Remedy || Mature

By tomhollandsspidussy

"You told me to learn to live without you but you taught me how to get through life with you!" โ€ข Since the da... More

|| Authors note ||
Eli || Chapter One
Hawk || Chapter Two
Clingy || Chapter Three
Binary || Chapter Four
Cartoons || Chapter Five
Better || Chapter Six
And...Fight! || Chapter Seven
Glass || Chapter Eight
Shower || Chapter Nine
Hospital || Chapter Ten
Truth || Chapter Eleven
Rooftop || Chapter Tweleve
Goodbye || Chapter Thirteen
Phone || Chapter Fourteen
Nerd || Chapter Fifteen
Time || Chapter Sixteen
Kiss and make up? || Chapter Seventeen
Broken nose || Chapter Nineteen
Right back to the start || Chapter Twenty
Alex?! || Chapter Twenty One
'Hawky' || Chapter Twenty Two
Like fire and water || Chapter Twenty Three
"I love you" || Chapter Twenty Four
Desperate intentions || Chapter Twenty Five
Thinking || Chapter Twenty Six
Try || Chapter Twenty Seven
The beach || Chapter Twenty Eight

Consequences and Realisations || Chapter Eighteen

414 5 2
By tomhollandsspidussy

'On some nights like this, I just wanna text you, but for what?'
•Nights like this ~ Kehlani•

Mornings against mornings you felt yourself thinking less and less about Eli. Less about the things you used to do together. Less about the time you used to spend. And you didn't really know whether you should feel happy or sad about such.

Leo had managed to take up all of the missing space for you to even realise. He was different to say the least. Well much more different than you where normally used to anyways. He was someone where he'd be the absolute sweetest boy when the two of you where alone but as soon as he was out around his friends, it was a completely different story. However, Leo had let you finally gather your things and helped you get over Eli. You knew he had his flaws, everyone did, but you saw a different side of him - a side that tried everything to get a smile back on your face. There wasn't a label between you both, no, but you where finally happy to have someone. You where grateful.

It had been a total of one whole month since you had moved back. One whole month without your mom. And one whole month without Eli. You had lost many things and many people that one could get upset and cry over but in another's eyes it only made you stronger. Miguel had been a good teacher for that. In fact, you had taught each other without even realising.

From waking up early to staying out late, you and his sensei Lawerence had gone through many things trying to get his legs back in moving motion. Even though you barely knew the man, you both made a pretty good team. Good enough, in that matter, for his legs to start working better again! It was a hard process, of course, you knew it would be, but with that hard work came results and with that, everything was somehow worth it.

But with all good things, bad things always seemed to follow not too far behind. Nothing could've made you and Eli become more distant. Conversations where a forgotten ghost town when it came to him. He didn't want to talk, nor even try to look at the girl he used to gaze at with every little attention he had. He knew about you and Leo but he just never knew something could make him feel as betrayed as that did so. He hadn't known what to do with himself other than take every aspect of his anger out on fighting. From late night punching bags to beating up till blood pour, it was the only thing that made him feel alive and from time to time, forget about those words you said to him.

"Maybe i did wish i liked Miguel that way because he would have treated me far better than you ever did! Now until you give me a proper reason as to all of this, I want you to leave me alone."

You had tried to make it better. You both noticed that. Like when you saw him, watching Miguel train for his new dojo and waved, but Hawk hadn't made a kind-like motion back instead sending a not so nice glare. He just didn't feel like trying anymore, one moment he felt you hated him and the next you where waving his way. Maybe he had came to the same conclusion as you had a few weeks prior. Who knew. And still with that happy layer of smiles and laughter you both wore there was still some unengaged sadness left sitting lonely underneath.

But today, that was the least of your worries. Instead, you had a party to organise! Unlike you, your dad was a very social person to say the least. Anyone he'd meet, they'd end up exchanging phone numbers and becoming good friends. Very good friends to the extent of inviting them to your welcome home party, fully well knowing they weren't even there when you where going away.

The Moscowitz' where invited. Who knew if they would actually be coming though. One person in particular pulling at your thoughts, wondering if you'd see his familiar face in the crowds that night.

However, something that made you feel a bit uneasy at the pit of your stomach was that Leo was also invited. It would be the first dinner with any relative especially your farther, that he attended and you weren't so sure if you wanted to have him there today. He hadn't done something necessarily wrong to get you thinking in such way, it's just your dad may see how he could be sometimes, and clearly there would be no coming back from that.

You hadn't realised, but the excitement was building up as time went on. Not to see Leo or the people you hadn't seen for over a year, but to see Eli. If he was coming, that's the question. But don't get yourself wrong, there was still some little hope left floating around your mind. And you planning on giving up on it.

You could hear the party starting from your room. Everyone was outside in the garden, laughing and drinking while they all caught up with one anothers lives. It was a nice sight to see, all the intimate faces in the same area having a good time. So you decided to join. You spotted your dad straight away following his eyes to see a handsome looking Leo by the side of him. Demitri appeared to be surrounding himself with his comfort foods, occurring of the classic hot dog wieners and sprinkled donuts. Eli's and Miguel's moms where also there, both probably having a conversation about the newest celebrity pregnant. But neither Eli or even Miguel in sight.

You swept it off your shoulder, keeping it from your mind just to hope at least one of them would show as you saw Leo making a b line to your stance, two coke glasses in hand.

"Hey baby." He greeted you, leaning in for a kiss just to have it blocked to the cheek by you. You weren't one for public affection, especially in front of this many people including your dad and Eli's mom. He should have known but you didn't let it get to you, so turning your head away from his lips was the only applicable option.

"Hey." You smiled at him as he gave you a confused look, seeming slightly embarrassed at the fact you blocked his touch.

"Everything alight?" Your, not-so, boyfriend asked, his blue eyes watching you intensely. As the thought kept tumbling, so did the realisation. Soon coming to a stop as it hit you, just at the same time you heard the doorbell of your front door ring.

You happily took the opportunity to free yourself from Leo's arm from around your shoulders, making your way towards the front door. Only thinking about one thing, would it be Eli or Miguel? And you didn't know either or who you wanted it to be more.

But those thoughts came with consequences and so did your actions. Little did you know that opening that door would be the start of a very eventful evening.

"Eli..." You whispered, not believing your eyes as you saw the red-haired boy standing right in front of you. He came, he actually came. And here you where, after the words you gave him the last time you talked you thought he never wanted to be associated with you ever again. In all words, he thought that too. But with closer inspection he realised one thing, it didn't matter if you where in his life as a friend or as his girlfriend. You where still there. And Miguel helped him realise he wanted you there too. So he had to make a start, a hopeful new beginning.

He sent a small smile your way before you were pushed out of the way by your drunken father, seeming to be very excited about the fact that Eli had actually made an effort to come. Out of the year he hadn't been here, you never thought that Eli would be setting foot in your house again but much to your surprise, you liked that he was here joining you.

"Still got place for me? I hope you don't mind me coming so late?" Eli smiled at your dad before locking his normally icy gaze with yours. But one thing was different, it seemed like more of a comforting wave than any burning icicle at all.

"Oh nonsense El - uh- Hawk? You know you're always welcome here." Your dad grew an embarrassed smile towards the both of you. Not knowing what name to call the red head by. Your dad was thankful Eli had came, he was definitely waiting for the moment the two of you started talking properly again because you could've sworn he winked at you when turning to walk back towards the backyard, leaving you alone with Eli.

"Hi." The boy in front of you smiled, not sure whether or not you'd respond to anything he was going to say or do. Making a start, he thought that being there for you at the minimum would maybe make you at least think about trusting him again. No matter what though, Eli - Hawk - was willing to try.

"Hey, come in." You spoke shyly but still returning a small smile.

"I hope it's alright i'm here. I mean, I can leave, like I know you said you wanted to be uhm left alone but-" Hawk started rambling, before cutting him off with a small laugh escaping your lips. Still with the mohawk he always managed to show a little Eli in his hidden personality.

"No. No really, it's okay."

"Really?" To say he was surprised by your answer would have been a massive understatement. He didn't know what he had expected when driving to your house but he definitely didn't expect you telling him that it was okay if he joined.

"I'm pretty sure my dad would be pretty disappointed if you left." You couldn't help yourself but smile when thinking about the happiness that spread like wildfire across your dads face when seeing Eli at the front door. Hawk now smiling too.

Eli followed you into the garden, making the mouth of his mom upturn into a loving smile - cheeks forming blushed bulbs at the side of her face. Leo on the other hand didn't seem very happy about the fact that Hawk had shown his face. Funnily enough, you hadn't even thought about Leo's reaction to Hawk being there until you saw him making his way to the both of you.

"What are you doing here?" The blondie groaned, stepping a little too close at the face of Hawk. If Hawk had heard that elsewhere still directed to him, his first instinct would have been to fight but he soon reminded himself why he was here. For you. However, his fists still clenching tightly shut like weighted weapons at the voice.

You noticed, just feeling the air shift in tension around the three of you. Only knowing to follow your first instinct and keep a comforting hand on top of one of his clenched hands. "Because he was invited." You spoke for him.

"Yeah but i thought you guys didn't talk anymore? I thought you like hated him or something." Leo pushed the question upon you both. Tense rising from Hawk once again. You could clearly tell that something about Eli bothered Leo. Just something about seeing you talk to Hawk seemed to intimidate him immensely.

You widened your eyes at the blonde, trying to hint at the fact now was not the time. "Leo. Don't you think we should be, you know, celebrating, instead of trying to cause something that you know won't end well?" You ask, giving him a knowing smile as you squeezed Eli's hand before letting go.

"I'll be right back, I just gotta make a quick phone call. Please don't do anything stupid while i'm gone." You finish the sentence aiming all of your words towards Leo, hoping he'd catch onto what you where saying. You excused yourself and walked quickly back inside the house. You had a inescapable weird feeling about how the rest of the day was going to play out and you knew you where going to need some backup.

"Heyy little lady." The ever so charming voice greeted you only a split second after pressing the call button.

"Any chance your coming to this party of mine. If your planning to, you better hurry your ass up asap. This fashionably late business has to stop!" You laugh, hoping he'd understand what you where trying to get at.

"I know, I know. I just had to get some stuff done. Is it who i think it is?"

"Yep." You laugh at the boys 'mind reading' abilities, partially blaming it on the earths 'magic' but mostly on the fact that he knows you too well.

"I'll be right there."

"Thanks Miguel."

A/N : I have come to the decision that there is gonna be a flashback in every other chapter, i hope that's okay! Partially because chapters are getting to long but also because i can't be bothered 😛. Anyways bye ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 121 34
Olivia has known Eli Moskowitz since they were Ten. He was always the quiet and shy kind of kid. When he joins Cobra Kai and changes his appearance...
47.6K 928 31
Keeping a low profile is never easy. For someone who would rather lead a private life, (Y/N) does everything she can to stay out of the spotlight. Sh...
4.1K 70 12
(Discontinued [sorry besties ] ) this is a cobra Kai story it'll be an female reader! but anyone else is obviously free to read! I do not own cob...
137K 8.1K 42
-๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐ ๐๐‹๐”๐„๐’ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™จ, ...