๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ <3 โžฅ ๐—น...

By chaextears

... ,,๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ? " ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

Introduction <33
ฮญฮฝฮฑฯ‚
ฮดฯฮฟ
ฯ„ฯฮฏฮฑ
ฯ€ฮญฮฝฯ„ฮต
ฮญฮพฮน
eight:)

ฯ„ฮญฯƒฯƒฮตฯฮฑ

235 6 3
By chaextears

I followed him into one of our classrooms. Well, it was our old directors office. I sighed. ,,What?" I asked with a pissed undertone. ,,You'll say sorry to her." was the only reply I got. I laughed. ,,No" I answered and rolled my eyes. ,,I won't say sorry for something I did not do." He looked at me without any kind of impression. ,,You'll do what I say, otherwise I will make you to do those things and that's gonna hurt way more than a „sorry"." he said.
I licked my lips. ,,I won't, I am not going to say it again. You're such an asshole for believing her but as I said go and fuck her. Fits your image best anyway." I growled. ,,IT IS ENOUGH CHAE HYUNGWON I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU WON'T SAY SORRY I'LL FUCK YOUR ASS TILL YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT IT OR NOT." he screamed at me. All I did was going out of the room and slamming the door behind me. He is so scary. I went home straight away I couldn't stay any longer in his classes. My mom wasn't home of course. She probably is fucking some dude right now, so she will come back tomorrow I guess. I got a message so I took a look at my phone .

~ Lee.
I know you went home because of what happened. I will come to your house later and I know where your mom is tho, so don't think I will be nice to you. I also talked to Jiyho, you still didn't apologised to her.
See you later.

Oh no please no. Not again, I really don't wanna see him again. The time passed really fast and still all I did was sitting on my bed and being scared. He looked so mad, he's gonna hurt me for sure. The bell rang. I slowly went down and opened the door. He pushed the door open so I fell on the floor.  ,,Such a weak whore huh? Stand up" he commanded, and I did what he said. ,,Always does what Daddy wants" he continued. I followed him into our living room. He clapped on his lap and made a sign that I should sit on it. I was really scared so I followed his orders and I took a seat on this lap. ,,What a good boy you are right now" he praised me. What is wrong with me? Why do I like it when he praises me? Stop it . ,,Why are you here Hoseok?" I asked. ,,You exactly know why I am here" he said and smirked. I shaked my head. ,,Well well well" he started saying. ,,I guess it' time to let you decide." after that sentence he pushed me down underneath him and pulled out a lighter. He let it slide over my skin so that it burned me. I gasped. ,,W-why stop a-ah" I cried out. It hurts so bad. He did it again but this time on my neck. I stared to scream. He laughed at me. ,,Yeah scream for daddy~" he replied. ,,IT HURTS WHY STOP PLEASE PLEASE" I continued screaming. ,,You wanna play my game baby?" he asked. With tears in my eyes I tried to stay calm. ,,p-please just let me go." I am scared. ,,just let me go" I answered. ,,Play it or I'll continue burning this pretty skin of yours" he repeated. At this point my body hurted and I was crying like a baby. ,,I-I'll play your game but s-stop" I pressed out my mouth. He smiled and stopped. ,,Good boy. Now welcome to hell baby" he said. ,,W-what?" I asked. ,,I like to play games and this game is called stay with me until one of us is dead, and believe me I never lose." he happily answered me. I couldn't breath. ,,Don't be afraid, maybe you'll fall in love with me and you'll be the happiest person on earth. Or you'll be dead." he tried to make me feel even worse. ,,It's easy since I am your teacher, at least in school. Outside your mine and I do whatever I what with what belongs to me~" he whispered.  ,,P-please go Hoseok" I said with a shaking voice. ,,No. I'll stay here tonight, ah and it's daddy not Hoseok for you." he added. I cried again. ,,Psht baby, don't cry. If you do what I say nothing will be bad" he whispered and hugged me. ,,Now go and take a shower?, I'll wait in your bedroom" he suggested. I nodded and went into the bathroom.

—————————————————————————

Hey guys,
Sorry that I didn't updated yesterday but I felt really sick.
Hope y'all are fine <33
Pls vote and leave a comment <33333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
69.2K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
120K 5.1K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...