anymore damage to my mother. It's not like he needed a reason.

"Good girl." James nodded. "Take her away." James commanded and my mother was dragged out the warehouse.

"Where are you taking her?" I demand.

"I'm the one who makes demands around here Will." James shakes his head in disappointment. "Do you need to be taught a lesson?" I just shake my head. "I'll let you off just this once, but this is your last warning."

"Yes sir." I sigh.

"Good girl." is his response. I hated this, I hated him. I didn't want to be a 'good girl'. I did not want to be this close to him. I hated being tied to a chair. I hated all of this, but I had no-one to blame but myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
205K 427 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
59.1K 136 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...