The Girl Next Door (Hitoshi S...

By LightTheNight23

What happens when the new neighbor, famous gamer, Hitoshi Shinso, moves in next door to the girl who has two... More

Just simply some info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Thanks!

Chapter 30

930 27 16
By LightTheNight23

"Kirishima, we need to do this!" (Y/n) pointed to a catalog while wrapped up in Shinso's arms. "Let's stay up all night and win some neon signs!"

"Uh, Of course!" Kirishima said, looking at the catalog as well.

If it wasn't for Shinso's dazed look he would have been laughing at the fact that them staying up all night like this was the reason why (y/n) got cranky last time from the lack of sleep. But his mind was way off, his thoughts were practically in the clouds.

Jiro had been setting Shinso up for failure and it was finally taking a toll on him. He worried constantly about what Jiro was doing, but he couldn't break away from (y/n). He had grown to love her and he had become afraid to express it.

"Shinso? Shinso?" (y/n) shook his shoulder waking him up from his lost thoughts. His eyes landed on her and a smile fell onto his lips making it look like all was okay.

"What is it, honey?" he asked, pushing all his negative thoughts from his head. He would be a fool if he let Jiro control him once again. He made a promise to his friends, especially Denki that this would never happen ever again.

"Wanna play a game?" she asked, holding her switch with a hopeful look in her eyes. He wasn't all too sure he was up to it.

"I actually have to record a video, I'll be back in about three or so hours, okay." he stood up and leaned forward kissing her head making her blush and nod her head.

"Have fun Hitoshi!" she waved watching his tall figure walk out the door.

"Something up with him?" Katsuki asked, glaring at the door and looking over at Izuku and Ochako.

"I don't know what you mean." (y/n) said pushing it off even though she got that unsettling feeling in her stomach once again.

"He was quiet, and he's usually focused on you, but today he was staring into space." Izuku frowned as he hugged Ochako close.

"Just keep a close eye out," Katsuki grumbled not wanting his 'sister' to get hurt knowing she would majorly break.

"I'll go check up on him, because he already recorded a video for today." Kirishima stood up walking out of the apartment. He knew this wasn't normal. The man might have been living in that apartment for about a month now, but Kiri was good at reading people.

(Y/n) on the other hand grew worried. She was afraid that this would bring the two down, and it poured the feeling that this could be her fault.

"Ochako, wanna meet Mina? Maybe a girls night would be perfect?" Ochako took the hint of what (y/n) was saying. She wanted to take her mind off of the lack of Shinso wanting to be around her at the moment.

"That would be great, we don't need any guys to bug us tonight." Ochako stood up and walked into (y/n)'s room following the (h/c) haired woman. "You don't have to worry, one bit. If something is happening between you and Hitoshi he wouldn't have in a way led you on. You guys have something!"

"I'm starting to feel it's nothing," (y/n) said as she quickly sent Mina a message. "But it doesn't mean I'm giving up."

"That's a girl!"

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Ochako, that's amazing!" Mina giggled as the three girls hung out in (y/n)'s rather large bedroom. they sat on the bed in the corner, allowing the Lo-fi play as background noise and their facials dry. "Girl, you are so lucky to have a best friend like (y/n)."

"I am, aren't I," Ochako smiled as she looked over at the young woman messing with her phone. "She keeps us on our toes."

"Always," (y/n) giggled. "Anyways, I think I am going to ask that cute boy who comes in for coffee every once and a while out on a date."

"Wait, what!" mina was taken back by the comment. "What about the knight in shining armor?"

"That was such a drastic jump," Ochako frowned fully knowing it was eating away at (y/n).

"He's moving on, I can feel it. I was flinging a rebound." (y/n) frowned, her heart was cracking.

"babe, Shinso doesn't just talk to girls, he has something for you and clearly still does." Mina reassured the girl. "If anything this sounds like a protective type of thing with the boy, and it just might have something to do with the person who spiked your drink."

"Wait you know?" Ochako frowned and looked (y/n) deep in the eye. "And you didn't tell your brothers."

"I mean, Yes I know." (y/n) sighed as she sat up. "I was afraid of how they would react."

"They can help you," Mina said, putting her hand on (y/n)'s knee. "They can put charges against her."

"What if they yell again?" (y/n) asked afraid of the outburst. "What if it's all my fault once again."

"They won't, because they won't raise their voice a single octave on my watch." Ochako defended her friend. "Now who did it?" she demanded wanting the answer right away.

This was (y/n)'s chance, it was now or never.

"Jiro," she quietly spoke. "It was Jiro who spiked my drink that night in hopes of something bad happening to me."

"Babe, you need justice." Mina said as she grabbed the snacks off the counter. "And that's just what you're going to get. But first let it be known that no man can stop us women!"

On the other side of the building was the boys next door, in that apartment was one man sulking about his loss. Hitoshi was pushing himself away to protect her, he had to keep reminding himself.

"This is for the best," he whispered, feeling a tear fall down his face falling onto the hardwood. "She's safe, that's all that matters."

Was it?

She was miserable just like he was, but she was better at hiding it. He had to run and hide, while she just got together with the girls. He had to cry alone while she had people who knew and supported her. Maybe that's where the two were so different. One was loved and the other was alone. Or at least that's how he felt. It was making him sour and resentful of her life.

"She's better off without a loser like me." his eyes darted don to his phone just as it went off.

"Wow, keeping your part of the deal, amazing." he glared at his phone and scoffed. How did she have eyes and ears everywhere, she wasn't a evil villain good with technology, she was just a popstar.

"Your crazy, jiro." He sent back to her showing his distaste in her actions and the knowledge she had.

"Want a scandal to be released, if I remember correctly, little miss (y/n) had a spiked drink." A few seconds passed before another message was sent in. "I wonder who did it, surely wasn't her lame brothers, don't think it was Kirishima, and poor little Denki is to dumb to do it, but you..." he waited for a reply. "You sit alone all the time, You could have done, nobody knows you where home."

"Leave her alone, she doesn't need this." He typed furiously.

"Lame..." that was the last he heard of her for the rest of the night. It was radio static for the rest, nothing received, nothing delivered.

Before he knew it and many hours had passed making it late in the night. He heard the swift knock on the door alerting him that someone was here, and he knew just who it was.

His feet drug his body to the door where he quickly whipped the tears from his eyes.

Who said men couldn't cry, he was finally happy and that was being ripped from him.

"Midnight hot chocolate and talk?" (y/n) questioned in an oversized hoodie. How could he say no to that.

"Sure," he kept it short and moved out of the way guiding her to the kitchen where he set everything up.

"Kiri, he told me you already recorded your video." She started slowly. "Is it something I did?"

He could hear her voice waiver  like at any moment she would break down and burst into tears. He so badly wished he could tell her, but that would only cause her trouble. Even her being here now would cause her trouble.

"No," he told her, handing her a cup.

"Then why so suddenly are you pulling away?" she was becoming broken and he could see that in her eyes.

"Personal reasons," Hitoshi kept his words short. He hated the way he had to act, but he needed her safe and he would let her go to make sure she was safe.

"Personal reasons, Maybe this was a mistake." (y/n) mumbled pushing the cup away allowing it to be the only sound in the apartment made. She jumped off the chair at the counter and turned away getting ready to leave. Her body swiftly turned around and her lips waivered. "Do you even love me? Can you even say those words with true feelings, because maybe somewhere along the lines I got confused." her lips quivered as she quickly brushed the tears away.

"I'm sorry, I never loved you." He lied feeling his own heart shatter. "It was just an act, nothing but a stupid act that got you hurt in the process."

Her breath stopped and her eyes fell down to the ground, it was like she was suffocating.

She could sit here and do this again, she would just live a lonely life. She was fine with that, at least she made herself fine with that.

"Well then, I leave," she muttered, walking to the door and holding onto the handle tightly getting ready to slam it shut. "But maybe you should just know, I loved you, and it's cruel to play with someone's feelings like that, so let's just leave it at friends.'' The door slammed allowing Hitoshi to let his tears flow freely from his face as he cried for the first time in a long time.

He had just found his happiness and now it was gone just like that because of Jiro.

(y/n) was his ray of sunshine in this dark world. The person that shoed him love was different from what he faced before, and he let her go because of some dumb and stupid threats.

His knees were tucked into his chest and his arms wrapped around them. He sobbed right there on the floor like a pathetic waste of space. Just as Jiro wanted, and she got what she wanted all the time.

"I loved her!" he cried out as he whimpered at the loss of her. She would no longer smile for him, or hangout with him. He just wanted to be in her presence and that would no longer happen. He was alone, all by himself once again. "I loved her so much!"

_____________________________________________

I do not own the characters, Kōhei Horikoshi does!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 288 37
This is a book of boyfriend scenarios with the 1-A boys! Next up will be the girls 😊 Characters: β€’ Katsuki Bakugou β€’ Izuku Midoriya β€’ Shoto Todorok...
60.1K 2.5K 27
― i'm just not meant to be saved. hitoshi shinso x fem reader. Completed! April 20, 2020 - April 29, 2021
27K 592 14
This story is a Hitoshi Shinso x reader! I don't really have anything to say except your Kyoka Jiro's twin Sister! And if you want me to change it to...