My Girl: A Miraculous Story

By milkandsoap

This story is gonna be about how Marinette and Adrein fall for eachother in every way possible, not only thei... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 8

4.3K 50 83
By milkandsoap

Marinette's POV:

I've never kissed a boy like this. I never kissed another like this. Chat's hands on my body feel so good. He's holding my waist down so I can't move against him anymore but I have to, I want more.

"You're not in charge here, I am."

I know he is, I'm not dumb but that will make him mad and he'll take his frustration out on hopefully my pussy or at least my neck.

He chokes me harder and I moan.

"Do you wanna say that again, princess?"
He looks at me like I'm stupid and smirks.

His hand is wrapped around my neck and the other is traveling up my thigh. I'm getting exactly what I want.

"I'm in charge."

As if.

"I don't think so, princess. You're already so wet for me."

His hand is on the outside of my sweat pants. Shit. Adrien's sweat pants. Chat is rubbing me through my crush's clothes. He runs his fingers through the waist line and sticks his fingers in between the sweats and my panties.

"C-Chat.."

"Shhh, I thought you were in charge, princess. It doesn't really look like it, especially when I do this-"

He rubs circles on my clit and I moan in his ear.
I have never felt this. Ever. And I love it.

I whimper as I move my body against his fingers unwillingly.

"Beg for me or I'll stop."

I suddenly become very embarrassed and stay quiet as he continues while my arms are wrapped around his neck and my chin rests on his shoulder.

"Fine, have it your way."

He stops.

No, please keep going. 

"C-Chat..I-.."

"Princess, you can't even follow simple directions. You don't deserve to finish."

"N-No.. please Chat..I- please!"

He starts rubbing again and moves his hand to the inside of my panties then slips in one finger and then a second one.

"Does this feel okay, princess?"

He curls his fingers inside of me.

"Y-Yes.." I whimper and moan in his ear again.

"Now let's try this again. Beg."

"Please! Please! Dont stop!"

He's fingering me and choking me and biting my neck. I love this. I can't stop moaning and I can tell he loves how he's getting to me.

"I- I'm gonna finish- Chat.."

"Not yet, princess. Let me enjoy you a little longer. You can wait for me, can't you?"

I can't. I really can't.

"C-Chat, I can't.."
I tighten around his fingers and finish, my cheeks are flushed and I can't steady my breathing.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you are a bad girl, aren't you, princess?"

"I-"

"You never do what you're told."

I don't know how he expected me to last any longer when I was already so far gone.

"Chat-"

His fingers are still inside me, they just aren't moving. Until he starts moving them. Really fucking fast. He slips in another finger so now he's pushing three fingers in and out of me and rubbing my clit at the same time.

"Chat- I- I already finished-" I can barely get my words out though my loud moans.

"I told you not to, didn't I? This is your punishment."

He finger fucks me until I cum 2 more times.

"Ch-Chat please, I can't anymore- it hurts-"

I loved it.

He pulls his fingers out and sucks them clean while I breath heavily on his neck.

"You're worn out, aren't you princess?"

I can't even answer. My pussy is throbbing.

He grabs me by the neck and makes me look at him.

"I suggest you answer or I'll assume you want more."

He bites my lip.

I want more, but I can't have it because it already hurts too bad.

"I'm worn out.." It makes me feel pathetic being so submissive to him but I love it and he does too, I know it.

Chat Noir's POV:

I know Marinette is teasing me just to get a reaction but I don't care because I'm about to make her feel so good. Over and over again.

I finger and choke her and make her moan loud. I never knew I could get like this, mostly because this is my first time doing anything like this.

She says she's in charge. We'll see about that.

"Shhh, I thought you were in charge, princess. It doesn't really look like it, especially when I do this-"

I rub circles on her clit and she won't stop moaning in my ear. I've never been this hard in my life.

I have never felt this. Ever. And I love it.

"Beg for me or I'll stop."

I kinda wanna see how submissive she'll get.

"Fine, have it your way." I groan when she doesn't beg. Yet.

I stop and bite her neck.

"C-Chat..I-.."

"Princess, you can't even follow simple directions. You don't deserve to finish."

Oh yes she does. And she will.

"N-No.. please Chat..I- please!"

I start rubbing again and slip in one finger and then a second one.

"Does this feel okay, princess?"
I want her to feel good.

I curl my fingers inside of her.

"Y-Yes.." She whimpers and I literally melt. I want her to moan my name. My real name.

"Now let's try this again. Beg."

"Please! Please! Dont stop!"

Fuck.

I keep rubbing her clit and fingering her as I choke her harder.

"I- I'm gonna finish- Chat.."

"Not yet, princess. Let me enjoy you a little longer. You can wait for me, can't you?"

I know she can't.

"C-Chat, I can't.."

I feel her pussy tighten around my fingers and bite my lip because I know what I'm about to do to her.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you are a bad girl, aren't you, princess?"

Nobody else better talk to her like this. Only me.

I give my princess her punishment and make sure she knows who really is in charge when I'm done with her.

"You're worn out, aren't you princess?"

I love this.

"I suggest you answer or I'll assume you want more."

I bite her lip.

"I'm worn out.." She finally gives in.

Marinette's POV:

I can't believe what just happened. I excused myself and went to the bathroom and just stared at myself in the mirror after cleaning myself up because what the fuck just happened? Why did that happen? Why did I like it so much? And most importantly why did it mean more to me then just kind of almost sex? Did I like Chat?? No. I can't.

I walk out and see him and just kinda stare because I don't know what to say.

"Hi princess." He smiles in a way that makes me want to kiss him because he's so precious and not because I want him to fuck me.

"Hey kitty"

Did I just call him kitty?

"Ooo kitty! I like it!"

"Chat- I need to ask you something."

Maybe it was about never saying what I mean and never being brave enough to ask but something came over me.

"Was this just kind of almost sex or do you actually like me?"

He looked at me all confused.

"Kind of almost sex? What do you mean? You just woke up. Oh my g- did you have a sex dream about me??"

No fucking way.

"Just kidding, princess. Of course I like you."

"But do you like like me?"

He walks over to me and kisses me softly on the forehead.

"I like like you, Marinette."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.8K 31
Saving Marinette from Evilistrator was all that Adrien needed to see Marinette more and get to know her. Once he saved her, he ended up visiting her...
6.7K 260 19
BOOK ONE of the Sweet Tooth storyline. **A story in which Marinette (Aka Ladybug, age 17 turning 18) and Adrien (Aka Chat Noir, age 17 turning 18) f...
91.9K 3.6K 30
A Miraculous Tale Book 1 Miraculous Ladybug AU Fanfiction ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Marinette and Adrien are Ladybug and Chat Noir. They a...
18.9K 519 40
"The magazine that Adrien is currently modeling for, has asked that I provide them with a new medium to present Adrien in. They do not want a photosh...