Play Date with You (JenKai)

By Kayilala

Exo Kai and Blackpink Jennie are the first ones to know the secret relationship of Exo Suho and Blackpink Jis... More

Play Date with You
Prologue
01: DATING NEWS
02: DATING RULES
03: IN A RELATIONSHIP
04: FIRST DATE
05: HAPPINESS
06: CHANROŚE SPECIAL
07: FALL
09: SURPRISE
10: FEELINGS
11: PUNISHMENT
12: FORGET
13: MONTHSARY SPECIAL
14: FATHER
15: LET HER
16: AHJUMMA
17: MAMA BEAR
18: LIE
19: CAN'T
20: REGRET
21: INSANE
22: PARADISE
23: HURT
24: STOP
25: GROUP DATE
26: TRUTH
27: SELFISH
28: CHOOSE
29: FINALLY
30: CONCERT
Epilogue

08: BROTHERHOOD

769 41 18
By Kayilala

08: BROTHERHOOD

I miss OT12 < / / / 3

***

J E N N I E

Rośe told me before that EXO used to have twelve members but three of the chinese members left because of SM's unfair treatment..

I'm guessing Tao is one of those three members that left.

He has this vibe around him that only EXO members have.

I glance at Kai who is busy watching every building that pass by as our taxi moves. He looks like he is in deep thought.

He never got the chance to talk to his former member at the Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport because Tao's friends arrive, they are laughing and talking in chinese. It seems that they have their own world but I saw Tao glance at Kai before he left.

My heart ached for them.

Imagine someone especial leaving and then seeing each other after so many years, only to be strangers again? I would cry every night if Jisoo Unnie, Rośe, and Lisa would leave me.

"It's Tao's Birthday today.." Kai's first words after being at the airport.

I looked up at him and saw him smiling sadly. There's a mix of longing and sadness of reflection seen in his eyes..

I scooted near him to have a better look. "Do you want to greet him?" I asked.

Kai's gaze went to me, "Do you think he's happy to see me?" His voice strained as he asked me.

I put my arms on his shoulder and hugged him tight. EXO are tough human beings, and I salute them for still being able to smile after what they have lost.

Kai is such a brave person..

"Of course he is. You're his brother." I told him.

Having a person to share your passion, your happiness, and your pain is having a brother/sister not by blood but by heart. That's what it feels to be with my members. And for Kai, to experience seeing his brother go far away and seeing him again after a very long time..

...I believe that it is a blessing.

"You should greet him. I bet he'll be happy."

Kai rested his chin on my shoulder. I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

"You think so?" He asked, hopeful.

I smiled, "meet him, greet him, and catch up. Don't waste your chance to be with your brother again." I caressed his hair. "Because regret is the most painful thing a person can experience."

***

We arrived in Shangri-La hotel with me being annoyed again. Jongin booked us only one presidential suite! I'm demanding another one but the staff told me that they are already fully book!

Now I am busy arranging my clothes while Kai is sleeping on the couch.

Did he expect me to let him sleep in one bed beside me? In his dreams!

After fixing our luggages, Kai woke up and we both decided to eat brunch in the hotel's famous itallian restaurant. I order pasta and he asked the same for himself.

As we begun to eat, I saw four familliar people walking inside. With Tao on the lead looking for a vacant table.

Tao saw us and I saw him glancing at Kai. What a small world indeed. I look at Kai to tell him about who I saw but he is still sleepy. I laughed at his face.

"Didn't you slept at the plane already?"

"I haven't had enough sleep." He answered, ugh! Damn his husky bedroom voice sending me chills.

I look over his shoulders to see Tao's chinese companions already eating but as I scan the whole table, my brows knotted because the tall lean man is missing.

I'm sure Tao saw Kai with me.

Does this mean he doesn't want to talk to him?

"Good afternoon everybody." I was pull out of my thoughts when I heard Tao's voice. "It's my birthday today!"

The whole crowd cheers and greeted him. Jongin also looked at him and greeted as well with a small smile on his face. Tao is on the stage, sitting on a high wooden chair with a microphone stand infront of him and a guitar on his lap. I think he is going to perform.

"Today is a very especial birthday though.. and it's because of a especial person." Tao grab the mic as his gaze traveled to where Kai is sitted. "It's been years since I last saw you, Hyung." He sincerely smiled.

From my pheriperal view, I saw Kai's eyes watered as he fought the urge to cry out of happiness. I am touched. EXO's bond and brotherhood is indeed one of a kind.

Tao started to strum his guitar. "Bogoshipo~" he said as he chuckles.

"E-Exo Saranghaja~" he said as he looked down and wipe a tear that fell.

"Waking up to tease you and nobody's there
The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air
Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running round
It'a funny how things never change in this old town"

I can't help but laugh because Tao change the Kiss into Tease in the lyrics.

"So far.. from the stars."

(Song used: This town by Niall Horan < 3 I love 1D~)

"And I want to tell you everything
The words I never got to say the first time around
And I remember everything
From when we were the children playing in this fairground.."

I know for a fact that the song is written to tell a love story but Tao sang it using a different interpretation.. deep, overwhelming, and heart touching emotions..

"Wish I was there with you now..."

I saw Kai finally let his tears flow. I can see the longing, sadness, and most importantly, an overwhelming glint of happiness that reflected in his eyes.

I saw him fetch his phone and video calling his Hyungs in EXO.

"Cause if the whole world is watching I'd still dance with you
Drive highways and byways to be there with you
Over and over the only truth.."

I saw how Suho, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Kyungsoo, Chen, Lay, Sehun and most especially Baekhyun was surprised seeing Tao being recorded on stage. They look so proud.

Tao continue to strum his guitar as he smiled at Kai, probably knowing why his phone is directed at him with a camera flash.

"Cause if the whole world is watching I'd still dance with you..
I'd still play with you..
I'd still sing with you..
Even if the whole world is not watching I'll be there for you.."

He changed the lyrics but it still sounds good. EXO is really blessed with vocals.

"Drive highways and byways to be there with you..
Over and over the only truth.."

"TAO!!!" I was shock because of the loud speaker of Kai's phone. Jongin along with his Hyungs shouted.

Tao shook his head lightly as he continue to strum his guitas with a wonderful smile plastered on his face.

"Saeng-il Chugha!!!!" (Translate: Happy Birthday!!!) Jongin shouted along the other EXO members over the phone.

"Over and over.. t-the only truth.." Tao's voice cracked as Jongin make his way to him on the stage.

I stood up to clap and the other audiences followed. I saw how the two brothers hugged each other and how emotional the performance went.

I feel something warm filling inside my heart as I saw Jongin's wide smile while talking with Tao along with the other EXO members on the other line.

I am so happy for him.

I am so proud of them.

And eventhough our relationship is fake, my support for him is never was.

I will always be happy whenever Kai is happy.

I will cry with him whenever he is sad.

As long as our fake relationship isn't over, I will make the most out of it using these real feelings. I will be sincere. But I will guard my heart in the process.

"Hyungs~" Tao greeted the other EXO members on the other line. "Sehun-ahh~"

"Tao!!! Comeback already!!" I heard Sehun whine on the other end.

Tao laugh but he didn't say a word. Kai went near him and hug him for the second time around. "I miss you so much, panda." He sincerely whisper on his ears.

"You're already a famous singer and actor in China right? You should collaborate with EXO!" Baekhyun suggested which made everyone laugh.

I love the way they love each other. It was so sweet, passionate and strong at the same time. That even a years of being apart couldn't shatter their bonds.

"Annyeong." Tao greeted me when our eyes met.

I smiled and bow at him as well. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Jennie."

"My girlfriend." Kai put his arms around my waist.

I look up at Kai and pouted my lips to stop myself from smilling like an idiot.

"Saeng-il Chugha." I greeted Tao.

What an emotional Birthday this day turn out to be.

***

(A/N: May 02, 2021, double update for my Baby Panda's Birthday!! I feel so emotional imagining the scenario of this chapter (T o T) if only Tao would return along with Kris and Luhan huhuhu < / / / 3 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.1K 37
"You're my one and only." "He's Kai, my friend." "I love you, Lisa." Lies. 'What does it take to make you tell me the Truth, Jennie?' WARNING ⚠️: SE...
85.6K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...
22.6K 869 14
[UNDER REVISION] Jennie Kim, notorious Hollywood playgirl has had her share of scandals in the past. She moves into a picturesque house on the outski...
23.5K 580 26
A story in which Exo the known kings of kpop has been caught up in a big Cover up with Blackpink the rising stars because of The Prime Ministers son...