Hydrangea.

Galing kay HongYeoSangel

Hydrangea is a 9 member Asian boy group. Yes Asian, since the group has Korean, Japanese and Chinese members... Higit pa

Disclaimer!!
The Beginning
Maknae Line Info
โ™ก HDG Background & Fun Facts โ™ก
Dorm Life๐ŸŒผ

Hyung Line Info

3 0 0
Galing kay HongYeoSangel

Am back and excited to introduce five members of this group!!

There's a total of 9 members: 2 Japanese, 2 Chinese and 5 Koreans. Excluding the leader (who's first), the members will be revealed in age order. So, with that being said, here's the hyung line of HDG!! Enjoy!!♡

(Little side note: all the members can and are amazing dancer, but there's still main and lead dancers.)

.
.
.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

**✿❀ Chan ❀✿**

Stage Name: Bang Chan (방찬)
Birth Name: Christopher Bang
Korean Name: Bang Chan (방찬)
Position: Leader, Rapper, Producer
Birthday: October 3, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Libra

Explanation: Chan is someone who can be mature, but also has a great sense of humor. He's responsible, committed (albeit, maybe a little too committed), has a great sense of intuition and caring. All amazing aspects for a leader. He's also capable of producing songs fit for the group and the direction they want to go, plus isn't afraid to take a risk. Chan also has a unique voice! His vocals are typically soothing, yet strong and able to maintain notes. His flow goes along with the smoothness, sometimes a hint of silky hidden within it. All this allows Chan different perspectives of the group, thus making him the perfect leader.

**✿❀ Hyungwon ❀✿**

Stage Name: Hyungwon (형원)
Birth Name: Chae Hyung-won (채형원)
Position: Eldest, Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Visual
Birthday: January 15, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Explanation: Hyungwon's dancing can be described as powerful. One can see the amount of hard work he puts into it. He's capable of helping create choreography, as well as his facial expressions are always the best. There's no doubt this man is the visual (although the other members could pass too), as he was modelling during his trainee days. And can't forget to mention, his voice. He's able to have his voice go from soft and sweet to deep and smokey. Beautiful and powerful are the best terms for him.

**✿❀ Jinhwan ❀✿**

Stage Name: Jinhwan (진환)
Birth Name: Kim Jin Hwan (김진환)
Position: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer
Birthday: February 7, 1994
Zodiac sign: Aquarius

Explanation: Jinhwan has a voice that can be used in slow ballad-like songs, as well as upbeat songs. His vocals are so unique that usually he's the one people can point out during a song. His voice can be soft and calming one moment, but be just as sharp and raspy the next. His sharp and precise, yet elegant movements are the reason why he's a lead dancer beside Hyungwon, despite being more known as a vocalist.

**✿❀ Zhengting ❀✿**

Stage Name: Zhu ZhengTing (朱正廷)
Birth Name: Zhu ZhengTing (朱正廷)
Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist
Birthday: March 18th, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Explanation: Flips, Flips and MORE Flips!! Best way to describe Zhengting's dancing. Besides already being an excellent dancer, he incorporates flips and acrobatic moves as that's what he specializes in. Zhengting knows the power of his dances moves, and the way to control them. Despite all that, he has such a powerful voice, that one can always feel his emotions. But, don't be fooled. Zhengting's voice can also be very soothing. Really, there's nothing this man can't do.

**✿❀ Yoshiyuki ❀✿**

Name: Kanou Yoshiyuki (加納嘉将)
Position: Vocalist, Face of the Group
Birthday: September 10, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Explantion: Smooth. That would be the word to describe Yoshiyuki's voice. It's so calming and really relaxes one's mind. It can go low at times, but it's not quite raspy or husky. More so, borderline on the two. It creates a really amazing mixture that gives Yoshiyuki the chance to try all types of music.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

That's all for now!!💛

Hope you enjoyed this and are excited for the maknae line to come next!!

Continue on the lookout!! ~Kay💛

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

520K 18.7K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.7M 57.6K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
145K 8.1K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 34.2K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...