boys' love | txt

By flrtyasahi

[COMPLETED] a soobin x txt fanfic (contains all ships which have soobin as side ships) - yeonbin and taegyu ... More

Introduction
Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
18.5
19
20.
21
22
23
24.
25
26.
EPILOGUE
AFTERNOTE

13.

2.8K 159 88
By flrtyasahi

the corner of yeonjun's mouth ticked as he aggressively drank his coffee.

"the park jihoon is like a leech. gosh, someone get him off soobin."

"tell me about it. everytime i go to talk to him, he appears out of nowhere." said taehyun, taking

a bite off his sandwich.

"gosh, i just want to throw him out of this school." said yeonjun.

"why are y'all so ticked for? you know, jihoon is openly gay but except for the first day he hasn't

really gotten much of backlash." said kai, shrugging his shoulders.

"now that you mention it..." said beomgyu, wondering. "you're right. i expected people to like ruin his locker or his books and or even go to extent of hurting soobin or something like that.

didn't that happen the last time someone came out? they left the school as well."

yeonjun rolled his eyes. "it's probably got something to do with his loud, ugly personality. gosh, he's so loud."

"really? i think he's very cute. totally my type. maybe i should make a move on him. it's been so long since i dated a guy." said kai, pondering.

"how many guys are you pinning on?" asked taehyun, laughing.

kai stuck his tongue out. "whatever."

"oh look, there's soobin and he's alone."

taehyun's head whipped faster than ever and he quickly grabbed his bag and ran towards soobin. "don't wait for me. i'll take some time."

beomgyu frowned and looked at taehyun. just what on the whole damn earth was going on between them.

-------------------------------------------

"soobin!" said taehyun, running behind him. "wait a minute."

soobin paused upon hearing taehyun's voice. "oh taehyun. what happened?"

"can we go to an empty classroom?" asked taehyun.

soobin froze. he didn't have very straight experiences in empty classrooms but he couldn't say 'no' either.

"uh sure." said soobin following taehyun into an empty classroom.

"sorry for calling you out like this. but i finished the book." said taehyun, rummaging through his bag.

"...book?"

"remember? i borrowed a book from you?"

"oh right! you finished it? how was it?"

"i liked it. if you have more books like that please recommend it to me. i think i'll go buy some."

taehyun finally found the book and pulled it out his bag only to find soobin's eyes sparkling.

a bit taken aback, taehyun said "here you go"

taehyun placed the book in soobin's hand when the classroom door opened with a bang.

panicked, taehyun hid the book behind his book.

"what's happening here?" said jihoon, with a smile.

taehyun looked at jihoon, annoyed. like what the hell was his problem? why was he everywhere? can't he just fuck off and mind his own business.

"nothing." said soobin with a smile which was clearly fake.

"the book behind taehyun's back looks like 'best smell'. i've read it, it's good." said jihoon. taehyun visibly froze.

"oh wait, it's normal for a straight guy to read gay manga by the way, you don't need to look so much on guard." said jihoon, smiling.

soobin immediately grabbed the book from taehyun and said, "i'll get going, i'm late for class." and left.

this left taehyun and jihoon alone in the classroom.

"i don't know your reason for being a closeted gay but if you really want to hide the fact that you're gay you've got to be much more discreet. tell that to your friends as well. they all suck at

hiding it." said jihoon, walking out of the classroom leaving taehyun all frozen.

just who the hell was he?------------------------------------------------------------

soobin walked back to class and was soon joined by jihoon.

if soobin had to be honest, he didn't know if he liked the presence of jihoon or if he hated it. sure, he was not alone anymore and it felt nice to have a friend but at the same time, jihoon was so clingy and was always going on with 'i'm in love you' crap that soobin tended to get annoyed.

so, in general, soobin was confused.

"so, you read gay manga?" asked jihoon

soobin nodded, not bothering to lie about it.

the one thing he discovered while hanging out with jihoon was that lying to the man was almost impossible, he'd immediately catch out the lie. soobin didn't how jihoon did it, he simply did.

"i used to read a lot of them as well, but i stopped." said jihoon.

"why did you stop?" asked soobin.

jihoon looked at soobin with a pained expression. "i didn't have enough my money and my parents wouldn't let me work to buy gay manga. anyways, enough about me. where do you get your money to buy gay manga from?"

"i work as well, part time."

"do you spend all your earning on buying manga?" asked jihoon.

soobin nodded and said, "yeah."

"wow, your parents?"

"they don't give a shit. if anything, my mom occasionally reads some of the books i buy. but she only likes the extra smutty and hardcore ones."

jihoon looked at soobin is disbelief. "for real? wow, she seems like an amazing person."

soobin smiled. "i do diss her a lot on a daily basis but yes, she's an amazing person."

jihoon simply smiled at soobin as they both made their way to their classroom.

--------------------------------------------------

"hey changbin." said felix, intensely fiddling with his fingers. should he really ask?

"yes, what?" asked changbin, looking at felix.

"say...what do you think about jihoon? the new guy?" asked felix.

"...jihoon?" said changbin, a bit taken aback by the sudden question. "are you talking about the fact that he's an open gay?"

felix slowly nodded.

"i guess i don't care. i mean, if he wants to like men, he can go ahead but i would feel hella weird if he liked me, so i don't want that. but anyways, i don't think he'd like me either, his eyes are literally only for soobin. why'd you ask?"

"so...you're telling me that you don't hate gay people but you don't want them crushing on you." said felix, his heart sinking by every minute.

"exactly."
"nice." said felix, looking away.

"you're acting weird, is there something wrong?" asked changbin, oblivious to felix's internal turmoil.

"oh i see soobin. bye, see you later." said felix, trying to walk away.

changbin grabbed felix's hand. "what the hell? now-a-days you're always hanging out with soobin and whenever you're with me, you leave early. have you replaced me or something?"

"what?"

"didn't you say i was the most important person to you? then why are you not staying with me? why do you always run away from me? am i doing something wrong? if i am, tell me. but please don't run away from me." said changbin, looking at felix with mixed feelings.

it was true. ever since felix met soobin and the both of them started hanging out, it was like changbin was neglected. changbin felt like felix didn't need him anymore.
felix looked at changbin, an undescribable expression on his face.

"you're so unfair." said felix and walked away, leaving changbin utterly confused.

---------------------------------------------------------

"oh taehyun! you're back." said beomgyu.
taehyun was both pissed and scared. and that was all because of jihoon.

"i hate that guy so much you have no idea." said taehyun.

"the angel taehyun saying that he hates someone? oh my. is it jihoon?" asked kai.

"yes. he knows." said taehyun with a big sigh.

"he knows what?"

"about us. the fact that we're gay."said taehyun.

beomgyu and yeonjun looked at taehyun.

"what?"

"i didn't tell him. he just...figured it out." said taehyun. there was no way taehyun could say that he was reading a gay manga.

"was soobin there?" asked yeonjun, in panic.

"no. he wasn't"

yeonjun and beomgyu let out a sigh in relief.

"you know, i wonder why you guys are hiding the fact that you are gay from soobin? he's the only guy in the school that gay people feel comfortable around. look at felix and jihoon, they both are gay and good friends with soobin. and no one knows that felix is gay because soobin didn't tell anyone. no one knows i'm bisexual either. see? i think you should tell him." said kai. yeonjun, taehyun and beomgyu looked at each other, torn.

what should they do?

----------------------------------------------------------

sorry for this shitty, no spice update. i'm currently a bit out of ideas for this book so if you guys have anything spicy moments or scenario you'd like me to add, let me know and i'll somehow add it :)

keep reading, commenting and voting

love,

pixiedust :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 1.3K 22
Jake has always had a crush on his best friend Heeseung, who he was so certain returned his feelings - at least until the day Heeseung confesses that...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
431K 21.9K 38
"don't touch him, choi yeonjun is mine!" in which soobin was head-over-heels in love with the quiet but handsome boy in his class, choi yeonjun. he...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...