A Winchester's Daughter

By destielshipper123

Sky Winchester, daughter of Dean Winchester, is all her dad has left after her mom is killed by Crowley. She... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Quick Commercial break
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Sequeal Title!

Part 1: Chapter 1

13.7K 356 12
By destielshipper123

My name is Sky Winchester. I am the daughter of Dean and Ann Winchester. My mom died when I was 7 but I still remember her a little. She was a hunter just like my dad, but she didn't hunt animals. She and my dad hunted demons, ghosts, monters, everything paranormal. On my 9th birthday my dad finally decided to tell me what he hunts and taught me everything he knew. My dad has been a big part of my life being the only parent I had. He did my hair, told me stories, he even dressed up as a princess with me on my 8th birthday. And then there's my uncle Sammy and Cas who are also constantly in my life. My uncle Sammy is kind of like an older brother to me, he's always nice and helpful. Cas though, he's like a awkward younger brother who is always learning about what's right and wrong. He didn't even know what pie was until my dad told him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2.2K 73 5
Marinette took part in a worldwide competition. A once in a lifetime opportunity to win a 2 month trip to Gotham and Metropolis. Being the prodigy sh...
101K 2.5K 14
It has been 2 years since the Avengers New York battle against Loki. And 4 months since the Mandarin. The city of New York was already completely cle...
795K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...